50% FBI

30% CIA

18.9% state/local LEO

.1% easily swayed functional retard.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ya'all just now figuring out this shit out?  

They even use informants to garner civil trial strategy (a clear constitutional violation and nobody gives a flying fornication).  The Department of Just-Us stopped following the rule of law years ago.  Documents proving this have been posted on this site multiple times.  

Having testified as an expert in federal court I can assure you that they are monitoring this site actively (and others to be sure) Arfcom is the largest of all the online gun forums on the planet.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ya'all just now figuring out this shit out?  

They even use informants to garner civil trial strategy (a clear constitutional violation and nobody gives a flying fornication).  The Department of Just-Us stopped following the rule of law years ago.  Documents proving this have been posted on this site multiple times.  

Having testified as an expert in federal court I can assure you that they are monitoring this site actively (and others to be sure) Arfcom is the largest of all the online gun forums on the planet.  

Either feds or their informants were active on t.p.g, back in the usenet days.  Didn't seem to take them too long to realize that the whole internet thing was an easy way to justify sitting at their desk all day.  

During the big restrictions imposed a couple years ago, the FAA had people that figured out the same thing, allowing them to spend their day surfing the internet looking for indications people had violated some reg, instead of going out and doing their normal inspections.

Sometimes funny shit happens...

One time somebody trolled an informant (or two) into having the Just-Us folks into searching for a Teddy Bear...No shit.  Wasn't me but Whiskerz and I knew about it in real time as it happened.

"Several months later, during depositions taken during the Len Savage affair regarding the arrested MAC10 belt fed upper, Ramsey Bear's name came up again. Both Len Savage and an expert witnesses were asked if they had consulted with Ramsey Bear while designing the arrested upper. Both answered truthfully that they knew no person named "Ramsey Bear."

Story of Ramsey A. Bear

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#9]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#10]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#11]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Much glow
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This.

The biggest enforcer of the 1994-2004 Assault Weapon ban, especially on here, were regular ol' gun owners.  If you posted an AR with a bayonet lug or muzzle brake, you'd get multiple people demanding you prove it was "pre-ban".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feds don’t need to monitor this site

I’m sure there’s plenty of volunteers here that have them on speed dial for any perceived infraction

This.

The biggest enforcer of the 1994-2004 Assault Weapon ban, especially on here, were regular ol' gun owners.  If you posted an AR with a bayonet lug or muzzle brake, you'd get multiple people demanding you prove it was "pre-ban".

Shit, back before permitless concealed carry here everyone who learned I cc would ask if I had a permit
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Odd the (supposed) guy in question showed up in this thread.  I wonder which member informed him?
View Quote

The thread on Sturm was up before he posted in this thread, so he probably saw it from there.

I dont like finger pointing and accusations, but I do find this rather detailed and there are a lot of facts that seem to lay out well.

Id like to hear his side and version of this. Just saying "its not true" is a bit of a light touch for something like this. An explanation would go over well if this truly is false.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That is total lies and bullshit, i was not arrested except 24 years ago, I don,'t know why this is being done to me, somebody has a lawsuit on their hands for sure for defamation for these lies against me.
You spread this shit you will own it!
View Quote

How about telling your side?
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#18]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#19]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#20]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
What happened to the call out prism thread
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#23]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Well…. That didn’t last long.

LOL.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#26]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#28]
this thread gave me PTSD BACK
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Well that's uh, something.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#30]

So I’m not up to speed on all the COC things.

Can I post the personal attacks the fedboi sent me in personal messages? Don’t know if we are allowed to screen shot death threats that were sent through IM.

Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Locked.....that didn't last long
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Can I post the personal attacks the fedboi sent me in personal messages? Don’t know if we are allowed to screen shot death threats that were sent through IM.

Asking for a friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#33]
The thread he started didn't last long. It was getting entertaining quick. And got shut down. Pity. Had the potential to be good.
Drunk posters are funny.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#35]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Huh.
View Quote

Guess I’ll ask you as well as a mod. Am I allowed to post the death threats he sent in a IM through the site? I don’t remember if that was a no go. @justsayin
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

I always thought posting IM's was frowned upon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Damn. Who was that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a member here who admitted that he would call the BATFE/cops if he saw someone at the range with an NFA violation because it felt it was his obligation do so as a commissioned officer in the Texas National Guard.

Damn. Who was that?

I remember the post and remember who it was.  However, that was many many years ago and the user was much younger back then, having just completed OCS, and some other things.  

His post history since has - from what i've seen - been completely in-line with what we would expect of a fellow freedom loving person.  Yes, it could be and act.  But I don't think so.

In short, I - a cynical motherfucker - have given him a second chance.  And i'm OK with it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#41]
He is gonna sue for 2.75 trillion dollars for this PTSD back and defamation
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

lol, do it.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#44]
So who is this person who started these lies?
Need to give his name to my lawyer or have him request fir the lawsuit against Him and Ar15.com
You try to destroy my life with lies and innuendo and you don't think I'm going to fight back you're just fucking crazy which most of you may be sitting in your underwear in the basement typing stupid shit against people you don't know anything about.
I'm sure Alex Jones one Infowars but the same thing that he would never be held accountable this is not freedom of speech this is defamation of character totally different animal.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Need to give his name to my lawyer or have him request fir the lawsuit against Him and Ar15.com
You try to destroy my life with lies and innuendo and you don't think I'm going to fight back you're just fucking crazy which most of you may be sitting in your underwear in the basement typing stupid shit against people you don't know anything about.
I'm sure Alex Jones one Infowars but the same thing that he would never be held accountable this is not freedom of speech this is defamation of character totally different animal.
View Quote

The guy who started the rumor is Joe

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Do you actually believe it was him? I think it’s a fed pretending to be him.
View Quote

Same user name that he posts on Sturm with. It’s him.

@ark-and-spark
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So I'm not up to speed on all the COC things.

Can I post the personal attacks the fedboi sent me in personal messages? Don't know if we are allowed to screen shot death threats that were sent through IM.

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Post em
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Innyourendo*
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top