Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok cool. Next time I hope people start throwing bowling balls. Free ammo, there for the taking. Imagine 27 bowling balls coming at that dude. Would be nice if the news talked about these people so we know people fought back. Why this is buried and not top of the news, I don't know. Shit reporting.

It's hindsight now, but this is why people need to have a plan.....cover, react, take down. Practice it. Think about it. Stop living in la la land.
View Quote

The media and politicans don't want you to fight back. They want you err need you to be a victim. So they can sell folks that they and only they can protect you from evil. That they will make things better. All you got to do is vote for them.

Look at the "zero tolerance" bs in school. Kid gets bullied repeatedly. Tells teachers and staff. Nothing gets done about. Kid has enough. Fights back then next time and is punished for it.

Now you have the overzealous prosecution of individuals that fought back — Daniel Penny, Rittenhouse, Zimmerman.

Someone fights back and is successful, lower body count. The media can't get the ratings they need because the body count isn't as high. Politicians can't dance on the graves of victims to advocate for more restrictions and raise as much money for their campaign.

Remember, you got to vote for them because they'll protect you!
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It seems like this guy went off the rails over a pretty short period of time decently late in life. I’m really surprised there wasn’t events that occurred outside the past year that would lend a clue to his mental deterioration. I mean there’s no way he’s a E-7 in a fueler unit and hasn’t had to deal with mind numbing stupidity. How he hasn’t snapped before now is surprising I guess. I’m no SME though.
View Quote

That’s what has been bugging me.  Not an SME either, but schizophrenia normally manifest about 20 years ago for this guy.  Was he able to hide it for 20 years without medication?  Was he being treated under the table so the Army wouldn’t know and discharge him?  Or did he really have the very slow progression variety of mental illness?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Stress inoculation is a thing and not many people have it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally agree at the initial seek cover.

I don't think many people have the "counter attack" part automatically set as the next action...they are more of the "oppum in the stairway" types :/

I strongly suspect that a larger percentage of the population had what might be considered a combat-effective degree of stress inoculation, back 50 years ago.

Now, it's depressingly low. We have recruits in the academy who literally freeze or run away crying if someone legitimately just raises their voice at them. That's representative of the population as a whole...fewer and fewer people who will just suck it up and act when needed. I've seen it multiple times in mixed company of LE and non-LE getting startled by an immediate threat appearing in a "safe" environment, and every time a surprisingly high number of people essentially freeze up, including experienced officers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For those of us that are conspiracy theorists.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTdxhpOuylo
View Quote

Garand Thumb releases a video about evading authorities a week before. And now this happens. Coincidence? I think not.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just poop shooting here, but I wonder what the chances are this guy had built himself some sort of underground "hidey-hole," where he has literally gone to ground waiting for things to cool off before making his next move. Anyone who's ever read "Rogue Male," will know what I'm talking about. If this is the case, perhaps some hunter will stumble across it come hunting season?
View Quote

We are all poop shooting in this thread ..

I guess it all depends  is this a situation where he made a decision in a couple of days he was going to commit this act or was he planning this for weeks .

If he did build a hideout like that or had another vehicle parked there  to escape this is some meticulous  planning on his part.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Right. He lost his crap and got violent. Possibly with a retirement package pending. Heck they could have told him something bad regarding his packet and he lost it towards the command. Can’t say I wouldn’t go biblical at someone if they would have played fast and loose with my packet there at the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

but it WAS noticed though.

he was referred by his command for mental health screening / care

people KNEW he was losing it

Right. He lost his crap and got violent. Possibly with a retirement package pending. Heck they could have told him something bad regarding his packet and he lost it towards the command. Can’t say I wouldn’t go biblical at someone if they would have played fast and loose with my packet there at the end.

On the radio this morning they were talking about him losing his job and his long time girlfriend broke up with him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

yes lots of hypotheticals

but as a reservist -- he wouldn't have been eligible to receive his retirement pay for another 20 years anyway -- as a 40 year old -- (receive at age 60)  so it was not an imminent / immediate benefit loss in any case

(mil experts correct me if i am wrong re. Reservist Retirement Pay)

View Quote

You can very well get discharged instead of moved to the retired reserves with no future retirement benefits up to the time the packet is approved. I had an E-8 decided that cocaine was a worthy hobby and yeeted a 27 year career. He popped on a piss test after submitting his packet.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you arguing that things need to go back to normal? Or what are you questioning? Folks should no longer be vigilant and locked down while this nutso is still loose?
View Quote

Sure bro

Just two more weeks to stop the spread.

They have absolutely no idea where this guy is because he's probably swimming with the fishes.

They may find this rat fuck POS tomorrow. They met find him in 2 months. They may never.

How long is acceptable to lock people down in the name of public safety?

Probably needs its own thread, but This one aspect of all this that has me curious, cuz I know Mills loves to exert authority.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

On the radio this morning they were talking about him losing his job and his long time girlfriend broke up with him.
View Quote

I’ve heard that but haven’t seen the full chain of events in a time line. He seems pretty upbeat in the FB chat but it looks like things went downhill with a quickness since then.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sounds like he grew up deer hunting and hanging with this family in the woods though. Deer hunters spend days on end in the woods.
View Quote

Do you really believe that? I would guess less than 5% of all deer hunters spend the night in the woods.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#11]
They say he was a "reservist."  So, was he a one weekend a month/2 weeks a year reservist, or a full time member of the USAR?

If he was a one weekend a month guy, do we know what his regular job was?

And if he wasn't an Army firearms instructor, was he certified elsewhere?

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That’s what has been bugging me.  Not an SME either, but schizophrenia normally manifest about 20 years ago for this guy.  Was he able to hide it for 20 years without medication?  Was he being treated under the table so the Army wouldn’t know and discharge him?  Or did he really have the very slow progression variety of mental illness?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems like this guy went off the rails over a pretty short period of time decently late in life. I’m really surprised there wasn’t events that occurred outside the past year that would lend a clue to his mental deterioration. I mean there’s no way he’s a E-7 in a fueler unit and hasn’t had to deal with mind numbing stupidity. How he hasn’t snapped before now is surprising I guess. I’m no SME though.

Or it's not schizophrenia at all.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#13]
I realize that people omitting acts like this generally go charging off on the spur of the moment but who's to say he didn't give a little thought to what he would do after he killed all those people. Obviously he chose not to stick around and shoot it out with the cops, he had some sort of escape plan in mind.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
wow this dude is still out and about ? This is the longest a mass shooter has been at large after a shooting. Not surprised if he has previous military experience. It's wasn't easy evading capture or law enforcement really screwed up.

Edit:
"Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18: Had become obsessed with stock market crashes and Biden before massacre"

This guy has a screen name here for sure
View Quote

The 2002 DC sniper manhunt lasted about 3 weeks (coincidentally, also in October & involving a former military shooter). Not exactly the same kind of shooting, though.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do you really believe that? I would guess less than 5% of all deer hunters spend the night in the woods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like he grew up deer hunting and hanging with this family in the woods though. Deer hunters spend days on end in the woods.

We always have a hunting camp when hunting, not necessarily sleeping in the dirt but sometimes
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The media and politicans don't want you to fight back. They want you err need you to be a victim. So they can sell folks that they and only they can protect you from evil. That they will make things better. All you got to do is vote for them.

Look at the "zero tolerance" bs in school. Kid gets bullied repeatedly. Tells teachers and staff. Nothing gets done about. Kid has enough. Fights back then next time and is punished for it.

Now you have the overzealous prosecution of individuals that fought back — Daniel Penny, Rittenhouse, Zimmerman.

Someone fights back and is successful, lower body count. The media can't get the ratings they need because the body count isn't as high. Politicians can't dance on the graves of victims to advocate for more restrictions and raise as much money for their campaign.

Remember, you got to vote for them because they'll protect you!
View Quote

I try telling people this and get looked at as a crazy person.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally agree at the initial seek cover.

I don't think many people have the "counter attack" part automatically set as the next action...they are more of the "oppum in the stairway" types :/

No shit. Hell most people let a sign or draconian law dictate whether or not they carry a firearm.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#18]
To add, this does strike me as a great way for Mills and her cronies to go about their agenda.

Keep people locked in their homes and kids out of school on an indefinite manhunt.

Lift it under condition of a firearm ban

After enough time the sheep will be clamoring for a handful of gun owners to give their stuff up.

Not saying it's going to happen

But it could and I don't like it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We always have a hunting camp when hunting, not necessarily sleeping in the dirt but sometimes
View Quote

I know lots of guys that have camps, Almost nobody in the southeast goes out overnight with a pack and camps like out west. I bet a lot still go out for the day and sleep at home.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where did the schizophrenia subject come from initially? Was he actually diagnosed or is it that he “heard voices” and people jumped to he’s schizophrenic?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The 2002 DC sniper manhunt lasted about 3 weeks (coincidentally, also in October & involving a former military shooter). Not exactly the same kind of shooting, though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wow this dude is still out and about ? This is the longest a mass shooter has been at large after a shooting. Not surprised if he has previous military experience. It's wasn't easy evading capture or law enforcement really screwed up.

Edit:
"Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18: Had become obsessed with stock market crashes and Biden before massacre"

This guy has a screen name here for sure

He got caught by sending FBI letters bragging and they discovered his identity thru them, if Malvo is who your referencing, using a ar-15 shoplifted from a gun shop.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I know lots of guys that have camps, Almost nobody in the southeast goes out overnight with a pack and camps like out west. I bet a lot still go out for the day and sleep at home.
View Quote

I know a bunch that go out before dawn, wait for sun up, hunt for an hour or so, and either go to work or call in if they kill one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My mom's illness didn't really manifest until her late thirties.  Well past where typical schizophrenia is supposed to happen.  I'm convinced the trauma of my dad's suicide helped to kick it into full-blown madness.  Did the guy suffer anything traumatic in the last few years?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mom's illness didn't really manifest until her late thirties.  Well past where typical schizophrenia is supposed to happen.  I'm convinced the trauma of my dad's suicide helped to kick it into full-blown madness.  Did the guy suffer anything traumatic in the last few years?

It doesn't necessarily need trauma. First breaks are usually in late teens/early 20s, but they can be later in life.

A while back we had the fun of a family showing up at our door with their intensely psychotic husband. Basically zero indicators ahead of time, guy was in his 40s, no recent stress or trauma, no DV, no issues at all.

Guy just up and popped one day, and became convinced the neighborhood and local LE were all plotting to kidnap his wife and make her a sex slave. He told me he had loaded up his AK and was getting set to go through the neighborhood to stop his neighbors. But instead he went and physically kidnapped his wife and drove off with her long distance, to "keep her safe".

I placed him into protective custody, and then he ultimately was arrested on a warrant for the wife kidnapping. The court demanded he undergo treatment and stay medicated to stay out of prison. From what dude told me, it was just pure chance that we had the opportunity to intervene rather than him opening fire first on the community.

What's hard to explain if you haven't seen it, is that the poor guy was just as much a victim as anyone. He genuinely wanted to protect his family and wife, and didn't want harm coming to them. He bore no latent grudge against anyone until the psychosis happened and "told" him who the threat *really was*.

There's nothing he could have done to prevent being in those shoes. The only prevention was trained outside mental health intervention...and I'm still not certain he couldn't do the same thing again, since he's not in our AO (came a long distance to me because in his delusions he figured he could trust LE from outside the area, but not LE nearby).
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Are you arguing that things need to go back to normal? Or what are you questioning? Folks should no longer be vigilant and locked down while this nutso is still loose?
View Quote

I get being vigilant and all, but locking down for ONE asshole is just nuts.  I would rather die in a gunfight than live with myself for being such a coward that I let this prick control my life.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lots of businesses, public buildings and schools still locked down/closed in my area

If I could, I would be. What do you think will happen if armed citizens go out and join the feds and local LEO in the manhunt, in 2023?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Lots of businesses, public buildings and schools still locked down/closed in my area

Quoted:

It wasn't all that long ago that every able bodied man in that vicinity would be out looking for this POS instead of scared and locked down. Especially victims relatives.

If I could, I would be. What do you think will happen if armed citizens go out and join the feds and local LEO in the manhunt, in 2023?

Using 2023 technology is more effective when there aren’t a couple hundred other civilians out in the woods.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Main reason, is we don’t need too, as in most cases your only a few hundred yards from your truck, and home in 20 minutes, you walk 1/4 mile your probably crossing property lines and tresspassing, just simply not enough wilderness / open spaces here that requires you to be many miles into the woods, far from a road / your vehicle, where out west it’s basically SOP, and necessary to go 2-5 miles ( or more) into the bush to locate animals.

One of my dreams is to go out west, ( atv / fly / horseback / boat far into the bush, 20+ miles)  as I really can’t physically hike and tote the fear in 5 miles on foot, ,camp,  hunt for days , kill a big assed elk / moose, and take 3-5, 5 mile hikes to haul it back out again, maybe 20 years ago, but not now, ) and hunt a spike camp for elk, or moose, or even white tail, simply for the experience.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whitetail hunting in general in North America doesn't involve that because whitetails  for the most part are everywhere close to civilization.

Deer camps are a thing but back packing to whitetail hunt isn't really a thing for most .

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where did the schizophrenia subject come from initially? Was he actually diagnosed or is it that he “heard voices” and people jumped to he’s schizophrenic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We jumped to conclusions.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Garand Thumb releases a video about evading authorities a week before. And now this happens. Coincidence? I think not.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
All those people during the attack and none of them were carrying, if there is any lesson to be learned by the sheep it is to always carry.  If you love your family you should do your duty and protect them with a gun, not hopelessly run into a gunfight screaming with your empty hands only to get mowed down, damn it people will never learn from this though.  Sorry but real life is not some Mayberry fantasy land, there are bad people out there and they will kill you and everyone you love without hesitating.

If there are signs posted against carry and they don't provide multiple layers of armed security then they don't give a damn about my life so they don't get my money.
View Quote

I wasn’t illegal to carry at the bowling alley
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know a bunch that go out before dawn, wait for sun up, hunt for an hour or so, and either go to work or call in if they kill one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

My SOP, is up about 3am, coffee, shower and get awake, SHIT, SHOWER AND SHAVE, head out by 5am, in stand by 5.30 ( 30 minutes before daylight), hunt until 10am max, usually 9am. Head home, eat breakfast, hit the bed around 11am, nap 11am - 1pm.  Wake up, get a snack / coffee, back in stand by 2.30-3.00pm, hunt until dark, ( 5.00 pm. )

It works, because 99% of all deer I see are within 3-4 hours of daylight, and 2 hours of dark, and my trail / deer cameras confirm this, I generally only get maybe 1-2 pics of a “ nice Buck”, between 11am and 2pm in the entire hunting season, vs hundreds in those morning / night hours and ten thousand during night time pics.

So 2-4 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night offers us the best bang for the Buck, and limits energy expended to reduce fatigue on my old ass.

I have hunted daylight to dark multiple times, and only deer I saw were in that morning / evening time frame. Nothing around noon, but I hunt private land, not public, so fewer hunters leaving to bump deer / deer don’t learn to move at noon when everyone’s grabbing a burger / nap.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD was jumping to conclusions
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Police have someone on the ground, live on FOX
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only person I knew that did that was a former employee in GA, he hunted in his back yard basically.  Western states rule
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hey, harden up and maybe go guard a Walmart or something, anything other than posting stupid, insulting nonsense in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@haveblue83 shut up. Two men ran towards the guy and died at the bowling alley and the manager is Schmengees grabbed a knife and tried to stop him.

Ok cool. Next time I hope people start throwing bowling balls. Free ammo, there for the taking. Imagine 27 bowling balls coming at that dude. Would be nice if the news talked about these people so we know people fought back. Why this is buried and not top of the news, I don't know. Shit reporting.

It's hindsight now, but this is why people need to have a plan.....cover, react, take down. Practice it. Think about it. Stop living in la la land.

Hey, harden up and maybe go guard a Walmart or something, anything other than posting stupid, insulting nonsense in this thread.

Leave Hot Pockets ALONE!
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Main reason, is we don’t need too, as in most cases your only a few hundred yards from your truck, and home in 20 minutes, you walk 1/4 mile your probably crossing property lines and tresspassing, just simply not enough wilderness / open spaces here that requires you to be many miles into the woods, far from a road / your vehicle, where out west it’s basically SOP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Main reason, is we don’t need too, as in most cases your only a few hundred yards from your truck, and home in 20 minutes, you walk 1/4 mile your probably crossing property lines and tresspassing, just simply not enough wilderness / open spaces here that requires you to be many miles into the woods, far from a road / your vehicle, where out west it’s basically SOP.

I'll be sleeping out under the stars tonight for the opener of muzzleloader tomorrow. I just get out of work late and I don't want to scramble to get ready in the morning
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I get being vigilant and all, but locking down for ONE asshole is just nuts.  I would rather die in a gunfight than live with myself for being such a coward that I let this prick control my life.
View Quote

Just two more weeks bro

If we allow everyone to live their lives too soon than we may never catch this guy

If it saves one life

Remember we're all in this together

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Must never have heard of the popular sport of winter camping.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd bet this pussy is dead already, if he was still alive he would have tried to pull some more shit today.

He's not just hanging out with all that adrenalin and doing nothing.

Unless he's on some heavy drugs to calm himself down, he's dead and I hope that's the case.

Unless his plan is to run and hide in the woods like Eric Ruldolph or Eric Frein.

Experts warned that the 40-year-old deer hunter and Army reservist was well equipped to survive in the wild,

In New England/Canada during the winter? Uh, no.

He'd shit to watch folks hike up Mt Washington in January just to throw on a set of skis and come down Tuckerman.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think they are putting to much into this guys training  unless he actually trained on his own in addition to the army  He very well may be better than most but some media are acting like he's some kinda special forces operator   And why no ones said much of the girlfriend that recently dumped him ? I'd not be surprised if this alley and the bar was her cliches and friends  that may have Ben dissing him or even threatening him if he bothered  her or something  Theres something to these targets
View Quote

Agree with your synopsis.  The “experts” extolling his high speed low drag survival training he received as a fueler are very ignorant or intentionally lying.  When people go bonkers later in life it’s normally emotionally triggered.  He targeted these places for reasons mostly unknown, but one reason I’m certain of is that he KNEW he would not face armed opposition.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'll be sleeping out under the stars tonight for the opener of muzzleloader tomorrow. I just get out of work late and I don't want to scramble to get ready in the morning
View Quote

That's because you are a weirdo

I remember that thread
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's correct.  From the descriptions of his prior behavior as "normal" and nothing worrisome, it's likely that he has a brain tumor/cancer or has been poisoned.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Police had a suspect surrounded, turns out not to be suspect.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Police have someone on the ground, live on FOX
View Quote

Looks like police surrounded some poor couple walking their dog.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I slept over night in my deer tower a few times, so I wouldn’t bump deer entering.  But zero desire to camp when my truck is a few hundred yards away, and my house is 100 yards away, 5 minutes, or 30 minutes away max, and me staying in the woods helps spook deer out of the area during their normal safe time, and reduces my chances in daylight.  Although I would love to camp and hunt, it’s just not practical when your limited to hunting 1, 10, 50 acre lots.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He'd shit to watch folks hike up Mt Washington in January just to throw on a set of skis and come down Tuckerman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd bet this pussy is dead already, if he was still alive he would have tried to pull some more shit today.

He's not just hanging out with all that adrenalin and doing nothing.

Unless he's on some heavy drugs to calm himself down, he's dead and I hope that's the case.

Unless his plan is to run and hide in the woods like Eric Ruldolph or Eric Frein.

Experts warned that the 40-year-old deer hunter and Army reservist was well equipped to survive in the wild,

In New England/Canada during the winter? Uh, no.

Well at least that keeps you warm. The one time I did it I was sweating like a hostage.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
This one?
How to Evade A Professional Military (Tracking, Countertracking)

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#48]
They don't have an earthly clue where this guy is. Jfc

Still say he's lobster food.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It doesn't necessarily need trauma. First breaks are usually in late teens/early 20s, but they can be later in life.

A while back we had the fun of a family showing up at our door with their intensely psychotic husband. Basically zero indicators ahead of time, guy was in his 40s, no recent stress or trauma, no DV, no issues at all.

Guy just up and popped one day, and became convinced the neighborhood and local LE were all plotting to kidnap his wife and make her a sex slave. He told me he had loaded up his AK and was getting set to go through the neighborhood to stop his neighbors. But instead he went and physically kidnapped his wife and drove off with her long distance, to "keep her safe".

I placed him into protective custody, and then he ultimately was arrested on a warrant for the wife kidnapping. The court demanded he undergo treatment and stay medicated to stay out of prison. From what dude told me, it was just pure chance that we had the opportunity to intervene rather than him opening fire first on the community.

What's hard to explain if you haven't seen it, is that the poor guy was just as much a victim as anyone. He genuinely wanted to protect his family and wife, and didn't want harm coming to them. He bore no latent grudge against anyone until the psychosis happened and "told" him who the threat *really was*.

There's nothing he could have done to prevent being in those shoes. The only prevention was trained outside mental health intervention...and I'm still not certain he couldn't do the same thing again, since he's not in our AO (came a long distance to me because in his delusions he figured he could trust LE from outside the area, but not LE nearby).
View Quote

Wow!
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's correct.  From the descriptions of his prior behavior as "normal" and nothing worrisome, it's likely that he has a brain tumor/cancer or has been poisoned.
View Quote

MK-Ultra for sure.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top