Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You left out our own government and domestic political organizations and parties, all leveraging "Q" to disparage and ridicule people with the net effect of converting quite a few legitimate ethical breaches that we have not yet solved into "Q tard conspiracy theories".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly can't believe anyone pays attention to that shit anymore.

There are a lot of easily manipulated idiots who desperately want to believe what is being pandered because it both validates their views and gives them hope.

There are also a lot of con artists who realize they can exploit this for fun, power, and profit

And this is before you consider social media manipulation by China, Russia, and other enemies - done with the intent of expanding and empowering the political fringes to maximize our internal strife and dysfunction.

You left out our own government and domestic political organizations and parties, all leveraging "Q" to disparage and ridicule people with the net effect of converting quite a few legitimate ethical breaches that we have not yet solved into "Q tard conspiracy theories".

FFS just stop worrying about the bullshit and do something to fix it all.  the system is 100% against us, forget about working within its rules.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FFS just stop worrying about the bullshit and do something to fix it all.  the system is 100% against us, forget about working within its rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a lot of easily manipulated idiots who desperately want to believe what is being pandered because it both validates their views and gives them hope.

There are also a lot of con artists who realize they can exploit this for fun, power, and profit

And this is before you consider social media manipulation by China, Russia, and other enemies - done with the intent of expanding and empowering the political fringes to maximize our internal strife and dysfunction.

Lol like we can do anything legal to fix it
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Anti-Q people are more annoying and just as duped as they accuse the "q-tards" of being.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anti-Q people are more annoying and just as duped as they accuse the "q-tards" of being.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#6]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol like we can do anything legal to fix it
View Quote

hah, not goin there.  i do know that getting active locally can make a difference, just show up and speak your mind.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I like how the mods give the N-Qers a pass on making personal attacks and name calling.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like how the mods give the N-Qers a pass on making personal attacks and name calling.

View Quote

lets not do the darks days over again

People alluded to/alleged some very dark shit about the anti-Q crowd.  Being associated with pedos, etc.

But the tides have for sure turned.  The SAP thread was probably 80:20 pro-Q, I doubt we'll ever see that again.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

People alluded to/alleged some very dark shit about the anti-Q crowd.  Being associated with pedos, etc.

But the tides have for sure turned.  The SAP thread was probably 80:20 pro-Q, I doubt we'll ever see that again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m talking about this thread…

“Low intelligence….poorly educated…tards”…etc
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s accurate. There is no excuse for continuing to believe in these fairy tales.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I started arguing that the moon is made of cheese and everyone called me a retard, that shouldn’t count as a “personal attack”. Some ideas, particularly absurd ones which appear to be a disinformation campaign, should be mocked and put down at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Q was the biggest and saddest joke on the Right ever. Anyone that was into it should be forever shunned and ridiculed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If I started arguing that the moon is made of cheese and everyone called me a retard, that shouldn’t count as a “personal attack”. Some ideas, particularly absurd ones which appear to be a disinformation campaign, should be mocked and put down at every opportunity.
View Quote

I see…. Forum rules are suspended in the light of your self-righteousness.  

Got it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How many gullible idiots on here will believe the bullshit this time?
View Quote

All of them
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I remember when some thought Q was Donald Trump himself.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just like they were for the SAP thread.  Many folks anti Q got called trolls, received warnings and even shadow bans.
View Quote

Perhaps that’s because some, ahem, we’re calling names and actually trolling to get a thread with a differing opinion locked.

Just like the Leftists who don’t like Conservative opinions think:  I don’t like what you think so I’ll discredit and slander you.

How about we live and let live.  Anyone who don’t like something, move to a different thread.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:46:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Perhaps that’s because some, ahem, we’re calling names and actually trolling to get a thread with a differing opinion locked.

Just like the Leftists who don’t like Conservative opinions think:  I don’t like what you think so I’ll discredit and slander you.

How about we live and let live.  Anyone who don’t like something, move to a different thread.
View Quote

I got called a pedophile in the pizzagate thread for saying the blood rituals and magic spells in subterranean dungeons stuff was bullshit.

The Q crowd earned their scorn through years of obnoxious shithead behavior.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I got called a pedophile in the pizzagate thread for saying the blood rituals and magic spells in subterranean dungeons stuff was bullshit.

View Quote

Won't stop them from pearl clutching over a light roasting though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just like they were for the SAP thread.  Many folks anti Q got called trolls, received warnings and even shadow bans.
View Quote

Yup. And ARfcom even has a Q cult Moderator that was encouraging his acolytes to troll GD with Q shit.   He is still a mod as far as I know

ETA had to tone it down before a Qultist gets asshurt and hit the report button
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whomever shouldn’t have said that.

However, Epstein Island had a cave system didn’t it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yup. And ARfcom even has a Qtard Moderator that was encouraging his retards to troll GD with Q shit.   He is still a mod as far as I know
View Quote

I thought he got the hammer…
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#24]
mollycoddling mental illness is hardcore leftist trait.  ~b..b..but they're on oUr siDe.  qberts still can't decode the most important cipher of all: trump was always embarrassed of you. man...
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:27:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FFS just stop worrying about the bullshit and do something to fix it all. the system is 100% against us, forget about working within its rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFS just stop worrying about the bullshit and do something to fix it all. the system is 100% against us, forget about working within its rules.
Wait, what happened to Trump being the crypto president and a cabal of patriots and the military letting people wake up before they arrest all the bad guys and save everyone?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:29:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

i do know that getting active locally can make a difference, just show up and speak your mind.
View Quote

I agree, good to see you abandoning the "sit back and enjoy the show while anonymous patriots fix everything for us!" mindset.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
mollycoddling mental illness is hardcore leftist trait.  ~b..b..but they're on oUr siDe.  qberts still can't decode the most important cipher of all: trump was always embarrassed of you. man...
View Quote

The Q movement helped drive even more moderates away from the right since it made them think we were all raving lunatics.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#28]
The q stuff is too silly to take seriously. I need to go find one of their deep dark dank hangouts so I can read the tardation.

I sometimes wonder if it's like the flat earthers and in a room of 10 of them 9 are ironically there just for the lulz. They all sit there looking around at one another thinking they are larping being crazy people, but one of them isn't in on the joke.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:12:02 AM EDT
[#29]

Q is a psyop perpetuated by those who perfected the art of psyops..
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Did Q produce Trumps Irrefutable Proof yet?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:18:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know the answer to that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:19:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I see…. Forum rules are suspended in the light of your self-righteousness.  

Got it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:22:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Q movement helped drive even more moderates away from the right since it made them think we were all raving lunatics.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:23:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Two more weeks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wait, what happened to Trump being the crypto president and a cabal of patriots and the military letting people wake up before they arrest all the bad guys and save everyone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

their rules are to go along with the party line, like take the jab and don't speak out about it.  or our elections are secure, don't question it.  

there's no letting things happen, there is speaking out *to wake the people up* and getting involved locally and that is pushed on q boards extensively.  

>>where have I pushed letting things happen?  and why are you promoting my question about trump supporters if you find it so amusing?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not a difference of opinion.  There is no reason to abide delusion.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Please keep the discussion civil
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#39]
https://qalerts.app/?q=together

https://qalerts.app/?n=4739

Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#40]
https://qalerts.app/?q=evil

https://qalerts.app/?n=4748

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-trafficking-ring/?
No media coverage?
Why?
The same people who control the media are the same people who are part of the evil and corrupt system?
SYSTEM OF CONTROL.
Crimes against Humanity.
You are not meant to think for yourself.
You are not meant to challenge their power [control].
Obey and accept.
Illusion of Democracy.
Illusion of Freedom.
Why does the media push division?
Why does the media incite violence?
Why does the media pit race v race?
Why does the media pit religion v religion?
Why does the media pit sex v sex?
Why does the media pit class v class?
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat to their system of control.
UNITY IS STRENGTH.
UNITY IS POWER.
UNITY IS HUMANITY.
Controlled media plays a major role in shaping the narrative(s) to keep you powerless [helpless] and asleep [unaware of truth].
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
ENEMY OF HUMANITY.
Q
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-trafficking-ring/?
No media coverage?
Why?
The same people who control the media are the same people who are part of the evil and corrupt system?
SYSTEM OF CONTROL.
Crimes against Humanity.
Obey and accept.
Illusion of Democracy.
Illusion of Freedom.
Divided you are weak.
UNITY IS STRENGTH.
UNITY IS POWER.
UNITY IS HUMANITY.
Controlled media plays a major role in shaping the narrative(s) to keep you powerless [helpless] and asleep [unaware of truth].
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
ENEMY OF HUMANITY.
Q
View Quote

Cool. So like usual a bunch of "no shit" vague platitudes that most everyone agrees on. It's still no different than Nostradamus quatrains where the bi polars read into what they want and squeal in delight as they think there is some behind the scenes sleeping power called it from the start and feverishly proclaim righteousness is about to get the ball and in a few more weeks the reckoning is going to be biblical
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Cool. So like usual a bunch of "no shit" vague platitudes that most everyone agrees on. It's still no different than Nostradamus quatrains where the bi polars read into what they want and squeal in delight as they think there is some behind the scenes sleeping power called it from the start and feverishly proclaim righteousness is about to get the ball and in a few more weeks the reckoning is going to be biblical
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No media coverage?
Why?
SYSTEM OF CONTROL.
Crimes against Humanity.
Obey and accept.
Illusion of Democracy.
Illusion of Freedom.
Divided you are weak.
UNITY IS STRENGTH.
UNITY IS POWER.
UNITY IS HUMANITY.
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
ENEMY OF HUMANITY.
Q

Q didn't shift to just posting news stories and vague, meaningless questions until later in the larp. Early on he made specific claims and predictions, all of which spectacularly failed to come true. But the turboboomers were already hooked, so they stuck around.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#43]
I guess Q missed when Trump said Drain The Swamp was stupid and he never meant it but kept saying it because people clapped.

Someone should tell it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Q didn't shift to just posting news stories and vague, meaningless questions until later in the larp. Early on he made specific claims and predictions, all of which spectacularly failed to come true. But the turboboomers were already hooked, so they stuck around.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
View Quote

Before taking a few years break from anything message board related I was on a pretty big site that was sports centric but the national board was basically GD. Politics, guns, shit posting, etc. There was a several thousand page Q thread. I was friends with quite a few people that we knew names and phone numbers. Many just were full bore Q and if you got on that subject they went full retard. It's all part of the plan blah blah blah. Meanwhile none of the plan happened and they would foam at the mouth if you remotely insinuated it's bullshit. Everything was 5D chess and you just didn't get it. It's one of the best trolls of all time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's one of the best trolls of all time.
View Quote

It’s both tragically sad and absolutely hilarious. I’d love the whole thing if it hadn’t been so outrageously damaging to the right.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

GD also does a really good job at that.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Badselfeater
View Quote
That was fun for a while.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Some alphabet agency psyop?
View Quote
If it wasn't before, it most certainly is now.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top