Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
great thread. if i wasn't married i might consider ordering up a russian girl from the catalogue. jk. I did have a friend who did that, she was hot and couldn't speak a word of English
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

http://blog.800hightech.com/wp-content/uploads/russian-sovient-women-military07.jpg

That is the best female military uniform I have ever seen

and that camera man has some front

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#3]

It's Russian Lamb, I have a vintage overcoat made entirely of that stuff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Negative, those soldiers in the first pic are Ukrainian women.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really think that during the cold war, Americans were intentionally deceived into believing that Russian women were the "sturdy" type, babushkas,
battleaxes, whatever term you choose to use,  and that they looked like a potato with hair.     I think this was done deliberately to keep us from
taking a softer stance toward Russia.

I mean, really...if we'd known how many incredibly beautiful Russian women there were, don't you think we'd have tried to be a bit more friendly?

Russia is one place I would like to visit.  Not JUST for the gorgeous women, but be assured, they ARE a factor to be considered.

What struck me about the picture of the Iranian women lined up is just how similar they look.  Their profiles are almost identical.  I don't suppose that's
a photoshop like the one of the "alleged" multiple simultaneous Nork missile launch?

CJ

Russian/EastBloc Women can be extremely hot, but they age like unpasteurized milk...

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

In the bottom pic, the girl with the M4 barrel / carry handle has a Trijicon reflex sight I believe.  What kind of mount is that?

BTW Sherrick, that it's not nice to crush our hopes with made up websites.  Don't bother guys it doesn't exist.  

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.orderyourchinesebride.com.

She is holding it funny.... New recruit?

99% that it's not her weapon.

She's wearing a Givati brigade beret, and while the gun has a Druze logo on the sling, it's probably not hers.

I'm not 100% on what the unit is called, but the wings and jeep logo belong to a Druze recon unit who also wear the Givati brigade beret but with red boots. They train with us during basic but do advanced training in another location. It's also an old picture, because those guys are using Tavors now. Anyway, she's probably a mishakit tash (social worker), mishakit hinuch (education worker) or something like this for the brigade. So, she's holding it funny because it's probably the 2nd time she's ever held a rifle during her service.

I'm not sure how that Mepro 21 sight is attached but it looks like someone just bolted a rail onto stock handguards. That style of Mepro 21 is made for use on flat-top M4 receivers. The gun she's holding has an M4 barrel with an A1 upper, which is pretty much phased out now. Nearly everybody who has an M4 (sharpshooters, soldiers with the rank of sgt., etc, and soldiers in certain companies in each battalion) has a flat top upper, not the A1-M4 chop job.

I'm going to guess that the weapon belongs to a unit armorer. I say this because A) it's not a flat top M4, B) he's got weapon accessories and an M4 barrel on an A1 receiver, C) the flashlight cover isn't "meshufstar" (attached to the weapon). Only a jobnick would carry a weapon like that, and only armorers usually get access to that gear.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://blog.800hightech.com/wp-content/uploads/russian-sovient-women-military07.jpg

Is that photographer trying to get an upskirt shot?
[Lockhart] Get me some good low-angle stuff.  Don't make it too obvious, but I want to see fur and early morning dew.[/Lockhart]

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that photographer trying to get an upskirt shot?
[Lockhart] Get me some good low-angle stuff.  Don't make it too obvious, but I want to see fur and early morning dew.[/Lockhart]

Sir, does this mean Ann Margaret won't be coming?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#12]

This one looks like she has no idea what she is doing with that rifle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Love seeing women in uniform and what is it about Israeli women being so damn hot?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Clearly, the men of this thread have never dealt with females in country...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#15]
my pants are getting tight

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then enlighten us.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Does any other modern .mil allow troops to wear sandals?  They are obviously issue because you see them in lots of pics.

Does anyone know what the policy is on that.  It seems it would be really hard to run in them, which you might need to even in garrision duty  (Israel).

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/sandals.jpg

They're called shower shoes.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does any other modern .mil allow troops to wear sandals?  They are obviously issue because you see them in lots of pics.

Does anyone know what the policy is on that.  It seems it would be really hard to run in them, which you might need to even in garrision duty  (Israel).

They're called shower shoes.

You all are misunderstanding.

I mean while out in uniform while armed.  Like those Izzy chicks.  They could be involved in action at any time in Israel.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#20]
crap...sorry, the site  wont let me link them to here
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#21]
They did not show up.  Just the photobucket image saying Bandwidth Exceeded.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Well  Airforce Girls are still cute.
Snapped this shot at an Airshow recently this little professional was standing guard on a B2, there was an old dude flirting with her.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then enlighten us.

Better not to in most cases.  Especially if there are also males in said country.  Something about going into somebody else's orchard and picking the cherries.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then enlighten us.

Better not to in most cases.  Especially if there are also males in said country.  Something about going into somebody else's orchard and picking the cherries.

Something along those lines.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#29]

See you boys later!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

See you boys later!

I love the wemmenz I truely do.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Ahhh the Iranian sex police.   If anyone ever told you the Islamists aren't trapped in the middle ages and completely and utterly backward.....these gals will prove it to you.

Kinda looks like Adjmadinnerjacket there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Now that's something we need to see more of.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/52380840.jpg

Ahhh the Iranian sex police.   If anyone ever told you the Islamists aren't trapped in the middle ages and completely and utterly backward.....these gals will prove it to you.

Proving the point once again that sometimes a full face covering burkha can be a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
great thread. if i wasn't married i might consider ordering up a russian girl from the catalogue. jk. I did have a friend who did that, she was hot and couldn't speak a word of English

What was the price shipped?   Do they take Paypal?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Negative, those soldiers in the first pic are Ukrainian women.

And I think that is a police uniform, rather than military.

And what is with all the repeated j-offs over those pics of the israeli chicks?  A few of them are doable, a few are pretty cute, but none are OMGHOT.  In any "women of the military" thread, everyone is pitching tents over the same 20 pics of these same girls like it was a swimsuit issue or victoria's secret catalog in camo.  Any country with mandatory service means you will have your good looking women in the service too.  The same would apply to sweden, who probably has a higher occurance of (OMGHOT) than any other (except maybe eastern europe, whoa)
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Love seeing women in uniform and what is it about Israeli women being so damn hot?

I feel the same way about Israeli women, I have a very deep respect for their strength.  Most of them seem to have a lot of self-confidence, pride, and this is what makes them so beautiful.

There is just something so damned cool about an armed Israeli woman!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#38]
How about some Brazilian?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barracks attire. after 1/2 on duty first thing off are the boots

Does that include going to shops and stuff armed?  

http://www.jewishpost.com/images/news/Six-IDF-Women.jpg

You can wear sandals with your uniform in public in the IDF? Wow. I do believe you'd get the ever living crap stomped out you here for doing that.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Gorilla scalp.  No doubt from a very old gorilla with baby dreadlocks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Gorilla scalp.  No doubt from a very old gorilla with baby dreadlocks.

I would skin a troop a gorillas for that Russkie
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Women serve in Finland too.

Russia has some smart looking sailors as well.

Romania is well defended.

As is Poland.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#48]

If that's a man I wouldn't mind being gay.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

If that's a man I wouldn't mind being gay.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#50]
I luvz wiminz in uniformz.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top