Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:43:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
There are plenty of women out there that want the first woman president or hate the pussy grabber. It won't matter.

Trump train motherfuckers
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Hillary is running ads in California. Think about that...

I saw Obama stickers and signs fucking everywhere in 08 and 12. I've yet to see 1 Hillary sign/sticker in Arizona and very few in California.

The fraud might be to much to overcome... I don't know... I think we have a good chance.

The defeatist attitude makes me sick and damages our cause. This is our country, not a football game.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:53:06 AM EDT
[#5]
This isn't over by a long shot.  There is big trouble brewing for Clinton and the MSM.

I just watched some videos on YT that are damning. No conspiracy theory bullshit, just information flow in spite of this administration's efforts to stop it.

I'm liking what I'm seeing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:54:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I saw Obama stickers and signs fucking everywhere in 08 and 12. I've yet to see 1 Hillary sign/sticker in Arizona and very few in California.

The fraud might be to much to overcome... I don't know... I think we have a good chance.

The defeatist attitude makes me sick and damages our cause. This is our country, not a football game.
View Quote

In 08 and 12 there were signs for ol Jugears EVERYFUCKINGWHERE!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to see ONE Hildog sign......... ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:55:49 AM EDT
[#7]

LOL!
This Frank RIch:

A July 2009 column focused on what Rich believes is the bigoted nature of President Barack Obama's detractors.
On the Tea Party movement, which emerged in 2009, Rich opined that at one of their rallies they were "kowtowing to secessionists." He wrote that death threats and a brick thrown through a congressman's window were a "small-scale mimicry of "Kristallnacht" (or "night of broken glass", the November 1938 anti-Jewish pogrom in Nazi Germany and Austria).

One liberal hack supporting another, who'da thunk it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:56:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
LOL!

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL!

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:59:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

QFT

I think that the Democrats are afraid that lots of voters who they would normally make fake ballots for are actually going to show up to the polls and vote Trump
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fjanikvonrotz.ch%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FMerica.png&f=1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fjanikvonrotz.ch%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FMerica.png&f=1

CNN and MSNBC are unashamedly covering for Clinton and getting crucified for it on YT. The people are watching and listening and the God damn corporate controlled media and politicians are panicking.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I think he's gonna win and I put my $ on it....

I bet $200 on Trump to win $800. !!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:01:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
CNN and MSNBC are unashamedly covering for Clinton and getting crucified for it on YT. The people are watching and listening and the God damn corporate controlled media and politicians are panicking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:02:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

...but if you're asserting that the market would react badly to the then unknown Obama. What does that mean now? Trump is the unknown. By that logic Hillary would be elected.
View Quote
Wrong

Trump isn't going to be throwing ashtrays while drunk at 3am in the Rose Garden. Hillary is a woman,  women are unpredictable by nature. Plus they would be just as happy to pull off a crash with her just to suck up another round of bailouts.

The crash is coming. The market is still in a bandaid under the zero interest rates and is barely holding on. With the coming Tax hikes under the Cunt you would be seeing a scramble to get into more suitable positions by the Wall Strret crowd to evade taxes. That adjustment would be at least 15% in my opinion as losses were taken to get into safer positions.

Wall Street knows what Trump is and know that the crash isn't going to pull federal bailout dollars from him. When they bump the interest rate about spring 2018 the market will probably drop around 30% as stocks adjust more towards the actual value of the company value.

Trump response to trouble will be more traditional and less OMG do something immediately. He will be surrounded by competent people who will quietly attend the issues. Tax cuts and job growth will let the market stabilize with a safety net un place.

Just my opinions.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:09:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know that Trump will win!

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:13:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know that Trump will win!

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/ZeroToleranceInk/12020021_10153245420357149_343972642994711526_n.jpg

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:13:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I do not give anybody any credibility until they tell me how the electoral college comes up 270+ for Trump.

So OP, show me the EC map where he wins.

It isn't about feels, or signs, or rallies.   It is about the number 270 and nothing else.

The Ds totally understand this and it is why they have won four of the last six and start with a huge lead every election.
View Quote

This. The college has been manipulated via the democratic machine. Ther will never, ever, in any way, shape or form, be a republican elected to the presidency. This is the final nail.

The Wikileaks should illuminate how vast their army is and how powerful it really is. We lost. Bunker down and ride it out. Here's no revolution and no candidate that can save the republic. Like all, she is lost. A thousand years from now we will be a nothing more than a book in a long line of books on historic empires.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump is up in nearly every traditional battleground state. They are enough but I think we will get others such as PA  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Electoral college is the big wet blanket of blue-state reality.

If Trump doesn't suddenly SCREAM ahead in some of those blue states, he's fucked.

Polls, rallies, popular count, all meaningless.
Trump is up in nearly every traditional battleground state. They are enough but I think we will get others such as PA  

You dream.  

The members here on this site live in a microcosm of reality.  In all truth, trump will never win. Nor would any other republican. The EC is stacked.  Decades and decades of social engineering have ensured this. The left spent a century infiltrating institution after institution. This is the culmination of a well funded and well organized frontal assault. They played the long game and they have won.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:59:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Ignore polls. Pay attention to bookkeepers. Hillary is paying $1.17 Trump $5
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#19]

That map is 100% bulllshit. Go look at the Friday poll #s at RCP

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
since you bring up California I will add the 5th reason Trump will win

5     Name recognition

If we face the facts in modern America there are many people who just don't have a clue what is up. The sidewalk videos by Jay Leno show just how out f touch many are. On Nov 8 some of these people will make it to a polling place and when they see the Trump name they will select it because they respect TV personalities for whatever reason. Reagan won against Carter in part to this effect. We all knew he was any actor in corny movies but we also knew Carter sucked, easy choice.

California is now in play. Washington and Oregon sadly are unlikely to follow because the worst of the Cali liberals moved in 25 years ago and are solidly entrenched in their vapid lives.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wrong    

Trump isn't going to be throwing ashtrays while drunk at 3am in the Rose Garden. Hillary is a woman,  women are unpredictable by nature. Plus they would be just as happy to pull off a crash with her just to suck up another round of bailouts.

The crash is coming. The market is still in a bandaid under the zero interest rates and is barely holding on. With the coming Tax hikes under the Cunt you would be seeing a scramble to get into more suitable positions by the Wall Strret crowd to evade taxes. That adjustment would be at least 15% in my opinion as losses were taken to get into safer positions.

Wall Street knows what Trump is and know that the crash isn't going to pull federal bailout dollars from him. When they bump the interest rate about spring 2018 the market will probably drop around 30% as stocks adjust more towards the actual value of the company value.

Trump response to trouble will be more traditional and less OMG do something immediately. He will be surrounded by competent people who will quietly attend the issues. Tax cuts and job growth will let the market stabilize with a safety net un place.

Just my opinions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...but if you're asserting that the market would react badly to the then unknown Obama. What does that mean now? Trump is the unknown. By that logic Hillary would be elected.
Wrong    

Just my opinions.

I think it will be a tight race but he has a chance. But, lol at:
-thinking rates aren't raised until 2018. The fed will most likely announce that they will raise rates in December this year and do a few .25% bumps over the following 12 months.
-thinking thinking wall street would rather have trump than Hillary.
-'women are unpredictable by nature'
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You dream.  

The members here on this site live in a microcosm of reality.  In all truth, trump will never win. Nor would any other republican. The EC is stacked.  Decades and decades of social engineering have ensured this. The left spent a century infiltrating institution after institution. This is the culmination of a well funded and well organized frontal assault. They played the long game and they have won.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Electoral college is the big wet blanket of blue-state reality.

If Trump doesn't suddenly SCREAM ahead in some of those blue states, he's fucked.

Polls, rallies, popular count, all meaningless.

You dream.  

Sure that is true but u are no taking into account that they are running a person who would lose to Stalin if we had a choice between the two, and that is knowing the full history of Joe.

We did select the only man who could stand up to the onslaught of the media and D machine combined. These are vile ugly people who want to continue the programs you describe turning us into a 3rd world nation. Cruz would have bailed because his wife could not take this type of pressure. Instead we have a fighter who isn't afraid to attack anytime or place, Americans respect a brawler. The whole country knows Hillary is a cunt, Trump has a more positive name recognition than her.

FHRC
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yard signs are for enthusiastic voters who want a particular candidate.

Anti-Trump voters do not put yard signs up, but they outnumber Pro-Trump voters, by a stunning margin. If they get out and vote, Trump will get crushed in the EC.

Using your local yard sign percentages to gauge a national presidential election is, well, misguided.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#24]
IF the Mexicans in california vote like savage said he thinks they will and I've talked to a few, hillary might lose this state. California is basically northern mexico. The asians here are in most part standing aside not voting telling me why bother.. all white people, bar one I have talked to are trump. Every military person I have talked to is FHRC.

In san Fran they have the hillerys H painted on buildings and a lot of people have hillary bumper stickers. I don't understand putting a criminals symbol on your car and drive around proud, but they do.

For me, I smile when I hear Trump rally attendees chant LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP. Those are the Deplorables I alighn my deplorable self to.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So how did Bush win then?  Twice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not give anybody any credibility until they tell me how the electoral college comes up 270+ for Trump.
So OP, show me the EC map where he wins.
It isn't about feels, or signs, or rallies.   It is about the number 270 and nothing else.

The Ds totally understand this and it is why they have won four of the last six and start with a huge lead every election.

Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida.

So he has to win two states, PA and WI, that have not gone R since 1988 and 1984 respectively.
That is the definition of unlikely.

But you are correct.  If Trump can win states that have voted D for the last 30 or so years, damn straight he will win.

So how did Bush win then?  Twice.
He won FL, OH and the combo of states he needed.

He barley won in 2000 remember?  That was after 8 years of another party, which usually is an easy win.

The demographics are going against us.

Trump can win, but he has to get FL and OH and a series of other states.  Hillary get either FL or OH or a couple of the other swing states and it is all over.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
...but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.
View Quote

Racists
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Racists

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

...but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.

Racists

I Win.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top