Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe we are not watching the same show?

The black lady teed off on his face. She’s batting 1000. He didn’t even attempt to dodge it. WTF does that have to do with Loki not having a weapon? Is he really that inept that a normal person has faster reflexes than him? Also, he had his powers at that point, so you are wrong there.

On your second point you assume it’s settled? I’d be willing to bet the black woman gets her revenge.

Lastly, if Loki is such a pleb, why not have the bad ass black lady do the job they are hiring Loki to do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Within the first minute we get a powerful black woman who doesn’t put up with a white males bullshit. In this case, a gender fluid white male god. She then proceeds to brutalize him with a baton, in slow motion no less. I guess Loki is only a God when the script calls for it.

Not long after, we get a strong Latina women who looks eerily similar to AOC as a judge. Guuuurl power! Luckily a CIS white male (Owen Wilson) is able to mansplain to her why they need Loki, much to the powerful black womenz char-grin.  

I hope you guys like your weekly dose of subtle SJWism.

I personally watch now to see how subtle or not subtle it’s getting.

So far, I’d give Loki a B+ for keeping white male hate relatively low key where people with sub 100 IQs are not seeing past the BS.

You are REALLY reaching on some of that, IMO.

Firstly, Loki might be a god, but he isn't that great or durable at hand-to-hand combat w/o his magic.  A weapon like that catching him off guard (especially a few minutes after the battle in New York) and rocking his world is totally believable.

Secondly, your whole "black woman brutalizing a white male" SJW claim goes up in smoke when 30 minutes later that white male makes that black woman his bitch and hilariously humiliates her.

Maybe we are not watching the same show?

The black lady teed off on his face. She’s batting 1000. He didn’t even attempt to dodge it. WTF does that have to do with Loki not having a weapon? Is he really that inept that a normal person has faster reflexes than him? Also, he had his powers at that point, so you are wrong there.

On your second point you assume it’s settled? I’d be willing to bet the black woman gets her revenge.

Lastly, if Loki is such a pleb, why not have the bad ass black lady do the job they are hiring Loki to do?

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Agreed.  I thought he did great job.  I also think Hiddleston is a fantastic performer and it would be hard to outshine him in a scene.

Where did Renslayer go?

This series was my favorite and probably better than some of the movies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Majors' performance was annoying.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif

I thought he was great. He pulled off brilliant, powerful and completely insane.

Agreed.  I thought he did great job.  I also think Hiddleston is a fantastic performer and it would be hard to outshine him in a scene.

Where did Renslayer go?

Agreed!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:35:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Did I miss the resolution of the Judge Renslayer as schoolteacher scene, or did that get left unresolved for season 2?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did I miss the resolution of the Judge Renslayer as schoolteacher scene, or did that get left unresolved for season 2?
View Quote

I think it was simply used as a means to prove to the other hunters that Renslayer was lying to them.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Marvel had these highly anticipated shots in the promo for the finale they put out a few days ago.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

They did NOT appear in the episode.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Im going to have rewatch the whole series now.

Im sure I missed stuff, important stuff...
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:45:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think it was simply used as a means to prove to the other hunters that Renslayer was lying to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But there was no "then what." No scene of hunters realizing they were being lied to. Nothing. Next time we were in the TVA, it was a very different TVA. Are there variant TVAs now?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:03:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But there was no "then what." No scene of hunters realizing they were being lied to. Nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But there was no "then what." No scene of hunters realizing they were being lied to. Nothing.

There was a lot of ground to cover in the Citadel.  They probably didn't want to eat up time showing the reactions of random nameless extras.

Quoted:
Next time we were in the TVA, it was a very different TVA. Are there variant TVAs now?

I got the impression there was only one TVA before this episode, but maybe Sylvia offing He Who Remained created multiple TVAs.

I hope that's the case because it's bad enough that the only person Loki ever opened his heart to betrayed him, but to lose his BFF too...
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:37:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Setting aside the woke stupidity, the acting was really bad and the plot was retarded. The series couldn't suck any harder!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I liked the series and i understand a big bad is coming, but the big bad in the last EP was awful.  Disappointed. After Thanos, all big bads will suck.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#11]
The good thing is Loki may get a boyfriend in season 2.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Underwhelming and disappointing.  That was the general consensus of myself, wife and daughter after watching it last night.  All these lead up to some big bad guy and we just got a black Tom Hardy, who didn't seem to have the gravitas to pull off all the stuff he said he had done.  Then a bunch of things just, happened.  We got no further reaction to the TVA agents seeing what'shername as a school teacher, it just was forgotten.  I feel like this whole series was a set up for the Multi-verse or whatever next movies are coming out.  My kid was upset about Loki and Sylvie's character arcs.  He's turned into such a softie he is hardly "Loki" at all anymore, and she was supposed to be coming a better person too, and she just undid it all.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Underwhelming and disappointing.  That was the general consensus of myself, wife and daughter after watching it last night.  All these lead up to some big bad guy and we just got a black Tom Hardy, who didn't seem to have the gravitas to pull off all the stuff he said he had done.  Then a bunch of things just, happened.  We got no further reaction to the TVA agents seeing what'shername as a school teacher, it just was forgotten.  I feel like this whole series was a set up for the Multi-verse or whatever next movies are coming out.  My kid was upset about Loki and Sylvie's character arcs.  He's turned into such a softie he is hardly "Loki" at all anymore, and she was supposed to be coming a better person too, and she just undid it all.
View Quote

Easy:

It was a cliffhanger ending.

The timeline is going haywire without the one who remains holding it together.

It was a total set up for the multiverse/next movies coming out, how did have any other idea, Feige said that himself a long time ago.

Loki is on a journey. First up he’s fighting with himself, second he’s his own worst enemy. Third, he always (in the comics) returns to form. He allies himself with Thor when it’s expedient, antagonizes him the rest of the time.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Loki - Slow, Muddled and Badly Written
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Really, really enjoyed the series up until the last episode. Especially after Winter Soldier.

Last episode jumped the shark. I totally see what they were going for, but it felt too forced too fast. How do you have the benefit of 6 hours to explore ideas, but still force primary exposition into a few minutes? Wasn't a fan of "He who remains" performance. Seem to keep slipping out of accent, then other parts of his performance felt like Chiwetel Ejiofor in Doctor Strange.

Just seemed incredibly forced. I realize it's going to be difficult for them to setup all this crap with new big bad, particularly with Multiverse, but they could have done a better job.

Although, I'm of the camp they are stupid to even try after Endgame. No matter what they do, it will likely fall apart.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Easy:

It was a total set up for the multiverse/next movies coming out, how did have any other idea, Feige said that himself a long time ago.

Loki is on a journey. First up he’s fighting with himself, second he’s his own worst enemy. Third, he always (in the comics) returns to form. He allies himself with Thor when it’s expedient, antagonizes him the rest of the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy:

I have a feeling that this opened up a lot more villains to come in to the MCU, think of all of the off the wall villains that wouldn’t have been feasible. It may even open up the X-Men to be introduced.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have a feeling that this opened up a lot more villains to come in to the MCU, think of all of the off the wall villains that wouldn’t have been feasible. It may even open up the X-Men to be introduced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy:

I absolutely agree. Even as a joke with some of the more … esoteric… concepts, like they did with the one-off Throg for laughs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I absolutely agree. Even as a joke with some of the more … esoteric… concepts, like they did with the one-off Throg for laughs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy:

Now that we’ve had alligator Loki we need alligator Thor.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#19]
After watching black widow Loki is a masterpiece.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Watch the intro to the final episode with captions on

greta thurnberg
nelson mandella
and others are speaking lines
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#21]

He's not wrong
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not just him being a softie.  It's pretty much everything.  This Loki simply doesn't feel like the Loki from the MCU and he damn sure doesn't feel like the Loki that just lost to the Avengers in New York, IMO.

In the first episode Loki has access to multiple Infinity Stones.  He could have easily taken at least one, hid it, and then used it once he left the TVA.  He doesn't.  Within just the first 30 minutes of the series Loki has already done something that is the most un-Loki thing Loki has ever done.

That said, I found the series entertaining enough overall, but, yeah, it's definitely one of those shows in which it's best to think as little as possible about what's happening.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's not just him being a softie.  It's pretty much everything.  This Loki simply doesn't feel like the Loki from the MCU and he damn sure doesn't feel like the Loki that just lost to the Avengers in New York, IMO.

In the first episode Loki has access to multiple Infinity Stones.  He could have easily taken at least one, hid it, and then used it once he left the TVA.  He doesn't.  Within just the first 30 minutes of the series Loki has already done something that is the most un-Loki thing Loki has ever done.

That said, I found the series entertaining enough overall, but, yeah, it's definitely one of those shows in which it's best to think as little as possible about what's happening.
View Quote

That's a bit nit picky. The whole point of the scene is to show you that the Infinity Stones pale in comparison to the current power that is being established. If anything, it was their way to further push themselves away from the previous phases.

And the second he diverges from the timeline, he is no longer the "MCU Loki". That's the point. Being shown your entire path, the pointlessness of it all, as well as how predictable your nature is would obviously change character.

Having him just grab an infinity stone and end the whole series is stupid, but that's the stupidity that comes with "all powerful" trinkets and power levels in comics, and why they will start to fall apart. Especially in the age of everyone nit picking everything and 6 hour movie breakdowns.

Just give me God Emperor Doom already, and then end the MCU.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#24]

"The hallmark of shitty writers is their inability to elevate their own mediocre work, either through lack of talent, intelligence, or creativity, so instead they resort to tearing down everyone else to make themselves look better."

"Constantly belittling and mocking the work of previous writers doesn't just bring down their accomplishments, it diminishes your own, such as they are.  It implies that you don't have enough confidence in your own work to put it on an equal playing field and the only way to win is to retroactively handicap the other players."

I think he might have recycled those lines from his Star Wars videos.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's a bit nit picky. The whole point of the scene is to show you that the Infinity Stones pale in comparison to the current power that is being established. If anything, it was their way to further push themselves away from the previous phases.

And the second he diverges from the timeline, he is no longer the "MCU Loki". That's the point. Being shown your entire path, the pointlessness of it all, as well as how predictable your nature is would obviously change character.

Having him just grab an infinity stone and end the whole series is stupid, but that's the stupidity that comes with "all powerful" trinkets and power levels in comics, and why they will start to fall apart. Especially in the age of everyone nit picking everything and 6 hour movie breakdowns.

https://i.redd.it/l8zimidjk4241.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying they should have had Loki obtain an Infinity Stone.  I'm saying by putting Loki in a situation where he is a prisoner, could easily obtain a source of great power, and then have him NOT take it is the most un-Loki thing Loki has ever done.  It would have been pretty easy to avoid putting him in that situation while still getting the "point of the scene" across.

Loki has been alive for 1,000+ years.  To claim all the things the writers had him do makes total sense because he was "shown the error of his ways" or whatever is a total cop out, IMO.  Not to mention it doesn't address Loki being a subservient sidekick on his own show.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s such a narcissist he fell in love with himself…literally
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm not saying they should have had Loki obtain an Infinity Stone.  I'm saying by putting Loki in a situation where he is a prisoner, could easily obtain a source of great power, and then have him NOT take it is the most un-Loki thing Loki has ever done.  It would have been pretty easy to avoid putting him in that situation while still getting the "point of the scene" across.

Loki has been alive for 1,000+ years.  To claim all the things the writers had him do makes total sense because he was "shown the error of his ways" or whatever is a total cop out, IMO.  Not to mention it doesn't address Loki being a subservient sidekick on his own show.
View Quote

He didn't "NOT take" a source of great power. The source of great power was shown to no longer be a source of great power, therefore literally no better than a paperweight.

Here's the deal.

Headcanon isn't real.

Loki's actions are whatever the writers wanted it to be, because the Mouse owns Loki, and the legions of committees that I'm sure actually put these things together decide who Loki is.

The criticisms of the show should be based on the show itself, judged as a self contained unit, not how it interlinks into all past media. The suspension of disbelief is absolutely necessary when working in long running things like this and is incredibly apparent when looking at comic books as a whole.

There will be "character inconsistencies" to some degree when you're dealing with 6+ different writers across 6+ movies/shows.

Going on the "making sense" crusade is how you wind up with 6 hour autistic ranting from Mauler just picking apart things for the sake of hating it. You can acknowledge something as bad without being like "Nuh uh, that's not how the character would have acted!".

As much as I love RLM, I'm pretty sure them/Plinkett ruined movies forever.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He didn't "NOT take" a source of great power. The source of great power was shown to no longer be a source of great power, therefore literally no better than a paperweight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is definitely not accurate.  The Infinity Stones were not a great source of power IN THE TVA. However, outside of the TVA they still were.  

Speaking of that though: how did the TVA/He Who Remains cancel them out along with all magic within the TVA?  Maybe that'll be addressed in S2, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quoted:

Loki's actions are whatever the writers wanted it to be, because the Mouse owns Loki, and the legions of committees that I'm sure actually put these things together decide who Loki is.

Fictional characters do what their writers have them do?  The hell you say!

Quoted:

The criticisms of the show should be based on the show itself, judged as a self contained unit, not how it interlinks into all past media.

I disagree.  You can't have a show where it's titular character has appeared as a major character in multiple films, in your first episode alone make reference and/or show close to a dozen scenes from previous MCU events, and then plead with your audience to judge the show as a self contained unit with a complete disregard to what came before.

Quoted:
The suspension of disbelief is absolutely necessary when working in long running things like this and is incredibly apparent when looking at comic books as a whole.

Suspension of disbelief is defined as "the intentional avoidance of critical thinking or logic in examining something unreal or impossible in reality."  It is not a licence for writers to write whatever the fuck they want and have it make sense.

Quoted:

There will be "character inconsistencies" to some degree when you're dealing with 6+ different writers across 6+ movies/shows.

Similar to what I said about suspension of disbelief, being accepting of some character inconsistencies does not give writers free rein to have the characters do whatever they want them to do with a complete disregard to what they did before.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I liked it. Fianle was not the best but it setup dr strange perfectly.

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:56:27 AM EDT
[#30]

I don't really agree with what seems to be his main point about Loki being uncharacteristic. In the movies you're used to seeing Loki as an Antagonist, but in this show Loki is the anti-hero and things are shown through his point of view. He is out of his element and isn't always in control of his surroundings. He fails at doing tricks and deceptions. They in no way shy away from how bad of a person Loki is, with how much murder and chaos he has caused. When you see things from the Badguy's perspective, he's not going to seem like a bad guy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:22:39 AM EDT
[#31]
All in all, I did not mind this view into Loki.  Him being narcissistic enough to fall in love with himself was pretty funny.  I think he simply realized that being the one who remained was not the Godhood he wanted, but a trap.  Perhaps it was the possession of ultimate power - but what good is power if you can not enjoy it.   It was not the possition of being worshiped he wanted, only one of near eternal responsibility.  Loki was never one to want responsibility.  They did fracture the multi-verse - which ultimately was a necessity for the Dr Strange story line.  IIRC the Dr Strange story line did not really happen till after the battle of New York.  Plus, the Hulk smash ending of NY might have given him a bit of a different perspective of power...  Puny God.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:22:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Infinity stones only work in the universe they are from.  I mentioned Loki not taking a stone being lame, but I knew that it prob wouldn’t work.  Just wanted to see it happen in the series.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:46:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:50:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Where did Renslayer go?said something about going out and seeking /searching for free will

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:51:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 5:04:50 AM EDT
[#36]
I think they had he who remains that way yo form a strong contrast to how Kang will act. Still they should be like hard fought worthy adversaries and there is no way this is the guy who won a multiverse war. Loki can change and still be Loki. They should of showed him being a nicer shrewd cunning trickster.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Infinity stones only work in the universe they are from.  I mentioned Loki not taking a stone being lame, but I knew that it prob wouldn’t work.  Just wanted to see it happen in the series.
View Quote

Didn't he take the Tesseract?
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did, but it ended up being taken from him when he got to the TVA. Big black chick gave it to Casey, the crusher of hopes and dreams.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
All in all, I did not mind this view into Loki.  Him being narcissistic enough to fall in love with himself was pretty funny.  I think he simply realized that being the one who remained was not the Godhood he wanted, but a trap.  Perhaps it was the possession of ultimate power - but what good is power if you can not enjoy it.   It was not the possition of being worshiped he wanted, only one of near eternal responsibility.  Loki was never one to want responsibility.  They did fracture the multi-verse - which ultimately was a necessity for the Dr Strange story line.  IIRC the Dr Strange story line did not really happen till after the battle of New York.  Plus, the Hulk smash ending of NY might have given him a bit of a different perspective of power...  Puny God.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

While it's easy to dismiss this loss as having changed him, he had several massive setbacks and got his ego curb stomped repeatedly.

The Battle of NY was a humiliation. A world he thought beneath him utterly destroyed his ambition and left him a prisoner. If not for the Avenger's meddling with time, that variant would be on Asgard in a cell.

Now, he escapes, and is immediately apprehended by the TVA and realizes how truly powerless he is compared to them.  Infinity stones?  Worthless trinkets to them. His magic?  Gone.  Getting slammed by Hulk was a trifle compared to the humiliation he endured there.

To further add insult to injury, he learns he will be responsible for his mother's death and will continue to fail over and over until Thanos kills him.

It's easy to understand why he wants to take a different path in light of all of that.
Quoted:

He did. And quickly realized it was useless.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He did, but it ended up being taken from him when he got to the TVA. Big black chick gave it to Casey, the crusher of hopes and dreams.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant after he was at the TVA, had gotten out of the interrogation room and tracked down the guy with the cart full of infinity stones.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I meant after he was at the TVA, had gotten out of the interrogation room and tracked down the guy with the cart full of infinity stones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did. Möbius finds him in the time theatre with it, clearly depressed by his hopeless situation.

"Did you try to use that?"
"Several times. Even an infinity stone is useless here"
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He did. Möbius finds him in the time theatre with it, clearly depressed by his hopeless situation.
"Did you try to use that?"
"Several times. Even an infinity stone is useless here"
View Quote

But nobody said he couldn't pocket a few and use them outside the TVA.
Probably wouldn't do any good in the void/citadel though.

Now he's obviously dropped into another universe's TVA.
-nobody recognizes him
-timekeeper statues replaced with single statue of "he that remains"
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#43]
What would have been the point of him taking one of the infinity stones?

Using one of them outside the TVA, or the time keeper’s decided upon timeline, is totally futile and would’ve just served to have that timeline pruned, just like the first time he used one (tesseract that landed him in the desert when TVA goons showed up and gooned him)

Aside from the fact this is a 6 episode season and they pushed in the direction they wanted to go
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What would have been the point of him taking one of the infinity stones?

Using one of them outside the TVA is totally futile and would’ve just served to have that timeline pruned, just like the first time he used one (tesseract that landed him in the desert when TVA goons showed up and gooned him)

Aside from the fact this is a 6 episode season and they pushed in the direction they wanted to go
View Quote

If he hadn't dropped it he could have zipped away, maybe figuring out how to hide eventually like Sylvie.
If Sylvie took out so many hunters with a sword and mind tricks, why couldn't Loki do better with a stone or 6 outside the TVA?
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I find myself wanting to like it, enjoying some fun parts, but largely feeling disappointed by the last episode.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doom all the things
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I honestly don't know how they could have done that last episode better.

I feared they might shy away from the deeper implications of free will and omniscience, but they did not.

Loki had a redemption arc, but still ultimately betrayed "himself."
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#48]
I was excited to see Mobious back, he was my favorite character.

Last episode:  Huge disappointment.  The so-called bad guy: light weight - not impressive at all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Last episode:  Huge disappointment.  The so-called bad guy: light weight - not impressive at all.
View Quote

In the comics he isn’t, but I think the problem was the casting.

Kang was one of the few parts of post-Endgame MCU I was at least somewhat interested in.

After seeing who’ll be playing him though I no longer am.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Kang was one of the few parts of post-Endgame MCU I was at least somewhat interested in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Kang we saw won’t be the Conqueror. I’m willing to bet that his acting will be rather different when we see the other Kang.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top