Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
A few other “oddballs”, couple Berettas, Whitney Wolverine and a Reising.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As I said earlier in the thread the magnums are up to 2k, madness.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I looked up ruger 77/22 .22LR rifles last night on gunbroker, running around $1000-$1400.00.  

Looks like I’ll have to hunt pawn shops / gun shows for one. Maybe hit fort Campbell, went thru there yesterday, saw about 100 pawn shops between Hopkinsville and south Clarksville.

I saw an all weather / boat paddle model at the 127 yard sale a few years ago for $400.00, knew I should have grabbed it up.

As I said earlier in the thread the magnums are up to 2k, madness.

Ya they aren’t worth 1k plus IMO. Friend had one growing up, great gun but not 1k great.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Cripes, as of this morning 3 new to me .22's purchased in the past 3 weeks, and I'm usually not a horsetrader with guns:

Another Suppressor Host

Incredibly Minty for 73 years old

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I haz 2

This one:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

and this one:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a couple that followed me home recently. Got these from a member here and filled a hole in my collection.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top