Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Page eleven ownage
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would wager that round would have blown up any gun catastrophically.
View Quote

Really interesting to me would be how would the other rifles fail? Would the shooter fair better if the failure happened in a M95 or M107?
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Really interesting to me would be how would the other rifles fail? Would the shooter fair better if the failure happened in a M95 or M107?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would wager that round would have blown up any gun catastrophically.

That is a good question. No fifty fails gracefully.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obvious answer is yes, the physics of why is well laid out throughout this thread and in the video analyses.  The fact that people here struggle with basic physics constantly amazes me.
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top