User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Don’t think the travel to Colorado would result in saving any $$$ though

Yup

Description
Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability - the same rifle used and trusted by the FBI, the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine. The Colt LE6920-FBP1 builds on the venerable Colt LE6920, adding key accessories as approved by the FBI, including a Troy 11-inch Alpha rail system and flip-up front and rear sights. This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military Colt M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 32in length and weighs only 6.9 lb - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a bad deal is right.. That was a terrible deal.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don’t think the travel to Colorado would result in saving any $$$ though

Yup

Description
Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability - the same rifle used and trusted by the FBI, the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine. The Colt LE6920-FBP1 builds on the venerable Colt LE6920, adding key accessories as approved by the FBI, including a Troy 11-inch Alpha rail system and flip-up front and rear sights. This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military Colt M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 32in length and weighs only 6.9 lb - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/467962/E796E270-F875-40D0-96F0-A439335B73FC_jpeg-1092010.JPG
View Quote
Maybe you can use your red arrow to point to where I said it was savings?

Thanks for letting me know it’s the same gun though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did you get the last room at the motel and last ticket to the game too?
View Quote
I get that reference.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#5]
TTbag

Hey bud, that wasn’t meant for you in any way.
I don’t take cheap shots on the Internet. There’s no substance to doing that and it ain’t fun.

It was just some sarcasm about the value which is (what someone is willing to pay).

You have a good day. Really. I hope all fellow gunnuts have a great Monday!

There’s an interesting 17 page forum discussion on ‘that other’ AR forum.

It was designed as a 16” model of the FBI issued SBR.
Agents had to have it shipped to their Armorer and then qualify with it before they could field it as a personal weapon.

I sent the OP all this info and a link via PM yesterday but got not so much as a thank you for my effort.
Oh well, learned some more about Colt variants which is cool for me.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
TTbag

I don’t take cheap shots on the Internet. There’s no substance to doing that and it ain’t fun.

It was just some sarcasm about the value which is (what someone is willing to pay).

Agents had to have it shipped to their Armorer and then qualify with it before they could field it as a personal weapon.

I sent the OP all this info and a link via PM yesterday but got not so much as a thank you for my effort.
View Quote
Never received PM.  Sorry!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm still waiting to hear how it shoots.  Did it come with the standard 6920 H buffer or an H2 buffer?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
No problem, I’ll resend.
It’s an interesting discussion by an Agent who ordered one and was waiting for it to arrive for qualifications.
Obviously he was asked allot of questions. It goes on for 17 pages but about half of it is pertinent to your model.

There’s allot of Colt hate these days. Hell, there’s allot of everything hate these days.
It will only increase in value I just don’t know if it will be 1 year or 10. Not a fortune teller.

Collecting Colt variants is a great hobby. I suppose collecting KAC variants would be as well but the entry point on Colts is somewhat reasonable.
At a minimum keep the box for added value if you ever sell it.

You can infer the web source from this screenshot. Again, interesting reading.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
TTbag

View Quote
@Muricha - No problem, you have a good week as well!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Muricha - No problem, you have a good week as well!!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TTbag

Thanks Muricha!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#12]
One of the variants I ended up with (2) of
Literally liked the damn thing so much I bought two

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Deleted
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One of the variants I ended up with (2) of
Literally liked the damn thing so much I bought two

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/467962/C4BF4C0D-E442-42F9-93B1-1B3F805953E0_jpeg-1092785.JPG
View Quote
On a final note, Muricha, and the few others who took the time to google the information I provided, I thank you all.

This should have been a one page post describing a new to me Colt LE 6920 variant.

Instead, it was hi-jacked (edited. -40xb). by people who can't read or google "Colt LE 6920 FBP1"  It is a new LE 6920 variant that most of this board was unaware of.  See top of page.

AND MODERATOR, IF YOUR TASK IS TO DELETE THE TERM I USED, YOU SHOULD CONDUCT A WORD SEARCH...YOU HAVE A GREAT TASK WHICH LAYS BEFORE YOU IN FURTHER DELETIONS,
JUST FOR FAIRNESS AND CONSISTENCY!
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top