Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don’t forget, that was also including the military discount that those benevolent counter jockeys gave you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARE YOU IMPAIRED ALSO?

I evididently paid only $300 i premium from what Gun Broker was offering:
Don’t forget, that was also including the military discount that those benevolent counter jockeys gave you.
Lighten-up Francis.  Oh, in the film, the Francis character actually served in the military.  Sorry, you don't even match up to a celluloid character!
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lighten-up Francis.  Oh, in the film, the Francis character actually served in the military.  Sorry, you don't even match up to a celluloid character!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARE YOU IMPAIRED ALSO?

I have an FBI surplus Glock 23 I’ll sell you for a cool grand
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a new 6920 for $720 a few months ago but it came without furniture.  I then bought a Geissele rail and magpul goodies for it during the black Friday sales so I might have a bit over 1K in it now (not including the Aimpoint).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread reads like a Rocke Guns ad...
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be gladly overpaying for one of these as soon as I can:

XM177E2

Link Posted: 9/13/2019 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Only 5 responders actually graduated from READING IS FUNDAMENTAL class.  This is a overproduction of an FBI contract gun.

From GunBroker.com:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/824181766

"The LE6920-FBP1 is not a production model offered from Colt. This was part of a contract overrun that Colt had done for the FBI. This model features flip ups sights and a 11” Troy Alpha free float rail from Troy Industries. This model is built based off the 6920 line with the added accessories approved by the FBI."

Sure, this could be cobbled together, but along with the serial number it can be linked to an FBI contract.  And your cobbled together gun can be linked to what...ambiguity?

At least the Gun Broker price for my purchase hit $1200, for a used rifle.

Most of you just like to bitch because, I suspect, you never made it to that six-figure salary post.  Or if so, it was a dual income situation.  For the most part, your just hilarious in ability to not fact-check info provided, or simply deny sources provided.  Certainly, a key to your lack of success.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

TREETOP is in error. It is an FBI overrun as stated by Colt website and Gunbroker. And not a restricted sale, nor an NFA item...that's something brought into the discussion by TREETOP from who knows where.

Mine was purchased NIB.
View Quote
What Colt website?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I evididently paid only $300 i premium from what Gun Broker was offering.

Most of you just like to bitch because, I suspect, you never made it to that six-figure salary post.  Or if so, it was a dual income situation.  For the most part, your just hilarious in ability to not fact-check info provided, or simply deny sources provided.  Certainly, a key to your lack of success.
View Quote
That aside, a person could apparently enjoy the same standard of living with an $80k/year income and smart shopping habits as you do with a $100k/year income and, well, your shopping habits.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Very cool U-Boat.  Watch Das Boot and run with it.

I have a rich uncle who started buying machine guns after I showed him some catalogs back in the late 70's from a dealer in Arizona. Can't remember the dealers name but my uncle bought a Thompson and had 50 and 100 round drums and a cool violin case for it all.  I got to hold it but never shot it sadly. Then my aunt and uncle divorced and I lost track of him.

Moral of the story. It's your money so enjoy it how you will. You can expect GD folk to talk smack if your actions don't line up with the majority.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Question:  Since it's relevant to this thread and which is the better deal.

When you buy an factory SBR from a distributor, how does that work?  Do you pay for the firearm and have them hold it for you until  you get your tax stamp and send it to them?
View Quote
The rifle stays at the local dealer till the stamp clears.  The stamp gets mailed to the dealer since they are transferring it to you, just like a can.  Stamp comes in, dealer calls you, and you take the rifle and stamp home.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I just want to be in on this thread. The Hindenburg is on fire, but it hasn’t hit the gas bags yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190912_165051_jpg-1088651.JPG

The roll mark on the barrel.  It's " 16920".

NOT "6920".

Show me another LE 6920 that is marked differently.

THEN TELL ME I'M WRONG!

BUNCH OF ***WIPES!!!!!!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190912_155913_jpg-1088657.JPG

Box with nomenclature.
View Quote
That's 13629....
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190912_155913_jpg-1088575.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190912_231112_jpg-1088577.JPG

Only 5 responders actually graduated from READING IS FUNDAMENTAL class.  This is a overproduction of an FBI contract gun.

From GunBroker.com:

"The LE6920-FBP1 is not a production model offered from Colt. This was part of a contract overrun that Colt had done for the FBI. This model features flip ups sights and a 11" Troy Alpha free float rail from Troy Industries. This model is built based off the 6920 line with the added accessories approved by the FBI."

Sure, this could be cobbled together, but along with the serial number it can be linked to an FBI contract.  And your cobbled together gun can be linked to what...ambiguity?

View Quote
Damn man calling people out about income now...come on, go be rich somewhere else
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
3 pages of the same pics and same gunbroker link... Justification 101 that OP got the shaft
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to be in on this thread. The Hindenburg is on fire, but it hasn’t hit the gas bags yet.
3 pages of the same pics and same gunbroker link... Justification 101 that OP got the shaft
I think he keeps reposting it like he’s trying to turn it into the lamest copy-pasta of all time..

“What did you say about my rifle you little bitch?  IT WAS ISSUED TO THE FBI!   Milspec?  Eat shit.  Try FBI spec! If you had a 6 figure income like me you could afford it.”
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#18]
It’s a 6920 without an A2 FSB that has a fancy roll mark on the barrel. Can this thread die?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Another gun released into the wild. I don’t see the problem. Enjoy the shooter.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s a 6920 without an A2 FSB that has a fancy roll mark on the barrel. Can this thread die?
View Quote
no.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread has got me looking at my 6920 a little closer.  I hadn’t noticed the 13629 until now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn! Another FBI gun!!! Shit call Colt and get a certificate of authenticity, I hear people are paying $1500 for these rare pieces of history.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 12:29:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Another gun released into the wild. I don’t see the problem. Enjoy the shooter collector's item, you mean.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 12:34:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I have an actual blue label 6920 and it didn't cost that much.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pics of pricey R/C boat?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Pics of pricey R/C boat?
View Quote
I said it's on order, delivery expected February from Nautlius Dry Docks.  I came across this as a possible hobby I would have interest in six months before I retired last January.  Knowing now Bob's backlog of work, I wish I had placed my order then.  He's finishing up a 1/48th scale OHIO class sub, having shoulder surgery, then my boat goes on the bench late October or early November.  Below is the quote on options I wanted added to the Type VII in 1/48th scale (55" length):

- Deluxe RC buildup - 1/48 scale German Type VII
- base buildup, paint, weather, test and trim:
- 2.5" SubDriver - four servo outputs - rudder, rear planes, front planes, spare servo output
- pitch controller - failsafe unit - FM radio transmitter
Options:
- Actuating torpedo doors
- 2 functioning torpedo tubes with 4 operational torpedoes
- sound module
- LED lighting
- hardpoints for video camera mounting
- functional hatches
- emergency gas backup
- standalone HD video recorder

Total Price: $7,240

Bob Martin owns Nautilus Dry Docks, and each of his boats are museum-quality pieces just as display items.  Below are 2 videos that show an over-all assembly of major components, then a wet test of final project for a previous customer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K1PV4fTjFw&t=109s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXtD943ZzI&t=125s

I have 5 ponds w/in a 10-20 minute walk from my door, or a two minute drive w/ das boot in back of my jeep.  Already found 2 good launch points:

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#28]
It appears your gun is linked to the same FBI contract over-run.  Provenance w/ mild collector value, but certainly, as with mine, better than a regular production gun.

Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It appears your gun can is linked to the same FBI contract over-run.  Provenance w/ mild collector value, but certainly, as with mine, better than a regular production gun.

Congrats!
View Quote
13629 is the cage code Colt uses now on barrels; I've got SOCOM profile barrels with the 13629 cage code on them.  Did they come from some 'FBI over-run'?  I think not.  You're thinking way too hard, go shoot your new 6920 variant and enjoy it...
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It appears your gun can is linked to the same FBI contract over-run.  Provenance w/ mild collector value, but certainly, as with mine, better than a regular production gun.

Congrats!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Congrats!
i guess my socom is an FBI contract overrun

look i've made some bad purchases in the past. paid $2.4k for a tavor when they came out.

we live and we learn.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
13629 is the cage code Colt uses now on barrels; I've got SOCOM profile barrels with the 13629 cage code on them.  Did they come from some 'FBI over-run'?  I think not.  You're thinking way too hard, go shoot your new 6920 variant and enjoy it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats!
Attachment Attached File

From GunBroker.com:

Attachment Attached File

"The LE6920-FBP1 is not a production model offered from Colt. This was part of a contract overrun that Colt had done for the FBI. This model features flip ups sights and a 11” Troy Alpha free float rail from Troy Industries. This model is built based off the 6920 line with the added accessories approved by the FBI."

Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190912_231112_jpg-1088577.JPG

From GunBroker.com:

"The LE6920-FBP1 is not a production model offered from Colt. This was part of a contract overrun that Colt had done for the FBI. This model features flip ups sights and a 11" Troy Alpha free float rail from Troy Industries. This model is built based off the 6920 line with the added accessories approved by the FBI."

View Quote
This is like the 8th time you posted this. I feel it is a new copy pasta. Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself for this great thread. Please keep going.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#33]
gotta get my salary up to match with this bruh
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is like the 8th time you posted this. I feel it is a new copy pasta. Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself for this great thread. Please keep going.
View Quote
I'm sorry.  If you can't read from the Model on the box, and Google, then accept what your read, all I can do is reply as best I can.  Do your part to educate yourself instead of being...you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe you are correct, there's no interest in knowing how and why Colt marks things the way they do.  As a long time Colt fan I've acquired overrun and limited production as well and take them out and shoot them at every opportunity, I don't worry about rare or 'collector' status.  I recently DuraCoated 2 SOCOM uppers to remove a bit of purple tinge, so I clearly don't care about any sort of special status.  They're Colt and they run flawlessly, that's all I care about.

I'm currently trying to resist the CRM16A1, Ltd. Ed. 2500, my LGS has in stock displayed up on a high shelf, but I'm growing weak.  And yea, I'll shoot the hell out of it...
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Amen!
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not a bad deal is right.. That was a terrible deal.
View Quote
This.

Colt fans gonna colt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I said it's on order, delivery expected February from Nautlius Dry Docks.  I came across this as a possible hobby I would have interest in six months before I retired last January.  Knowing now Bob's backlog of work, I wish I had placed my order then.  He's finishing up a 1/48th scale OHIO class sub, having shoulder surgery, then my boat goes on the bench late October or early November.  Below is the quote on options I wanted added to the Type VII in 1/48th scale (55" length):

- 2.5" SubDriver - four servo outputs - rudder, rear planes, front planes, spare servo output
Options:
- sound module
- LED lighting
- functional hatches
- emergency gas backup

Bob Martin owns Nautilus Dry Docks, and each of his boats are museum-quality pieces just as display items.  Below are 2 videos that show an over-all assembly of major components, then a wet test of final project for a previous customer.

I have 5 ponds w/in a 10-20 minute walk from my door, or a two minute drive w/ das boot in back of my jeep.  Already found 2 good launch points:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190914_084439_jpg-1089713.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190914_084654_jpg-1089714.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics of pricey R/C boat?

Options:
- sound module
- LED lighting
- functional hatches
- emergency gas backup

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190914_084439_jpg-1089713.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60379/20190914_084654_jpg-1089714.JPG
Looks like a bunch of little old homes whose owners won’t hire  arborists.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh this rant is definitely the next copypasta.

It is a NIB 2013 production over-run from a Colt FBI contract. Minimal collector value, and not worth the premium I paid.

However, it's my rifle. In this country, simply being able to say that held a sense of gravity. Now it appears we have a flock of self-righteous dollar-minded pansies floating about.

You have not the forbearance even to understand your shame, such children are you. Reason is beyond your ken.

On a random purchase by myself.

How many of you ***wipes could claim to have done better to have walked home with a rifle with a better story than this on a fine Wednesday morning?
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Nothing more classy then a self proclaimed "rich guy" bragging about his whopping six figure money to "po folks" online who are simply pointing out it's just a plain 6920 with Troy rail that has "FBI" on the model number on the box but almost double the cost. Also the fact that this same configuration with the "FBI on the box" can be had for about $1100 or so. People were just pointing that out to you. We get what you're saying. But you're not listening so we
keep saying it.

ETA: Also every reply you post has some sort of personal insult in it so you might want to fix that soon.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARE YOU IMPAIRED ALSO?

Don't forget, that was also including the military discount that those benevolent counter jockeys gave you.
Meow. Kinda wished you'd of never started this thread, huh?
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#42]
I have a Geissele Mk4 FBI rail, do I win anything?
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It is a NIB 2013 production over-run from a Colt FBI contract. Minimal collector value, and not worth the premium I paid.

However, it's my rifle. In this country, simply being able to say that held a sense of gravity. Now it appears we have a flock of self-righteous dollar-minded pansies floating about.

You have not the forbearance even to understand your shame, such children are you. Reason is beyond your ken.

How many of you ***wipes could claim to have done better to have walked home with a rifle with a better story than this on a fine Wednesday morning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Milspec?  Your funeral...  You’ll need FBI spec if you are to survive the Boogaloo
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#45]

From GunBroker.com:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#46]
I’d totally trust a page dedicated to selling a certain firearm because it’s special. Especially when it’s basically the only place with that info. It’s totally the gun that killed Bin Laden.  Plus JFK and the Pope (he just doesn’t know it yet. Super secret squirrel ammo was used.)

Barring a letter from Colt explicitly stating that your model, configuration, and serial number was a given criteria, the FBI claim isn’t worth squat. Shoot the rifle. Enjoy shooting the rifle.  Stop copy pasting your previous posts, or don’t. It’ll make some people laugh harder.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#47]
This is the dumbest troll thread ever.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Google "Colt LE6920 FBP1", same model number on the box...
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#50]
OP: Do you believe it wise to post your firearm's serial numbers in a public forum?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top