Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Asymmetric Warfare

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait, she said NRA members will fight? LOL, Trump insulted the membership in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqzo_HdER14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JfisbUVei4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZGSyEwqvc
View Quote

Has not much to do with NRA though. It was just a way to say there are XX millions of armed Americans that down want to live in a banana republic
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Plus we didn't defeat the British, We Won our Independence from them.

Winning ones Independence is what Citizens of a Republic can be good at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.

Goes both ways... if the goat fucking taliban can beat our ass, imagine what a bunch of pissed off marines can do...

Keep in mind neither they nor the Iraqis ever won a fight in the field.

Exactly this.

We won't either.  We will win by not losing.  

Our revolution against  ritian has many myths that we all love.  Truth is George Washington was an incredible general because he understood keeping the British in the field and not losing was how to win.

Uh...go back and read about the war if you believe this to be true?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Ain't nobody going to do shit except act tough on the internet
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#5]
The NRA has never had more than 5mil.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I see dog tags on your profile. You have already 'done shit'.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only shit I did was abuse my back and knees for six long years.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8FE76462-E2E8-4915-804D-4C0A8CBAFDC7_jpe-2846062.JPG

View Quote

NRA is only 4mil now right? Much less than 75mil. But I appreciate the sentiment

Or is she talking about keeping president out of jail?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#10]
It's called Taking A Stand.

Unlike take-a-knee-BOHICA

She's not wrong, unfortunately.

Yes they are gaslighting certain groups. Don't forget certain parts of our government that specializes in insurgencies, COINTELPRO, infils, exfils and just plain shady gobbermint shit are VERY good at what they do.
YES. They are doing that to us to give themselves "the excuse" to do what they always wanted.

Cue Mel Gibson grabbin' Danny by the lapels and screaming into his face after he jumps off the building with the suicide guy in Lethal Weapon "Do You Really Wanna Know?"

Danny's just gonna point east. Afghanistan. That's just one possibility that comes to mind, sports, fans. But it all comes down to hard men doing hard choices and are Americans hard enough yet?
The opposition doesn't think so.

Me, no one in their right fucking mind would wish for such a thing. There HAS to be another solution.

But.

Merrick and the Grandstand Band NEED to understand something.
When you push people too far. When you show them there is no longer a rule of law, that those in power can do ANYTHING and the protections guaranteed to EVERYONE by God and the Constitution no longer apply, that the 'rights' like a fair trial, protections from unlawful searches and seizures, right to a jury of one's peers, right to a FAIR trial, right to free speech, petition the government for redress of grievances, screw your vote......when that government literally says to you NONE of that matters anymore......what do you fucking THINK some people are going to do?

THAT is what Kari Lake is trying to say. She is pointing out the absurdity of their position and the danger they themselves are bringing. Because their "message" is crystal clear to most of us;
If they can do this to President Trump ALL of us are at risk from tyranny.

In fact, I think THAT IS their message.
They ARE gaslighting "us". They want it to happen.

Now, ask yourself, just who the FUCK would deliberately do this and either be so stupid they don't see the danger themselves or.....
do this ANTICIPATING the worst will happen and actually WANT that to happen? You'd have to be crazy and it appears that they are.
Don't fall for their bullshit. They wouldn't be doing this if they were winning. Which, they are not. It's only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Has not much to do with NRA though. It was just a way to say there are XX millions of armed Americans that down want to live in a banana republic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, she said NRA members will fight? LOL, Trump insulted the membership in 2018.

Yup, NRA is just well known.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They are itching for that to justify the crackdown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of amazing she hasn't been arrested and shackled and perp walked in an orange jump suit.
You know those fuckers are chomping at the bit to do it too.

We are at that stage of the game. Assassinations are next.

They are itching for that to justify the crackdown.

The commies are going to be the ones doing it.
I guess the balls in their court then.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Who is Kari Lake?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#15]
At least someone has the guts to say it.

I think it's one of the worst democrat fears, that the peasants will rise up and grease their corrupt and pathetic asses. Hell, look how they wanna take our guns at every opportunity.

Even if "nothing will happen" is true at least the specter has been raised. The mentally ill democrats seem to be guided by fear, let's give it to them
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Having listened to others in the Trump admin who have gotten the "Treatment " by the feds ,  they get the results they need .  Thinking of KT McFarland for instance .
View Quote

People forget how they rolled up so many and it cost them untold sums of money to defend themselves from a corrupt gov't who knew from day one the entire Russian Collusion was a HRC hoax.

Open border
Headed to 32 trillion and they squabble in DC over how many more trillions they will heap upon this nation  
A nation so divided in how they view the culture and constitution
We allowed ourselves to be sold out to Allies and enemies.

Enjoy what you can while you can because this nation is going off the cliff, it is inevitable.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who is Kari Lake?
View Quote

Google is a hell of a tool!

That said I see there are a lot of people in this thread that are trying mighty hard to derail the thread with remarks about the NRA and "no one is going to do anything" rather than discuss the meat of the subject that she was putting forth in her statement. That said Samuel Adams has this to say and I think it relevant here.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
? Samuel Adams
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think it's one of the worst democrat fears, that the peasants will rise up and grease their corrupt and pathetic asses. Hell, look how they wanna take our guns at every opportunity.

Even if "nothing will happen" is true at least the specter has been raised. The mentally ill democrats seem to be guided by fear, let's give it to them
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Also, I was proud to vote for her.
View Quote

Same here. We can be friends.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/29155/situation-2846332.jpg

Well put, well put.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This bitch is nuttier than squirrel shit.
View Quote

You say that, but she is our Bitch. P.S. they stole her election.  It is clear as day.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ARDunstan

So true.

I’ve seen these style of memes before. Where can I find them? Is there a certain search keyword?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh, I have no doubt you meant it.  History shows us lots of people sit on the sideline when things get tough.
View Quote

As our Founders learned, you never know who will stand and fight until the bullets fly.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#24]
People who don't know anything about guns still bitch about the NRA. If the nra is still relevant to you, you are either a fudd or an anti gunner.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm sorry things are tough for you.
My life has never technically been better. I'll sit this one out. You, Kari, and your 75 million man army got this anyway, right.
View Quote

Ok Sunshine.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.

Goes both ways... if the goat fucking taliban can beat our ass, imagine what a bunch of pissed off marines can do...

Keep in mind neither they nor the Iraqis ever won a fight in the field.

Exactly this.

We won't either.  We will win by not losing.  

Our revolution against  ritian has many myths that we all love.  Truth is George Washington was an incredible general because he understood keeping the British in the field and not losing was how to win.

Well we did lose our Independence back to Rothchild in the 1900's.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

We dont take it off the table.

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "other road to civil war", the first road leads to slavery, this is the only road left viable.

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

We dont take it off the table.

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.

Its not over till I say its over.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah Right, We only wish the NRA had 75 million members or even 7.5 million members.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have no "choice" for you or whatever state she is from.
I'm speaking to what she said. If she believes SEVENTY FIVE MILLION people will rise up and prevent the government from prosecuting Citrus Ceasar, then she is nuts.
After watching what happened to those Jan 6 idiots, if YOU believe 75 million people will FAFO then you might be just as crazy as she.
I meant what I said
View Quote

That is exactly why they are after the jan 6  picnic guys.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One thing these "ain't nobody gonna do shit" people fail to understand.......OPSEC.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup..and when they've killed the NRA ...they will then turn their attention to the rest.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'll take her over anything you have to offer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#33]
NRA....
That's who I think of when I think of taking up arms.
They definitely have your back...start shooting weird old lady.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh, I have no doubt you meant it.  History shows us lots of people sit on the sideline when things get tough.
View Quote

That's right. In the Revolution, most remained loyal to the crown. After the rebels won, I'm sure they would have liked a more favorable outcome but eventually accepted the new government. And it won't take 75 million or even 7.5 million - 1 million hard-core guerillas could do it, but that won't happen either. There are so many 'sides' with different/conflicting issues right now that it would take an enormous event to throw together enough to make a difference. Unfortunately we cannot discuss the real issues here.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#35]
What she didn't mention is the reason conservatives would protect Trump is not about Trump.  It's about the Republic.

I don't give a shit about Trump, but I do have quite a bone to pick about laws equally applied and wanting to keep our nation from deteriorating further into tyranny.

Sadly, most of us are idlers and won't lift a finger.  Anyone who shouts a battle cry will get hammered down by his own compatriots.  We are weak and ineffective, and the leftists know it, which is why they keep pressing so hard.  They know they can't lose as we won't defend ourselves.

Kudos to Kari Lake, but she's wrong on this, the couch potatoes are NOT going to rise up and take America back.  We have too much to lose and like frogs slowly feeling the temperature rise, we don't realize what we've lost until we look back and it's too late.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In this scenario they are also taking out a tax payer the insurer of their salary and benefits so everyone they take out they also take a piece of themselves with it. The outsiders who want America out of the way planned this perfectly.
View Quote

Cash flow from taxes on money earned by workers ,  I see your point,   starve the Beast ,   make them print / borrow more money till they can print no more .  They control the narrative as always ,  DNC / Obama issue the daily talking points on " Morning Joe " and finish on " Colbert " . A media monolith,  the GOPe are the reasonable ones ,  MAGA gets the Rwanda style hate 24/7 .
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

nvm
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Yes
Meruck garland is literally thinking twice right now.
He is scared shitless of what Kari lake says
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What she didn't mention is the reason conservatives would protect Trump is not about Trump.  It's about the Republic.

I don't give a shit about Trump, but I do have quite a bone to pick about laws equally applied and wanting to keep our nation from deteriorating further into tyranny.

Sadly, most of us are idlers and won't lift a finger.  Anyone who shouts a battle cry will get hammered down by his own compatriots.  We are weak and ineffective, and the leftists know it, which is why they keep pressing so hard.  They know they can't lose as we won't defend ourselves.

Kudos to Kari Lake, but she's wrong on this, the couch potatoes are NOT going to rise up and take America back.  We have too much to lose and like frogs slowly feeling the temperature rise, we don't realize what we've lost until we look back and it's too late.
View Quote

Couch potatoes will not be necessary.  The new CW only needs 300K warriors that were fired for not taking that jab and a handful of other like-minded cats and dogs.  Should be easy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's called Taking A Stand.

Unlike take-a-knee-BOHICA

She's not wrong, unfortunately.

Yes they are gaslighting certain groups. Don't forget certain parts of our government that specializes in insurgencies, COINTELPRO, infils, exfils and just plain shady gobbermint shit are VERY good at what they do.
YES. They are doing that to us to give themselves "the excuse" to do what they always wanted.

Cue Mel Gibson grabbin' Danny by the lapels and screaming into his face after he jumps off the building with the suicide guy in Lethal Weapon "Do You Really Wanna Know?"

Danny's just gonna point east. Afghanistan. That's just one possibility that comes to mind, sports, fans. But it all comes down to hard men doing hard choices and are Americans hard enough yet?
The opposition doesn't think so.

Me, no one in their right fucking mind would wish for such a thing. There HAS to be another solution.

But.

Merrick and the Grandstand Band NEED to understand something.
When you push people too far. When you show them there is no longer a rule of law, that those in power can do ANYTHING and the protections guaranteed to EVERYONE by God and the Constitution no longer apply, that the 'rights' like a fair trial, protections from unlawful searches and seizures, right to a jury of one's peers, right to a FAIR trial, right to free speech, petition the government for redress of grievances, screw your vote......when that government literally says to you NONE of that matters anymore......what do you fucking THINK some people are going to do?

THAT is what Kari Lake is trying to say. She is pointing out the absurdity of their position and the danger they themselves are bringing. Because their "message" is crystal clear to most of us;
If they can do this to President Trump ALL of us are at risk from tyranny.

In fact, I think THAT IS their message.
They ARE gaslighting "us". They want it to happen.

Now, ask yourself, just who the FUCK would deliberately do this and either be so stupid they don't see the danger themselves or.....
do this ANTICIPATING the worst will happen and actually WANT that to happen? You'd have to be crazy and it appears that they are.
Don't fall for their bullshit. They wouldn't be doing this if they were winning. Which, they are not. It's only a matter of time.
View Quote

lol!
I don't know what you're smoking, but I'd like some!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really, she understands there are four boxes of freedom in this nation.
The soap box
The ballot box
The jury box
The cartridge box.

Three have failed miserably.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Couch potatoes will not be necessary.  The new CW only needs 300K warriors that were fired for not taking that jab and a handful of other like-minded cats and dogs.  Should be easy.
View Quote

You need someone to lead.  And that leader needs to be protected from the tyrannical gov.  

Good luck.  History favors the oppressor.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#43]
This can only mean one thing. Another video from Dirty Civilian about the Trump Trial Loadout.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You need someone to lead.  And that leader needs to be protected from the tyrannical gov.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll put my money on 30,000 TEAMS of Christopher Dorner(s).

Attachment Attached File

Pick up a hardcopy.  You wont regret it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/324169/614b0WLYJGL__AC_UF1000_1000_QL80__jpg-2846390.JPG

View Quote

Doesn't that count a lot on logistics and other assets?

How useful will it be w/o those things?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/324169/614b0WLYJGL__AC_UF1000_1000_QL80__jpg-2846390.JPG

Counting on the couch potatoes.  You in?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#48]
75 million?  I don't think so; however that is not the point.  People are fed up!  People are not going to comply.  Some will use force and confrontation. The majority will resist and refuse to comply to the demands of the banana republic. Kari Lake is trying to make a point. That enough is enough! Yes she is taking flack over her statement by some of the Arfcom fence sitters, and shrinking violets.  But:Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@ARDunstan

So true.

I’ve seen these style of memes before. Where can I find them? Is there a certain search keyword?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ARDunstan

So true.

Yes, try fbiwatchlist
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]
When will the right learn?

Loudmouths trying to remain relevant and incite people are not the people you want to listen to right now. Do you really think getting deaded over a malignant narcissist and pathological lying billionaire politician is worth it? Did he come save everyone that participated in J6?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top