Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#1]
When they require the COVID gene therapy for employment, I will start cooking meth for a living!
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I live across the state line in Nevada & commute all the way to San Fransicko every week for work ONLY because the health care organization I work for pays me very well.  I’ve been doing this for the past 10 years & was planning to find different work MUCH closer to home, anyway, sometime next summer.  This past Thursday my director tells me that the city of San Fransicko now requires ALL health care personnel in the city of S.F. to receive the Wuhan vaccine or be fired on September 15th.  I am opposed, will not comply, have no possible exemption & I expect them to can me on September 15th.  I’m fairly sure they will have to pay my unemployment while I seek new work.  I have no debt, can live just fine on less income, & am already looking forward to not making the very long drive back & forth every week.

My question is this:  Is anyone else here in a similar get the Wuhan jabs or get canned situation?
View Quote

You commute three hours to work? each day?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Print a card, fill it out with legit looking info. They won't research it.

Keep your job, fuck their virus, get on with your life.

Jesus.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You commute three hours to work? each day?
View Quote

Each week. First sentence.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of anyone being fired for refusing to take a flu shot! This is Mark of the Beast shit!
You start canning people over the Covid shot, then watch the increase in workplace violence.
View Quote

Schools will not fire you for not taking the flu shot.  They will not hire you if you do not have your childhood vaccines     If you lie they will fire you. I should say that applies to my workplace.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top