Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
They are about to get this fucker guys. Choppers overhead. I am getting a report of an officer down but you have to keep up with this YouTube channel and it's mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LQgP_c_nNU
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Has that really been a thing ?
-
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After the rash of fake sign language people at press conferences

Has that really been a thing ?
-

Sadly yes
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes

Is she saying the Governor is a loser ??
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
That fucker doesn't have a clue what he is talking about
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The woman doing the extremely demonstrative sign language at the press conference was pretty distracting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/DAC07AA1-4BCE-4EA6-B32D-0D7ADCE962D2_png-3005537.JPG
View Quote

communication is 90% body language....
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557031/IMG_4689-3005588.png
View Quote

I don't know the context, I can only assume yes
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are about to get this fucker guys. Choppers overhead. I am getting a report of an officer down but you have to keep up with this YouTube channel and it's mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LQgP_c_nNU
View Quote
The only chopper I see up is far south of the location someone referenced a few posts back. It's near Lisbon and the boat launch.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pages behind.  Do we know what kind of hearing aids he purchased?  Do they have a Bluetoioth or similar capability?  Where and when did he acquire them?  https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/news/maine-shooting-suspect-robert-card-may-have-targeted-places-where-he-claimed-people-insulted-him/
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:50:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Attachment Attached File

Is that signer telling us how big they/them/their penis is?

Thought we could use a little levity
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557031/IMG_4689-3005588.png
View All Quotes

That’s what it looks like to me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm pages behind.  Do we know what kind of hearing aids he purchased?  Do they have a Bluetoioth or similar capability?  Where and when did he acquire them?  https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/news/maine-shooting-suspect-robert-card-may-have-targeted-places-where-he-claimed-people-insulted-him/
View Quote
I know why you are asking and I don't think the answer is going support any conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#12]
8 hours now? He's in Canada by now?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:01:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What could he have said to warrant the extra “”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another "FBI Electronic Other Surveillance" gun guy hearing voices???!? Naw.....

I guess they needed to rile someone's ass up due to the current airstrikes in Syria.

Tl;dr: Those voices were 100% the FBI.

I rate this out of

What could he have said to warrant the extra “”?

You have to reserve one for things that are just so out there that nobody could think of them before.

So, by definition, you couldn't know.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This situation is fuckkkkkkkkkked and is eventually gonna affect us all as enthusiasts. Some of our arfbrethren are directly impacted and some are in an area where shit could slide.

I know. It sucks. I'm along an escape route for this shitbag. And I am pretty much impotent to do anything to help the victims or to prevent further harm. We all want to prevent harm. Yet here we are with nothing to do.

This fucker harmed us, harmed our friends, and harmed our brethren.

A calling upon the people to help purge this evil is what is needed. This is where a people's militia would show itself as the ultimate power. But here we are all stuck at home hoping some underpaid folk will pull off a miracle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am just having a bad day. I'm sorry for my last post.

We all have bad days man, are you ok?

If you need to talk reach out, I'm happy to talk with you anytime.

This situation is fuckkkkkkkkkked and is eventually gonna affect us all as enthusiasts. Some of our arfbrethren are directly impacted and some are in an area where shit could slide.

I know. It sucks. I'm along an escape route for this shitbag. And I am pretty much impotent to do anything to help the victims or to prevent further harm. We all want to prevent harm. Yet here we are with nothing to do.

A calling upon the people to help purge this evil is what is needed. This is where a people's militia would show itself as the ultimate power. But here we are all stuck at home hoping some underpaid folk will pull off a miracle.

@yekimak

We’re gonna be ok bud.  This is a shitty situation for sure, but as long as we keep our heads everything’s going to be fine.  

Right now we pray and mourn, those like you in the path of this carnage, keep your head on a swivel.  Then when things calm down, let the lessons of this be learned and not forgotten.  

You can find a way to help.  Teach someone how to shoot, you can learn medical skills.  Maybe look into joining your local volunteer fire department or rescue squad if you have one.  They’re always needing people.  

Give blood.  Find something to shine some light on this dark situation.  

Politicians lie, cheat, and steal.  Fuck them.  Turn off their bullshit.  You still have breath in your lungs then you still have freedom in you.  We’re going to be ok.  We are the righteous.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:09:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A few years ago I read that more people fall out of bed and die then get killed by what the media and dems call an Assault Weapon.
View Quote

An average of 500 per year die from rifles of ALL types.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:09:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Law enforcement call for Robert Card to come out of Bowdoin home
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

After the rash of fake sign language people at press conferences she might not even know how.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The woman doing the extremely demonstrative sign language at the press conference was pretty distracting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/DAC07AA1-4BCE-4EA6-B32D-0D7ADCE962D2_png-3005537.JPG

After the rash of fake sign language people at press conferences she might not even know how.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know I shouldn’t, but I laughed my ass off at that screen shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I shouldn’t, but I laughed my ass off at that screen shot.

So did I.  

It’s weird.  She is seemingly attention-whoring at a press conference about a mass shooting.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:32:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don’t think he’s killed himself. I think he’s on the move, he’s made very few mistakes so far. Not condoning what he’s done, he’s scum. I just think he’s calculated and had a plan that he’s executing.
View Quote

Richard Dorn planned his murder spree for weeks and executed it well. The sick guy who bombed the Olympics was able to evade for weeks.

With the modern technology available today and the entire state looking for him, to include FBI HRT, he will be killed soon. I doubt they will take him alive, but who knows.

It is another sick bastard. Humans
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying.

We all do need to remember though that this is our country, and at any time we can take it back peacefully or another way if forced, this doesn't have to continue.

The government should respect and fear those it serves, not the other way around, and I am not saying anyone including myself should harm anyone, I'm simply saying we do have options and those in charge would do well to remember that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@yekimak

We’re gonna be ok bud.  This is a shitty situation for sure, but as long as we keep our heads everything’s going to be fine.  

Right now we pray and mourn, those like you in the path of this carnage, keep your head on a swivel.  Then when things calm down, let the lessons of this be learned and not forgotten.  

You can find a way to help.  Teach someone how to shoot, you can learn medical skills.  Maybe look into joining your local volunteer fire department or rescue squad if you have one.  They’re always needing people.  

Give blood.  Find something to shine some light on this dark situation.  

Politicians lie, cheat, and steal.  Fuck them.  Turn off their bullshit.  You still have breath in your lungs then you still have freedom in you.  We’re going to be ok.  We are the righteous.
View Quote

Thanks, man. A lot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:06:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The sick guy who bombed the Olympics was able to evade for weeks.
View Quote

Eric Rudolph evaded capture for a month shy of 8 years, not weeks.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:09:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So did I.  

It’s weird.  She is seemingly attention-whoring at a press conference about a mass shooting.
View Quote

It has to do with adding context and emotion to a message. It’s not about the person signing, but the person being signed to. Imagine how devoid of context and intent text messaging can be. That’s basically what deaf people have to go off of if you have a signer who doesn’t add visual and emotional context to their sign language.

It communicates more information as most communication is non-verbal, and the verbal piece has been replaced by the simple signs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eric rudolph was on the run for 7 years
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was it 7? Thought it was 5. I was recently reading an old article about how he lived for those years, foraging and eating nuts and salamanders, and dumpster diving. He never left the wilderness into which they pursued him; a rather amazing survival story. I wonder if his family helped him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:24:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember on some of the gun boards back then, some people were trying to make Rudolph into a folk hero who was living off the land in the woods, hunting, fishing, etc...  When he got caught, he was dumpster-diving behind a Save-a-Lot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Was it 7? Thought it was 5. I was recently reading an old article about how he lived for those years, foraging and eating nuts and salamanders, and dumpster diving. He never left the wilderness into which they pursued him; a rather amazing survival story. I wonder if his family helped him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He stole food from people who lived in the area.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I remember on some of the gun boards back then, some people were trying to make Rudolph into a folk hero who was living off the land in the woods, hunting, fishing, etc...  When he got caught, he was dumpster-diving behind a Save-a-Lot.
View Quote
He was doing all those things though, and the dumpster diving.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:28:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Universal Man.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:35:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to him, he was stealing food and gathering some wild stuff.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:46:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few years ago I read that more people fall out of bed and die then get killed by what the media and dems call an Assault Weapon.

FBI UCR Table#8 from 2010-2019 averages ~310 from rifles.
2010-2014     2015-2019
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:46:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

According to him, he was stealing food and gathering some wild stuff.
View Quote
Yes, he also stole food.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wholeheartedly agree. They want people to be weak, dependent victims.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#35]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight

This guy lived in the woods in Maine for 27 years.

I hope they find this murderous asshole soon.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 2:00:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Looks like the gun control effort, via triggering mass shootings, continues.  

Psyops by the Left is what it probably is.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 2:09:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Looks like the gun control effort, via triggering mass shootings, continues.  

View Quote

Keep people locked down long enough and they'll let you do anything.

Like this stuff this guy his either already dead and at the bottom of the river or hiding out somewhere.

They going to keep the schools closed indefinitely until they find him? Could be tomorrow. Could be months could be years could be never because he's lobster food.

I mean judging by how absolutely terrified they were of covid up in Maine, I wouldn't be shocked if Portland residents will be begging Mills to keep them locked in their homes well, simultaneously disarming them with a crazed killer potentially on the loose.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 2:55:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Keep people locked down long enough and they'll let you do anything.

Like this stuff this guy his either already dead and at the bottom of the river or hiding out somewhere.

They going to keep the schools closed indefinitely until they find him? Could be tomorrow. Could be months could be years could be never because he's lobster food.

I mean judging by how absolutely terrified they were of covid up in Maine, I wouldn't be shocked if Portland residents will be begging Mills to keep them locked in their homes well, simultaneously disarming them with a crazed killer potentially on the loose.
View Quote
"Absolutely terrified"   I bet you're just the most popular girl at the party aren't you.

Apologies people from a low crime state are taking caution with their children and are not accustomed to rampant crime and murders like those from say Louisiana. Great job on NOLA and similar cities by the way!

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 3:00:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My friend and his son did not make it.

I hope when this guy dies it's slow and it fucking hurts
View Quote

I am so very sorry
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 3:31:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 3:36:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"Absolutely terrified"   I bet you're just the most popular girl at the party aren't you.

Apologies people from a low crime state are taking caution with their children and are not accustomed to rampant crime and murders like those from say Louisiana. Great job on NOLA and similar cities by the way!

View Quote

1) So you're saying Maine news did not sensationalize covid, that plenty of businesses were not 'dont come inside we are immunocompromised' etc and did not keep schools closed longer than they should have? feel free to enlighten me.

2) Low crime is due in no small part because it is mostly rural with favorable demographics. Still huge problems with mental illness, drug abuse, etc etc.

I like it, beautiful state, nice people, but it's got significant issues that Mills etc don't give a shit about because they're already on the gun grabbing train.

I think (hope) the guy has suck started a shotgun, would explain why he isn't found yet. but if he fell in the river might be a long time before he is found.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

1) So you're saying Maine news did not sensationalize covid, that plenty of businesses were not 'dont come inside we are immunocompromised' etc and did not keep schools closed longer than they should have? feel free to enlighten me.

2) Low crime is due in no small part because it is mostly rural with favorable demographics. Still huge problems with mental illness, drug abuse, etc etc.

I like it, beautiful state, nice people, but it's got significant issues that Mills etc don't give a shit about because they're already on the gun grabbing train.

I think (hope) the guy has suck started a shotgun, would explain why he isn't found yet. but if he fell in the river might be a long time before he is found.
View Quote
So   how many days, weeks, months, years did you spend in Maine during COVID?

Yeah big gun grab train of a state with little to no gun laws outside of federal minimums.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah big gun grab train of a state with little to no gun laws outside of federal minimums.
View Quote

1) May 2020-2022, was at MMC, sporadically travelling back and forth.

2) Rep. Jared Golden is now pro-ban. I expect things to happen.

Hope you're right tho

the longer we go without anything the more i think this asshat is already burning in hell. with any luck
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 4:01:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For now.

Any blue state with total democrat control with solid majorities is just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 4:15:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hope you're right tho

the longer we go without anything the more i think this asshat is already burning in hell. with any luck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you're right tho

I’ve lived here for almost my whole life, and I’ve had the same thoughts that the governor may leverage this crisis in a similar matter to covid. People like her, the hag, live for this shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more executive orders and/or them dragging the situation out as long as possible.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’ve lived here for almost my whole life, and I’ve had the same thoughts that the governor may leverage this crisis in a similar matter to covid. People like her, the hag, live for this shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more executive orders and/or them dragging the situation out as long as possible.
View Quote

Interesting thought. I listen to Scott Adams show and he often says fear is the number one persuader.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His accomplices were the FBI and AJC.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:03:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I always though they needed some sort of reality show type competition for the most outrageous sign language interpreter coming out on top.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#49]

Double face palm… fuckn retard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Double face palm… fuckn retard.
View Quote

Guns of the South guy? Wow
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top