Page / 45
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#1]
mornin fellow frens
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

High quality, reliable rifles, with forged bolts, CHF barrels, nice triggers, and everything already tuned up to work together, for about $1500.

The way things are going, I'm leaning towards buying while they're available.
I've already got three ARs built up the way I want, but having a couple G rifles with decent optics/lights/IR lasers set up sounds comforting.
We'll see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm seriously thinking about buying a couple G rifles.

Why tho

High quality, reliable rifles, with forged bolts, CHF barrels, nice triggers, and everything already tuned up to work together, for about $1500.

I've already got three ARs built up the way I want, but having a couple G rifles with decent optics/lights/IR lasers set up sounds comforting.
We'll see.

Muh PSA just s as gud
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 6:42:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I need to request that time off.
View Quote

Go’head.  I’ll cover for you
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
mornin fellow frens
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

True from both sides though.
It's sad how large a percentage of people at this beach are fat.
Like if they're over 20, there's a 90% chance they're overweight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It’s always weird to me to realize that I’m the only non-corpulent person in the area. I don’t and never have considered myself a bastion of fitness, but the standard now seems to be “if you don’t waddle when you walk…”
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

GSDs are completely worth ever bit of frustration.

If my ol' man wouldn't shit a brick if I brought another home,  I'd have more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s a handful, but will be totally worth it.

Right?

GSDs are completely worth ever bit of frustration.

If my ol' man wouldn't shit a brick if I brought another home,  I'd have more.

We’re talking about another something when he’s about 3 or 4
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s always weird to me to realize that I’m the only non-corpulent person in the area. I don’t and never have considered myself a bastion of fitness, but the standard now seems to be “if you don’t waddle when you walk…”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By that standard, I’m a stud again
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Morning all
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:38:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Wife is taking daggie to the vet, I need to get the daughter to school

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Later!
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#11]
OK, one more, for HK

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#12]
-too damn early
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Muh PSA just s as gud
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why tho

We'll see.

Muh PSA just s as gud

Current GP rifle:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:44:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I need to call the ATF.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
mornin fellow frens
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:06:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We'll see.
View Quote

I've got 5 lowers just sitting around I need to do something with. 4 completely built with optics and everything else. I should get more IR stuff though, for reasons.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I need to call the ATF.
View Quote

It's got a CD REIN and a TLR-VIR II as well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd like a couple full power cat toys and upgraded nods and optics, but would prefer to put that $$$$$ towards preps
View Quote

FP cat toys are pretty great. My cat loves the cat-15 I just scooped.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Needs a shorter barrel. Usually I have a can on this but it's on my bolt gun right now
Attachment Attached File

I need to do something with that front modbutton. I'm not sure I like using it with a laser which is why it's unplugged.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As many unhealthy habits that I have, I'm still in better shape than the majority of other people I know that are my age (and many that are younger).
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Fuckin' scary
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I really want nods

but a house with room for kids and $$ for adoption is a bigger priority right now.

some day there'll be money for nods
View Quote

Those are good priorities though. Nods are great. Makes more sense if you have somewhere to shoot at night and can get your monies worth. I've been trying to do as many night competitions as I can right now just to spend time behind them.

Maybe nod prices will decrease too
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Needs a shorter barrel. Usually I have a can on this but it's on my bolt gun right now
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310432/4E01D424-5E84-42C6-9894-50CE715C216E_jpe-2411222.JPG

I need to do something with that front modbutton. I'm not sure I like using it with a laser which is why it's unplugged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310432/4E01D424-5E84-42C6-9894-50CE715C216E_jpe-2411222.JPG

Oh I have an 11.5 and 14.5too

Attachment Attached File

I think that pic's basically current, except that I ditched the mbus on the 11.5"
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:19:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't, however, have either a can or a modern bolt gun.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177960/Screenshot_20220326-120059_png-2411223.JPG

I think that pic's basically current, except that I ditched the mbus on the 11.5"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177960/Screenshot_20220326-120059_png-2411223.JPG

I don't have any AR's. Matthew McConaughey is my hero.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why tho

We'll see.

Muh PSA just s as gud

Current GP rifle:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177960/Screenshot_20210819-005405_png-2411208.JPG

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As many unhealthy habits that I have, I'm still in better shape than the majority of other people I know that are my age (and many that are younger).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's always weird to me to realize that I'm the only non-corpulent person in the area. I don't and never have considered myself a bastion of fitness, but the standard now seems to be "if you don't waddle when you walk"

Round is a shape

I went through some shit and ballooned up, unfortunately. But I realize it, and am working to get in better shape now since the beatus runs in the family. I weigh a lot more now that I should. Down 15ish so far with another 60ish to go.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I need to call the ATF.
View Quote

Do yo thang bwaaa
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I really want nods

but a house with room for kids and $$ for adoption is a bigger priority right now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FP cat toys are pretty great. My cat loves the cat-15 I just scooped.

I really want nods

Family is more important than toys or even tools.
And eventually digital NV will become functional.
The Sionyx Aurora was pretty good for the money when you could get them for $300, and they could have been more useful if they'd stripped a bunch of the camera features out.
Not going to compete with analog, and very ir illumination dependant, but was way better than a flashlight.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Weight is down to 193 and BP is looking good. Looks like the gal at the doc's office that took it couple months back got the reading wrong or the machine wasn't calibrated properly.
According to that reading my BP was 137/100 which didnt make sense to me as that's higher than my last physical when my weight was substantially higher.

Yesterday at my apt it was reading 129/82.
View Quote

I need to have the ole cholesterol checked
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Round is a shape

I went through some shit and ballooned up, unfortunately. But I realize it, and am working to get in better shape now since the beatus runs in the family. I weigh a lot more now that I should. Down 15ish so far with another 60ish to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's always weird to me to realize that I'm the only non-corpulent person in the area. I don't and never have considered myself a bastion of fitness, but the standard now seems to be "if you don't waddle when you walk"

Round is a shape

I guess I've been fortunate that I've never been too round. Closest I ever got to 200 was 195 in college. That was my baseball bod. 195, body fat <10%.
I wish I had that body again. I could really use it for evil knowing what I know now.

Youth is truly wasted on the young.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really enjoy my 11.5 lately. It's what I ran at Wolverine last weekend in Michigan. But I put my G lower on it so I wasn't running a PSA lower in public.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cans are nice for Nods blasting. Still need to drill a F1 can that was approved in September Bolt Guns are meh, I shoot it maybe once a year. Just not really my thing but nice to have.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Family is more important than toys or even tools.
And eventually digital NV will become functional.
The Sionyx Aurora was pretty good for the money when you could get them for $300, and they could have been more useful if they'd stripped a bunch of the camera features out.

Not going to compete with analog, and very ir illumination dependant, but was way better than a flashlight.
View Quote

Sounds like Lube
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Cans are nice for Nods blasting. Still need to drill a F1 can that was approved in September Bolt Guns are meh, I shoot it maybe once a year. Just not really my thing but nice to have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I enjoy shooting my bolt guns more than my AR's.
Guess I'm weird.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Let’s do some mowing
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I guess I've been fortunate that I've never been too round. Closest I ever got to 200 was 195 in college. That was my baseball bod. 195, body fat <10%.
I wish I had that body again. I could really use it for evil knowing what I know now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Round is a shape

Throughout highschool and college I was never too fat, but working a desk job ruined that. I'll get back down there one day hopefully.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Throughout highschool and college I was never too fat, but working a desk job ruined that. I'll get back down there one day hopefully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Round is a shape

Maybe that's my secret.
I've always held jobs that required a fair amount of physical exertion coupled with massive amounts of mental and emotional stress.

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#42]
NINETY THREE POUNDS
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why tho

We'll see.

Muh PSA just s as gud

Current GP rifle:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177960/Screenshot_20210819-005405_png-2411208.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
NINETY THREE POUNDS
View Quote

Only when erect.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Guess I'm weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess I'm weird.

It be like that sometimes. My max range here is 200 unless I drive a few hours  even then, I can't stretch out too far. Shooting a bolt gun at only 100 just seems like a waste.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It be like that sometimes. My max range here is 200 unless I drive a few hours  even then, I can't stretch out too far. Shooting a bolt gun at only 100 just seems like a waste.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess I'm weird.

Wish I had one of my bolts with me right now. I've been out in the badlands of NM where you have more distance than your bullet can travel.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#47]
But, of course,  I don't.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I need to call the ATF.
View Quote
Dibs on guns.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wish I had one of my bolts with me right now. I've been out in the badlands of NM where you have more distance than your bullet can travel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess I'm weird.

Neat. I’ve never seen anything like that
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maybe that's my secret.
I've always held jobs that required a fair amount of physical exertion coupled with massive amounts of mental and emotional stress.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Round is a shape

Maybe that's my secret.

I've been in desk jobs out of college. They pay well but I get frustrated sitting at a desk all the time. I just get the high mental and emotional stress
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top