Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ukraine is the third most corrupt in Europe. Russia is the first. Worldwide the disparity increases. In some rankings Ukraine is less corrupt than Mexico.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Rocket man" gets 100%.  It's just a matter of who "counts" the votes.  The guy who taught them that was their "neighbor".

In a country plagued by corruption (3rd in the world?), do you believe in election results?

Ukraine is the third most corrupt in Europe. Russia is the first. Worldwide the disparity increases. In some rankings Ukraine is less corrupt than Mexico.

I'm thinking back through the hundreds of history books I've read discussing various wars and I'm having a hard time remembering when corruption came into the conversation when dealing with nations relations with one another. Corruption is everywhere. It's here too. I'm just trying to understand why it's relevant to this discussion.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Put the goalposts down.  This entire line of discussion is dragging on because you have taken great pains to be overly dismissive of the work of multiple, independent sources of data and analysis which are corroborated by multiple other individuals working in independent official channels which often arrive at the same conclusions well in advance of public notice through media channels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought about who touches the information.  

In RT's case, since it belongs to the Russian state, any information will pass by a censor's desk at some point, if not multiple times, between someone writing it and it being published.

In the satellite imagery case, who touched that data between the photos/videos were taken and then they reached the intended audience?

So, I think we are all talking about chain of custody.
I always find this line of questioning information interesting because you are pretending as if you, a regular dude on the street, will actually ever have enough information about something like this to know the "truth".  Newsflash:  What you think you are entitled to is a fantasy. You will never be given access to classified data about this from either side. You will never see how things work behind the scenes to determine which information you are allowed to see. Your choice as a human being is either to live with the fact that you will always be partially in the dark, or continue to complain about the reality over which you have no control over.  All of that wailing and gnashing of teeth to try to figure out whether the US media or the Russian media is lying to you is a stupid exercise in futility. It also doesn't matter one bit. You either agree with what Russia is doing as a human being and as an American, or you don't.  Trust of media has zero to do with it.  If you want to read RT so that you can see Russia's made up justification for the war, have at it. If you want to read the New York Times to see what propaganda Ukraine and the State Department is putting out to justify giving weapons to the Ukraine, have at it. The only relevant question is whether giving Ukraine weapons serves US strategic interests. You won't find the answer to that in any media source.

And, because of that, "regular dudes on the street" have to swallow any bs that's spit on them?

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if there were mechanisms by which to validate information without relying on official sources?

Definitely.  And that's what we are discussing here.

And just because sometimes there's no agreement about the information credibility, it does not mean that is it "Russian talking points" as some try to imply.

If it's RT, it's literally Russian talking points.  Dancing around it or glossing over that fact doesn't make it go away.  You have been told a 100% truth that this is the most well documented conflict in history and you are making an active choice to ignore a wealth of high confidence OSINT work in favor of headlines that line up with what you choose to believe.

If you go back, no one is questioning that RT is the Russian side, or propaganda.

What is being questioned is the information presented to the American public, which also comes from very questionable sources.

Therefore, as OP suggested, using RT to help figuring out where the truth really is might not be a bad idea.  I haven't gone to that website yet but might take a look.

The truth will be hidden somewhere between what the MSM and its cohorts have been vomiting and what Russia and China have been spitting.

The difficult part is filtering the useful stuff from the trash.

You are crafting a strawman from a false dichotomy that the only sources of information available are MSM and whatever its positional antithesis might be.  You should not do that.

I used "MSM and cohorts" as a general descriptive.  I agree there are many more sources in between the two extremes.

The big problem is how to find them.  

Even in this very website it is not easy to figure out what is real and what is not, mostly when there's a group hellbent on painting anyone and anything that do not flow with "free Ukraine!" narrative as "Russian propaganda".  

I read a couple posts talking about threads that try to impartially discuss what's going on using intelligence and military expertise.  Where are they?

Some that were started to discuss the backstage of that war were quickly trashed by that nonsensical discussion.

Those threads aren't anywhere you can get at them because the torrent of idiocy in GD drove them elsewhere where there are better noise filters and better contributors.  GD should probably take a break to ponder that dynamic.

So, that leaves only GD, which will keep doing its "GD thing" to discuss this, since the filtered threads aren't accessible to everyone.   And, for the obvious reasons, the discussions will keep going all over template.

What makes me curious is why some members, usually the same ones, tend to show up in the threads that try to discuss the whys and other issues that do not go with the official "free Ukraine!" narrative and trash them with "Russian propaganda", "Putin lovers", etc. and nothing useful to contribute.  That males those members no different than those fanatical leftists and just show a desperation to hide the actual truth.  Let alone that their credibility is already trashed.

However, for me, the worst part is that all this only diverts the attention from much worse things happening at home and if they are not fixed ASAP the US will go the same way of Ukraine, if not worse.

This may come as something of a shock, but people might actually get trashed with "Russian propaganda" when they are echoing actual Russian talking points.

What is "Russian propaganda"?

Suddenly, the media, politicians, and even some once-reputable government agencies that lie through their teeth are telling the truth (i.e. "free Ukraine!" narrative).  I once even got a member telling me that "soros was doing a good thing now by going against Putin".  So, can I say that "Putin is doing a good thing for going against soros"?   The latter is currently a much bigger problem for the US than the first, as well as several of the US politicians backing Ukraine.  

Furthermore, a many people once criticizing and censoring others because of "Russian collusion" ended-up exposed as the ones doing it.

I suspect you may be overthinking the problem if you are struggling with a definition of Russian propaganda.

Just want to set expectations and terms & definitions since it appears that anything that goes against the "free Ukraine!" narrative is labeled as "Russian propaganda".

Roland's response notwithstanding, your continued use of "free Ukraine! narrative" is pointedly dismissive.  We're using the term "Russian propaganda" in a literal sense in that people are, deliberately or otherwise, taking stances and repeating talking points that directly align with Russian statements or interests.

This is a very vague and broad definition. Using the same metrics, one can also say that the "free Ukraine!" narrative uses MSM and typical leftist talking points, which are also based in lies as the Russian's.

Furthermore, as I also compared before, if aligning with the gang (e.g. soros, hillary, pedo Joe, etc.) that is promoting the invasion in the US' southern border is OK because it's "convenient" ("enemy of my enemy..."), then one can use the same argument that Russia is an ally by convenience, since it's against that gang (assuming it really is - jury still out).   After all, the southern border invasion is a much more pressing issue for the Americans.  

However, I do not agree with partnerships with the devil.

And I also do not see anyone here defending Putin or Russia.  Therefore, if, by coincidence, it matches some "Russian talking points", it just shows that the "free Ukraine!" talking points being questioned are bs and do not hold water to a point that a simple "Russian talking point" easily challenges them.

Sun Tzu is a real thing and ignoring or censoring opposing views usually lead to bad results.  The Russian's Keystone Cops performance in this war, if really happening, could have been caused by Putin only keeping "yes men" on his side, which is typical of autocrats.

That's a lot of non sequitur to justify ignoring that the people that you are talking about haven't once cited MSM as a source.

You probably missed the folks quoting CNN, WaPo and alike.  Even read a post saying that "this time the MSM was telling the truth" while others were defending soros.  

So, there's that.

And it's not "non-sequitur", unless you want to focus on the tree and not the forest.

Put the goalposts down.  This entire line of discussion is dragging on because you have taken great pains to be overly dismissive of the work of multiple, independent sources of data and analysis which are corroborated by multiple other individuals working in independent official channels which often arrive at the same conclusions well in advance of public notice through media channels.

This is, ironically enough, the exact same argument you can get, completely at random, from Shareblue trolls on any random social media thread, by posting "There was widespread election fraud".  It never fails - post that phrase on any political thread, and you will get pretty much this same argument, verbatim.  "You refuse to believe it despite the fact that multiple independent sources which have all been corroborated and even the results of right wing audits, and multiple recounts, all indicate there was NO cheating.......
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not quite.  The first part is correct.  However the US version of the NWO means that the US ceases to exist as we know it, and becomes more like the EU including high as fuck taxes, no guns, and the abandonment of the concept of citizen individual "Self Determination" in favor of citizens being subjects of an Elite class who believes they are our moral and intellectual betters.  Kind of like some of you on this forum.

Because of this, the movement toward a "NWO" is unacceptable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears that his "progress" has been towards the WEF goals and keeping Ukraine as its money laundering machine.   One of Ukraine's politicians openly declared they were fighting for the New World Order.  Like several others, I'm not buying that "corruption fight" speech.  If anything, he only wants to switch Ukraine's puppet masters.

When Europeans say new world order they mean the Pax Americana and an international order based on rules. It’s the world that the US created jn 1945.

Not quite.  The first part is correct.  However the US version of the NWO means that the US ceases to exist as we know it, and becomes more like the EU including high as fuck taxes, no guns, and the abandonment of the concept of citizen individual "Self Determination" in favor of citizens being subjects of an Elite class who believes they are our moral and intellectual betters.  Kind of like some of you on this forum.

You know they said this? You were there? You speak Ukrainian well enough to translate the "NWO" to that degree? You've spoken to Ukrainians and they've told you this is what they mean by NWO?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

hard to believe you are still in here carrying on as you are after 3 days...

really not sure what you think. the continuous circular arguments are tiring. mature people who are independent thinkers are not going to abandon their own faculties of critical thinking and assessment, and all a sudden allow afcom OSintBros to start dictating what they should believe and think. maybe that works in the closed military sub-forum, idk

one can only guess your motivations and agendas. the inflated sense of self-importance coming out of your camp is cringeworthy

View Quote

It's called patriotism and love of country (this country for the smart asses).
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You have made a complete fool of yourself, and I have helped. I don't need any help...hell, I barely have to try. You literally don't even have an argument. All you do is say "muh twitter" and try to poke holes in my arguments by saying they're circular without demonstrating how.

Seriously, you're not smart enough for me to need help to embarrass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the last several years on this site have proven anything at all, it's that "independent thinkers" more often than not are anything but.

someone must have cried out for his backup

You have made a complete fool of yourself, and I have helped. I don't need any help...hell, I barely have to try. You literally don't even have an argument. All you do is say "muh twitter" and try to poke holes in my arguments by saying they're circular without demonstrating how.

Somewhere, at some time, I've seen some say something to the effect of "when someone has to resort to personal attacks, they've lost the argument".
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Jesus, I didn't think you were this stupid.  Zelensky was elected in a majority vote simple "election".  Biden had to win a handful of swing states to steal the election due to the Electoral College system we have.  Two entirely different systems, two entirely difference necessities to obtain the same result.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

After seeing how it works in 2020, aren't they the same?

Zelenskyy go what, 73% of the vote? Biden only needed to steal .5% to win. You’re in lala lane and we need you to come back to planet earth.

Jesus, I didn't think you were this stupid.  Zelensky was elected in a majority vote simple "election".  Biden had to win a handful of swing states to steal the election due to the Electoral College system we have.  Two entirely different systems, two entirely difference necessities to obtain the same result.

So now the election was stolen due to the electoral college.

I'm sure the irony is lost on you that the EC is why Trump won in '16 and the liberals said the EXACT same thing you're saying now lmao.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm thinking back through the hundreds of history books I've read discussing various wars and I'm having a hard time remembering when corruption came into the conversation when dealing with nations relations with one another. Corruption is everywhere. It's here too. I'm just trying to understand why it's relevant to this discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Rocket man" gets 100%.  It's just a matter of who "counts" the votes.  The guy who taught them that was their "neighbor".

In a country plagued by corruption (3rd in the world?), do you believe in election results?

Exactly. It's not relevant. Every single country on the planet is corrupt to some degree.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm sure the irony is lost on you that the EC is why Trump won in '16 and the liberals said the EXACT same thing you're saying now lmao.
View Quote

Roland...just in case you didn't know...when you find particularly distracting posters if you hover over user info there's this option to 'ignore user.' Just sayin. Much grey on my screen. Peaceful.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Somewhere, at some time, I've seen some say something to the effect of "when someone has to resort to personal attacks, they've lost the argument".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the last several years on this site have proven anything at all, it's that "independent thinkers" more often than not are anything but.

someone must have cried out for his backup

You think pointing out that someone is embarrassing themselves is a personal attack? You absolutely cannot be serious right now
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Roland...just in case you didn't know...when you find particularly distracting posters if you hover over user info there's this option to 'ignore user.' Just sayin. Much grey on my screen. Peaceful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I know, I hate to live in an echo chamber though, but I'm getting close to ignoring these...nice people.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I would encourage you guys to read these two articles, its about 10 minutes of reading.

From the horses mouth- Chrome will auto translate.
https://ria.ru/20220403/ukraina-1781469605.html

A historians prospective on the above.
https://snyder.substack.com/p/russias-genocide-handbook?utm_medium=email&s=r
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is, ironically enough, the exact same argument you can get, completely at random, from Shareblue trolls on any random social media thread, by posting "There was widespread election fraud".  It never fails - post that phrase on any political thread, and you will get pretty much this same argument, verbatim.  "You refuse to believe it despite the fact that multiple independent sources which have all been corroborated and even the results of right wing audits, and multiple recounts, all indicate there was NO cheating.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought about who touches the information.  

In RT's case, since it belongs to the Russian state, any information will pass by a censor's desk at some point, if not multiple times, between someone writing it and it being published.

In the satellite imagery case, who touched that data between the photos/videos were taken and then they reached the intended audience?

So, I think we are all talking about chain of custody.
I always find this line of questioning information interesting because you are pretending as if you, a regular dude on the street, will actually ever have enough information about something like this to know the "truth".  Newsflash:  What you think you are entitled to is a fantasy. You will never be given access to classified data about this from either side. You will never see how things work behind the scenes to determine which information you are allowed to see. Your choice as a human being is either to live with the fact that you will always be partially in the dark, or continue to complain about the reality over which you have no control over.  All of that wailing and gnashing of teeth to try to figure out whether the US media or the Russian media is lying to you is a stupid exercise in futility. It also doesn't matter one bit. You either agree with what Russia is doing as a human being and as an American, or you don't.  Trust of media has zero to do with it.  If you want to read RT so that you can see Russia's made up justification for the war, have at it. If you want to read the New York Times to see what propaganda Ukraine and the State Department is putting out to justify giving weapons to the Ukraine, have at it. The only relevant question is whether giving Ukraine weapons serves US strategic interests. You won't find the answer to that in any media source.

And, because of that, "regular dudes on the street" have to swallow any bs that's spit on them?

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if there were mechanisms by which to validate information without relying on official sources?

Definitely.  And that's what we are discussing here.

And just because sometimes there's no agreement about the information credibility, it does not mean that is it "Russian talking points" as some try to imply.

If it's RT, it's literally Russian talking points.  Dancing around it or glossing over that fact doesn't make it go away.  You have been told a 100% truth that this is the most well documented conflict in history and you are making an active choice to ignore a wealth of high confidence OSINT work in favor of headlines that line up with what you choose to believe.

If you go back, no one is questioning that RT is the Russian side, or propaganda.

What is being questioned is the information presented to the American public, which also comes from very questionable sources.

Therefore, as OP suggested, using RT to help figuring out where the truth really is might not be a bad idea.  I haven't gone to that website yet but might take a look.

The truth will be hidden somewhere between what the MSM and its cohorts have been vomiting and what Russia and China have been spitting.

The difficult part is filtering the useful stuff from the trash.

You are crafting a strawman from a false dichotomy that the only sources of information available are MSM and whatever its positional antithesis might be.  You should not do that.

I used "MSM and cohorts" as a general descriptive.  I agree there are many more sources in between the two extremes.

The big problem is how to find them.  

Even in this very website it is not easy to figure out what is real and what is not, mostly when there's a group hellbent on painting anyone and anything that do not flow with "free Ukraine!" narrative as "Russian propaganda".  

I read a couple posts talking about threads that try to impartially discuss what's going on using intelligence and military expertise.  Where are they?

Some that were started to discuss the backstage of that war were quickly trashed by that nonsensical discussion.

Those threads aren't anywhere you can get at them because the torrent of idiocy in GD drove them elsewhere where there are better noise filters and better contributors.  GD should probably take a break to ponder that dynamic.

So, that leaves only GD, which will keep doing its "GD thing" to discuss this, since the filtered threads aren't accessible to everyone.   And, for the obvious reasons, the discussions will keep going all over template.

What makes me curious is why some members, usually the same ones, tend to show up in the threads that try to discuss the whys and other issues that do not go with the official "free Ukraine!" narrative and trash them with "Russian propaganda", "Putin lovers", etc. and nothing useful to contribute.  That males those members no different than those fanatical leftists and just show a desperation to hide the actual truth.  Let alone that their credibility is already trashed.

However, for me, the worst part is that all this only diverts the attention from much worse things happening at home and if they are not fixed ASAP the US will go the same way of Ukraine, if not worse.

This may come as something of a shock, but people might actually get trashed with "Russian propaganda" when they are echoing actual Russian talking points.

What is "Russian propaganda"?

Suddenly, the media, politicians, and even some once-reputable government agencies that lie through their teeth are telling the truth (i.e. "free Ukraine!" narrative).  I once even got a member telling me that "soros was doing a good thing now by going against Putin".  So, can I say that "Putin is doing a good thing for going against soros"?   The latter is currently a much bigger problem for the US than the first, as well as several of the US politicians backing Ukraine.  

Furthermore, a many people once criticizing and censoring others because of "Russian collusion" ended-up exposed as the ones doing it.

I suspect you may be overthinking the problem if you are struggling with a definition of Russian propaganda.

Just want to set expectations and terms & definitions since it appears that anything that goes against the "free Ukraine!" narrative is labeled as "Russian propaganda".

Roland's response notwithstanding, your continued use of "free Ukraine! narrative" is pointedly dismissive.  We're using the term "Russian propaganda" in a literal sense in that people are, deliberately or otherwise, taking stances and repeating talking points that directly align with Russian statements or interests.

This is a very vague and broad definition. Using the same metrics, one can also say that the "free Ukraine!" narrative uses MSM and typical leftist talking points, which are also based in lies as the Russian's.

Furthermore, as I also compared before, if aligning with the gang (e.g. soros, hillary, pedo Joe, etc.) that is promoting the invasion in the US' southern border is OK because it's "convenient" ("enemy of my enemy..."), then one can use the same argument that Russia is an ally by convenience, since it's against that gang (assuming it really is - jury still out).   After all, the southern border invasion is a much more pressing issue for the Americans.  

However, I do not agree with partnerships with the devil.

And I also do not see anyone here defending Putin or Russia.  Therefore, if, by coincidence, it matches some "Russian talking points", it just shows that the "free Ukraine!" talking points being questioned are bs and do not hold water to a point that a simple "Russian talking point" easily challenges them.

Sun Tzu is a real thing and ignoring or censoring opposing views usually lead to bad results.  The Russian's Keystone Cops performance in this war, if really happening, could have been caused by Putin only keeping "yes men" on his side, which is typical of autocrats.

That's a lot of non sequitur to justify ignoring that the people that you are talking about haven't once cited MSM as a source.

You probably missed the folks quoting CNN, WaPo and alike.  Even read a post saying that "this time the MSM was telling the truth" while others were defending soros.  

So, there's that.

And it's not "non-sequitur", unless you want to focus on the tree and not the forest.

Apple, meet orange.  The twatter OSINT bros you're slagging on show their work.  The better corollary would be open source software development.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would encourage you guys to read these two articles, its about 10 minutes of reading.

View Quote

But can you trust Google translate???  HmMMMmMMmM??!?!??one?!?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just sent it to our Russian Postmaster (who is now telling everyone she's Ukrainian). We shall see what she has to say.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I just sent it to our Russian Postmaster (who is now telling everyone she's Ukrainian). We shall see what she has to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife has already read it, it's correct enough.

Her exact response was "Fuck that's scary!"
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.
View Quote
Does your IQ exceed your shoe size?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you're a crayon eating Marine...how can you possibly be trusted? (I had to)

I thought this reply was funny:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/116375/00A06F4A-CA29-48DE-BE02-61B578DD3B1B_png-2342301.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/116375/00A06F4A-CA29-48DE-BE02-61B578DD3B1B_png-2342301.JPG

I like her, she sounds cool.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#20]
She just sent this too:

‘But the most disgusting thing is that my family, my friends are all buying this shit’

That doesn’t sound good.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

When a Ukrainian says NWO they don’t mean the American right wing NWO, and pretending they do isn’t something a real independent free thinker would do.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s the fucking point, in a Ukrainian election they have to alter more than half of the ballots, not a half a fucking percent. How do you not understand the difference?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She just sent this too:

‘But the most disgusting thing is that my family, my friends are all buying this shit’

That doesn’t sound good.
View Quote

Luckily nobody I know is, none of my wife's immediate family is at least. But they are out there....
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

More like why would you trust the establishment hack Snyder.  Amazing lol
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you read both articles right? And this is the only comment you have?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's not surprising AT ALL, that YOU are still here after 3 days, and simultaneously talking shit to me for also being here. Once again the irony is totally lost on you.

It's pretty obvious what I think, I've told you many times but I'm also unsurprised you didn't pay attention or don't grasp it. I'm one of these crazy guys that looks at the entirety of the information available, and then if possible, makes a determination about what's going on. Note, you can't always come to a conclusion, but often you can. Bucha is one of those examples when we can know pretty confidently what happened. You deny this...oh wait, then you admit it...

You want to talk about circular arguments, this coming from the guy who said you can't believe ANYTHING then 5 pages later said "oh well, OBVIOUSLY Russians are doing that, we don't really even need any proof of it".

Tell me about my circular arguments now. I always want to sharpen up my debate skills. Be specific.

The pseudointellectualism coming from your camp is what's cringeworthy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red herring

ETA- also fascinating you choose to believe this source. You guys have been giving us a raft of shit for believing the MSM (which isn't even what we're doing) then you come in here with a link to the MSM.

The irony. The only person to link the MSM here is YOU. Pseudointellectualism....

really not sure what you think. the continuous circular arguments are tiring. mature people who are independent thinkers are not going to abandon their own faculties of critical thinking and assessment, and all a sudden allow afcom OSintBros to start dictating what they should believe and think. maybe that works in the closed military sub-forum, idk

one can only guess your motivations and agendas. the inflated sense of self-importance coming out of your camp is cringeworthy

It's not surprising AT ALL, that YOU are still here after 3 days, and simultaneously talking shit to me for also being here. Once again the irony is totally lost on you.

It's pretty obvious what I think, I've told you many times but I'm also unsurprised you didn't pay attention or don't grasp it. I'm one of these crazy guys that looks at the entirety of the information available, and then if possible, makes a determination about what's going on. Note, you can't always come to a conclusion, but often you can. Bucha is one of those examples when we can know pretty confidently what happened. You deny this...oh wait, then you admit it...

You want to talk about circular arguments, this coming from the guy who said you can't believe ANYTHING then 5 pages later said "oh well, OBVIOUSLY Russians are doing that, we don't really even need any proof of it".

Tell me about my circular arguments now. I always want to sharpen up my debate skills. Be specific.

show the post where I denied the events in Bucha...
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red herring

ETA- also fascinating you choose to believe this source. You guys have been giving us a raft of shit for believing the MSM (which isn't even what we're doing) then you come in here with a link to the MSM.

The irony. The only person to link the MSM here is YOU. Pseudointellectualism....

Initially you said "we can't know" or something similar, then you changed your tune and said obviously the Russians did it, and we don't even need any real evidence to support it. Weird flex btw.  
I'm not wasting time finding it. If I mixed you up with one of your buddies I honestly dgaf.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Initially you said "we can't know" or something similar, then you changed your tune and said obviously the Russians did it, and we don't even need any real evidence to support it. Weird flex btw.  
I'm not wasting time finding it. If I mixed you up with one of your buddies I honestly dgaf.
View Quote

show me where I said it...

you are literally fabricating lies
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly what happened.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

the back ups are in on the lie. show me
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol back ups. Some can read and remember who steps on their dick. Why you are still appearing on my screen however is a mystery...that I shall now rectify.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lol back ups. Some can read and remember who steps on their dick. Why you are still appearing on my screen however is a mystery...that I shall now rectify.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I said it, find and show the post where I said it.

eta: confronted for lying and seemingly mutes me..... these are your arfcom OSIntBros
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I paraphrased.
Everyone remembers but you, go find it yourself.

You've completely embarrassed yourself here, you can't present any sort of argument.
Now, once again, you're trying to change the argument to something totally irrelevant.

If you agree the osint bros are correct about bucha just say so and shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

show me where I said "we can't believe ANYTHING" or "we can't know"

show me where I said evidence is edit: NOT needed to support it
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I paraphrased.

You've completely embarrassed yourself here, you can't present any sort of argument.
Now, once again, you're trying to change the argument to something totally irrelevant.

If you agree the osint bros are correct about bucha just say so and shut the fuck up.
View Quote

you can't show it, because you are fabricating. plain and simple.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I paraphrased.

View Quote

here is your chance to demonstrate your OSInt skills for everyone to see. there aren't that many pages you have to back through. show where I said these things

edit: will even help make it easy for you; I began participating in the thread on page 7
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro you've been shitting on the osint info coming out of Ukraine for most of the thread.
Then all of the sudden you said "you need OSINT to know Russia did it? Hahahah"

Tell me you haven't forgotten that. There's a small chance I've mixed you up with someone else, but I don't think so.

I'm not digging through the thread to find out because it's irrelevant anyway.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

here is your chance to demonstrate your OSInt skills for everyone to see. there aren't that many pages you have to back through. show where I said these things

edit: will even help make it easy for you; I began participating in the thread on page 7
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I paraphrased.

Wow you're really worked up about this. You can't keep your own argument or posts straight, and now I suspect you're just mad at me for pointing out that you can't even present and argument.

What are you even arguing here anyway?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wow you're really worked up about this. You can't keep your own argument or posts straight, and now I suspect you're just mad at me for pointing out that you can't even present and argument.

What are you even arguing here anyway?
View Quote

Anything to distract from what RT is and what Russia is doing.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Bro you've been shitting on the osint info coming out of Ukraine for most of the thread.

Tell me you haven't forgotten that. There's a small chance I've mixed you up with someone else, but I don't think so.

View Quote

Clearly you are very "mixed up". You don't even know the points I was attempting to make.

You brag how you spend so much time looking at things and are such the OSInt guy. Shouldn't be hard for you. Its only a few pages.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

OSINT says, "That was a lie".
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

he doesn't need a backup. let him dig himself out of his deceptions
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Clearly you are very "mixed up". You don't even know the points I was attempting to make.

You brag how you spend so much time looking at things and are such the OSInt guy. Shouldn't be hard for you. Its only a few pages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me where I said I'm and osint guy. Why are you making up stuff and lying? Show me. I'll wait, liar.

I did say I read a lot. Maybe you're the mixed up one. You're right, I don't know the points you're making because they're contradictory and make no sense.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Deceptions" hahaha

I love how you shout down anyone that agrees with me, of course it's TOTALLY okay when people agree with you right?
As if we have a group chat together talking about you or something
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

"Deceptions" hahaha

I love how you shout down anyone that agrees with me, of course it's TOTALLY okay when people agree with you right?
View Quote

I am not shouting you down for disagreeing. I am calling you out for lying
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Deceptions" hahaha

You're shouting down anyone that agrees with me, which is what I said, and now you're lying about that too.

Show me where I said I'm an osint expert.

Now I'm calling you out for lying.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You're shouting down anyone that agrees with me, which is what I said, and now you're lying about that too.

View Quote

you are discredited. you know it. you can't even solve your own battles. you mil friend backups are not going to intimidate me
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#49]
The were some edits in that thread posted above...page 5 I might add. There better not be any fewer dog tags on this site at the end of this thread.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

you are discredited. you know it. you can't even solve your own battles. you mil friend backups are not going to intimidate me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't even suss out when you started posting in this thread.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top