Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 54
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It should really wake some people the fuck up. Sadly I dont think many everyday people outside of arfcom are actually following whats happening
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The notion that it's better to compromise with the left than to negotiate with the few sane members of your own party (freedom caucus) speaks volumes about the importance of what they're doing.

It should really wake some people the fuck up. Sadly I dont think many everyday people outside of arfcom are actually following whats happening

Quite a few here have on clue either.

Many have no clue how the SotH is even elected based on their comments.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Call me when it's day 30...because that's where this Republican political travesty is probably gonna trend for the worse.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Call me when it's day 30...because that's where this Republican political travesty is probably gonna trend for the worse.
View Quote

Don't we have a holiday before then?
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Political suicide. And, he'd take the GOP as a whole down with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Political suicide. And, he'd take the GOP as a whole down with him.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#6]
CSPAN was reading tweets out. KM doesnt sound like he has any plan to ever let someone else have a shot.

Dude is UNHINGED.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And after he does, he'd undoubtedly use his newfound power to retaliate against his detractors.

The more this drags on, the more it becomes clear that he's unfit for the position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fear in all this mess is the Democrats. They see the divide and disarray within the Republican party and may pounce to take advantage of it.

It would not be beyond the Dems to make a side deal with McCarthy and provide him enough votes to put him over the top.

Given how desperate he is to get it, he could easily give in and give the Dems assurances on such things as debt limit increases, immigration consessions and a host of other thing in order to get the needed Dem votes. . There's the added benefit of McCarthy 'sticking it' to his party by not supporting him. He's a slimy shitbag and I can see him doing this.

If that came to pass, you make the perfect argument for the end of KM and the GOP
Agreed. But the damage done would be incalculable if he makes a deal with the Devil. And I can see him doing exactly that as someone like him will do anything to attain more power

And after he does, he'd undoubtedly use his newfound power to retaliate against his detractors.

The more this drags on, the more it becomes clear that he's unfit for the position.

See my sig line,probably appropriate in this circumstance.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
And there is is. Exactly what I posted that that slimy, power hungry shitbag may do. He'll give the Dems consessions and assurances to get their votes, alienate himself from the GOP (not that he gives a shit about that) and, once he as the speakers hip, he'll go independent or even Dem. All for power
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys hold on

What if...

The 212 D's vote for Mccarthy

And then enough Rs voted for Jeffries or other yahoos

So that one one would win again.

HILARIOUS
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let thr Party die like the Whigs then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fear in all this mess is the Democrats. They see the divide and disarray within the Republican party and may pounce to take advantage of it.

It would not be beyond the Dems to make a side deal with McCarthy and provide him enough votes to put him over the top.

Given how desperate he is to get it, he could easily give in and give the Dems assurances on such things as debt limit increases, immigration consessions and a host of other thing in order to get the needed Dem votes. . There's the added benefit of McCarthy 'sticking it' to his party by not supporting him. He's a slimy shitbag and I can see him doing this.

agreed
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#11]
YES 9TH VOTE COMING UP!
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And there is is. Exactly what I posted that that slimy, power hungry shitbag may do. He'll give the Dems consessions and assurances to get their votes, alienate himself from the GOP (not that he gives a shit about that) and, once he as the speakers hip, he'll go independent or even Dem. All for power
View Quote

He doesn't need to go I or D, the vast majority of Rs support him.  Which is a perfect example of how fucked the party is and the USA is as a whole.  The holdouts are doing a great job of sabotaging another Paul Ryan like leader. What the fuck is the point of winning if that is what you plan on doing with it.  Slow drain compared to fast.  I'd rather they just gridlock this bitch instead of pushing through pork filled omnibus bills that nobody has a chance to read.  The only bad thing is the lack of watching Jim Jordan as the Judiciary chair roast Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was waiting for someone to reference the Whigs.

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#14]
News about this GOP kangaroo court...is probably making Putin salivate over the House Republican's inapte ability to perform it's governmental duties.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I feel bad for my Rep Spartz. Her Facebook is taking a pretty good hammering from retards
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
News about this GOP kangaroo court...is probably making Putin salivate over the House Republican's inapte ability to perform it's governmental duties.
View Quote

Damn another DU troll
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
CSPAN was reading tweets out. KM doesnt sound like he has any plan to ever let someone else have a shot.

Dude is UNHINGED.
View Quote
Seeing GOP destroy itself because the FREEDOM CAUCUS wants to make sure Americans don't get screwed over in entertaining. DeSantis is going to have an easy campaign come 2024 with all of this. He can just point at this and say "see, this is why the Swamp is bad and so is Mr. Mean Tweets, vote for me. I'm Freedom Caucus."

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Damn another DU troll
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn another DU troll

Yep,
OhhhOhh just give in bros, Putin is Salivating! Bros Republicans are looking bad!
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Whatever

Think of all the money America is saving while those scrofulous assholes are jerking off.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#20]
It doesn't matter as much who in the end is Speaker as much as that a few conservative representatives have let the GoP know that their votes and opinions matter.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Seeing GOP destroy itself because the FREEDOM CAUCUS wants to make sure Americans don't get screwed over in entertaining. DeSantis is going to have an easy campaign come 2024 with all of this. He can just point at this and say "see, this is why the Swamp is bad and so is Mr. Mean Tweets, vote for me. I'm Freedom Caucus."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude is UNHINGED.

He openly aligns with us and he's got me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The notion that it's better to compromise with the left than to negotiate with the few sane members of your own party (freedom caucus) speaks volumes about the importance of what they're doing.

View Quote

It most certainly does.

I hope constituents are lighting up the phone lines of their reps and telling them to get on the right side for a change.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It most certainly does.

I hope constituents are lighting up the phone lines of their reps and telling them to get on the right side for a change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It most certainly does.

Still thinking that they listen heh?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Chat Bots?
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep,
OhhhOhh just give in bros, Putin is Salivating! Bros Republicans are looking bad!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn another DU troll

Yep,

Got him ignored. finding more and more of them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was waiting for someone to reference the Whigs.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif
The Whigs collapsed and became the foundation of the Republican Party. Most of Lincoln's Administration were staffed by former Whigs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll say this for McCarthy he's got a bunch of Reps who'll tote his water.

eta- every time I see him reminds of this tweet.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Are we there yet?
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Rosendale calling it like it is... no doubt the MSM will ignore him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, we're now in...

The 9th vote loss!
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#35]
5+2 = failed again?
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#36]
McCarthy loses 9th vote...

Boebert says they've been told if they don't support him they won't have any committee assignments - that's the only reason who 200 of them stiff vote for him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Fuck McCarthy
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Aaanndd, he's already lost the 9th round.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Tomorrow will be Day 4 of the clown show.

Whores vs the GOP.
View Quote

There's a lot of whores.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuck McCarthy
View Quote

You can tell McCarthy studied under the Dems.
Keep voting till you get the results you want.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
McCarthy loses 9th vote...

Boebert says they've been told if they don't support him they won't have any committee assignments - that's the only reason who 200 of them stiff vote for him.
View Quote

Next time they'll be mentioning the PAC funds... longer it goes on the more toxic they'll make him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep, that was my prediction last night
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Democrats are missing an opportunity not voting en bloc for  McCarthy as Speaker - without any deal. You couldn't embarrass the GOP any worse than selecting their Speaker as the GOP infighting rages.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#48]
If dems want to end it they don't have to vote for him, they just need to stay at lunch. He needs 50% of the votes right?
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I honestly don't care if it lasts all the way till 24. At least they can't pass anything to fuck us over
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Tomorrow will be Day 4 of the clown show.

Whores vs the GOP.
View Quote
Don't call the heroes oppositing McCarthy "GOP", that's not nice.

Whores Vs the Conservatives is better
Page / 54
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top