Quoted:

One of the victims?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I wonder if he went to his mom's dressed like that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Shooter was a trans

https://breaking911.com/highland-park-gunman-wore-womens-clothing-during-mass-shooting-cops-say/?fbclid=IwAR208R1EzoOtv4U15O9gOHM61pa3jMjim27GcGeoXfj5cVI-4oeUlNS4DWE
View Quote

By this same logic, he was obviously a Trump supporter.  Because, why else would he be at Trump rally, or motorcade passing?

Or .... context matters?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Law enforcement presser about an hour ago, spokesperson said the shooter wore women's clothing to exfil.  Pic could be legit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm surprised we haven't seen a push to require drug tests to back up the declarations on the 4473.
View Quote
Democrats sure as fuck don't want that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

"WIKIPEDIA is an American far-LEFT fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So the mayor knows him from when he was in cub scouts which she led

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7oe5NWg3kE
View Quote

She knew him, was spewing gun control on tv, signed an awb in that town several years ago. Tinfoil hat time for sure. All just a coincidence it happened there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

#doubt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw on Fox News live streaming that the shooter used an M4.

#doubt

Agree.  It's possible that the news dolt confused Mini 14 with M4.  We'll see.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

By this same logic, he was obviously a Trump supporter.  Because, why else would he be at Trump rally, or motorcade passing?

Or .... context matters?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooter was a trans

https://breaking911.com/highland-park-gunman-wore-womens-clothing-during-mass-shooting-cops-say/?fbclid=IwAR208R1EzoOtv4U15O9gOHM61pa3jMjim27GcGeoXfj5cVI-4oeUlNS4DWE

Or .... context matters?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unless I am missing something, police said he dressed as a woman in order to escape identification. He sure wasn't dressed as a woman when he was pursued and stopped by police. When and where did the wardrobe change occur?
View Quote

Police reports say he walked to his house after the shooting.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dressing up in woman's clothing as a disguise while committing a crime /= trans.
View Quote

Stop it with the logic.  This is GD!  
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#15]
The ATF ran a trace on the rifle left behind on the roof and was able to identify the shooter immediately.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Called it.
View Quote
You did, and I thought "there goes GD bringing up trannies again!" but you were right this time. When lefties try to deny this, remind them that trans rights are human rights and this is in fact a beautiful trans woman.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Most roof ladders I am familiar with are not fire escape ladders because people don't live on an open roof. The ladders are for equipment or maintenance access, and many are elevated where a smaller ladder is needed to reach the bottom rungs or are made with a section that closes over the bottom rungs and can be locked to stop unauthorized access. Some businesses locate the ladder inside to stop unauthorized access.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Highland Park gunman dressed as GIRL to hide in plain sight after killing six before evading cops for eight hours in his mom's car with TWO legally purchased rifles: Cops probe link between July 4 shooting and his obsession with numbers 4 and 7

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/17/59897751-0-image-m-33_1657039618473.jpg

Highland Park gunman Robert 'Bobby' Crimo dressed up as a woman to carry out yesterday's attack and was able to flee in the crowd because of the disguise, cops revealed on Tuesday.

Crimo, 21, has not yet been charged for the massacre but he remains in custody and is speaking with the authorities.

Police on Tuesday revealed that he legally owned multiple weapons including two rifles - one that was used in the attack and another that was found in his vehicle when he was arrested at 6.30pm last night. Crimo's motive remains unclear, but police say he had been plotting the attack for weeks.

On Tuesday, it was revealed;

Crimo legally purchased the semi-automatic weapon used in the attack along with one other rifle and more, unspecified weapons, at a local store
   He fired 70 rounds from the roof of a local store before ditching the weapon and running into the crowd himself
   He walked to his mother's house then asked her for her car, without telling her what he'd just done
   The woman gave him her vehicle, which he used to flee the area and drive eight miles north before being arrested
   Investigators are still interviewing Crimo but they have not been able to determine his motive

He legally purchased the two rifles along with other guns in the local area - despite a ban on assault rifles in Highland Park, buying them at multiple locations.

On Monday, after the attack, he fled among frightened paradegoers, pretending to be one of the victims, and went to his mother's house.

It's unclear if he told her what he had done or if she is being treated as a suspect, but he took her car.  

It comes as questions over the young gunman's motive, lifestyle and his obsession with the numbers 47 arise.

Crimo had a 47 tattoo on his cheek and the numbers are emblazoned on the side of a car at his home. The vehicle was left abandoned in the front yard on Tuesday after the home was raided by FBI agents. Crimo also posted the number all over his social media accounts, where he also shared ominous rap videos that glamorized school shootings.

It's unclear what the significance is; 47 is the date of July 4th in reverse. The next President will also be the 47th.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/17/59897225-10984543-image-a-18_1657038433629.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/17/59897175-10984543-Crimo_also_has_the_numbers_47_tattooed_on_his_cheek_The_signific-m-24_1657039835614.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/17/59897865-10984543-image-a-25_1657039839393.jpg

Crimo also has the numbers 47 tattooed on his cheek. The significance of the number remains unconfirmed

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/17/59897185-10984543-image-m-20_1657038508593.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/16/59887849-10983645-The_gunman_opened_fire_at_10_14am_on_Monday_barely_15_minutes_in-a-18_1657033447372.jpg

More
View Quote

Damn hot Mama.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm assuming that the fixed (straight/vertical?) metal fire ladder had a space (10'?) between the ladder and the alley/ground/sidewalk --- So how did the Highland perp shooter make the jump between the ladder and the ground?

Or did he just move the dumpster under the ladder to make the leap?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Ok, just waded through all pages. My take away is, civil war. Leftist crazy targets pro Americans.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I remember when I could come to these major event threads and get factual information and hear reasonable opinions.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I’m a couple pages behind so this has probably already been posted, but Portland is known as the Rose City. Pretty sure the name refers to that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rose City Antifa. First legit Antifa group in the US to adopt the designation of 'antifa'. Don't know it is the reasoning for his tat, but roses are a thing with Antifa.

https://btlonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/190812d-ctpt-isaac_1_1.jpg

Rose City Antifa (RCA) is an antifascist group founded in 2007 in Portland, Oregon.[1] A leftist group,[2] it is the oldest known active antifa group in the United States.[3][4] While anti-fascist activism in the United States dates back to the 1980s, Rose City Antifa is the first to adopt the abbreviated[5] moniker antifa.[3][6] Since 2016, Rose City Antifa is one of the nine chapters of the Torch Network coalition.[7]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Rose_City_Antifa_logo.png

I’m a couple pages behind so this has probably already been posted, but Portland is known as the Rose City. Pretty sure the name refers to that.

Portland is/was often referred to as the City of Roses.... unfortunately City of Roaches is now more appropriate...
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So the mayor knows him from when he was in cub scouts which she led

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7oe5NWg3kE
View Quote

They keep saying he bought the guns legally. No he didn't. He was a known pothead. He lied on the 4473, just like Hunter Biden. That won't even be mentioned as something to look at, because it will, once again, shine a light on the "justice for thee, but not for me" crowd.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw on Fox News live streaming that the shooter used an M4.

#doubt

Didn't the M4 identification come from the cops?

Either way, it was probably a common M4gery, and someone just used the generic M4 identification.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The ATF ran a trace on the rifle left behind on the roof and was able to identify the shooter immediately.
View Quote

No national registration my ass.

Make your own.

Don’t be evil and commit mass murder.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Witness statement to WGN.

View Quote

Trans-mil style. It's urban camo.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"WIKIPEDIA is an American far-LEFT fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

source:

Sure.
GWP is still conservative ragebait of questionable validity though.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ok, just waded through all pages. My take away is, civil war. Leftist crazy targets pro Americans.
View Quote

You wish....but don't let me stop you.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Cops said it was because the ATF was able to quickly trace the rifle he dropped.

View Quote

They used the national registry they're "prohibited" from having...

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Didn't the M4 identification come from the cops?

Either way, it was probably a common M4gery, and someone just used the generic M4 identification.
View Quote

Since they say it was bought locally and there's a AW ban in place it was probably a compliant rifle such as a Keltec RDB-C or maybe a Fightlite SCR that uses the same AR15 mags. The Sheriff said it wasn't an AR15 but was similar, meaning it used a high powered round and maybe the same style of mags etc.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

source:

The question is, is Gateway Pundit as accurate or less accurate that’s say CNN or MSNBC?  It appears both CNN and MSNBC have been wrong on almost all stories about Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's trained a lot on his knees.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It matters.  It makes the process illegal.
View Quote
It makes the process pointless.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They keep saying he bought the guns legally. No he didn't. He was a known pothead. He lied on the 4473, just like Hunter Biden. That won't even be mentioned as something to look at, because it will, once again, shine a light on the "justice for thee, but not for me" crowd.
View Quote

I'd luv to see the paranoid Repubs in Congress haggle over that issue --- What a joke.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It matters.  It makes the process illegal.

You are both right.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#36]
And no death penalty.

That motherfucking murderer deserves a fast hanging or a long, slow death from untreated cancer of the anus.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

That motherfucker is lying. He shot on the roof, and was dressed as a woman. He climbed down and ran away.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And no death penalty.

That motherfucking murderer deserves a fast hanging or a long, slow death from untreated cancer of the anus.
View Quote

My sister hopes that the feds somehow prosecute on something so the little PoS can get the death penalty.  

If you understandably didn't follow the entire 87 page thread , she was there.  She's understandably still pissed and shaken.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They used the national registry they're "prohibited" from having...

View Quote

Probably, but I bet they could push hard enough to get manufacturer->distributor->local gunshop even on a holiday.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Witness statement to WGN.

Makes you wonder what Michael was looking at, since Crimo was on the roof. It also proves that witness statements are often wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It appears both CNN and MSNBC have been wrong on almost all stories about Donald Trump.
View Quote

I'll agree with that assumption...when monkeys fly out of my asshole.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And no death penalty.

View Quote
He might get away with an insanity plea, just based on what we know currently. The fact that he attempted to flee arrest might help the prosecution prove he was of a sound mind though.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#44]
So...did the Highland perp shooter possibly hide his rifle that he committed the massacre with, underneath his tranny dress?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They used the national registry they're "prohibited" from having..
View Quote

No, no, no...

They don't have a list of Names with the Serial Numbers. That would be a registry.

But I bet they have a list of Serial Numbers with Names.....

That's just good record keeping.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#46]
AR-15 like rifle....shooter fired 70 rounds...

It's a Galil.....
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#47]
I am on page 13; GD is such a weird place.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He might get away with an insanity plea, just based on what we know currently. The fact that he attempted to flee arrest might help the prosecution prove he was of a sound mind though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And no death penalty.

The planning of it doesn't help him either, random is one thing, planning doesn't tend to get you good insanity plea results.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Me? No. But swing voters may.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the rose part in a couple of pics but are there any others that show the whole tattoo?

The rose is on the left side of his neck and the stem wraps around to the right. The fist is not included but I agree that looks pretty much like a tat for Democratic socialists of america.

Everyone keeps asking why we need to know party affiliation...It's not party affiliation, it knowing the motive and the roots, motivations. It helps inform the public about the true nature of violence and who commits it. And it is something that the the press (the left) constantly attempts to blame on the right.

Luckily we have alternate media that helps to uncover the truth so they can't hide it when the subway shooter turns out to be a black supremist who wanted to kill non-blacks. Or the black nationalist that wanted to mow down 6 people in wakeusha at a parade. Wondering when someone is going to point out that Highland Park is a suburb of Chicago and no one seems to care about the all the black people that were shot in the city this weekend but want to focus only on these white people that got shot.

I'll take dangerous freedom over "safe" tyranny any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Here’s where my previous point was missed.

Let’s agree that dude was a rabid lefty. All news articles say it. What is the expected outcome?

Nothing at this point realistically because each side has chosen their side and any slight against it will be necessary for the cause.

That was my point- we are fucked because it’s so about sides reality won’t matter anymore

We are in a culture war in a country that theoretically democratically elects leaders. This stuff matters.

Honest question - if the shooter was a rabid gun and trump supporter would you rethink your support?

On the flip side if they were a rabid leftist do you think it would have any impact of the tone of the country?

Me? No. But swing voters may.

Fair. I’d be interested to see how independent they are in news research
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, with the 2022 US military, trans-mil is probably a thing.

Ten years ago, if you see a dude shooting up a place in a dress, you wouldn't associate it with the military. But in 2022? In Biden's military?
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top