Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/10/2021 10:34:27 PM EDT
Today is one of those days.

Despite the fact that I know I would get destroyed in the inferno, the schadenfreude from watching it all implode would be fucking worth it.

I mean fuck all of it. Fuck the government, fuck the economy, fuck gun laws, fuck critical race theory and all that bullshit, fuck the stimulus, fuck our idiocracy, fuck feminism, fuck LGTBQ bullshit that is everywhere, fuck degeneracy, fuck lawlessness, fuck cancel culture, and fuck me too while were at it.

Maybe it is because I am tired of going to work, raising kids, paying taxes, mowing my lawn, and doing everything else that makes civilization happen while being told I am a worthless racist, sexist, bigoted piece of shit because of my genitals and skin tone.

I took tomorrow off and I am drinking right now, so fuck 'em!

Needed someone to rant to, but there ain't anyone else but GD. Damn that's fucking sad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
suck it up, buttercup.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
If i didnt have a beautiful little girl id bring the matches.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Thread has potential.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Same
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Stay off your cell phone and work email. Make sure you have enough liquor for when you wake up too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks man. I needed that. Dunno where to start though. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#12]
In on 1.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#13]
How many C- is the OP? I’m (7) deep thus far at 6:43...
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If i didnt have a beautiful little girl id bring the matches.
View Quote
See, I have 3 kids and I have never been so fuckign worried about their future.

You know how after a forest fire there is rebirth? Maybe it will be like that? Doubt it though. Everything seems to be entropy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks man. I needed that. Dunno where to start though. Suggestions?
View Quote

The tampons in your purse.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:45:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Despite the fact that I know I would get destroyed in the inferno, the schadenfreude from watching it all implode would be fucking worth it.

I mean fuck all of it. Fuck the government, fuck the economy, fuck gun laws, fuck critical race theory and all that bullshit, fuck the stimulus, fuck our idiocracy, fuck feminism, fuck LGTBQ bullshit that is everywhere, fuck degeneracy, fuck lawlessness, fuck cancel culture, and fuck me too while were at it.

Maybe it is because I am tired of going to work, raising kids, paying taxes, mowing my lawn, and doing everything else that makes civilization happen while being told I am a worthless racist, sexist, bigoted piece of shit because of my genitals and skin tone.

Needed someone to rant to, but there ain't anyone else but GD. Damn that's fucking sad.
View Quote

You know you can leave the country at any time? Many people do this all the time, you don't have to take it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Could be worse... could be raining.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Stay off your cell phone and work email. Make sure you have enough liquor for when you wake up too.
View Quote

Lock up your credit cards !
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Boy you guys must have been too young to remember Clinton
View Quote
I lived through the AWB. I don't remember being white being this big of a deal. I remember Waco. Maybe I wasn't awake yet.
Maybe this has more to do with my job and my home life and shit, but it just seems the whole world is bizarro right now and I am out of touch.

Like when you wake up form a dream and you aren;t sure if you aren't still dreaming.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You know you can leave the country at any time? Many people do this all the time, you don't have to take it.
View Quote
Ok, sounds like a plan? Suggestions?

I often thought about selling everything and buying a charter boat for SCUBA or fishing in Costa Rica or Dominican Republic.
In fact that sounds amazing right now.

But 3 kids and all....
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#21]
The 1000 year darkness begins now.  Pepper your angus.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some people prefer to keep the Country they love.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I think I was as close today to walking into my bosses office and saying fuck this shit as I have ever been.  

For what ever reason I have lost my motivation and patience with what I do since the atmosphere at work changed and forced me to change my job title and position.  

I went from working for a mom and pop business which had its challenges and shit days but was always rewarding and fun.  Everyone knew each other and had worked together for years upon years.  

The business was bought out by a corporate borg.  All the mother fuckers are concerned with now is, efficiency,  and the best way to fleece its customers of their money and personal info more efficiently.  

Save 3 or 4 people,  everyone I knew and worked with for years began leaving one by one.  

I am biding my time there before moving and taking another job.  And I cannot wait for it.  The new company has made thing so much less efficient and have only made my job more difficult and began alienating regular customers that I have worked with for many years.  

Nothing the new overlords have promised has come true,  They have run off loads of experienced employees and customers alike and act like a child screaming "LALALALA" with their fingers in their ears when you try to bring it up at meetings.

Don't get me started on the state of the country.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Felt exactly the same today.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Thought this was going to be a little pony thread by the title. It will happen one day
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:53:29 PM EDT
[#26]
liberation is knowing and accepting what has to be done

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was young but I remember the whole "is your church ATF approved" stuff.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh I remember that son of a bitch! I remember having to explain to my young daughter what "oral sex" is. He can choke on a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Not sure why OP is being flamed for being sick of the commies new "normal"
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Been teetering on that edge myself lately. Only full time employee quit last Monday and got a letter today stating that he is claiming unemployment. Hostile work environment.

Scamming the system. Pisses me off. Went out of my way repeatedly to keep him satisfied  but it was never enough. Should have fired him months ago.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Right there with you man.

Im so far beyond over al this shit as well. I even lost my business and career to covid. Currently in school to retrain for something else in case my industry never comes back. Seeing our great country turn into this shit is just beyond disgusting. The band aid needs to be ripped off already.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think I was as close today to walking into my bosses office and saying fuck this shit as I have ever been.  

For what ever reason I have lost my motivation and patience with what I do since the atmosphere at work changed and forced me to change my job title and position.  

I went from working for a mom and pop business which had its challenges and shit days but was always rewarding and fun.  Everyone knew each other and had worked together for years upon years.  

The business was bought out by a corporate borg.  All the mother fuckers are concerned with now is, efficiency,  and the best way to fleece its customers of their money and personal info more efficiently.  

Save 3 or 4 people,  everyone I knew and worked with for years began leaving one by one.  

I am biding my time there before moving and taking another job.  And I cannot wait for it.  The new company has made thing so much less efficient and have only made my job more difficult and began alienating regular customers that I have worked with for many years.  

Nothing the new overlords have promised has come true,  They have run off loads of experienced employees and customers alike and act like a child screaming "LALALALA" with their fingers in their ears when you try to bring it up at meetings.

Don't get me started on the state of the country.  
View Quote
Having the same shit at work. Old boss was awesome, squared away, pro gun, who bought everyone rounds on Friday.

New boss is a minority female with a chip on her should the size of Mt Everst aad the personality of a honey badger.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#33]
It certainly sucks and all but please guys, PLEASE do not record drivers seat video of yourselves screaming about Xiden.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not sure why OP is being flamed for being sick of the commies new "normal"
View Quote

Quoted:
Been teetering on that edge myself lately. Only full time employee quit last Monday and got a letter today stating that he is claiming unemployment. Hostile work environment.

Scamming the system. Pisses me off. Went out of my way repeatedly to keep him satisfied  but it was never enough. Should have fired him months ago.
View Quote

Quoted:
Right there with you man.

Im so far beyond over al this shit as well. I even lost my business and career to covid. Currently in school to retrain for something else in case my industry never comes back. Seeing our great country turn into this shit is just beyond disgusting. The band aid needs to be ripped off already.

View Quote
Yeah, it seems society is poking the bear (the bear being us) and basically saying fuck you, were going to keep pushing till you do a boogaloo or something. Mayeb that's what they want?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm in
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Don't worry guys. If we all get a nice haircut and vote in the 2022 midterms all of this madness will cease and we will go back to the sort of sensible government we haven't had in decades.

And if you're displeased with how things are or complain about it you're a Communist because of reasons.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think we're going to be thinking the Clinton years were a party compared to what's coming.  

ETA- Yeah, I was there for them and remember being really happy to find factory P226 mags for $50 when they were normally around $100.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Some people prefer to keep the Country they love.

View Quote

oh well then.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This will be far worse than the Clinton years.  Clinton had to be involved because of his ego and was distracted because he couldn't keep his pants zipped.  The DemocRATS have realized that they need to fully exploit any opportunity they have and Biden is just a ceremonial rubberstamp.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#41]
All I can say, op, is that I have not watched the news. Any news. None.
Since the election.
I feel great.
My powder is dry. Arfcom will let me know the rest...
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember Carter. It's never been this bad. Ever. OP is right.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I lived through the AWB. I don't remember being white being this big of a deal. I remember Waco. Maybe I wasn't awake yet.
Maybe this has more to do with my job and my home life and shit, but it just seems the whole world is bizarro right now and I am out of touch.

Like when you wake up form a dream and you aren;t sure if you aren't still dreaming.
View Quote

No mate, I and many people feel the same way. If you are a straight white male you are despised and the despisers aren't even trying to hide it anymore, some one said to just leave the country. To where? You do know America isn't the only country full of those who hate staight white males right? It's all over the World.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:19:44 PM EDT
[#44]
I feel the same way at age 31.  Not much to look forward too, not meant for this modern society
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Right there with you OP.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:20:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Same.

Kids are older, wife is over it, hate the job.

Let's go
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Could be worse... could be raining.
View Quote

I understand that reference!!!

I miss Marty Feldman... and his eyes!
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I remember Carter. It's never been this bad. Ever. OP is right.
View Quote

Yep.

Clinton years? It was still America.

Now? America is over. That dookie has dropped. It's swirling the toilet bowl as we speak. Most have not realized it and won't until we hit the sewer.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#49]
I checked out of politics / political discussion / social media etc.

A couple of my friends got into an argument about politics at deer camp last weekend. I ducked out and went for a midnight ride on the 4 wheeler under NODs. Came back and they were done and I drank some more with them.

I do my job, spend time with my family, do my best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Feels much better than waiting 2 weeks for the kraken to be released.

I mean at this point fuck it. Savor the good, work on the bad you can actually change, and ignore the rest. That's all you can ever really do anyway.

Life is still good.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#50]
I get it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top