Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I'll give you an example. Two very pro-LEO companies, LaRue Tactical and Bravo Company, have taken the stance that they will not sell to states anything private citizens cannot have in those states. Midway USA and many others have also taken this position. Do you think these companies are doing it out of LEO hate?

ETA: Even the AR15.com store isn't selling stuff to ban states that the citizens can't have.

Ronnie Barrett and Mark LaRue were in this before there was a boycott. Barrett I think started it on principal. Nobody gets more than a 10 round mag for a Barrett rifle, period, and he will not service a rifle from where they are now banned. LaRue, I'm not so sure, he still sells anything to feds no problem? DHS is more of a JBT crew than NYSP (or any other LEO group you can think of) any day of the week. Also haven't seen anything about service in LaRue's policy. The lines are more blurred on ARs than they are on 50 BMGs or .416s though, aren't they? I can still get any Barrett rifle I want here in NJ, not so with ARs. Magpul doesn't even make firearms, just plastic stuff that anybody with a 3D printer could make (slowly). Wading into serious grey area there.

Everybody else in on the boycott was intimidated by the civilians who signed on to this boycott, after what happened to Armalite here on arf or saw an opportunity like CTD.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys don't even have a clear argument.

This is all about looking like a super 2A badass on arfcom, while barely concealing an assortment of weak biases and weaknesses.

This is not the time or place for this bullshit.  Knock it off, you were not buying any of their products anyways.  You just want to hear yourself and get quoted by other posters.

Wtf

I buy, or did buy, their products. I won't now. I'm not one to say on things like this you're wrong and I'm right so shut the fuck up. I understand what you're saying, I don't agree but whatever. I can't in my mind support a company that will treat people as seperate classes. Right now their saying LEO is entitled to something they'd arrest a non LEO for. I don't and can't agree with that. If they want to sell the exact same shit to everyone fine. But to sell banned items to LEO is a no go for me. YMMV of course.

Magpul isn't  treating anyone like separate classes, the law-makers are.  I get what you're saying, truly I do, like ive said before, I just think its misdirected.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah I really trust Cheaper than Dirt to actually live up to this promise

Wanna buy a bridge?  The owners won't sell to cops in ban states.

Olympic? What kind of dept buys olympic AR's?
What about Bravo Company? Because ban state LEOs won't be getting those either.

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.

Do his job with 7 rounds or get busy helping the average fella overturn the ridiculous law.

Why are they obligated to help you fight the law?

They're not. They're also not entitled to anything I'm not. Out the same restrictions on them they might be inclined to get upset that same as the average guy is.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.

Do his job with 7 rounds or get busy helping the average fella overturn the ridiculous law.

They're not. They're also not entitled to anything I'm not. Out the same restrictions on them they might be inclined to get upset that same as the average guy is.

They are citizens too,  fine with that.

I'm not basing my fight on what the cops get though.  I'm focused on what I can get.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I've got about 6 peemags left.  I have 10 USGI mags for each one.  I think I have a. Moe handguard too.

Far from a fan,   I can take them or leave them.

I'm here because you guys are burning down your own clubhouse.m it's like when there is a riot and everyone burns down the grocery store and pharmacy in their neighborhood, then sit around saying "wtf oops" after the dust settles.
I watched you get up and speak for your rights. I know where you stand. But how would you feel if they confiscated your magazines and let the police have them?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys that voluntarily chose to work and support the laws  in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.
FIFY and agencies are made up of people.

We don't "support" the laws.  We do enforce them....although its a moot point at this time.  People keep talking about JBTs kicking in doors for 30 rounders....got any examples to cite so far?  And when I say so far I mean since this whole (recent) mess started a few months ago.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give you an example. Two very pro-LEO companies, LaRue Tactical and Bravo Company, have taken the stance that they will not sell to states anything private citizens cannot have in those states. Midway USA and many others have also taken this position. Do you think these companies are doing it out of LEO hate?

ETA: Even the AR15.com store isn't selling stuff to ban states that the citizens can't have.

Ronnie Barrett and Mark LaRue were in this before there was a boycott. Barrett I think started it on principal. Nobody gets more than a 10 round mag for a Barrett rifle, period, and he will not service a rifle from where they are now banned. LaRue, I'm not so sure, he still sells anything to feds no problem? DHS is more of a JBT crew than NYSP (or any other LEO group you can think of) any day of the week. Also haven't seen anything about service in LaRue's policy. The lines are more blurred on ARs than they are on 50 BMGs or .416s though, aren't they? I can still get any Barrett rifle I want here in NJ, not so with ARs. Magpul doesn't even make firearms, just plastic stuff that anybody with a 3D printer could make (slowly). Wading into serious grey area there.

Everybody else in on the boycott was intimidated by the civilians who signed on to this boycott, after what happened to Armalite here on arf or saw an opportunity like CTD.  

Larue has products that he will not sell to civilians............just saying.

There is a long night vision rail for rem 700's, and his pop up targets.   Gotta be a cop to get them.,,,,,
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everybody else in on the boycott was intimidated by the civilians who signed on to this boycott
, after what happened to Armalite here on arf or saw an opportunity like CTD.  

Want to go call up all those companies and tell them what you think about how they arrived at their stance?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

What about the ones who are trying to help in any way they can?  The ones who feel about the 2nd the way you and I do?  Pound sand?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got about 6 peemags left.  I have 10 USGI mags for each one.  I think I have a. Moe handguard too.

I'm here because you guys are burning down your own clubhouse.m it's like when there is a riot and everyone burns down the grocery store and pharmacy in their neighborhood, then sit around saying "wtf oops" after the dust settles.
I watched you get up and speak for your rights. I know where you stand. But how would you feel if they confiscated your magazines and let the police have them?

I'd give them to hood rats in Hartford before they got them.

I don't feel like the police are against me.  I feel like they do their job and that's that.  They don't all get rifles either. Mthey might confiscate the mags but that's that.

It's not me vs the police.  It's me vs the politicians who passed the law.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There is a long night vision rail for rem 700's, and his pop up targets.   Gotta be a cop to get them.,,,,,

I've personally asked Mr. LaRue about those and I've received answers satisfactory to me  .

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not basing my fight on what the cops get though.  I'm focused on what I can get.

I have a huge problem with cops thinking they're entitled to something the average guy isn't. If they're willing to arrest someone for having a mag capable of holding more than 7 rounds etc while their service pistol has a mag with 16 rounds in it is wrong. It's something I personally find terrible. I understand some dont fine, but those that do aren't misguided. They're angry and rightfully so.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

What about the ones who are trying to help in any way they can?  The ones who feel about the 2nd the way you and I do?  Pound sand?

Pound sand and get the job done with the same thing they've directed the average citizen to get the job done with.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've personally asked Mr. LaRue about those and I've received answers satisfactory to me  .

Fear of Chinese ripoffs?

It holds as much water as some other arguments.  Personally I don't care what ML does. He does a lot of good and that's good enough for me,
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please, they've had mp5s and m16s for decades while others couldn't.  Why the outcry now?  Fair weather supporters?  When it's convenient?  Or just the cool thing right now?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all about looking like a super 2A badass on arfcom, while barely concealing an assortment of weak biases and weaknesses.

This is not the time or place for this bullshit.  Knock it off, you were not buying any of their products anyways.  You just want to hear yourself and get quoted by other posters.

Wtf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/eddygein/IMG_20130109_171341.jpg

Yes, I was actually buying their products.

We get it, you still like them. Hell, I've got some of the original magpuls when they came to market and have dropped coin with them ever since. Why even pop into these threads looking to be a white night?

Go find a thread you'd be more comfortable in, perhaps in the HOTD forum?

I'm here because you guys are burning down your own clubhouse.m it's like when there is a riot and everyone burns down the grocery store and pharmacy in their neighborhood, then sit around saying "wtf oops" after the dust settles.  Pure chestthumping counterproductive bullshit.

so, your post I quoted was what then? you're the one not buying their products.

While you were busy worrying about our clubhouse burning down, seems you may have  broken a few walls in that glass house of yours. Seems this "boycott" doesn't mean shit to you, really, since it doesn't effect you. You weren't buying their products, you were just hoping someone would quote you by posting here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be neat, as gun owners, if we could get so upset at law makers as we do about other things?

Agreed
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I don't feel like the police are against me.  I feel like they do their job and that's that.  They don't all get rifles either. They might confiscate the mags but that's that.

I'm more of a "I won't comply" type. That might explain the gap in opinion.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pound sand and get the job done with the same thing they've directed the average citizen to get the job done with.

Lol, THEY didn't direct anything and you know it.  The police are always the scapegoat.  Place your blame elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a huge problem with cops thinking they're entitled to something the average guy isn't. If they're willing to arrest someone for having a mag capable of holding more than 7 rounds etc while their service pistol has a mag with 16 rounds in it is wrong. It's something I personally find terrible. I understand some dont fine, but those that do aren't misguided. They're angry and rightfully so.

Willing to or have to arrest someone?

A cop might not have a problem with pot smokers, but he still has to arrest or cite them.  Is this really an issue with "respect mah authority"?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf

We get it, you still like them. Hell, I've got some of the original magpuls when they came to market and have dropped coin with them ever since. Why even pop into these threads looking to be a white night?

I'm here because you guys are burning down your own clubhouse.m it's like when there is a riot and everyone burns down the grocery store and pharmacy in their neighborhood, then sit around saying "wtf oops" after the dust settles.  Pure chestthumping counterproductive bullshit.

While you were busy worrying about our clubhouse burning down, seems you may have  broken a few walls in that glass house of yours. Seems this "boycott" doesn't mean shit to you, really, since it doesn't effect you. You weren't buying their products, you were just hoping someone would quote you by posting here.

Go ahead. Burn them down,  it will be good for all of us.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
May God forbid that a LEO doesn't get what he wants.

Why would a LEO need a 30rd mag? Are they a different class of citizen?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Oh you didn't know? Citizens are subhuman and are not worth of owning any property and having any rights. The only people who are responsible enough to have rights are the political overlords and those that will obey every order without question eagerly. In fact the state should have a complete monopoly on power and how it uses it. People should be property of the state and their lives dictated and decided by the state because they are not responsible enough to think for themselves. The state should also be able to dispose of it's property if it is no longer useful.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Fear of Chinese ripoffs?

It holds as much water as some other arguments.  Personally I don't care what ML does. He does a lot of good and that's good enough for me,
It is actually a legal liability issue that I completely understand having dealt with people getting hurt with similiar products.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't feel like the police are against me.  I feel like they do their job and that's that.  They don't all get rifles either. They might confiscate the mags but that's that.

I'm more of a "I won't comply" type. That might explain the gap in opinion.

I'm not planning on complying either

I'm just not going to take it personally against the responding officer if my dumb ass gets caught
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I agree but sometimes you've got to knock down Bob to realize why Frank should be picked back up. There's nothing wrong with that but hey we've all got opinions lets just hope we keep going in the right direction before we're all fucked.

I don't want to knock anybody down, besides the politicians that made this shitstorm.

I hope we do all keep going in the right direction before we are all fucked, this sucks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Everyone will continue to privately buy pmags and no one will decide to buy an Oly because of this.

Nah I buy Pmags openly (Just got my tracking number for 10 more .308 PMAGs from Armalite) and I already own an Oly (bought before Oly was cool, during the last AWB).

BTW that Oly is still running strong.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please, they've had mp5s and m16s for decades while others couldn't.  Why the outcry now?  Fair weather supporters?  When it's convenient?  Or just the cool thing right now?

I've never agreed with that. It takes time for boycotts or causes to catch traction. Things are different right now. People are taking things more serious on both sides. Having a position on something and making it vocal and visual doesn't make someone a fair weather activist. I realize some people don't feel the same way and some companies don't agree. You stake your claim, make your case and see what happens. I don't get pissed off at people who basically support the same position bit vary on some points. I personally think its bullshit. You don't fine. You do what you think is right, ill do the same and the chips fall where they fall.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fear of Chinese ripoffs?

It is actually a legal liability issue that I completely understand having dealt with people getting hurt with similiar products.

Oh ok cops are the only ones professional enough to shoot at his pop up targets?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Putting pressure on LE puts pressure on the gov.

I think it just puts the LE in a really awkward position, we'd be better served putting pressure on gov directly.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fear of Chinese ripoffs?

Oh ok cops are the only ones professional enough to shoot at his pop up targets?
As a former RSO I plead the fifth on my opinion of the general public, their own stupidity, their willingness to sue over stuff they did to themselves through said stupidity, and steel targets.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Want to go call up all those companies and tell them what you think about how they arrived at their stance?

No.

I wish we could all just forget this boycott and press on fighting the real enemy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never agreed with that. It takes time for boycotts or causes to catch traction. Things are different right now. People are taking things more serious on both sides. Having a position on something and making it vocal and visual doesn't make someone a fair weather activist. I realize some people don't feel the same way and some companies don't agree. You stake your claim, make your case and see what happens. I don't get pissed off at people who basically support the same position bit vary on some points. I personally think its bullshit. You don't fine. You do what you think is right, ill do the same and the chips fall where they fall.

Trust me, as a regular old patrol guy I don't have much of a say.  But you can be damn sure I speak my mind when I get the chance.  Doesn't mean I want to see fellow LE be outgunned (the criminals still have 30 rounders ) by way of this latest idea.  If I didn't know for a fact that the vast majority of us were not as bad as everyone implies, I would be all for this angle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

I wish we could all just forget this boycott and press on fighting the real enemy.
Sure. Let's start with ban state LEOs that arrest people for owning AR mags. Let's start that by taking their mags by withholding sales to them.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf

Go ahead. Burn them down,  it will be good for all of us.

Brother, all I'm asking for is that we, Magpul included, start making the hard stances. If enough big companies start making a stink because either they want to or they "have" to, that is actually good for all of us. If we had this done ever time legislation was proposed, imagine how many more of our gun rights we would still have.

This isn't about burning anyone, this is politics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#35]
According to their sales manager Justin Beard in a post at AR15.com, Justin Beard wrote:
The answer is yes, our Distributors are allowed to sell to LEOs in ban states. Our founder has also said regarding LEO restrictions, “We have not considered such a move as we are not convinced that this tactic will have any effect on those in power (they will just buy Israeli or some other generic parts). It also adversely punishes street cops, local sheriffs and individual military members for the actions of those in power. The last thing we want to do is hurt those who support our cause.” So, we see that we can support Law Enforcement and Military members while standing up for our convictions and will continue to do everything in our power to protect our inherent rights.

Again,

"they will just buy Israeli or some other generic parts".

So which is it? Is Magpul standing up for the individual leo that supports our rights, or is it because of lost sales on Pmags? While Magpul believes that such tactics don't work, we do know the lost revenue would hurt, because as Magpul has stated, they would just buy from someone else, so it might as well be from them.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Sure. Let's start with ban state LEOs that arrest people for owning AR mags. Let's start that by taking their mags by withholding sales to them.

Want to boycott the Sheriff's deputies that arrested Haddad? Ok, I'm down with that. Want to boycott every LEO in a ban state? I'm not down. Innocent until proven guilty, right?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

According to their sales manager Justin Beard in a post at AR15.com, Justin Beard wrote:

The answer is yes, our Distributors are allowed to sell to LEOs in ban states. Our founder has also said regarding LEO restrictions, "We have not considered such a move as we are not convinced that this tactic will have any effect on those in power (they will just buy Israeli or some other generic parts). It also adversely punishes street cops, local sheriffs and individual military members for the actions of those in power. The last thing we want to do is hurt those who support our cause.” So, we see that we can support Law Enforcement and Military members while standing up for our convictions and will continue to do everything in our power to protect our inherent rights.

Again,

"they will just buy Israeli or some other generic parts".

So which is it? Is Magpul standing up for the individual leo that supports our rights, or is it because of lost sales on Pmags? While Magpul believes that such tactics don't work, we do know the lost revenue would hurt, because as Magpul has stated, they would just buy from someone else, so it might as well be from them.

Magpul is right. They will just buy somewhere else. By doing so they will lose that "Unfair Advantage" that Magpul gives them. I'm ok with that. LEOs don't need an "Unfair Advantage" over regular citizens.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Just be careful when you start asking for things....when officers don't enforce laws people accuse them of being crooked or biased.  Any other time the entirety of GD would be touting how LE needs to be objective in the eyes of the law.   Do you see how this could go so many ways?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Want to boycott the Sheriff's deputies that arrested Haddad? Ok, I'm down with that. Want to boycott every LEO in a ban state? I'm not down. Innocent until proven guilty, right?
You realize the entire Police Chiefs Association of CO came out against Magpul right?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You realize the entire Police Chiefs Association of CO came out against Magpul right?

Police chiefs are political appointees. Police officers are not.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

Guys, costa sells videos to cops in ban states.   Get him!
All of this started when people, including myself, were trying to put Magpul on the good guy list and couldn't find their stance. Then Magpul posted in the thread with a less than thrilling response. They have since continued to the extent of apparently blaming the sentiment against their stance on "LE hate". I really don't think they get it and they seem to somehow think they can try to be apolitical in this atmosphere.

I dunno. I don't see anything besides LEO hate behind this boycott. I'd be onboard if I were to be proven wrong.

I don't care if someone hates cops,  I can take them or leave them.  I want mags.  The politicians are trying to take my mags.  The cops are not.   Is that enough for anyone on here ?

So all those police chiefs and cops who show up for the anti gunners photo ops don't count as trying to take your mags and AR's away? I've seen plenty of cops come out in favor of bans and why wouldn't they when they know they will be exempted? They might not be so quick to trample on the rights of fellow citizens if they were subject to the same rules.

I'm amazed that so many including Magpul just don't get it. Cops are not going to die because Magpul didn't sell to them, but Magpul siding with the anti's against the rights of Joe sixpack does serious damage to our cause.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe they should just fucking stay in CO and play games with the enemy.

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just be careful when you start asking for things....when officers don't enforce laws people accuse them of being crooked or biased.  Any other time the entirety of GD would be touting how LE needs to be objective in the eyes of the law.   Do you see how this could go so many ways?
I do. I hope LEOs in ban states are prepared for it. Everywhere else LEOs and private citizens are going to keep sharing beers and wondering how some people in other states tolerate it.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yea black hills, federal, and all the other ammo companies are still selling to leo in ban states... you can all give me your ammo now lol

Aint nobody got time for that. We're on a hate Magpul binge

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
More PMAGS for me.

Until they are banned at the federal level, don't be a stupid git!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I"m a police officer and I'm on your side.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I"m a police officer and I'm on your side.
Shush you. We only are berating ban state LEOs in here.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Everyone will continue to privately buy pmags and no one will decide to buy an Oly because of this.

I suppose it really dosn't matter....  

They have done 10 years worth of business in the last few weeks so they can afford to tell the American gun owner to take a run n' go, and jump in the fucking lake.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Indeed. I posted a story this morning about how officers were arresting people for taking 2 seats on the subway or dancing. I don't like any of the oppression but, ultimately you have to blame the law, not the cop. I do also believe that cops should have a moral compass and do what is right when they are asked to stand and deliver though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. I hope LEOs in ban states are prepared for it. Everywhere else LEOs and private citizens are going to keep sharing beers and wondering how some people in other states tolerate it.

No doubt it's a tough situation.  I'm certainly glad so many here are rallying on the proper side.  I just think there are a lot of talking heads around here based on their lack of a thorough thought process when it comes to some matters.  There will be a time for less thinking and more doing....brute force so to speak....now is not that time.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top