BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe that is what we need.  Nothing else seems to work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This bitch is nuttier than squirrel shit.

C'mon fella. You don't see that she is just another grifter, and talk like that is going to get low IQ and mentally ill people to do stupid things that ruin or end their lives.
It's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So 600K to combat 200K fighters

From a pool of 75M

3 percent would be 2.25M, so 10x the number needed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, see there Spartan, things are looking up. You and Kari only need to come up with a force thirty times the size of the entire military. Lol

So 600K to combat 200K fighters

From a pool of 75M

3 percent would be 2.25M, so 10x the number needed

The Enemy will pull more from its body as well

Both sides ranks will swell.  And one side will be reinforced by other countries.  

Its a shit show
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.
View Quote

If they turn off the internet and phones then John has a long mustache.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:29:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Mercenaries work both ways
View Quote

That’s some John brown gun club shit there bud.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:31:28 AM EDT
[#6]
she wont do shit.  Neither will anyone else.  People will bitch and complain but window 1 wont be broken over it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Enemy will pull more from its body as well

Both sides ranks will swell.  And one side will be reinforced by other countries.  

Its a shit show
View Quote

Seems poignant our favorite fruit is the huckleberry.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:33:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Live on your knees or die on your feet?  Seriously, which you gonna choose?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
she wont do shit.  Neither will anyone else.  People will bitch and complain but window 1 wont be broken over it.
View Quote

Window 1 was broken already and she got shot in the throat by a coward.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:42:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Whoooops … delete
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Those card carrying members wont do shit though.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 2:29:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

We dont take it off the table.

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "other road to civil war", the first road leads to slavery, this is the only road left viable.

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.

Noted, we'll count you out.  Somethings are worth fighting for.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 2:51:41 AM EDT
[#13]
lol, they are locking up the Jan 6th protestors and prosecuting Trump.  They arent the least bit worried about anyone.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 2:57:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Even with thr number provided  most would die.  

People really don't understand what 10 years of civil war will look like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mercenaries work both ways

Even with thr number provided  most would die.  

People really don't understand what 10 years of civil war will look like.

People also don’t understand what doing nothing will look like.

We are/were the wealthiest country in the world, there is only 1 other direction this goes….
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:02:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh please. There is no rising up. The Jan 6 rioters are scared children. That was the closest trump came. And they all need lawyers.
View Quote

Yup. It many talk resistance and slam anyone who talks against them but yet I have not seen any of them start the fight.  

Truth is most of us have jobs and families and ain’t gonna be the one to get arrested or shot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:08:41 AM EDT
[#16]
It is a metaphorical “war” is the way I read it. It simply means she and her followers will pursue all legal avenues available and not give up.

Some of you guys need to lighten up and stop wearing your whitie tighties pulled up just under your man boobs as it is squeezing your nuts so hard it is cutting off circulation to your brain.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#17]
perhaps you’re unfamiliar with the average GD rabid Trump/Lake supporters…..

Quoted:

C'mon fella. You don't see that she is just another grifter, and talk like that is going to get low IQ and mentally ill people to do stupid things that ruin or end their lives.
It's ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's ridiculous.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:20:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is a metaphorical “war” is the way I read it. It simply means she and her followers will pursue all legal avenues available and not give up.

Some of you guys need to lighten up and stop wearing your whitie tighties pulled up just under your man boobs as it is squeezing your nuts so hard it is cutting off circulation to your brain.
View Quote

Yes I'm sure she was referring to the metaphorical NRA in her comments.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:24:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not actually a Trump guy I think he is just a other road to civil war and really hoped for a figure that could bring us together.
View Quote

We've been at war since 2009. The beginnings were really in 1993. Trump just decided to stand up for the American side instead of continue the meek surrender.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:31:20 AM EDT
[#21]
The elites, which includes Merrick Garland, they are laughing at her. Sorry but they outright stole her election from her and also stole it from Trump in 2020. The joke is on us the people more than anything.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife & I went to hear her speak, when she was running for gov. She is actually very articulate and intelligent. Great speaker and presents really well.

She will be seen by the left as a great threat. It wouldn't surprise me if they will arrest her for Sedition before too long.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:35:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We've been at war since 2009. The beginnings were really in 1993. Trump just decided to stand up for the American side instead of continue the meek surrender.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not actually a Trump guy I think he is just a other road to civil war and really hoped for a figure that could bring us together.

It goes back further than that. Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve act really screwed the country over long term. LBJ who took over when JFK was assassinated also did mega damage, probably more than Wilson did. Everything after that has a non stop lurch towards the authoritarian left in small steps. But yes, Obama ramped it up massively, and Biden after stealing the 2020 election is even worse, they are not even attempting to act like they are enforcing immigration law anymore and are using the legal system to attack opponents.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We only need 30M.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, so who’s your “better choice “ ?

I have no "choice" for you or whatever state she is from.
I'm speaking to what she said. If she believes SEVENTY FIVE MILLION people will rise up and prevent the government from prosecuting Citrus Ceasar, then she is nuts.
After watching what happened to those Jan 6 idiots, if YOU believe 75 million people will FAFO then you might be just as crazy as she.
I meant what I said

We only need 30M.

IF you are the Spartan commander then you only need 300.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The network of contractors that hold up .mil is massive
View Quote

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Having said that she ain't wrong.  We cannot have a banana republic for long.  We cannot have justice for thee and not for me.  It is increasingly the same penalty for any crime.  Therefore it makes more sense for people to fight.

And I think that people will fight soon.   It's very worrisome.  God help us all.
View Quote

Wishful thinking and unrealistic. I have no interest in dumbing down to liberal loon level.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#27]
She'll get a podcast and really give them Hell !

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:40:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's ridiculous.

OFS...you think way too much of yourself.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:48:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Maybe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "other road to civil war", the first road leads to slavery, this is the only road left viable.

Maybe.

The other team does not care play by the rules. We’ve been ‘trying’ your technique for decades now, playing by the rules, and they just keep using that against us.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go sit in the corner. You're the one who is nuts. Where do you people come from. is there factory somewhere that spits you out?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

She wants to be Trump's VP
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:00:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

If a popular TV personality, moderate, middle of the road, former Democrat that simply wants to make things great can’t pull the country together then one side is pushing for civil war.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:03:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Is she Lin Wood 2.0?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct, they view it as an opportunity to seize millions of peoples possessions, people of freedoms, greatly enhance government power, force people into cities, etc.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth is scary to the ignorant.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:05:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps but she has more balls than all the males repubs including T$ put together.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
From what I recall reading on her last lawsuit, it’s not the judge disagreed with her argument that it was impossible to verify the signatures from mail in ballots in the short time as shown in testimony, videos and a SME mathematician…the judge didn’t see that it was a violation of any relevant statutes.

While Plaintiff did not demonstrate any lack of compliance with statute or the EPM, she did bring in a signature verification expert who testified what he believed to be necessary for signature verification in his line of work. But there is no statutory or regulatory requirement that a specific amount of time be applied to review any given signature at any level of review. Giving all due weight to Mr. Speckin’s signature verification expertise, his analysis and preferred methodology is not law, and a violation of law is what Plaintiff was required to demonstrate.
View Quote

Insanity
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:07:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm speaking to what she said. If she believes SEVENTY FIVE MILLION people will rise up and prevent the government from prosecuting Citrus Ceasar, then she is nuts.
After watching what happened to those Jan 6 idiots, if YOU believe 75 million people will FAFO then you might be just as crazy as she.
I meant what I said
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, so who’s your “better choice “ ?

I meant what I said

Freedom isn't maintained with timidity. I have no idea why you're armed. Click.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yep been thinking about that since the other thread to stand up for Trump. The fighters will go where they will never see daylight again, while Trump and Lake go play a round of golf.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant what I said

Yep been thinking about that since the other thread to stand up for Trump. The fighters will go where they will never see daylight again, while Trump and Lake go play a round of golf.

And another ready to accept what liberty is offered him. We have nothing to speak about.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Bill Barr had some very good points as to why Trump was indicted this time around…it's really not about the possession of classified docs but rather his refusal to cooperate with the DOJ on this matter. Essentially Trump's ego got in the way.

Is what Barr said true?  Maybe or maybe not but it does fit Trump's profile.  I would go a step further in that it's not only Trump's ego but also his desire to pump up his ratings to better further the grift. That's his nature….to mobilize his base for a bigger grift.

The problem of course is that his base, while very loyal and vocal, has been substantially reduced since 2016.  Despite Biden being wholly inadequate Trump has lost the Independent vote. He knows that so now it's all about the grift and for that he needs as much negative exposure as possible.

TURLEY: It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't apply your natural masculinity to the rest of us.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.

Spartan? He will be in the initial wave.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Every poster in here saying 'nothing will happen' 'look at the J6 guys' 'no one will do anything' is empowering the enemy. You are getting on a bullhorn begging the PTB to abuse us harder while promising no resistance. (To say nothing to announcing cowardice and willingness to submit to tyranny to the board).
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Good thread to bring out the Feds, Fudds and cowards.

Good job Kari, even if you don't understand that the NRA doesn’t fight for our rights.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

She will say Anything to stay relevant.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Every poster in here saying 'nothing will happen' 'look at the J6 guys' 'no one will do anything' is empowering the enemy. You are getting on a bullhorn begging the PTB to abuse us harder while promising no resistance. (To say nothing to announcing cowardice and willingness to submit to tyranny to the board).
View Quote

Lead the way bro.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#48]
I strongly doubt Garland will think twice because of this. They’re too deep in it to back down, it’s win or jail at best.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.
View Quote

They may not be licensed but there are millions of baofengs out there and I doubt the FCC is going to be policing pirate radio.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#50]
LoL still dropping the NRA name huh!! What a joke. The NRA has done fuck all to help out gun owners. Wayne laughs in his $3K suits.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top