Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
should I thank him for his service or not?  

Is there a reason you shouldn't?

Given what he's written, I'm not sure he's all that proud of it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't know him well enough.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Shirtless guy posing with a weapon on FB.  Either ATF CI or douchebag or both.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given what he's written, I'm not sure he's all that proud of it.

I don't know. This guy is a loon for sure, but there is a difference between serving your country and serving your government.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He posted statuses about committing treason.
Treason is a big deal, even if you're not serious.

LOL.  Being an idiot on FB isn't a crime. There is more to the story.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't see his posts about committing treason but still interesting.

"The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)"

"The Revolution is here. And I will lead it."

"I'm starting the Revolution. I'm done waiting."

"This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me."

Y'all have to look up the definition of treason. Talking smack on FB is not one of them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's definitely bugshit crazy.

There was nano thermite, a cutting explosive used by the military, found in the rubble of buildings 1, 2, and 3 of the world trade center complex. Interesting.

How does "Nano Thermite" differ from regular thermite?
Do you know that world leaders sacrifice children in robes?

So, are the leaders wearing robes when they do this or are the children wearing them while they are being sacrificed?
If you are my friend, you deserve to know the truth. This world is secretly run by a shadow organization of people who among other things enjoy raping children. Some of leaders were involved with the bombing of the twin towers. It was a sacrifice and a complete inside job. Also the Bush's are very sick twisted problems. I believe they have a secret Castle in Colorado where they have been raping and sacrificing children for many years. Think I'm crazy? Think again.

I think you are extra/super crazy?   (not referring to Gravity_Tester)

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is the picture of the Pentagon, right after our leaders shot a missle into it.
This is firefighters talking about the explosive charges placed within the twin towers.

kind of nutty

the dude is so far right he is left lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Saw this posted on the facebook page "Gun Control Kills" this morning (that page is something else, BTW).

There was some discussion that the .gov made a fake profile in his name to set him up, but honestly the WHOLE STORY sounds sorta wonky––like it was an internet hoax made up to stir up the infowars types. Anyone able to verify that it's a legit story?

Yeah I know...a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory...

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guy seems like a good guy to me.  At least he isnt brainwashed by The Kardashians or 16 and Pregnant or Jersey shore like many others. At least he is researching politics.  Hes doing more than what most americans do for the elections.  Shit, most americans are too pussy to join the corp ha.  

Whats up with the anti Ron Paul comments in this thread? really?  So you think Mitt or Obama are better than Paul? hmmmm seems some need to do more HW on researching who has what history voting for what.

I see you're new here.

Very new! ha ha

1. The Ron Paul love/hate thing, is about 50/50 on this site, I think.
2. This Marine is a bit off his rocker, and I'm being charitable.

first of all Which damn Facebook are we all looking at, I was looking at the normal one.  where he has a pick of himself in the desert.  

Yes, I am the Stinky boot of AR15.com  big whoop.  I have my opinions in which im not afraid to contribute.  

Chemtrails- now this is a little silly bc obviously jet engines create condensations/moisture which freezes at high altitudes creating a trail like cloud.  (clouds are moisture)  If you want to be on the topic of Poisoning (look at flouride) this is in most drinking water/tooth paste and a few other everyday things, and was used by nazi germany to poison people.    

9-11 theory about a missle is bogus. However there was a pic of a F4 engine laying in front of the pentagon, not a civilian airliner engine.  I dont think 9-11 was as simple as most people think out there (after taking intel classes and recognizing what the gov has tried to cover up in the past, it is easy to see what they are capable of)  

People are quick to label people Conspiracy theorists, with out actually knowing what the word Conspiracy means.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So, are the leaders wearing robes when they do this or are the children wearing them while they are being sacrificed?

Going back to my sentence diagramming skills (which I was taught by a 35th Degree Ninja Mason at The Bilderberg), I think that in robes is a prepositional phrase that modifies children. So the children are wearing robes and the world leaders are probably nekkid.

I haven't advanced that far yet, so I've never seen it, but I'm working on sabotaging the South American gold reserve for my associates right now. As soon as I get to attend the children eating ritual, I'll tell you for certain.

Of course, after I tell you, I'll have to... well, you know.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's an"Oathkeeper," too.

That MOTHERFUCKER and his keeping oaths.  Fuck a man that keeps his word.  They are all motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's an"Oathkeeper," too.

That MOTHERFUCKER and his keeping oaths.  Fuck a man that keeps his word.  They are all motherfuckers.

You're right, how can I possibly keep an oath without joining a group called the oathkeepers. I am so ashamed to have been living a lie for the last fifteen years

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
No support for this guy here at this site. He's a "Paulbot". That even trumps the marine brotherhood.

Care to read his wall posts, before you and the rest nail yourselves to the cross?

that dude is a section 8. i mean like should never have access to anything worse than a butter knife section 8.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
M.O. of the gov't

Label them a nut, then force them into a position where you know they'll 'have to' act.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Against tyranny? Wanna start a milita? How about we dump 40 ATF agents on your front yard on a bad warrant/lies of an agent?

What?! the militiamen started shooting? This is why we had to have 40 armed men to serve the warrant!

Look at Waco/ Ruby Ridge to see how these things are (mis)handled.

The whole 'inside job' 9/11 BS is just that, BS.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Guy seems like a good guy to me. At least he isnt brainwashed by The Kardashians or 16 and Pregnant or Jersey shore like many others. At least he is researching politics. Hes doing more than what most americans do for the elections. Shit, most americans are too pussy to join the corp ha.

Whats up with the anti Ron Paul comments in this thread? really? So you think Mitt or Obama are better than Paul? hmmmm seems some need to do more HW on researching who has what history voting for what.

Hahahaha and we're off! Senile kook against the world.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was nano thermite, a cutting explosive used by the military, found in the rubble of buildings 1, 2, and 3 of the world trade center complex. Interesting.

How does "Nano Thermite" differ from regular thermite?

If you are my friend, you deserve to know the truth. This world is secretly run by a shadow organization of people who among other things enjoy raping children. Some of leaders were involved with the bombing of the twin towers. It was a sacrifice and a complete inside job. Also the Bush's are very sick twisted problems. I believe they have a secret Castle in Colorado where they have been raping and sacrificing children for many years. Think I'm crazy? Think again.

I think you are extra/super crazy?   (not referring to Gravity_Tester)

The robes thing is obviously meant to indiacte the attire of the leaders in question since sacrificing children is a messy business. I mean, who fucking wouldn't wear robes to do that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He posted statuses about committing treason.
Treason is a big deal, even if you're not serious.

LOL.  Being an idiot on FB isn't a crime. There is more to the story.

Written threats against generals and promises of staging a revolt  are still a big deal.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)"

"This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me."

Y'all have to look up the definition of treason. Talking smack on FB is not one of them.

Staging a revolt is.
TALKING about committing treason. Not ACTUALLY COMMITTING treason.
Reading comprehension, bro.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#20]
A conspiracy nutjob. I am glad that they scooped him up before he could become the next deranged gunman making national news for yet another massacre.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Read the text on that youtube page, they put him away in a mental institution!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The robes thing is obviously meant to indiacte the attire of the leaders in question since sacrificing children is a messy business. I mean, who fucking wouldn't wear robes to do that?

Well it's pretty obvious who in this thread won't be invited to the next children sacrificing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:21:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

thats a good Conspiracy Theory.  

have any more supportive facts?

this can go both ways....    Think of it like this, Humans are smart, There is profit in wars.  The whole kickoff in WW2 was the Polish attacking the germans (really, the pols calvary still had horses) It was proven that the germans dressed as polish troops and attacked germany to kick off the war that Hitler wanted.  If the government could think of a thing like that in the 30's what could be possible in 2001?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:27:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Misleading thread title is misleading.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:40:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Guy seems like a good guy to me.  At least he isnt brainwashed by The Kardashians or 16 and Pregnant or Jersey shore like many others. At least he is researching politics.  Hes doing more than what most americans do for the elections.  Shit, most americans are too pussy to join the corp ha.  

Whats up with the anti Ron Paul comments in this thread? really?  So you think Mitt or Obama are better than Paul? hmmmm seems some need to do more HW on researching who has what history voting for what.

Paul may not vote for it but he sure puts a lot of big government pork in the bills he knows are going to pass. Only then does he vote against the bill so he can back up his rhetoric with the bullshit claim that he is against government spending and pet projects.

At least the dems are honest about wanting big government.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:44:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

9-11 theory about a missle is bogus. However there was a pic of a F4 engine laying in front of the pentagon, not a civilian airliner engine.  I dont think 9-11 was as simple as most people think out there (after taking intel classes and recognizing what the gov has tried to cover up in the past, it is easy to see what they are capable of)  

People are quick to label people Conspiracy theorists, with out actually knowing what the word Conspiracy means.

Got any pictures of the F4 engine?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:51:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Looney
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 3:43:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 3:52:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:02:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
M.O. of the gov't

Label them a nut, then force them into a position where you know they'll 'have to' act.

Against tyranny? Wanna start a milita? How about we dump 40 ATF agents on your front yard on a bad warrant/lies of an agent?

What?! the militiamen started shooting? This is why we had to have 40 armed men to serve the warrant!

read.
the.
guys.
facebook.
wall.

he's crazy. and I'll tell you what happened, and I know because I'm clairvoyant, is 1 of the 421 "facebook friends" he has dropped a dime on him to the cops or feds. The guys facebook wall was and is still is public. this guy got picked up and not put in jail but in a mental health facility. not because the government is evil and wants him silenced, its because he's crazy and he needs help.

if the .gov wanted him silenced they would just make him disappear dexter style.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats a good Conspiracy Theory.  

have any more supportive facts?

this can go both ways....    Think of it like this, Humans are smart, There is profit in wars.  The whole kickoff in WW2 was the Polish attacking the germans (really, the pols calvary still had horses) It was proven that the germans dressed as polish troops and attacked germany to kick off the war that Hitler wanted.  If the government could think of a thing like that in the 30's what could be possible in 2001?

I don't think anyone bought Hitler's ploy back then.  Today, there would be 20 Youtube videos uploaded within minutes of the start.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

If talking about being displeased with the government was treason, half the populace would be guilty at any given point in time.  I've seen this dude's rants before.  He spouts nonsense on the internet.  If he did anything more than pose with his shirt off, we'd have a point. The guy runs off at the mouth––douchy to be sure and conduct unbecoming, but would not fit the definition of treason––even sedition would be a stretch.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a picture of the government dropping Barium and Aluminum Powder from the air on American Citizens.

The people responsible for posioning the America people from the sky will be held accountable. And there is going to be justice.

This is the picture of the Pentagon, right after our leaders shot a missle into it.

That idiocy + representing himself as a Marine is good enough for an Article 134 charge in my book.

I could go with an Article 134 based on what he spouts.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been around the internet (and gun forums like arfcom) long enough to know that when someone posts a lot of unhinged stuff, they're probably unhinged.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
M.O. of the gov't

Yeah but the moon thing isn't.  You can't land a space ship on cheese.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked, you could still speak your mind in this country freely........

unless of course, you're working for the gooberment, and talking about revolting against your employers.
Paulbot and Libertarian here, and for the record, this idiot officially deserves a facepalm for being a dumbass.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S3Gy4ac8K_Y/TxSNDEMagQI/AAAAAAAAEnM/yYTUxPmHKDk/s1600/classic_facepalm.jpg

I'll be that "I am coming for you" part is the straw that broke the camel's back and will be featured prominently at his court martial.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

If talking about being displeased with the government was treason, half the populace would be guilty at any given point in time.  I've seen this dude's rants before.  He spouts nonsense on the internet.  If he did anything more than pose with his shirt off, we'd have a point. The guy runs off at the mouth––douchy to be sure and conduct unbecoming, but would not fit the definition of treason––even sedition would be a stretch.

He's not talking about being displeased with the government, he flat out stated that he was planning to stage a rebellion, even if he wasn't serious or was too stupid to actually pull it off.
Saying you are going to commit terrorist acts and making written threats against officers is pretty damn close to sedition and not far off from treason.
This guy shouldn't have even gotten past the "are you a terrorist" questionnaire with his recruiter.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#38]
his comments about the "Revolution" do not indicate armed or not; not all revolutions are armed thus this is assumption.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His comments about the "Revolution" speaks of no violence there are may types of revoulution.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

He's not talking about being displeased with the government, he flat out stated that he was planning to stage a rebellion, even if he wasn't serious or was too stupid to actually pull it off.
Saying you are going to commit terrorist acts and making written threats against officers is pretty damn close to sedition and not far off from treason.
This guy shouldn't have even gotten past the "are you a terrorist" questionnaire with his recruiter.

LOL. You apparently are not familiar with recruiters.  "No criminal record, physically qualified, there you go."  The guy is nuts, that is plain to see, but treason? Hardly.  Article 134 fits quite well, but being a nutjob fits neither sedition nor treason.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that his patriotic facebook posts had something to do with violent revolution and killing federal officials.

I know, it's nearly impossible that someone would suggest such things, but you never know.

Can't say there is anything there now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've been around the internet (and gun forums like arfcom) long enough to know that when someone posts a lot of unhinged stuff, they're probably unhinged.

oh, that's just impossible
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

LOL. You apparently are not familiar with recruiters.  "No criminal record, physically qualified, there you go."  The guy is nuts, that is plain to see, but treason? Hardly.  Article 134 fits quite well, but being a nutjob fits neither sedition nor treason.

I'm actually in DEP for the Air Force, quite familiar with recruiters.
Again, it's not him being crazy, it's his threats that come damn close to those crimes.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

Again, it's not him being crazy, it's his threats that come damn close to those crimes.

A kid on delayed entry program is trying to school an O-5 with 23 years on the military?   Son, you are not even in yet. You have not the faintest clue how things work and you haven't the foggiest.  I've taken men to mast several times and you have not even put on your first uniform.  Once you are in the military and gain some experience, we can talk with some sort of context.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

A kid on delayed entry program is trying to school an O-5 with 23 years on the military?   Son, you are not even in yet. You have not the faintest clue how things work and you haven't the foggiest.  I've taken men to mast several times and you have not even put on your first uniform.  Once you are in the military and gain some experience, we can talk with some sort of context.

What does any of that have to do with the "are you a terrorist or enemy of the government of the United Sates" questionnaire?
My statement was that he shouldn't have passed that, and since I've been through the recruiting office much more recently than you, I'd say my .02¢ on that matter are bit more up to date.
Treason and sedition apply to civilians, too, so, no I'm not trying to "school you on the military."

Quit bragging and bringing up things that hold no valid point in the conversation.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you're new here.

Very new! ha ha

1. The Ron Paul love/hate thing, is about 50/50 on this site, I think.
2. This Marine is a bit off his rocker, and I'm being charitable.

first of all Which damn Facebook are we all looking at, I was looking at the normal one.  where he has a pick of himself in the desert.  

Yes, I am the Stinky boot of AR15.com  big whoop.  I have my opinions in which im not afraid to contribute.  

Chemtrails- now this is a little silly bc obviously jet engines create condensations/moisture which freezes at high altitudes creating a trail like cloud.  (clouds are moisture)  If you want to be on the topic of Poisoning (look at flouride) this is in most drinking water/tooth paste and a few other everyday things, and was used by nazi germany to poison people.    

Oh God, why do you have to be from my state?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

What does any of that have to do with the "are you a terrorist or enemy of the government of the United Sates" questionnaire?
My statement was that he shouldn't have passed that, and since I've been through the recruiting office much more recently than you, I'd say my .02¢ on that matter are bit more up to date.
Treason and sedition apply to civilians, too, so, no I'm not trying to "school you on the military."

Quit bragging and bringing up things that hold no valid point in the conversation.

My points are very valid. You say you know several recruiters and how they do things because you are DEP, which is laughable. You only know what they tell you.  THis guy obviously was not behaving that wacky when he was being recruited, so the questionaire need not apply.  Who do you thinks know s more about recruiters? An officer who has run several or a recruit: think logically about this.

My point: that you have not a clue what you are talking about is extrememly valid.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

My points are very valid. You say you know several recruiters and how they do things because you are DEP, which is laughable. You only know what they tell you.  THis guy obviously was not behaving that wacky when he was being recruited, so the questionaire need not apply.  Who do you thinks know s more about recruiters? An officer who has run several or a recruit: think logically about this.

My point: that you have not a clue what you are talking about is extrememly valid.

No, it's not.

Again, I took this questionnaire, if he had answered honestly he would not have passed.
How does your military experience change that?

And, again, none of that has any bearing on this conversation because treason and sedition don't only apply to the military, they are applicable to any citizen of the United States.
Your military career has no bearing on any of that.

So you bring it up, why exactly?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I used to watch 16 And Pregnant with a lady friend of mine.  I'm not ashamed of it, I rather enjoyed watching it.

Anyway, I always hear people talking about the show like it's some horrible thing that is the spearhead of the destruction of our society (especially on arfcom), and I wonder if any of the people talking about it so terribly have ever sat and watched an episode?

It doesn't glorify teen pregnancy, at all.  In fact it's usually kind of depressing.  These young kids are basically fucked, most of them are pretty dumb (who isn't at that age?) and they were careless, and they normally don't have the tools or resources to deal with it and you have to sit and watch them struggle and fight just to keep their heads above water.  

Most of these kids were already screwed in life to begin with (almost always due to shitty parenting, most common denominator is an absentee father and a crazy mom), so they are already kinda fucked, and then little Suzy gets knocked up so now her shitty life just got 10 times shittier, and whatever teenage douche bag planted the seed can't be counted on for a whole lot either, so now we get another generation of fail.

Amongst all the fail there is some goodness to be found, a couple of episodes have teenage fathers willing to step up and take ownership for what happened and move the earth to do whatever it takes for mom and baby.  Most of the girls are pretty retarded acting, but some of them have their heads screwed on straight.

No person with two brain cells to rub together would watch the show and say "Hey this is great, I'm 16, and I'd love to get pregnant this is pretty cool!"  

Almost every episode is pretty much a documentary on how much life sucks ass for everybody involved when a young girl gets pregnant.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

Again, I took this questionnaire, if he had answered honestly he would not have passed.

And, again, none of that has any bearing on this conversation because treason and sedition don't only apply to the military, they are applicable to any citizen of the United States.

Sorry...but dude you need to buy a shovel if you're planning on digging very much deeper any faster than you already are.

Doc's telling you how it is and you're holding hard to how you want it to be.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staging a revolt is.

No, it's not.

You assume he had these feelings before he enlisted. Many troops lose it later on.  Also, the questions involve known terrorist organizations.  Disgruntlement is not one of them.

Sedition and treason have specific definitions and they do not apply in this case.

WHen you spouted "I'm a DEP, I know recruiters" military and knowlege came into the picture and it is obvious you have none. Not only do you have no clue about recruiters, what they do, how they are selected, and what their quotas are.  My bonafides in my experience and education (Naval Academy) are an attempt to educate you.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top