Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#1]
91 or 92, buddy invited me over to watch, realized I don’t care about football and been that way ever since.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting responses

I was unaware there are so many people who have never had any interest in football either pro or college.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting responses

I was unaware there are so many people who have never had any interest in football either pro or college.
View Quote

This forum is heavier on the virtue signaling side of the 'fuck sports ball' spectrum. Any hint, or perceived hint, of leftism in a form of entertainment will have the AR wokecolds on you in seconds flat. We still have a hundred page Star Wars thread that drives them nuts. All said and done, fuck Bud Light.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The Giants beating the almost perfect Patriot’s was the last memorable one.  Commercials ruined the league, I can’t get through a quarter without changing it during breaks, watching something else then remember 15 minutes later the game was on.  Then the kneeling started… I stopped caring.  Now there are two anthems.  Pretty soon they are going to remove the US flag from NFL games and replace it and stop singing the national anthem.  It’s all in their plans.  I encourage everyone to find something else to do on Sunday.  Maybe watch the XFL if it’s any good.  I duno.  Until the NFL fixes itself I’m good.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top