Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/22/2020 12:28:31 PM EDT
https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/05/22/now-in-michigan-gretchen-whitmer-want-to-institute-phone-tracing-of-citizens-in-the-name-of-covid-protection/

What can possibly go wrong ?
It is fair to say that some of the sparkle on Michigan Governess Gretchen Whitmer has worn off. Once the favorite daughter of the national media the hyenas in the press corps seem to have softened some of their adoration for the Lady of Lansing. Once a regular guest on the talk circuit and a headline maven for being combative with President Trump her policies within her state have angered the voting base. Her popularity just might be waning.

And it looks to continue. After inspiring protests with her obsessive power grabs it was discovered that Michigan was instituting a policy, like New York, of placing elderly patients testing positive for coronavirus back into nursing homes. Now to add to her record of overbearing governance we learn her state is ramping up a new program to track exposed individuals through their cell phones.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Surely this will just be temporary for our own safety.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
is that bitch just trying  to get someone do something stupid?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
@cl76 here is your queen doing a great job of handling the situation in MI.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
It's almost funny now.  Sad but funny.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow.

She’s really making Coonman look almost passive and has really upped the bar for future aspiring tyrants.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Using Covid-1984 for maximum effect.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol. It's for your protection.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Rumors are floating around that she will continue the bulk of the lockdown well into June (and most likely try to go beyond June).

The first court case went for Karen's emergency declarations being lawful forever even though the rabidly left wing judge admitted she violated one of the two statutes requiring legislative approval first.

Next will be the Appeals Court.

Here is the judge who ruled for Governor Karen....

Michigan voters have relinquished all power to Karens...........we are reaping what we have sowed.

This is what rules our state and one is a Federal senator.........

We have become the worst state in America in just one election.

Everyone of them is a god damned left wing white suburban woman who might think they know what having it hard in life is but in reality have no fucking idea what that is because they were pampered all their fucking lives.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't own a cell phone, never have.
I suppose that they would put a locking ankle bracelet on me, if I lived in that state.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rumors are floating around that she will continue the bulk of the lockdown well into June (and most likely try to go beyond June).

The first court case went for Karen's emergency declarations being lawful forever even though the rabidly left wing judge admitted she violated one of the two statutes requiring legislative approval first.

Next will be the Appeals Court.

Here is the judge who ruled for Governor Karen....

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/712fc8f7e4387586e6b45c9b42557b1aa483972d/c=0-60-2969-2293/local/-/media/2018/04/26/DetroitNews/B99654236Z.1_20180426174158_000_G9R1VKGBS.1-0.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop

Michigan voters have relinquished all power to Karens...........we are reaping what we have sowed.

This is what rules our state.........

We have become the worst state in America in just one election.

https://crain-platform-cdb-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/styles/width_792/public/women%20winners%20collage%20nov%208%20election-MAIN_i.jpg
View Quote

It’s not in accordance with the law, yet it’s lawful anyways.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Given that something like 70% of deaths around the country have occurred in nursing homes, isn't that a bit...retarded. There's nothing to trace, they're inside all day!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Given that something like 70% of deaths around the country have occurred in nursing homes, isn't that a bit...retarded. There's nothing to trace, they're inside all day!
View Quote

Will the tracking work on a Jitterbug?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Yes, please.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope so, and it becomes a trend.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.....and it's time for me and other right wingers to play identity politics because any fucking state that allows itself to be ruled by the people in that image above deserves every fucking thing it gets.

And all it took was one god damned election to utterly destroy my state.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It is fair to say that some of the sparkle on Michigan Governess Gretchen Whitmer has worn off. Once the favorite daughter of the national media the hyenas in the press corps seem to have softened some of their adoration for the Lady of Lansing.

View Quote

Even the Detroit News has turned against her in denouncing her attempt to increase the death count.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/editorials/2020/05/20/editorial-whitmer-order-endangers-nursing-homes-end-now/5220929002/
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#18]
The "free state" of Alabama and our grandma Kay(ren) will apparently be participating in this endeavor.  

"But Apple and Google say the system does not collect location data from your device, and does not share identities of other users to each other."  

You can believe that if you want.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Even the Detroit News has turned against her in denouncing her attempt to increase the death count.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/editorials/2020/05/20/editorial-whitmer-order-endangers-nursing-homes-end-now/5220929002/
View Quote

Let me know when the Detroit Free Press does that........they are the liberal rag in Michigan.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
People might even remember that it's possible to go somewhere without a phone, imagine the chaos.
I've been leaving mine turned off and at home on the weekends, and will be installing a Faraday enclosure in the car this summer.  Need to get a signal shielding bag/box for use on the motorcycle too.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The way I’m reading this, we can lawfully own unregistered machine guns...
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#22]
She’s going full-on Chancellor Sutler, isn’t she?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The "free state" of Alabama and our grandma Kay(ren) will apparently be participating in this endeavor.  

"But Apple and Google say the system does not collect location data from your device, and does not share identities of other users to each other."  

View Quote

If you read how it actually works it's not really that hard to believe it.  In case you still don't believe it you can turn it off.  I know I will be.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Laughs in Coonman.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Nope.  I wouldn’t use a cellphone before I allow even more gross tracking than we already have.  I’m certainly not allowing .gov apps to make me more “safe.”
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]
How big of a drone do you need to carry a cell phone?

Would be fun to give them all sorts of bizarre data to sort out...
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
This shit got old last month
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VPtW_WTjvcU/UH5knuTRzwI/AAAAAAAADIk/T2gMFlW8RLs/s1600/sutler.jpeg

It’s a shame that none of the latest batch of statist leaders will meet his end.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Non COC compliant.....but I will not comply.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#31]
FGW
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you read how it actually works it's not really that hard to believe it.  In case you still don't believe it you can turn it off.  I know I will be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep both location and BT turned off on my phone all the time.  Still, I believe they get whatever data they want from your phone at any time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Virginia just hired 1300 tracers Karens.

The Virginia Department of Health says it will deploy tracking software and enforceable quarantine orders alongside these tracers to more aggressively counter the spread of the virus.

So yeah, I would be holding off on a Karenvirus test if you are not showing signs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It’s a shame that none of the latest batch of statist leaders will meet his end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VPtW_WTjvcU/UH5knuTRzwI/AAAAAAAADIk/T2gMFlW8RLs/s1600/sutler.jpeg

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Heil, Whitler!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#37]
She truly is a power hungry cunt, isn't she?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Needs moar Gulag for citizens who are critical of govt. officials...namely her.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I don’t like this idea but I’d be down to wear the scarlet letter C, for Covid

Also, I’m still not sure why she’s so hot to me

I should go see a psychiatrist
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Virginia just hired 1300 tracers Karens.

The Virginia Department of Health says it will deploy tracking software and enforceable quarantine orders alongside these tracers to more aggressively counter the spread of the virus.

So yeah, I would be holding off on a Karenvirus test if you are not showing signs.
View Quote

Karenvirus,that could catch on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#41]
She is one hate filled skank.

She is on the short list but the fact that she is white will hurt her.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm positive none of the "ladies" of Michigan never learned not to kick a sleeping dog. I'm almost as sure than none of them ever backed a badger into a corner either. The blowback is going to be epic.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#43]
That fucking fucktarded douchecanoe tyrannical bitch can go fuck herself with an ebolagonaherpasyphalaids infected cactus up her pisshole using Carolina Reaper sauce as lube
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#44]
How about just have government death squads gun down anyone who leaves their home for any reason?

You see someone outside of their house and blat blat blat blat blat, the government death squad claps him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She is one hate filled skank.

She is on the short list but the fact that she is white will hurt her.
View Quote

The week Bernie conceded, he said a woman of color (not Jewess) would replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and that a woman would be VP. Which gave me the idea that the VP probably wasn't going to be Stacy or Kamelface.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Setting the .gov overreach aside, the tech giants may not like the anti-tech backlash that will follow.  Legislation like this will directly impact them financially when people decide they can survive with their phones turned off.  I managed to make it through my teens and mid-20's without a cell phone, I think I can manage some errand runs or going out to dinner without it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't know what's going on in Michigan, but their leadership sounds like they must be a real treat at parties.

The exchanges in regards to Trump have just been outright bitter hatefulness.  It doesn't reflect very well on them.  And the tyrannical behavior is getting a bit scary.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How about just have government death squads gun down anyone who leaves their home for any reason?

You see someone outside of their house and blat blat blat blat blat, the government death squad claps him.
View Quote

I believe the Communists already did that in Wuhan.
Gretchen probably envies them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Moving to East TN was the smartest thing I've ever done. I thank God everyday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Setting the .gov overreach aside, the tech giants may not like the anti-tech backlash that will follow.  Legislation like this will directly impact them financially when people decide they can survive with their phones turned off.  I managed to make it through my teens and mid-20's without a cell phone, I think I can manage some errand runs or going out to dinner without it.
View Quote

Probably not.  The majority of people are hooked on their phones as a necessary item, and consider total elimination of their privacy, as no big deal.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top