Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hmm, interesting first post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They haven't really released it yet, but the 10 victims that haven't been identified yet are children. I hope this guy finds a special place in hell for all of eternity.

Hmm, interesting first post.

Thats been happening outside of the mean
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't understand how any grown man can purposely kill innocent children. Just cant even imagine how anyone justifies this to themselves. I honestly don't nt think they even deserve the death penalty. Id pay out of my own pocket to keep them alive...to be tortured daily, for as many years as modern medicine can keep them alive. There is no fate bad enough....and death would be a gift.

I really sincerely hope that this piece of shit suffers as much as any human body can endure.
View Quote

I mean clearly the gun did it.  Absent a weapon of war, the guy would be a model citizen and would never harmed a soul.  Well maybe, but he couldn’t have killed so many.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Food for thought:

They know where he isn’t.  If they simply subtract all the places he isn’t from 1, they will know where he is.
View Quote

You should run for VP
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't understand how any grown man can purposely kill innocent children. Just cant even imagine how anyone justifies this to themselves. I honestly don't nt think they even deserve the death penalty. Id pay out of my own pocket to keep them alive...to be tortured daily, for as many years as modern medicine can keep them alive. There is no fate bad enough....and death would be a gift.

I really sincerely hope that this piece of shit suffers as much as any human body can endure.
View Quote

Agree, something like "sloth" in the movie Se7en.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well maybe, but he couldn’t have killed so many.
View Quote

Didn’t a terrorist in Europe, or possibly the UK, kill like 86 people in about 45 seconds with a truck?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dude has now had almost 24 hours on the run. Let's hope he's not relocating for another event.
View Quote

Now multiply that by 20 guys over a couple states. I'm shocked we haven't seen that 20 years ago. That's how I thought we'd see jihad over here.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Didn't a terrorist in Europe, or possibly the UK, kill like 86 people in about 45 seconds with a truck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well maybe, but he couldn't have killed so many.

Didn't a terrorist in Europe, or possibly the UK, kill like 86 people in about 45 seconds with a truck?
That was in Nice, France 2016.

130 in this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Now multiply that by 20 guys over a couple states. I'm shocked we haven't seen that 20 years ago. That's how I thought we'd see jihad over here.
View Quote
I always thought so too. Trained shooters could cause a lot more damage than some emo with pink hair.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am not going to go get him I think he’s already deceased . The wardens have already checked the river I just think he’s in there
View Quote

Take friends - just in case he's still alive.   You'll need witnesses to prove he was dead when you found him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You should run for VP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Food for thought:

They know where he isn’t.  If they simply subtract all the places he isn’t from 1, they will know where he is.

You should run for VP

What a time to be alive!!!

(in fairness to SkyRaider that's how 'Medicine' works)

((truly, we are living in Idiocracy))
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank god for the Atlantic Ocean. Although with our open southern border we can’t vet the ones coming in. We will probably see Jihad like what you are mentioning in the future.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ain’t the Canadian border up yonder a touch ?
View Quote

We only keep them in Jacksonville and San Diego, IIRC.

I interviewed to be an FE on them back in early 2000's...its a VERY good ole boy network on those P3's. Looking back, glad I didn't get in. This was before the merger.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That was in Nice, France 2016.

137 in this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
View Quote
Nice.jpg
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That or a Beslan style attack.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thank god for the Atlantic Ocean. Although with our open southern border we can’t vet the ones coming in. We will probably see Jihad like what you are mentioning in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s been talked about since at least 9/11/2001. Not sure we’ll see it in our lifetime.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That’s been talked about since at least 9/11/2001. Not sure we’ll see it in our lifetime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn’t be shocked if we see it by the end of 2024 but hopefully not..
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I don’t think he’s killed himself. I think he’s on the move, he’s made very few mistakes so far. Not condoning what he’s done, he’s scum. I just think he’s calculated and had a plan that he’s executing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope your wrong
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Richard Dorn had half the state of California looking for him for a long time. The DC sniper was able to evade capture for what felt like an eternity.

It could be a day or two or a week or two.

Humans are evil
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:12:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I mean clearly the gun did it.  Absent a weapon of war, the guy would be a model citizen and would never harmed a soul.  Well maybe, but he couldn’t have killed so many.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you Janet?
That's something the stupid B would say

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Didn’t a terrorist in Europe, or possibly the UK, kill like 86 people in about 45 seconds with a truck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well maybe, but he couldn’t have killed so many.

Just "BAN" all the things.
That's the way of the left
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Richard Dorn had half the state of California looking for him for a long time. The DC sniper was able to evade capture for what felt like an eternity.

Humans are evil
View Quote

I agree. Humans became civilized, some revert to their natural state.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Humans are evil

This guy has fused wiring
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Maine shooting survivor: 'Thank God' suspect had gun malfunctions

Maine shooting survivor: 'Thank God' suspect had gun malfunctions | Cuomo
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I hope your wrong
View Quote

His wrong?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many can you kill and injure with a Ford Escape?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Maine shooting survivor: 'Thank God' suspect had gun malfunctions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTn0Rv_tZFc
View Quote

Too bad no one was able to shoot back.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't think he's killed himself. I think he's on the move, he's made very few mistakes so far. Not condoning what he's done, he's scum. I just think he's calculated and had a plan that he's executing.
View Quote
Worst case scenario, he has something else coming. Initially hitting two locations was bad enough.

Maybe I missed it, was the rifle recovered from the abandoned vehicle?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice France in 2016   Killed more people than Sandy Hook + Las Vegas combined.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah they wasted no time did they?

All about gun grabbing nothing about mental illness. The facade is off and they don't even care anymore. Any pretext to disarm people and they will ride it as far as they possibly can.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Food for thought:

View Quote

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn" - Charles DeMar.

Food for thought is right. Lol
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:27:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#34]
https://abcnews.go.com/US/maine-mass-shooting-suspect/story?id=104342351

A U.S. Defense Department official confirmed to ABC News that Card was "behaving erratically" while deployed over the summer with his Army Reserve Unit to Camp Smith Training Center in upstate New York to support summer training for West Point cadets.

Leaders of the Army Reserve's 3rd Battalion, 304th Infantry Regiment informed garrison staff at the training site about his behavior on July 17, the defense official said.

"Out of concern for his safety, the unit requested that law enforcement be contacted," the official said.

New York State Police officers responded and transported Card to Keller Army Community Hospital at the U.S. Military Academy for medical evaluation, the official said.

Card allegedly threatened other soldiers with violence and was "command directed" to go to the hospital for the evaluation, according to a source briefed and with direct knowledge of the incident.

New York State Police has stationed armed troopers at the entrances to Camp Smith as a precaution to beef up the armed security, according to the defense official.

Card was not assigned to West Point over the summer as any sort of instructor, including firearms, an academy official told ABC News.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't understand how any grown man can purposely kill innocent children.

View Quote

Child murders should be tortured on public tv and streamed to the interent. And I mean days and weeks of torture.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder if they'll ever find this guy. He probably suicided in the river.

I'm curious if mainers still want to disarm themselves with a crazed killer on the loose? Well Portland will be happy to and Queen Mills will certainly put the boot in Mainers necks So I guess it doesn't matter
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flay them alive, salt on the meat, blood transfusions to keep them alive
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Not a conspiracy guy, but it does occur to me that this is a great way to lock people down for an extended. Length of time. I still think this guy's swimming with the fishes now.

What are they going to keep the state locked down while they continue? What is probably a fruitless search? Locked at home with mail in ballots 2.0, and those circumstances, most people will vote for the ones who promised to end it.

Anyway conspiracy hat off. May this SOB burn in hell

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Ghost town Maine: Schools, shops and restaurants are among businesses shuttering as manhunt for mass-murderer Robert Card escalates

Pics
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wonder if they'll ever find this guy.
View Quote

FBI always gets their a man.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Yep, looks like COVID again What areas are effectively locked down?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I don’t think he will hit more targets. Sounds like he had “beef” with the places he hit. Imagined beef but real to him
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#43]
If he went somewhere secluded, especially in the woods, and killed himself this could go for awhile.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Worst case scenario, he has something else coming. Initially hitting two locations was bad enough.

Maybe I missed it, was the rifle recovered from the abandoned vehicle?
View Quote

I think I read they found a weapon, I’m sure if it were the one used, it would’ve been highlighted more.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If I have time this weekend I’m going to go look to where I think he is
View Quote

Or, you could just do the right thing and make a phone call.

Besides do you want the headache if you off this asshole?

I mean if the fight comes to you that's one thing, but moving in on a subject waiting is a recipe for disaster for one man.

Disregard asked and answered. Still be careful man.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

All about gun grabbing nothing about mental illness. The facade is off and they don't even care anymore. Any pretext to disarm people and they will ride it as far as they possibly can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was easy to see coming with the hard left state of ME now.
The line at cabelas was so long they closed the store. Everyone was buying whatever they could.
(I was working, wasn't there. But heard from people it was worse than walmart on food stamp day x100)
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I mean if the fight comes to you that's one thing, but moving in on a subject waiting is a recipe for disaster for one man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I have time this weekend I’m going to go look to where I think he is

He probably meant in the river. It's moving fast and it's a very wet season, but if I recall correctly, there's a dam in other places where his body can get stuck.

Are local areas locked down or is it the entire state? Kind of alarming if they can keep it locked down as long as they want to find this guy who's probably burning in hell right now
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the one that bothers me, and like you I can't believe it hasn't happened yet.

I pray it never does, but these people are sick.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top