Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread is worthless without pictures. Come on OP. We know you have some.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nut inside her mom
View Quote

FIFY.

She got kicked out, so her mom needs some company
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
diesel1, my man, even if it's not true, GD will be more understanding if you just tell us that you're trying hard to fuck her, but she just won't give it up. That's what the rest of us would be doing, so you need to try to be more like us.

Now go forth and nail that scrawny little skank and make us proud!
View Quote

If only it was that simple......

I've done straight girlfriends, housewives and hookers, no shame. Had an addict for a side piece for a while, until she died from an OD. That was a sobering experience. I told Ms MSB (milk swollen boobies) about it and said that I didn't want to ever get one of "those" phone calls again. She came close a couple of times including getting badly injured, either beat up or dragged by a car, 2 weeks in ICU.

As I said in another post here, something in me may have realized early on that she is "damaged", so in my mind it was "hands off". I would have felt like I was taking advantage of her condition. I'm sure she was much abused by others, sad to say. And due to her addiction, was somewhat complicit in that abuse. As I said in my other post, "under different circumstances I'd be all over her".

RTX, your heart is in the right place, even if your mind is in the gutter next to mine, and I appreciate your thoughts.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
6 months "clean"?  LOLOLOLOL.  That's not even a good start at "clean".  Get back to us when she's 6+ years clean.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
6 months "clean"?  LOLOLOLOL.  That's not even a good start at "clean".  Get back to us when she's 6+ years clean.
View Quote

Nooooo....six years gives her time to get fat. We want her while she's still got that flat little methbelly that looks so good in a cutoff shirt with no bra.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hard no!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP stuck his dick in the crazy.

Hard no!

Soft,maybe?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nooooo....six years gives her time to get fat. We want her while she's still got that flat little methbelly that looks so good in a cutoff shirt with no bra.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot to mention the just-a-hint-of-cheek-showing short shorts.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Seriously, trying to figure out what is going on with someone I know. She's 25, 6 months clean from an 8–10-year addiction binge. Pain meds, weed, crack, heroin. Brilliantly intelligent but seems confused as to what is real and what isn't. She tells very believable stories, for instance, "going for a job interview", "my mom kicked me out of the house" with enough verifiable facts that one gets taken in, only to find out later that most of what she said was not true.

A psych guy told me that people getting addicted at an early age have delayed personality development. I've talked to her about that but I don't think that is causing the reality issues.

The simple answer is that she is just pathological liar. But I think it goes way beyond that. After a recent encounter, I wondered if she has some mental defect like some sort of cognitive distortion. Or is she so used to hustling people for drug money that it's just a bad habit? Confronting her has not worked in the past. I've never known anyone like this.

Sorry, no pics at this time.
View Quote

"soft white underbelly" on youtube has your answers.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm kinda bashful and shy, so I would be really embarrassed to notice something like that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#10]
people that are addicted to drugs lie for a living OP... they are good at it(they believe) and use it on anyone and everyone.

they're kinda like douchey teenagers... they're wiseasses that think they're smarter than everyone else, their shit don't stink, the world owes them a living and they always got some bullshit story why they disappointed you.

run fella
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I read the OP and nothing else.

Dude, just don't unless you like punishment. I'm into that shit every couple years, but you need to know how to OPSEC, fuck her puss, ass, then face in that order, then GTFO.

From your OP, I don't think you have that kind of game, so DO NOT play unless you want a salad fork stuck in your right kidney.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Seems to me if someone has most of 10years under their belt of various substance abuse that six months clean doesn't mean much . Hope the woman keeps on the straight and narrow but I would keep some distance as things will likely get messy.

All of my experience (mostly from a distance) shows me substance abusers get very , very good at making up stories. It often gets to the point there is no good reason to tell tall tales but they just do it out of force of habit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:48:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Obsessed? Maybe. Not sure about it being unhealthy. One could call it just a classic case of "save-a-ho syndrome" at work here. I recognize it and have been doing OK at dealing with my own co-dependent tendencies and other issues, hence the practice of concerned detachment in dealing with her. This whole thing has had a very steep learning curve with a lot of headaches and heartaches along the way.  One of the high points though was seeing her once several months ago with the two kids clinging to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y in the hell are you still trying to impregnate a homelss drug addict?

I know you're joking but, although I have feelings for her, those feelings do not include lust. Kinda weird, actually. Under different circumstances I'd be all over a skinny little skank like her. In this case though I may have sensed that she was "damaged" and never felt that kind of attraction to her.

Also did not want anyone thinking exactly what you and others have stated ITT about only looking to jump her bones. But it's happened anyways. Oh well, I know my hands are clean.

BTW: there have been a couple of references ITT to someone that posted about impregnating a homeless girl. It was not me! I wouldn't and I couldn't if I tried, got snipped years ago.

With this level of obsession, and yes, you are obsessed--with wanting to track her phone, trying to see if she is lying to you (and yes she is), and hanging around her and her mother and family, etc.--there is certainly a level of sexuality to your obesession conscious or subconscious, admit it or not. She is not kin, a loyal friend, an old Army buddy, and you are not a minister or counselor or social services worker. The situation not normal at all nor is it healthy.

Obsessed? Maybe. Not sure about it being unhealthy. One could call it just a classic case of "save-a-ho syndrome" at work here. I recognize it and have been doing OK at dealing with my own co-dependent tendencies and other issues, hence the practice of concerned detachment in dealing with her. This whole thing has had a very steep learning curve with a lot of headaches and heartaches along the way.  One of the high points though was seeing her once several months ago with the two kids clinging to her.

"Concerned detachment" certainly doesn't fit with asking us for help tracking her phone and this obsession with seeing if she is lying or not and trying to catch her in a lie at one time and now trying to justify her lies as some sort of delusion.  "Heartache and headache" is not "concerned detachment."  And yes, it is unhealthy--you said it yourself "heartache and headache."  If you were detached, you wouldn't be having heartache every time this junkie disappoints you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#14]
The only thing I see in the OP's future is pain, misery, and disappointment.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#16]
OP,

I used to work alongside someone who fits your description of this person. To the point of needing to remind myself that the age is no longer a match, so couldn't be the same addict in a new AO. Massive wrecking ball for anyone in the vicinity and i was lucky to not be part of the wreckage.

Let me guess, lots of her stories involve plenty of gossip and dirt on other people and some of those are turning out to be more of her superficially plausible fabricated BS. Yeah, about that...she's telling everyone else the same kinds of made up crap about you. Think about what kinds of shit could be headed your way if your name were inserted into some of those tales and the wrong people heard it.

I am positive that I am wasting my time here, but I hope to save you from the mistake you seem to be intent upon making.

Run, do not walk away. Leave every bridge you cross in flames. Do not look back, especially if she tries to renew contact.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Self medicating narcissist
View Quote

Not sure of the specifics but does sound like a personality disorder plus the usual junky pathologic lying.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It was a joke man, but my God it was BAD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh yeah, PTSD is very much a real thing from the stress of dealing with those types.

It was a joke man, but my God it was BAD.

You may have been kidding but it is no joke

And being being a good, normal, kind hearted person who is unprepared handle you handle such a person it’s easy to get sucked back in by being concerned and caring about them, and wanting them to help and be there for them

And then when the EXACT SAME THINGS happen the EXACT SAME WAYS your nervous system becomes hyper-activated and fatigued leading to or re-awakening PTSD symptoms from other traumas in ones past

Ask me how I know.

And a few years later it still fucks me up sometimes to think about it all

Remain detached my friend. Your mental health is at stake.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Suspend all contact.
No good will ever come from your engagement with her.
You cannot save her. Don't try. You'll only end up entangling yourself in her web.
View Quote

This is good advice ,seriously.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Shit like that in the mid-developmental stage is probably a permanent break.  I know a couple of people like that; real smart cookies but straight loco at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't think you understand the mindset of an addict.  She may be "clean" now, but for years this was her mindset:  People are just things I use to get a fix.  Words are just things I use to get a fix.  Actions are just things I do to get a fix.  

I don't think you just flip a switch and that mindset goes away.  You can assume that telling the truth is not something she values or does naturally.  You can also assume that respecting other people is not something she values or does naturally.  She will talk a good game (because she's become good at using words to manipulate people), but watch what she actually does.

I think we have an obligation to help others.  But remember that implicit in the admonition to love your neighbor as yourself is the obligation to take care of yourself.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suspend all contact.
No good will ever come from your engagement with her.
You cannot save her. Don't try. You'll only end up entangling yourself in her web.

The succinct edition of my version a couple of posts ago.

Even being peripherally involved with a person like that is begging for trouble.

In before OP tells tragic tale of consequences Ray Charles could see looming on the horizon.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Sure as the Lord made little green apples, this kid will show up here one day to join the General Discussion INCELS.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#25]

That's pretty weird. Gonna be some expensive therapy bills for that kid in the future.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Any people I have known like that literally lie non stop for no reason even if it doesn't benefit them.  It's like they can't help it.   You could have been at the same event or function with them but they will talk about something that never happened like it is fact.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She's 25, 6 months clean from an 8–10-year addiction binge. Pain meds, weed, crack, heroin. Brilliantly intelligent but seems confused as to what is real and what isn't.
View Quote

Definitely get her pregnant
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top