BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a single patty with cheese and peppers. Was shitting like a newborn for 2 days.
View Quote

Has in n out lost a customer?
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In-N-Out or Rubios is the first stop from the airport when I'm out there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In-N-Out burgers were the second best thing about living in Orange County.    The best thing was closing the doors on the moving truck, and leaving.

I have been back to visit a few times, and always stop at In-N-Out for meal or two.

In-N-Out or Rubios is the first stop from the airport when I'm out there.
I like these two and try and hit Islands also.  It's a different deal, bigger, more expensive and a sit-down place but good food, beer and service.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Still hour long lines here and they have been open for nearly three months.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you guys tried Mooyah burgers? This place is the bomb.

https://www.mooyah.com/

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
The burgers look good but are substantially more than In-N-Out.  $9-12. $4 for fries .$3.49 for a 20 0z drink.  $16.50.  $9 for a double double fries and a med drink at In-N-Out (.looks like Double-Double Fries and a Medium drink are $9.70.)
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

That does look genuinely good.  Like the poster above said though, the deal at InO is only rivaled by the $1.50 Costco dog.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had In N Out. Fine for what it is but I'd rather have Burgerville.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I've lived in WA for 34 years and have no fucking idea where Ridgefield is
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gonna be fairly close to me, I'll give it a shot when the hype dies down. I was not very impressed the only other time I had In-N-Out.
View Quote

Its not that good.

People that LOVE in n out probably think salt is seasoning and think black pepper is spicy
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's somewhere near my cousin in Battleground. Or as I like to say, North Portland.

Which never fails to get a rise....  

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit, same here. What a stupid location to build vs. somewhere in the Puget Sound as far as potential volume of sales are concerned.

OTOH they're far less likely to become a target for vandalism and such in this area.

The In-n-Out near the Oakland airport recently closed due to vandalism and vehicle thefts in the parking lot. I used to stop there on my way to the airport, grab an In-n-Out meal and double bag it, fly with it in my backpack and get home in time for dinner with it still warm
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, they fled in terror from Oakland, so they've got some catching up to do.  But, Washington?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Beats a McDonalds burger by a lot. And I like their fries. Actually fresh, not frozen.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Now if they could get their crap together and learn how to run a functional and efficient drive thru, we'd be set.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Bring that BURGER to MARYLAND, preferred in Annapolis !

Every time I go home to Orange County, CA. My brothers knows that the first exit is getting that burger before I see my mother around the corner.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The burgers look good but are substantially more than In-N-Out.  $9-12. $4 for fries .$3.49 for a 20 0z drink.  $16.50.  $9 for a double double fries and a med drink at In-N-Out
View Quote

Yes, but IMO it blows In-N-out out of the water. Try their shakes. Best shakes I've ever tasted. It's pricey so treat yourself once in awhile.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had to look it up too, and I lived there for longer than that. And I had traveled extensively throughout the state.

In & out is OK, but I'm certainly not going out of my way to get it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Dear In-n-Out,

Come to a free state. We are not that far from Wisconsin beef and even have our own.

Sincerely,
Red Meat Lovin Iowa
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep, you're screwed.
View Quote

Not as screwed as us up here in ye olde new england. Say what you want, it's a great burger thats fresh. Not some "magical heating box" bull shit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No shit, same here. What a stupid location to build vs. somewhere in the Puget Sound as far as potential volume of sales are concerned.

OTOH they're far less likely to become a target for vandalism and such in this area.

The In-n-Out near the Oakland airport recently closed due to vandalism and vehicle thefts in the parking lot. I used to stop there on my way to the airport, grab an In-n-Out meal and double bag it, fly with it in my backpack and get home in time for dinner with it still warm
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But if they move into that area they actually have some local competition, and for the money I'd rather put Dick's in my mouth than have In-n-Out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Bland ass burgers and shitty fries.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We're never gonna get one here.
View Quote

In USA?  There are a ton of them already.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#23]

You know you miss the stuff when you have to go to Compton
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top