Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think Kyle missed a great opportunity.

When the D.A. was badgering Kyle about why he was looking at his attorney, Kyle should have said...

I'm really concerned about his health.  I think maybe he's had a stroke or heart attack.  I haven't heard him speak once since I took the stand ...

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the Defense let it happen too, maybe they though it made Binger look even worse to the jury.

Kyle should NOT have been on the stand, this I think was a monumental mistake by the defense.  That said he did as good a job as anyone in that situation and looked authentic to the jury.

This trial is a slow train wreck, Kyle's defense team is asleep half the time and miss serious objections with regularity, Binger is a fucking slime ball that tried to brazenly use the 5th amendment against a defendant....

The Judge is pretty solid, he has laid it out so clearly... "This is either murder or self defense, and Jury is going to decide" I think he held back from dismissal, he was about to say it, then stopped himself.  He wants an actual decision here, something concrete one way or the other.

I think Kyle missed a great opportunity.

When the D.A. was badgering Kyle about why he was looking at his attorney, Kyle should have said...

I'm really concerned about his health.  I think maybe he's had a stroke or heart attack.  I haven't heard him speak once since I took the stand ...

BIGGER_HAMMER

When you are claiming self-defense to homicide, the jury wants to hear from you.  Failure to take the stand in your defense is - rightly or wrongly - considered bad by the jury.  This is human nature that every experienced trial attorney understands.  Armchair punditry doesn't count.

But if the defendant has a lot of baggage - criminal history and/or general shitbirdness - you advise him NOT to testify.  Rittenhouse doesn't have baggage.  He was a kid trying to help and attacked by a mob.  Since the physical and eyewitness testimony was in his favor, if Rittenhouse did well in trial preparation, there was no reason to advise him not to testify.

And as been pointed out... it's not the defense attorney's decision whether the defendant testifies.  It is the defendant's choice.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:54:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone know the name of the guy who kicked Kyle, and dodged two bullets?

Why isn’t he around in this trial?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's a bluecheck account.
Is Adam the one who played Jayne Cobb on Firefly, and Col John Casey on Chuck?
View Quote

Yes, and started in "Full Metal Jacket," which is why he got excited.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Binger was so focused on "Full metal jacket" because all his points were hollow.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I swear there is a point in there the judge almost lets it slip that it's personal and political for the prosecutor. " And I think I know why, well we will just leave it at that for now"
View Quote

Well, that made me go look around a bit.

https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Directory.aspx?DID=29

There's an Alexander Huber who is another ADA. A coworker of Binger. So, yeah, sounds like it's personal.

According to a lawsuit filed, it sounds like the dad is John Huber, so is Alexander a brother, maybe?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
According to this ADA, I have to be fired at before deploying self defense.
View Quote

What I gather from this guy is you have to be killed before you can fight back. Just because someone shoots in your general direction, it doesnt mean they are actually trying to kill you. Also, hands, feet, skateboards and glocks are not deadly if you are carrying an AR15..
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:00:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully there isn't a mistrial.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What I gather from this guy is you have to be killed before you can fight back. Just because someone shoots in your general direction, it doesnt mean they are actually trying to kill you. Also, hands, feet, skateboards and glocks are not deadly if you are carrying an AR15..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to this ADA, I have to be fired at before deploying self defense.

Welcome to every arfcom acab thread.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:01:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Talking about putting out fires...if Binger was on fire, I wouldn’t piss on him! What a phucking tool.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:02:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Agreed!!!

I think the jury is going to see that pretty clearly in the case for KR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time Binger kept asking "But why were you trying to put out the fires?", I couldn't help but think simply "Because that's what you should do when there's a fire".

How can anyone not understand the concept of putting out a fire if you see one where it shouldn't be? What kind of person simply ignores it?

I wouldn't even argue about good intentions, or any nonsense about trying to be a hero. It's merely an unquestionable imperative in my mind. If you see a fire, you simply react. That may mean calling the FD if it's beyond your abilities, it may mean stomping it out if it's small, or it may mean grabbing a hose and shovel.

The one thing I cannot imagine doing, under any circumstances, is simply ignoring it.

I've personally put out a few small fires caused by cigarette butts and the like just over the last few years, where bark dust and dry grass were actually in flames. It wasn't for recognition or reward, and it wasn't because it threatened my property or possessions; it was merely because it needed to be done and I happened to be the one there at the time.

In my mind, I like to think that anyone would have done the exact same thing under the circumstances, but sadly I know that to not be true.

Today, I witnessed a grown man admonishing a brave young man for having the temerity to try to put out fires started by rioters, as if he should have been ashamed for doing so.

Again, what kind of man is willing to ignore a fire, and admonishes others for attempting to put one out?

Agreed!!!

It was a trap. If Kyle opens a door to his own personal character for doing good things, the prosecution gets the chance to show a fight in high school and some comments about wanting his ar-15 while watching some shop lifters. Which could sink the case. It was more important to keep that door shut. This way he may not be able to show he has exceedingly good character, but generally good character none the less. But yes, I don't really agree with putting him in the hot seat.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:03:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Binger was so focused on "Full metal jacket" because all his points were hollow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:06:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Binger reminds me of the character Kent from “Real Genius.” Not in his looks but it’s the same personality.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:07:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Agreed!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time Binger kept asking "But why were you trying to put out the fires?", I couldn't help but think simply "Because that's what you should do when there's a fire".

How can anyone not understand the concept of putting out a fire if you see one where it shouldn't be? What kind of person simply ignores it?

I wouldn't even argue about good intentions, or any nonsense about trying to be a hero. It's merely an unquestionable imperative in my mind. If you see a fire, you simply react. That may mean calling the FD if it's beyond your abilities, it may mean stomping it out if it's small, or it may mean grabbing a hose and shovel.

The one thing I cannot imagine doing, under any circumstances, is simply ignoring it.

I've personally put out a few small fires caused by cigarette butts and the like just over the last few years, where bark dust and dry grass were actually in flames. It wasn't for recognition or reward, and it wasn't because it threatened my property or possessions; it was merely because it needed to be done and I happened to be the one there at the time.

In my mind, I like to think that anyone would have done the exact same thing under the circumstances, but sadly I know that to not be true.

Today, I witnessed a grown man admonishing a brave young man for having the temerity to try to put out fires started by rioters, as if he should have been ashamed for doing so.

Again, what kind of man is willing to ignore a fire, and admonishes others for attempting to put one out?

Agreed!!!

Everything KR was there doing was exactly what you would expect any fine American citizen to be proud of, and yet Binger was admonishing him the whole time as if doing good deeds was somehow evil.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was officially deemed "Jump Kick Man" in court.

It still makes me laugh knowing that "Jump Kick Man" and "Yellow Pants" are now official titles in the court records.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t believe he was ever identified nor did he come forward.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Tucker: This is terrifying and unnerving
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:17:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Binger reminds me of the character Kent from “Real Genius.” Not in his looks but it’s the same personality.
View Quote

Are you sure he's not more of a Hathaway?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Every time I see GG losing the biceps I think of this:
Starship Troopers (1997) Disable His Hand
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn good question!

That asshole still has a date with a bullet he ought to keep!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:29:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Would a suppressor have helped Kyle at all?  With all the breaking windshields and yelling and bashing, would the shots have stood out so much they still alerted the mob or could he have gone to turn himself in without everyone's attention?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:31:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:32:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Damn good question!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

They couldn't figure out who he was. And thus couldn't track him down.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:35:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Would a suppressor have helped Kyle at all?  With all the breaking windshields and yelling and bashing, would the shots have stood out so much they still alerted the mob or could he have gone to turn himself in without everyone's attention?

View Quote

I don't think so in this situation after listening to his testimony today. Zimenscki instructed rosenbaum to "Get Him! Kill him!" And after Kyle shot Rosenbaum and ran, Zimenscki was also shouting "Get Him! He shot someone! He shot someone!". It instigated the mob.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:35:45 AM EDT
[#24]
One last thing.

You know what bugs me the most in all of this?  The worthless guy who showed up with no gun and took Kyle's body armor, then when Kyle needed help, running literally for his life to his "friends," this piece of shit sends him back outside to the wolves alone so that the mob won't come into the building.  And to top it off, he STILL didn't give Kyle the armor back even when sending him out to, let's face it, certain death.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:37:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't think so in this situation after listening to his testimony today. Zimenscki instructed rosenbaum to "Get Him! Kill him!" And after Kyle shot Rosenbaum and ran, Zimenscki was also shouting "Get Him! He shot someone! He shot someone!". It instigated the mob.
View Quote

That's right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

The report of a 16" 5.56 with a suppressor is still around 135-140 dB.

It wouldn't have prevented those nearby from hearing the shots, but it may have helped Kyle be able to hear more clearly after the fact.

He did mention some trouble hearing when he made it back to Car Source, but it was combined with the shock, fatigue, and possible concussion he also felt. It's hard to guess how much of that would have been alleviated by a suppressor, but protecting your hearing is always a wise choice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Free ban on Cuckbook with this picture:

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Free ban on Cuckbook with this picture:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/888/830/20c.jpg
View Quote

Yeah, that would do it...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:41:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The report of a 16" 5.56 with a suppressor is still around 135-140 dB.

View Quote

Windshields being smashed are probably not much quieter, but you're probably right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, that would do it...
View Quote

Heh I just caught another 30 day ban hahahaha
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
One last thing.

You know what bugs me the most in all of this?  The worthless guy who showed up with no gun and took Kyle's body armor, then when Kyle needed help, running literally for his life to his "friends," this piece of shit sends him back outside to the wolves alone so that the mob won't come into the building.  And to top it off, he STILL didn't give Kyle the armor back even when sending him out to, let's face it, certain death.
View Quote

It sorta worked out better for Kyle. Without the armor he was able to run and move better. The way it all played out had to be divine intervention.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

So the FBI (who had very expensive overhead assets on scene) and ATF had no trouble identifying and tracking down Weaponized Autism, but they got nothing on Jumpkick Man?

I call bullshit condition yellow...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:49:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

except he didn't - he cannot erase the fact that Kyle was being pursued - for what a pat on the back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The DA is doing a very good job of painting Kyle as having murdered an unarmed man.

ETA: I do not think it will resonate with the jury like it does in his own head but the raw facts are what they are.

the raw facts are he killed an unarmed ASSAILANT, not some random unarmed man.

Prosecutor kinda threw that to the wayside with the "he never hit you or touched you in any way".
(again, don't view this through "our" lens. Try to think in simple ways, you know, like a leftist)

except he didn't - he cannot erase the fact that Kyle was being pursued - for what a pat on the back?

The typical leftist disconnect and mindset (not you).
Guns are only to be used against other guns (if at all).

Against fists, bats, knives etc you are supposed to take your beating, give up your stuff, submit to your rape, it is the only way.
Beatings heal, stuff is insured, you will get over being sexually violated. Bringing a gun into the equation only escalates things, using it (especially if you are white) is the greatest sin of humanity per a leftist.
And if it gets taken away from you and used by your assailant, that is your fault for bringing it in the first place.

Think about how many police shootings there have been against "unarmed" (meaning no gun) but other weapons or just large, enraged, potentially high people and the outcry they have generated.
Now point that against same outcry against a kid who "wasn't supposed to be there" that interrupted their "peaceful protest".
An individual harmed the collective, the collective is angry.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:50:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So the FBI (who had very expensive overhead assets on scene) and ATF had no trouble identifying and tracking down Weaponized Autism, but they got nothing on Jumpkick Man?

View Quote

Well, he only kicked him with one foot...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The typical leftist disconnect and mindset (not you).
Guns are only to be used against other guns (if at all).

Against fists, bats, knives etc you are supposed to take your beating, give up your stuff, submit to your rape, it is the only way.
Beatings heal, stuff is insured, you will get over being sexually violated. Bringing a gun into the equation only escalates things, using it (especially if you are white) is the greatest sin of humanity per a leftist.
And if it gets taken away from you and used by your assailant, that is your fault for bringing it in the first place.

Think about how many police shootings there have been against "unarmed" (meaning no gun) but other weapons or just large, enraged, potentially high people and the outcry they have generated.
Now point that against same outcry against a kid who "wasn't supposed to be there" that interrupted their "peaceful protest".
An individual harmed the collective, the collective is angry.

View Quote

The argument that always amuses me is:

"Is their life only worth $xxx to you?"

No, MY life is worth everything to me. They're the ones that decided their life is only worth $xxx to them.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:58:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not a coincidence, even the motherfucking dictionary is against Rittenhouse

We are truly living in the dumbest, most bizarre timeline ever imagined.

But, wholesome:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD4oogAXwAcAy40?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

That has gotta be about the most poignant, wholesome thing I have EVER seen from the Chans.
Wow...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:01:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I been thinking the same. But also, what can we learn from this guy to stay anonymous?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed. Binger was worried about his case becoming more and more frangible, and, after casing the mood of the courtroom, decided to target the soft points of Kyle's ammo specs as a primer to setting up the more serious, and relevant, negligence allegations.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I been thinking the same. But also, what can we learn from this guy to stay anonymous?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No such thing. Go loud.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
To Glck1911

The only problem I have with Rittenhouse, is why the hell was he even there?

Because he wasn't a fucking coward like us, law enforcement, city officials, our reps, basically everyone else who should have been stepping up.

This is OUR fault. The fact that shit got so out of hand last year that a kid felt the need to go help is disgusting and reflects poorly on basically everyone but Kyle.

The world would be a better place with more Kyles.

This was the best comment I saw tonight from Glck1911.

The biggest take away I got was what an outstanding kid KR is. He put himself in harms way to help people and put out fires and did that the whole couple days he was there. The media tried to portray him as a psychopath - trump deranged - militia member - domestic terrorist and I have even had a moment when I wondered why in Gods name would that kid go there.

Asserting that KR has no business in the area is the exact neutering of America that we get all the time from the marxists traitors. Men should not act like men because it's not the PR way to think. Kids like KR used to get merit badges and awards. KR, not jaded by life wanted to protect a community.

When there was a threat of Antifa showing up in our town, hundreds and hundred of local citizens showed and were ready to defend. It was beautiful. Antifa never showed, it made national news and I anticipate the show of force kept protesters protesting peacefully and the trash Marxists hell bent on burning and destroying far away from the state.

I'm praying for that young man.

View Quote

I was about to say "yeah, I saw some video of that going down in ID too" then scrolled back up and saw your state in your profile.
The video I saw of that was awesome.
At that moment it was probably the safest place in the nation.

Grandma with her pistol in her purse, cowboys with their lever guns, revolvers and traditional leather gear, guys with their duck gun or huntin rifle, modern rifle folks with their AR, sidearm and full kit on. Shit, I remember seeing dudes with bows and arrows and just plain big ol guys waiting around should something need punched.

That is what America used to be and should be.
Community is threatened, community says fuck no and shows up en masse, with force at the ready should it be needed.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

Weaponized Autism went to the Police and identified himself as having photo evidence.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

DeBruin posted photos from that night.  It's not hard to figure things out when people do that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't commit serious crimes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
His assertion "cameras see them" is false.  Older CCD based capture devices (video and stills) used to. Modern ones mostly don't, and have filters built in to specifically not.

Hold YOUR phone up to YOUR remote and try it and see what happens.

"IR" has lots of frequencies and the glowies would have glow-blinkers that could be very narrow band that avoids the few devices that do "see" IR.

It would be interesting to take a known wideband IR video camera to one of those events to see if anything shows up.  There is a reason the FBI video was chopped up and edited and the original 'lost'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then we know nobody was wearing an IR strobe because everything we know about that night was on camera and there are no strobe light effects on any of the videos
His assertion "cameras see them" is false.  Older CCD based capture devices (video and stills) used to. Modern ones mostly don't, and have filters built in to specifically not.

Hold YOUR phone up to YOUR remote and try it and see what happens.

"IR" has lots of frequencies and the glowies would have glow-blinkers that could be very narrow band that avoids the few devices that do "see" IR.

It would be interesting to take a known wideband IR video camera to one of those events to see if anything shows up.  There is a reason the FBI video was chopped up and edited and the original 'lost'.

Current Iphones the rear (main) camera has an IR filter.
Front facing (selfie) one does not. TV remote IR shows clear as day. FaceId on Iphones uses IR as part of their recognition system.
Oh, almost forgot, most security cameras are very good at picking up IR (it is how their night vision works).
Be interesting to see if you can find surveillance camera footage from those days and see if anybody is walking around being, well, being a glowie...

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:15:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

something tells me that the authorities didnt try all too hard to find the assaulter
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
According to this ADA, because I carry a gun, I've completed the "premeditated" part of murder 1 and am just looking someone to complete the second part.
View Quote

Especially if you deliberately go into a dangerous situation.
Like a riot.
Or an ATM after dark
Or to your car in a parking lot after dinner
Or stop to get gas at night

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:16:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's a better question, Why the fuck weren't every one of us there?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:17:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]
So whats the overall concensus here from our resident lawyers (no, not our "jailhouse" lawyers)? Kyle still have a chance?

I watched his testamony today. He did well but for all the bs phishing DA did to get a gotcha moment, I could see some cracks he may have pried open a bit.

So far the media is running with: if kyles found innocent it sets the presidence for others to interject themselves into situations they shouldn't be, protests, and armed. Its a bullshit narrative cause it seems they cant attack his innocence. And of course they're attacking the judge.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because he's basically antifa?

He keyed in on Granbo when she said several women were taunting her and chanting BLM slogans. It seemed he wanted to paint her racist for objecting to BLM chants. At this point anyone paying attention has to realize BLM is a bunch of thugs.

Also on Kyle even being there, being armed, armed with rifles, etc. The BLM/antifa types seem to think they have sole right to the streets, and they tend towards handguns so they have both hands free during the riot and also can appear unarmed.

And then the protection of property thing. The antifa attitude is that commercial property is fair game. He didn't care at all about the property damage, only his poor dead antifa.

A lot of Binger's attitude seemed to just line up with antifa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he's basically antifa?

He keyed in on Granbo when she said several women were taunting her and chanting BLM slogans. It seemed he wanted to paint her racist for objecting to BLM chants. At this point anyone paying attention has to realize BLM is a bunch of thugs.

Also on Kyle even being there, being armed, armed with rifles, etc. The BLM/antifa types seem to think they have sole right to the streets, and they tend towards handguns so they have both hands free during the riot and also can appear unarmed.

And then the protection of property thing. The antifa attitude is that commercial property is fair game. He didn't care at all about the property damage, only his poor dead antifa.

A lot of Binger's attitude seemed to just line up with antifa.

Not just commercial property, ALL property is fair game.
And "violence against property is not violence" or some such BS according to them.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top