Site Notices
Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Boom headshot.
"You never looked at the two of them to compare?"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
ok i think we have at least a shadow of a doubt on anything this guy submitted anyway
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To hell with that, the kids life isn't the only thing on the line here. Self defense, gun rights and the right to a fair trial are all on the line here. This isn't just about Kyle Rittenhouse.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think the drone video would actually help Kyle.

It shows the shooting and how close pedo was to him and just how fast everything happened.
View Quote

It is why the one they showed was slowed down in most of the playback and why the video has not been allowed to be shown in entirety, in real time.
Who thing went down in under 3 minutes from pedo chasing him to Kyle running away from the one armed bandit towards the cops.

Prosecution wants to make it look like Kyle was just waltzing around shooting peaceful protestors for the lulz.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Interpolation can add pixels in between frames as it merges two frames together. This can make it appear as if something is happening that is really not.
View Quote

Fair - Interpolation can change what is perceived, however, smart resize ABSOLUTELY can add RANDOM pixels as determined by AI and Deep Learning without mathematical consideration.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
wtf not all cases do you "add pixels" when expanding - it all depends on the resolution of the base picture compared to the resolution of the display device.
wtf is wrong, they should be able to get this idiot tossed immediately for missing this glaring detail
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
This is terrible for the state to have at the end of the day with a tired jury after all the technical stuff earlier
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This witness is a complete rube.  If you make a digital image large you can either add pixels or make the existing ones larger.

What a dope.
View Quote

Yep, pretty basic shit.

I've been using Photoshop since it came on a single floppy disk.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep. They could testify to all this.

Gov instigators is my guess. Remember zamiski told pedo boy “get him, kill him”. The chase begins.  Zamiski fires a shot.

If not gov, planned instigator to make something happen and bait people.
View Quote

He is the true villain in all of this
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#10]
That's bullshit! The resolution from your average phone camera is larger than a 5"x7" you dumb sack of shit!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#12]
it's good cause the computer program salesmen told us it was good...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Just got home and starting to watch the Hernandez testimony.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#15]
it is amazing a court would even entertain an "expert" who has answered "i dont know" about everything.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I believe prosecution was trying to use grainy long distance footage to show Kyle aimed his rifle at a rioter.
View Quote

Even if he had, WI law is pretty clear (although I am not a lawyer):  

939.48(2)(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.

939.48(2)(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

So even if Kyle was the provoker, under 939.48(2)(a), he still has the right to defend himself against death or great bodily harm.    And even if he didn't retain that right under 939.48(2)(a), 939.48(2)(b) explicitly states that if he bails on the fight and gives notice to his assailant that he is withdrawing from the fight (which he 100% did), he regains his entire privileged of self defense without any of the caveats specified in part (a).

I really think this entire case hinges on the legal interpretation of 939.48(2)(c) which reads "A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense."

If (a), (b), and (c) are all simultaneously applicable, then there is still nothing to try here, because Kyle retains his right to self defense under the law.   But if (c) is interpreted as excluding (a) and (b), then if the prosecution can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Kyle had intent to provoke an attack wherein he could use his rifle, then he has lost his privilege of self defense in the eyes of the law and can not/could not regain it.    Intent in this case would be (in my view) super-hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.  However, many leftists believe that simply having the gun shows intent.  

Full text for context:
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/939.48
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
“No disrespect, but what do you know?”

View Quote
"Your honor, I'm just a monkey with a computer.  I'm just going to come up with an image that makes my boss happiest."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
wtf not all cases do you "add pixels" when expanding - it all depends on the resolution of the base picture compared to the resolution of the display device.
wtf is wrong, they should be able to get this idiot tossed immediately for missing this glaring detail
View Quote

They have been talking about fucking pixels for two days now. The defense has nothing to go on, just running down the clock it seems.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Searching for that prosecutor face slap image poving impossible to find on Google search should be the easiest thing in the world to find..  If someone has it please ping me.
View Quote

@Stoop

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
"20 hrs " of Enhance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
INTERPOLATION DOESNT ADD DETAIL, BUT SMART RESIZE USING AI CAN. FAGGOT
View Quote

you cannot create detail. You can expose detail, but you cannot create detail. the AI is still making a best guess effort, using the available data. It is only as good as the initial data it has to work with.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#22]
State tech guy: common interpolating algorithm and it is used industry-wide. Common. Pinch and zoom! I have 20 hrs of training on it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Reasonable doubt. They are not changing that blurry shit blob photo into some super clear indication of a gun being pointed at Ziminskis. It sounded like the fat cop said Ziminski was out of the frame. At best it is going to be some bigger blob.

I think at this point the jury has made up their mind and this foundation discussion is causing their eyes to glaze over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

How is that wrong? Pointing your weapon at someone is assault in most states is it not? Also, it is a threat, as we saw from bicep boy. So, one could assume that someone would take exception to that and try to attack said person.

It sucks for sure, but if the image does show something, and I think it must if the judge allowed it, then Kyle is in some hot water.
Reasonable doubt. They are not changing that blurry shit blob photo into some super clear indication of a gun being pointed at Ziminskis. It sounded like the fat cop said Ziminski was out of the frame. At best it is going to be some bigger blob.

I think at this point the jury has made up their mind and this foundation discussion is causing their eyes to glaze over.

Funny how the lynchpin witnesses to something like this have been exempted from testifying.
Because they motherfucking glow I bet....
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Interpolation can add pixels in between frames as it merges two frames together. This can make it appear as if something is happening that is really not.
View Quote

that is a different kind of interpolation for time stretching video. discussion is about image enlargement
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's bullshit! The resolution from your average phone camera is larger than a 5"x7" you dumb sack of shit!
View Quote

Might be. Might not. Depends on the resolution of the print.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Did Kyle suddenly become left handed when he allegedly pointed the rifle at them by the truck?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Funny how the lynchpin witnesses to something like this have been exempted from testifying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

How is that wrong? Pointing your weapon at someone is assault in most states is it not? Also, it is a threat, as we saw from bicep boy. So, one could assume that someone would take exception to that and try to attack said person.

It sucks for sure, but if the image does show something, and I think it must if the judge allowed it, then Kyle is in some hot water.

Glowie as fuck. I bet if we got the full drone footage we'd see a strobe on the prick.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#28]
What the fuck is this? You admitted shitty screen shots with pixelation from hell?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#29]
All that for this??? With no explanation, I think this is a fart in the wind for the state

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

that is a different kind of interpolation for time stretching video. discussion is about image enlargement
View Quote

the images are from drone video
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"20 hrs " of Enhance.
View Quote

Yeah but he billed the prosecution for 40 hours.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Did Kyle suddenly become left handed when he allegedly pointed the rifle at them by the truck?

View Quote

Looks like someone sorting out a cheap sling to me.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not everything this state supplies is top notch...

The look at Fatlock's face was priceless.
View Quote

I wasn't sure if that was a sly dig by the judge at the Prosecution, or not, apparently Fatlock took it that way, lol.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

To hell with that, the kids life isn't the only thing on the line here. Self defense, gun rights and the right to a fair trial are all on the line here. This isn't just about Kyle Rittenhouse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense dude, but you are way too prone to freaking out during this trial. Chill. I know there’s a kid’s life on the line here, but nothing you have fretted about thus far has amounted to a hill of beans.

Oh, well in that case, let’s all chimp out. That will definitely help.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#35]
This is total insanity.

Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Enhance (BEEP BEEP BEEP)

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Additional charges - political trial
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Literally garbage in those two, "enhancements"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Glowie as fuck. I bet if we got the full drone footage we'd see a strobe on the prick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

Starting to see a whole lot of evidence that point towards our feeb friends lurking about ALL FUCKING OVER this case.
Uncalled witnesses, "lost" drone footage, a line of prosecution that doesn't gel with the case as known
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
All that for this??? With no explanation, I think this is a fart in the wind for the state

https://asatisfyingwasteoftime.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/1090p.png

View Quote

ERHMAHGUURRD1!!

IDZ OHGRE!! DEY GODDEM!11!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Monday! Monday! Monday!

state will submit additional charges.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"20 hrs " of Enhance.
View Quote

He used M$Paint with the spray paint tool to enhance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

you cannot create detail. You can expose detail, but you cannot create detail. the AI is still making a best guess effort, using the available data. It is only as good as the initial data it has to work with.
View Quote

it's best guess can add detail that is not there.

weather that would ever be interpreted as anything other than an artifact is doubtful
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, inter frame processing that may or may not have been carried out on the video before they got it can create all kinds of artefacts as well. Video guy clearly doesn't understand that or how his choice of algorithm might interact with that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#47]
What is the prosecution stating about the charges?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do we know this? The judge looked at it for a long, long time. My guess? It shows what clearly looks like a rifle. No way he allow something that looks like a blob. Just can't see that.
View Quote

Find the video, it's in the thread. It doesn't show fucking shit. The lazy ass detective lap dog for the prosecution said he saw Kyle raise a gun at ziminsky on that shitty video on his phone.
It's 100% fabricated bullshit that he saw that. This is the same piece of shit that got a warrant for Kyle's arrest before doing much investigating, and seeing hardly any evidence. Sk8ter boy's backpack and skateboard disappeared, and lefty's phone was not searched by order of the da, even though the cops had a warrant.
I know and worked with shitbags like that, and it was one of the main reasons I quit le. There is not a speck of morals or honesty in this trial from the prosecution, and it makes me sick.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The SMART RESIZE should be totally inadmissable.
View Quote

But, it's "Smart," smarter than us.  Why won't we just let it tell us what to believe?  SMART RESIZE.  It's just common sense that it's got to be good.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Addition charges from state wanted.

State want 2hr plus 1/2 rebuttal.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top