BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@IndyGunFreak

The defense has already requested a mistrial with prejudice. The judge has “taken it under consideration”.

Aka: “I can’t because the case is too high profile”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.

@IndyGunFreak

The defense has already requested a mistrial with prejudice. The judge has “taken it under consideration”.

It was not a completely blatant attack on Kyle's silence, it was more word salad "why are you only saying it now"

Judge would have been out of line declaring a mistrial with consideration.

ETA: not a lawyer but I assume filing a motion for mistrial is more than just saying words in court. I would image the Defense has to state grounds and support them and Prosecutor gets to file his explanation. Not happen in real time
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge can order MISTRIAL after jury returns verdict.

Very likely the judge is waiting to see what the jury does before ruling.

Mistrial based on prosecutor’s grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It’s either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go “lol no, dismissed”.

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If the judge were on the left, does anyone doubt for a second they would use any legal option, with zero fucks given about retribution.

View Quote

Leftists dont usually face retribution and thats our fault and failure
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Currently getting my car worked on, and they have ABC news on the TV here. According to ABC, Kyle's testimony was very "inconsistent" and they were basically calling him a murderer. (I'm out in the parking lot now, I'm not going to listen to that crap.)
View Quote
Well, they are the same network that used knob creek gun footage to portray fighting in Syria, so...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was not a completely blatant attack on Kyle's silence, it was more word salad why are you only saying it now"

ETA: not a lawyer but I assume filing a motion for mistrial is more than just saying words in court. I would image the Defense has to state grounds and support them and Prosecutor gets to file his explanation. Not happen in real time
View Quote

Is a direct attack on his 5th. Any mention at all about why he hasn't talked about before now is a blatant attack. And it is absolutely grounds for mistrial, and since it was the prosecutors fuckup would be granted with prejudice.

Eta: the word for that is prejudicial statements. Also they must file the actual motion, but since they were in court and were unable to produce a typed motion the defense put court on notice that it would be filed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It puts the heat on the judge, who is older than I, and I'm already past giving a fuck about a bunch of Communists wanting me dead for doing my job.
And if somebody kills a judge for this, there are millions of us who will be hopping mad about it. Now imagine just one of those millions gets testicular cancer and decides ventilating Graveley, Binger, and Grosskreutz would be more fun that having his nuts cut off.

Better would have been looking Binger right in the eye yesterday morning, saying "you did this", and ending the trial right there. Then the commies could hate Binger as much as they hate the judge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.

It puts the heat on the judge, who is older than I, and I'm already past giving a fuck about a bunch of Communists wanting me dead for doing my job.
And if somebody kills a judge for this, there are millions of us who will be hopping mad about it. Now imagine just one of those millions gets testicular cancer and decides ventilating Graveley, Binger, and Grosskreutz would be more fun that having his nuts cut off.

Better would have been looking Binger right in the eye yesterday morning, saying "you did this", and ending the trial right there. Then the commies could hate Binger as much as they hate the judge.

Laughs in Scalia voice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if the news will broadcast today's witnesses?  Somehow I doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Liberals questioning the algorithm question on the zoom. Check out the comments if you want your blood pressure to rise.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I thought he lived with the grandma and brother he threatened with the knife, and grandma's sister who testified recently moved to Kenosha to help take care of grandma, but visited often when he was a child.

I still think "so you're saying he never threatened your sister with a skateboard because there were knives in the house?" was a valid cross-exam question, if the great aunt was on the stand to tell us how he'd never attack people with a weapon and the knife was already proven in court.
View Quote

Since you seem to be familiar with this guy...

His dad is John Huber per this link: https://loevy.com/blog/john-huber-karen-bloom-sue-kenosha-police-for-the-shooting-death-of-their-son-anthony-huber/

So who is Alexander Huber? He's an ADA with Kenosha per this link: https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Directory.aspx?DID=29

It's been hinted at a few times that this is personal for Binger, and I'm guessing this is the link -- one of his coworkers lost a brother or cousin, probably. It'd be interesting to know the link.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol. Because you took everything said by cnn and vice as gospel. You dumb fucking cunt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol. Because you took everything said by cnn and vice as gospel. You dumb fucking cunt.

Yep.  Glad her eyes are opening, but it makes her "highly educated and perceptive" comment laughable.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

His dad is John Huber per this link: https://loevy.com/blog/john-huber-karen-bloom-sue-kenosha-police-for-the-shooting-death-of-their-son-anthony-huber/

So who is Alexander Huber? He's an ADA with Kenosha per this link: https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Directory.aspx?DID=29

It's been hinted at a few times that this is personal for Binger, and I'm guessing this is the link -- one of his coworkers lost a brother or cousin, probably. It'd be interesting to know the link.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he lived with the grandma and brother he threatened with the knife, and grandma's sister who testified recently moved to Kenosha to help take care of grandma, but visited often when he was a child.

I still think "so you're saying he never threatened your sister with a skateboard because there were knives in the house?" was a valid cross-exam question, if the great aunt was on the stand to tell us how he'd never attack people with a weapon and the knife was already proven in court.

Can the defense bring this up?
Ie
“Is this photo of you “
“Are you having beers with some friends/ coworkers?” Been fronds with them a while?
 “Who is the guy in Hawaiian shirt?”
“So the father of the deceased??”  
So do you have a personal ax to grind against the defendant today?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I kinda don't get why Binger was so adamant about getting the drone video in when Kyle said he raised his gun during his defenses direct.
View Quote
Wanted the "CSI moment" for the dumb ones on the jury.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It does.

All I’ve heard about this trial on the radio in Ky is how Kyle, the white shooter, drove past state lines and killed demonstrators, who were partaking in a BLM protest.

Nothing about riots, chaos, or self defense.

My uncle, who believed Kyle was innocent before the trial, didn’t know the perpetrators were all white until I told him a week ago.

The media is doing everything they can to get off of Biden and back on POC “abuses”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could be; directed verdict or even a mistrial w/prejudice before it goes to the jury might not be enough to light the dumpster fires.  But if the judge waits until after the jury delivers a verdict (and it's "guilty"), I still think all Hell's gonna break loose.

I don't think the POC angle has anything to do with it.  This was never really about racism; it's just a bunch of mislead hotheads looking for a scuffle.  BLM was just a handy 'issue d'jour'.

It does.

All I’ve heard about this trial on the radio in Ky is how Kyle, the white shooter, drove past state lines and killed demonstrators, who were partaking in a BLM protest.

Nothing about riots, chaos, or self defense.

My uncle, who believed Kyle was innocent before the trial, didn’t know the perpetrators were all white until I told him a week ago.

The media is doing everything they can to get off of Biden and back on POC “abuses”

Oh, racism is definitely involved (so 'don't think the POC angle has anything to do with it' was admittedly the wrong choice of words), but it's not about (real) racism... it's about the left leveraging perceived racism, or just as often manufactured racism, to incite disorder and chaos.  So yes, it's involved... like a tire iron is involved with a beating.  The beating isn't about tire irons; it's just a tool that happened to be handy to facilitate the assault.  Racism is just another tool the left uses to accomplish their goal - a societal assault on anyone not falling in line with their directives.

Maybe it doesn't really make a difference because the end result is the same, except that if BLM hadn't been handy to commandeer for their use, they'd just turn to something else.  Climate change, or mean tweets, or sensationalizing a disease, or...

They're all just tools being used against us.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mistrial based on prosecutor’s grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It’s either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go “lol no, dismissed”.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/idgas_zpsiohwxh7k_GIF-112.gif

Light it on flames if you must. And pray a million+ more Kyle Rittenhouse's stand up when the time comes to do the needful.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep.  Glad her eyes are opening, but it makes her "high educated and perceptive" comment laughable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Glad her eyes are opening, but it makes her "high educated and perceptive" comment laughable.

What I got out of her statement was that if they aren't black, she sees it differently.

Why would color of the skin matter?

She's a racist
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

QFT
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kinda don't get why Binger was so adamant about getting the drone video in when Kyle said he raised his gun during his defenses direct.

There's a few reasons Binger wanted it.  IMO A) He's pushing that Kyle shouldn't have been there and that he was inexperienced and untrained.  By showing Kyle raising his rifle at a guy who was "not at that moment threatening or attacking Kyle" there are charges that reflect that.  B) He's also trying to prove that Rosenbaum attacked Kyle because Kyle pointed his gun at Ziminski.  

Basically, Binger's theory is Kyle was the aggressor since he is walking around with a rifle who shouldn't have been out there without training and was playing cop/FF/EMT and wanted to be famous.  Kyle's reaction of pointing a rifle at armed Ziminski (no proof, just pinch and zoom and some corrupt detective's testimony) resulted in pedo man running out to attack Kyle "to protect Ziminski."  This makes Kyle the 1st aggressor and works to negate the self defense claims.

In Kyle's testimony he stated Ziminski told Rosenbaum to "get him" meaning get Kyle.  While I don't think Ziminkski, his wife, and Rosenbaum were friends in any way and didn't know one another I doubt Ziminkski was on Kyle's side and was aware from observation that Rosenbaum was a loose cannon all night.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There's a few reasons Binger wanted it.  IMO A) He's pushing that Kyle shouldn't have been there and that he was inexperienced and untrained.  By showing Kyle raising his rifle at a guy who was "not at that moment threatening or attacking Kyle" there are charges that reflect that.  B) He's also trying to prove that Rosenbaum attacked Kyle because Kyle pointed his gun at Ziminski.  

Basically, Binger's theory is Kyle was the aggressor since he is walking around with a rifle who shouldn't have been out there without training and was playing cop/FF/EMT and wanted to be famous.  Kyle's reaction of pointing a rifle at armed Ziminski (no proof, just pinch and zoom and some corrupt detective's testimony) resulted in pedo man running out to attack Kyle "to protect Ziminski."  This makes Kyle the 1st aggressor and works to negate the self defense claims.

In Kyle's testimony he stated Ziminski told Rosenbaum to "get him" meaning get Kyle.  While I don't think Ziminkski, his wife, and Rosenbaum were friends in any way and didn't know one another I doubt Ziminkski was on Kyle's side and was aware from observation that Rosenbaum was a loose cannon all night.
View Quote

Does anyone else think that Ziminski may be a CI?  I guess the proof will be after this...if the arson charges get dropped against Ziminski, that will be proof enough for me.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What I got out of her statement was that if they aren't black, she sees it differently.

She's a racist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's a racist

I didnt think of that, but you are absolutely right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I thought that maybe, too.  But when I "pinched it" (LOL) it didn't quite look like that.  And there is no reference to military service in his c.v.  Stolen Valor?  I remember that an attorney on the OJ Simpson case got called out by a judge for an inappropriate lapel pin.  Here is the best pic I can find:

https://am23.mediaite.com/lc/cnt/uploads/2021/11/Thomas-Binger-Nov-10.jpg

ETA:  Here is the reference to lapel pin dust up at OJ Simpson trial:

https://apnews.com/article/ff6cd1d1cadd21abe112e57706c4ff33
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I thought that maybe, too.  But when I "pinched it" (LOL) it didn't quite look like that.  And there is no reference to military service in his c.v.  Stolen Valor?  I remember that an attorney on the OJ Simpson case got called out by a judge for an inappropriate lapel pin.  Here is the best pic I can find:

Yesterday was the Marine Corps "birthday". It was just a simple tribute.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh, racism is definitely involved (so 'don't think the POC angle has anything to do with it' was admittedly the wrong choice of words), but it's not about (real) racism... it's about the left leveraging perceived racism, or just as often manufactured racism, to incite disorder and chaos.  So yes, it's involved... like a tire iron is involved with a beating.  The beating isn't about tire irons; it's just a tool that happened to be handy to facilitate the assault.  Racism is just another tool the left uses to accomplish their goal - a societal assault on anyone not falling in line with their directives.

Maybe it doesn't really make a difference because the end result is the same, except that if BLM hadn't been handy to commandeer for their use, they'd just turn to something else.  Climate change, or mean tweets, or sensationalizing a disease, or...

They're all just tools being used against us.
View Quote

Many years of propagandizing and putting great fear of social ostracism into white people.

It's all about fear and control...generational Bolsheviks Sovietizing the USA
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used a magnifying glass…

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It was not a completely blatant attack on Kyle's silence, it was more word salad "why are you only saying it now"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.

@IndyGunFreak

No, moving for a mistrial generally occurs just like it did. It's not something that would be briefed and laid out in writing. Because everyone is in court and not in an office with computers and printers. Though it appeared to me that the judge is the one who caught it and stopped it, sua sponte, without the defense lawyers objecting. Though maybe it was just difficult to tell watching through a live stream.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter that they don't have anything.  They know mistakes not to repeat.  A new trial doesn't benefit the defense.
View Quote

The judge needs to do the right thing in this trial. End this, make statements to the press regarding malicious prosecution, and begin sanctions on the da's that handled this case.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Does anyone else think that Ziminski may be a CI?  I guess the proof will be after this...if the arson charges get dropped against Ziminski, that will be proof enough for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The arson charges may have simply been placed on him so he couldn't testify in this trial as in you're charged and now conveniently his lawyer doesn't want him to testify and that's that.

I wouldn't doubt the CI thing though.  He and his wife were into some kinky shit and that seems to be the MO for some of these folks.  I also would not be surprised that post Rittenhouse they drop the charges against him.  Wonder what he's up to now...

Also, I don't know if he was subpoenaed by anyone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pedo had just gotten out of the mental unit, went to his girlfriend's but couldn't stay because of a no contact order, and then wandered on down to riotville with his hospital personal belongings bag in tow.

There was no "plan", other than he was fucked in his head.
View Quote

Oh you are so wrong.  I just read a news source describing this "VICTIM" as a poor homeless fellow who only said some curse words at Kyle and threw an empty plastic bag at him...and it got him murdered by a vigilante who had no right to be out on the streets that night.  

But on a serious note, it is amazing how the left can openly deny facts and only narrowly look at the big picture of an event like this.  "A poor homeless fellow"???  No mention of criminal child molestation, prison time, or other issues.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The arson charges may have simply been placed on him so he couldn't testify in this trial as in you're charged and now conveniently his lawyer doesn't want him to testify and that's that.

I wouldn't doubt the CI thing though.  He and his wife were into some kinky shit and that seems to be the MO for some of these folks.  I also would not be surprised that post Rittenhouse they drop the charges against him.  Wonder what he's up to now...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back when this originally happened, I thought a bunch of pictures were found of him at riots in Portland and/or Seattle as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#29]
I didn't see discussion on this, but when binger was asking Kyle about the GG shooting, he asked Kyle if his rifle was pointed at GG, and KR answered that it looks like it was pointed at his knees/legs.  In that 2D photo referenced it's almost impossible to tell the left/right angle of the rifle, only the up/down.  Would have been nice if KR picked up on that and said, I can't tell from that angle where the muzzle is pointed with any certainty.  Could have helped deny the argument that GG only raised his pistol because KR just pointed his rifle at him.  It's safe to say GG fully intended to shoot KR in the head after his "false surrender" and KR's extreme quick analysis and reaction is what saved his life.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

These people vote.
View All Quotes

Yup and there are MILLIONS of them.

That's what makes a biased media so fucking dangerous.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100%
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Go easy. If you look at her Twitter page she's aware that she's been blinded by progressivism and is coming around. She's been lied to all her life and isn't happy about it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Why has there been little to no mention of Rosenbaum throwing something at kr in the parking and missing bigly, chemical bag bomb I presume and another reason for kr to further protect himself.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Good morning to everyone but commies and rioters!

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and is being persecuted by a corrupt system.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Can the defense bring this up?
Ie
“Is this photo of you “
“Are you having beers with some friends/ coworkers?” Been fronds with them a while?
 “Who is the guy in Hawaiian shirt?”
“So the father of the deceased??”  
So do you have a personal ax to grind against the defendant today?
View Quote

That if true should be grounds for dismissal or a mistrial.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why has there been little to no mention of Rosenbaum throwing something at kr in the parking and missing bigly, chemical bag bomb I presume and another reason for kr to further protect himself.
View Quote

That bag and him throwing it has been a large part of the trial. It's been established, at least when he threw it, that it contained toiletries.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
it was a bag with empty plastic bottles from the hospital he had just been discharged from
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LF knew where the AR was pointed. It seemed to be to down and off of GG right side. LF was trying to set it up that GG had a legit reason to point his gun at KR because KR was pointing his AR at him.

LF was also claiming unless GG took a two handed shooting stance then he wasn't actually preparing to fire on KR.

LF did all the slow, one frame at a time thing. Taking great pains to dissect every frame. This is done to make it seem like the shooting is happening over a long period of time with lots of time to process each action.

When in reality, it just needs to play at regular speed to show who fast all of that actually went down.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't see discussion on this, but when binger was asking Kyle about the GG shooting, he asked Kyle if his rifle was pointed at GG, and KR answered that it looks like it was pointed at his knees/legs.  In that 2D photo referenced it's almost impossible to tell the left/right angle of the rifle, only the up/down.  Would have been nice if KR picked up on that and said, I can't tell from that angle where the muzzle is pointed with any certainty.  Could have helped deny the argument that GG only raised his pistol because KR just pointed his rifle at him.  It's safe to say GG fully intended to shoot KR in the head after his "false surrender" and KR's extreme quick analysis and reaction is what saved his life.

LF knew where the AR was pointed. It seemed to be to down and off of GG right side. LF was trying to set it up that GG had a legit reason to point his gun at KR because KR was pointing his AR at him.

LF was also claiming unless GG took a two handed shooting stance then he wasn't actually preparing to fire on KR.

LF did all the slow, one frame at a time thing. Taking great pains to dissect every frame. This is done to make it seem like the shooting is happening over a long period of time with lots of time to process each action.

When in reality, it just needs to play at regular speed to show who fast all of that actually went down.  

They should watch the entire video at real time and STFU while it is played. Then let a jury make a decision. It's is painfully clear he did everything to defend himself from great bodily harm while not "overkilling" the situation. Then he tries to turn him self in to the police for protection!

This couldnt be more cut and dry but the left are going to try and make and example of him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/idgas_zpsiohwxh7k_GIF-112.gif

I think many are confusing "Innocent until proven guilty" with the judge favoring the defense over the prosecution.  

A criminal trial is not a completely neutral examination of the facts. It begins expressly with the declared and established innocence of the accused.

The judge is not preventing the prosecution from punching here at all.

What he's doing (and as he should) is forcing them to punch CLEAN.

The state's case is a stone cold loser of course, so the prosecutor cannot punch clean here.

In fact all he's doing is dipping his linguini arms in shit and waving them around the courtroom wildly.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Live:Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE Thursday Day 9 - Dr. John Black, Defense Expert
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE Thursday Day 9 - Dr. John Black, Defense Expert
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone got the new Rekieta Law stream?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STlOy99RWk0

Thanks for posting, watching on phone and sometimes it gets Xed off...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

My gut says yes that and sent in to be an instigator.

Weird how the FBI drone was watching that exact area.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was my take away.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
But on a serious note, it is amazing how the left can openly deny facts and only narrowly look at the big picture of an event like this.  "A poor homeless fellow"???  No mention of criminal child molestation, prison time, or other issues.
View Quote

Facts are meaningless.  All that matters is how often and how loudly you can broadcast the concepts and perceptions you want to install into the empty vessel of a Democrat brain.

These folks aren't thinking, they're running a program.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ole LF was just painting a new narrative about every situation which again, is normally the defenses gig.  It just shows how on Kyle's side the facts of the situation really are and how this entire trial should not have happened.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

The bag was brought up multiple times yesterday. Kyle thought it was a chain being thrown at him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#49]
I feel sorry for Kyle. Remember the freelance photographer? He and members of his family were doxed and threatened - people driving by their houses, etc. just because he took some pictures. If they'll do that to the photographer, imagine what they'll do to Kyle and his family. If he's acquitted, he won't be able to step outside his house without feeling like there's a bullet pointed towards him. Not just him, but his family as well. His life is ruined.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm familiar with the case, but not beyond what you'd find on arfcom.
I'm familiar with the type of shitheads who infest Kenosha city and county government, but only in parallel to the rural Michigan county I grew up in.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top