BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Imagine if they had air support at the beginning of the TIC?  Or even before?

They might have actually killed some bad guys.

bombing abandoned positions isn't a bad way to fight a war, but there are better ways.

any stories of pre-planned CAS?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Time and again I see people post opinions and speculations about the use of Air Power in support of ground operations that suggests to me that there is a widespread misunderstanding of how the apparatus works.

Have you ever been supported by CAS in a firefight?

Nope.  But I've talked to quite a few who were on the receiving end of the support I provided.  I made it a point to seek them out.

Weird thing happened to me last year.  I was watching History Channel's "Eyewitness War".  It was a fairly intense episode, with US troops pinned down in a wadi outside a village that they were trying to search for something something terrorists.

It got bad enough to declare a TIC and they made the call.  Within minutes, a two-ship was overhead, dropping bombs on enemy positions.  They guy with the Go Pro camera featured in the bulk of the episode, upon hearing the jet noise, said:  "You hear that?  Know I know it's going to be a good day"

They went on to remark, in the after-interview, that the air support saved their lives, and was a huge morale booster.  I then saw the date that the film was taken.  It was during my tenure at the ASOC, during my shift.  I put together that CAS package.  It made me feel pretty good.

bombing abandoned positions isn't a bad way to fight a war, but there are better ways.

This
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ask a guy who has never had OPCON over every single fixed wing close air support asset in an entire theater of war how close air support should be run.

Check.

With all due respect, Sylvan, about 5 years ago we were in a discussion on CAS, that me and my fellow ALOs wanted to respond to.  CC got word of it, and was familiar with you professionally.  We were told to not engage in any discussions with you as he believed that 1) you didn't know what you were talking about, and 2) you were too opinionated and limited in your views to make any discussion worthwhile.

I don't want to get into it with you here.  I'm respectfully asking you to try something new - just for today... stay off the keyboard and just READ for once.  You never know.  You might actually learn something.

If I have to actually use the /ignore feature to eliminate the distraction, I will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ask a guy who has never received CAS anything you want to know about CAS.

Any virgins want to give some pointers on sex while we are at it?

Ask a guy who has never had OPCON over every single fixed wing close air support asset in an entire theater of war how close air support should be run.

Check.

With all due respect, Sylvan, about 5 years ago we were in a discussion on CAS, that me and my fellow ALOs wanted to respond to.  CC got word of it, and was familiar with you professionally.  We were told to not engage in any discussions with you as he believed that 1) you didn't know what you were talking about, and 2) you were too opinionated and limited in your views to make any discussion worthwhile.

I don't want to get into it with you here.  I'm respectfully asking you to try something new - just for today... stay off the keyboard and just READ for once.  You never know.  You might actually learn something.

If I have to actually use the /ignore feature to eliminate the distraction, I will.

popcorn.gif
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
This must be just driving Sylvan crazy lol. nobody to listen and to respond the ramblings!
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:32:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

This tells me all I need to know.

You want to have another Amway sales presentation where no dissention is allowed.

I've got over 24 hours of USAF airpower instruction. During every block, every instructor save one gave the same appeal to authority.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Time and again I see people post opinions and speculations about the use of Air Power in support of ground operations that suggests to me that there is a widespread misunderstanding of how the apparatus works.

Nope.  But I've talked to quite a few who were on the receiving end of the support I provided.  I made it a point to seek them out.

Weird thing happened to me last year.  I was watching History Channel's "Eyewitness War".  It was a fairly intense episode, with US troops pinned down in a wadi outside a village that they were trying to search for something something terrorists.

It got bad enough to declare a TIC and they made the call.  Within minutes, a two-ship was overhead, dropping bombs on enemy positions.  They guy with the Go Pro camera featured in the bulk of the episode, upon hearing the jet noise, said:  "You hear that?  Know I know it's going to be a good day"

They went on to remark, in the after-interview, that the air support saved their lives, and was a huge morale booster.  I then saw the date that the film was taken.  It was during my tenure at the ASOC, during my shift.  I put together that CAS package.  It made me feel pretty good.

This

As an observer of this thread who has not a single clue as to how any of this works....

Is Sylvan's comment saying that CAS is only used as a last resort, but should be used in normal day to day operations instead of calling in the cavalry once shit goes bad?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Check.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check.

Please do.  I could not care less.

I wish the AF would care about the nuclear deterrence mission instead of plugging their ears from customers complaints, we all have desires.

If I don't know what I am talking about, prove it.

I will guarantee I have read more of your doctrine, your history, airpower theory, deterrence theory as well as having been a customer of CAS than 99% of the AF officer corps.

I don't drink your kool-aid.  That doesn't make me ignorant.  It actually makes me informed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As an observer of this thread who has not a single clue as to how any of this works....

Is Sylvan's comment saying that CAS is only used as a last resort, but should be used in normal day to day operations instead of calling in the cavalry once shit goes bad?
View Quote

What Sylvan is saying is that it shows up late.

My first deployment in 2009 we got Fixed wing assets once. Granted even Rotary wing assets didn't get to us in time cause we were in the middle of fucking no where in Wardak.
I fought a lot of fights with the only support from my buddy with a 60mm mortar. Sure woulda been fucking nice if we could have had CAS on hand.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Check.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check.

TRG
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, this gang-rape is proceeding exactly as I expected.

As you were.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:38:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My first deployment in 2009 we got Fixed wing assets once. Granted even Rotary wing assets didn't get to us in time cause we were in the middle of fucking no where in Wardak.
I fought a lot of fights with the only support from my buddy with a 60mm mortar. Sure woulda been fucking nice if we could have had CAS on hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell in 2011 in Marjah, we couldn't even get a goddamn fight out of them because their was always air overhead. It makes em less sporty.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How come the USMC provides effect air-delivered fires via organically owned sorties, while the USAF refuses to use that model?

Why did the USN and USMC doctrinally ensure that a percentage of their sorties are not provided to the JFACC?
View Quote

GRRRRR>.....

I typed out a very long response to this and it disappeared.  I'll revisit it later.

BLUF:

The DASC/TACC model only works because it is small scale, and is only made possible by the existence of the ASOC.

I ahd a LOT more, but I'll expound later.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hell in 2011 in Marjah, we couldn't even get a goddamn fight out of them because their was always air overhead. It makes em less sporty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems Pretty easy to push them off some so you can get a fight then bring in CAS to engage.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's look at some successful combined arms COIN operational models.

Rhodesian Fire Force.

Air, both fixed and rotary, was integrated at the planning stage, and integrated under a single commander, the battlespace owner.

This is a good start SOFREP report on Rhodesian FF ops

USN Riverine ops in Vietnam. A combination of forces, including organic FW and Rotary wing, operating in direct support of riverine, SOF and Army forces in an environment ready-built for insurgent operations.

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is a highly centralized FAC process really appropriate in a nation the size of Texas, where are support is flying in from thousands of miles away?
View Quote

Air Power is much, much more than just the airspace above the battle space... That's what *some* people here can't understand.  To answer your question: Yes.  It is appropriate.  An analogous question would be is have a Combined Forces Commander really appropriate in a war being conducted in a nation the size of Texas?

In order to meet the CFC's strategy, vision, and intent, you cannot have air power fiefdoms.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:42:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

GRRRRR>.....

I typed out a very long response to this and it disappeared.  I'll revisit it later.

BLUF:

The DASC/TACC model only works because it is small scale, and is only made possible by the existence of the ASOC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How come the USMC provides effect air-delivered fires via organically owned sorties, while the USAF refuses to use that model?

Why did the USN and USMC doctrinally ensure that a percentage of their sorties are not provided to the JFACC?

GRRRRR>.....

BLUF:

MAGTF air works in the absence of an ASOC.

Small scale fights seem to dominate the post nuclear era.

Maybe there is a reason for that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Air Power is much, much more than just the airspace above the battle space... That's what *some* people here can't understand.  To answer your question: Yes.  It is appropriate.  An analogous question would be is have a Combined Forces Commander really appropriate in a war being conducted in a nation the size of Texas?

In order to meet the CFC's strategy, vision, and intent, you cannot have air power fiefdoms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is a highly centralized FAC process really appropriate in a nation the size of Texas, where are support is flying in from thousands of miles away?

I thought Air Power was sitting in decaying and dilapidated silos in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming, manned by the AF third string.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you.  If I could wave a magic want and have unlimited aircraft, pilots, gas, maintainers, and time- I'd give every Joe his own personal A-10 squadron.  But if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle... it's just not the way things are.

Air Power is exceedingly scare.  Tankers are exceedingly scares.  Maintainers are scarce.  Parts are scare.  Flight hours are limited.  For that reason, employment of air power absolutely must be exercised sparingly, in accordance with CFC's intent, in an attempt to get the most benefit for the very limited resource.

What I find curious is that the Air Force seems to get blame for the Army not getting the air support they want.  This is an issue to take up with Army Fires in nearly all cases except TICs, as it is ARMY FIRES who assigns priorities to ASRs.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wish the AF would care about the nuclear deterrence mission instead of plugging their ears from customers complaints, we all have desires.

View Quote

If the US proceeds with a land and sea based deterrent posture, there is no institutional value-added they bring to the table that cannot be replicated by the DoN. We pay for two DOD elements duplicatively providing the same service.

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep saying airpower, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Let me help you out.

“Airpower is the means by which a nation exerts its will directly through the air.  Air power is the strategical [sic] weapon that can reach beyond the range of surface arms and strike at the foundations of the enemy strength.  Air power consists of airplanes of great range and great power that can strike blows alone and unaided by the surface arms.  And air power consists of the specialized organization required to design, produce and operate such airplanes.”  William Hue.

“To stop the aggressor nation from even planning the attack, through fear of retaliation.  Air power should be seen not as a war fighting instrument but as an instrument of national policy. One capable of toppling the diplomatic balance and perhaps eventually creating mutual deterrence through terror between two nations both capable of power air actions.”
MG Andrews

The first step is to understand what airpower is.  What it is not is a word to be thrown about to justify archaic doctrines being executed by billion dollar aircraft.

stop losing nukes, then we can talk about CAS.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Should we be looking to resurrect a fixed wing, prop driven CAS platform?
View Quote

I know that it is being considered.  I don't oppose it.  I think the capabilities should dictate who gets it.  If it's slow and with limited playtime, incapable of AR, and with a small life support and Mx footprint, then I think it would make an excellent category as a joint service asset.

OMG-  did I just suggest that the ARMY should get owndership?

If it can hit 350 Kts + and can AR, making it useful theater wide employment, or if it has a big Mx Footprint, I'd say keep it under USAF
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I hear you.  If I could wave a magic want and have unlimited aircraft, pilots, gas, maintainers, and time- I'd give every Joe his own personal A-10 squadron.  But if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle... it's just not the way things are.

Air Power is exceedingly scare.  Tankers are exceedingly scares.  Maintainers are scarce.  Parts are scare.  Flight hours are limited.  For that reason, employment of air power absolutely must be exercised sparingly, in accordance with CFC's intent, in an attempt to get the most benefit for the very limited resource.

What I find curious is that the Air Force seems to get blame for the Army not getting the air support they want.  This is an issue to take up with Army Fires in nearly all cases except TICs, as it is ARMY FIRES who assigns priorities to ASRs.
View Quote

what you list are own goals inflicted by the AF.  We seem to have no shortage of C-130s that don't fly, or F16s sitting on the deck CONUS.

That the AF buys the wrong airplanes because they fight with a doctrine designed to fight a war that airpower theory strongly suggests (and history has so far proven) we will never fight is the heart of my argument.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#23]
gentlemen, fascinating topic for this civilian.  please don't get it locked.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That the AF buys the wrong airplanes because they fight with a doctrine designed to fight a war that airpower theory strongly suggests (and history has so far proven) we will never fight is the heart of my argument.
View Quote

Serious question: how much of that is an AF problem and how much of that is a Congress problem?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

and they die a lot.

you really should keep that little tidbit in mind.  Certainly for how much Spirit 03 is incessantly brought up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what are your thoughts about rotary wing?

I fucking LOVE rotary wing, but the ASOC had absolutely no sway with them.  They're Army organic assets.

They're very agile, pretty darn accurate, generally have high SA, and can carry lots of good stuff that goes zip or boom.

Downside is that they aren't very slow so have a pretty limited tether.

and they die a lot.

you really should keep that little tidbit in mind.  Certainly for how much Spirit 03 is incessantly brought up.

Sylvan,

I've worked more Fallen Angels in coordination with the JPRC arranging RESCORT and overwatch than I am comfortable with.  Each and every one affected me.    Really... how dare you?

Furthermore, since I'm no longer AD, I'm just going to say it.  You, sir, are an asshole.

And fuck it.  I'm putting you on /ignore.  You have nothing to say that I want to read.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:54:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Where the fuck is that purse fight .gif when you need it?

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

purse fight?

tables and chairs are better

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

OK, what is "air power" then? You've answered a direct question with a fortune cookie response.

But, as we operate now, we DO have air power fiefdoms...those sorties in CVN strike group support, rotary wing operations, and USMC strike sorties not on the ATO. So, doctrinally, we do it, now.

Now, during MCO, I can certainly see the value behind such centralization, but AF isn't an MCO.

CFC's strategy, vision, and intent, you cannot have air power fiefdoms

This is an assertion that is not logically supported. I'd say again, we do. Second, what happens when a commander, like say, McCrystal basically outlaws all but in extremis CAS? I'd argue that his strategy, vision and intent wasn't being answered correctly by his air power resources.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's down for maintenance. Someone is working up a powerpoint now on how to fix it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

purse fight?

http://i.imgur.com/vm16fF0.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

purse fight?

http://i.imgur.com/vm16fF0.gif

Thank you for posting that, I forgot that existed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I know that it is being considered.  I don't oppose it.  I think the capabilities should dictate who gets it.  If it's slow and with limited playtime, incapable of AR, and with a small life support and Mx footprint, then I think it would make an excellent category as a joint service asset.

If it can hit 350 Kts + and can AR, making it useful theater wide employment, or if it has a big Mx Footprint, I'd say keep it under USAF
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Should we be looking to resurrect a fixed wing, prop driven CAS platform?

I should have been more precise, because Sylvan linked to an article that mentioned the AC130.

I was talking something like the Super Taco, or Mohawk replacement.  

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:03:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Former ANGLICO Marine checking in and tagged. Lighting out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Do you think the Kenyan gave the Taliban the secrets to spoof CAS targeting  to release Bergdahl?   5 U.S. servicemen were killed by a misplaced aerial bomb after Bergdahl's release.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Do you think the Kenyan gave the Taliban the secrets to spoof CAS targeting to the  in order to release Bergdahl?   5 U.S. servicemen were killed by a misplaced aerial bomb after Bergdahl's release.
View Quote
Not even I am crazy enough to think that.

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:08:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Former ANGLICO Marine checking in and tagged. Lighting out.
View Quote

What about thunder from the sea?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Just got my car back from the dealer.  Now headed to vote, then work.  I'll revisit after work.  Looking forward to continuing this engaging discussion
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:09:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I'll just take this lawn chair over here with a beer and a smoke.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Serious question: how much of that is an AF problem and how much of that is a Congress problem?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously, Congress pays the piper and Congress calls the tune.

But the USAF's actions with regard to both the LAAR and C-27J suggest the USAF is not honest about their willingness to support the Army and the Army is too institutionally stupid to know that it is being snowed, and too lethargic and bureaucratic to generate a riposte.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#40]
This thread is
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sylvan,

I've worked more Fallen Angels in coordination with the JPRC arranging RESCORT and overwatch than I am comfortable with.  Each and every one affected me.    Really... how dare you?

Furthermore, since I'm no longer AD, I'm just going to say it.  You, sir, are an asshole.

And fuck it.  I'm putting you on /ignore.  You have nothing to say that I want to read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what are your thoughts about rotary wing?

I fucking LOVE rotary wing, but the ASOC had absolutely no sway with them.  They're Army organic assets.

They're very agile, pretty darn accurate, generally have high SA, and can carry lots of good stuff that goes zip or boom.

Downside is that they aren't very slow so have a pretty limited tether.

and they die a lot.

Sylvan,

I get bitchy when I watch my friends die and when people partially responsible for it respond with ad hominens instead of fixing the problem.

5 dead Soldiers from AF CAS today.

Maybe they didn't need to die.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Have any experiences with USMC MACS units? specifically anything to do with Air defense controllers? Any comparison to USAF counterparts?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#43]
What do you see happening with the the AC130s now that the Harvest Hawks are up and running?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Seems Pretty easy to push them off some so you can get a fight then bring in CAS to engage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would think. Our platoon commander wasn't big on actually luring them into a fight. He was more of a "if we don't have to shoot at anyone it's a good day" kind of guy. We hated him.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:15:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that like an Infantryman writing an article about what kind of small combatant the Navy should procure?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You would think. Our platoon commander wasn't big on actually luring them into a fight. He was more of a "if we don't have to shoot at anyone it's a good day" kind of guy. We hated him.
View Quote

most of the dumb ones were dead by 2011.

When you have air support, they go away.

when you have air support from the get-go, they generally never show up.

there is a lesson there.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Is that like an Infantryman writing an article about what kind of small combatant the Navy should procure?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

damn........

Cease fire, target destroyed.

That was co-authored with a fine naval officer, btw.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Please do.  I could not care less.

If I don't know what I am talking about, prove it.

I will guarantee I have read more of your doctrine, your history, airpower theory, deterrence theory as well as having been a customer of CAS than 99% of the AF officer corps.

I don't drink your kool-aid.  That doesn't make me ignorant.  It actually makes me informed.
View Quote

See I've gone around this with you as a casual advocate of airpower and it really does come through that you are remarkably well informed, which makes your posts very interesting.

Unfortunately for as much as you have read about Air Power, and as much as you can articulate the finer points you've never been able to grasp the "Ultima Ratio Potentiam Caeli".

You grasp it in the deterrence set, and you can figure how this plays into a policy end in broad strokes against peers. However you've never put 2 and 2 together to understand how this fundamentally invalidates earlier warfighting doctrines, land warfare, and infantry in nearly total.

All power is moral in nature, military efforts ultimately rely on the willingness to implement them. We are losing these wars because we are incapable of using nuclear weapons to commit genocide against people who are perfectly willing to commit genocide with IED's, and box cutters. We will continue to lose until we recognize that half measures will not suffice, and the application of ground forces is fundamentally a moral "half-measure". The misguided belief that if we send out some of our precious youth, armed with discriminating weapons, they will be able to use their judgment to kill some and leave others and our delicate sensibilities will be sated.

Unfortunately this moral doctrine has no relation to the conduct of an actual goddamn war, something our enemies understand and we do not.

I'll believe you "Understand Air Power" when you finally realize that it can be an active instrument. Not only the threat of a swatting a Peer in retaliation, but the active capability and willingness to exercise the same of swatting backwater primitives in a fashion which they have absolutely no ability to counter. The goal is not to scare them into compliance, or to maintain a delicate lose-lose scenario that deters rational actors. The Goal is to kill our enemies and fall back on the other benefits passively until we can kill our enemies.

The deterrence set, and MAD are just extensions of the fundamental offensive paradigm. When your not on offense, you need to constantly improve your position until you can resume offensive operations. This applies with Nuclear weapons just as much as with armored columns.

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#49]
How awesome do you see the F-35 being at CAS?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

True, but he's OUR asshole.

And we like his style.

TRG
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top