Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t your daddy tell you to never stick it in the crazy?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
All depends on the quality of her tits and how well she makes a sandwich.  Brain dead is baseline for almost every woman.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The words you have used to describe your current girlfriend imply that she’s not going to be missing out if she leaves.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So she’s single now?

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
More than likely she'll be kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The words you have used to describe your current girlfriend imply that she’s not going to be missing out if she leaves.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you use the word cunt to describe your girlfriend often?

Do you do it in front of her?

If so, her lack of common sense is second only to her lack of self respect.

If I was ever verbally abusive to a romantic partner, it would probably take dental records to identify my remains
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
More than likely she'll be kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.
View Quote

Seems like she may already have been.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
You seem tense.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hook me up with the gas station chick, ill make sure she leaves you alone.
View Quote

OP, here's a guy that likes his women with a hint of gasoline and rotisserie hotdogs, help him out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm with OP, she's a dumb ass.

For all the people spouting crap like "remember when phone numbers and addresses were listed in a phone book" please go ahead and post your name and phone number here in this thread so we can have an arfcom reunion. I fucking dare you....

I remember when we didn't have a cancel culture, home invasions and riots over druggie thugs getting shot or killed by the police. Times have changed, and not for the better.

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Didn’t your daddy tell you to never stick it in the crazy?
View Quote

He went way beyond that and is shacking up with it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife's parents did that kind of shit with homeless people in Hawaii.  I was AMAZED at how street stupid they were.

Nothing happened.

Most of these interactions end with nothing happening.

But yes, it's dumb.
View Quote

My wife's parents moved to MD, and they're giving anyone they see walking in their development a ride to get to know them. Like random people getting rides to their Burger King jobs when they were walking to the bus stop.
It's only a matter of time until they get murdered.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#14]
GD is so full of stupid.

A phone number can give name and address. Name and address even more.

Pro gun or America stickers on vehicle can make you a target the same as flying an American flag outside your house for criminals looking for guns or ammo. Been going on for years.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#15]
This is probably just a troll post anyway so I’m not sure why I’m replying, but anyone who would say these types of things about his girlfriend and then turn around and stay with her probably should be getting called a cunt rather than calling her  a cunt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

I’m torn. Part of me thinks this story is 100% pure bullshit.
The other part thinks that she’s an idiot for being with you.

I’m going with she’s an idiot for being with someone like you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

thats a much nicer way of saying what i was thinking.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Pro gun or America stickers on vehicle can make you a target the same as flying an American flag outside your house for criminals looking for guns or ammo. Been going on for years.

View Quote

Joe Biden
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C.

Come get me muthafuckas! I double dog dare you!!!

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#19]
If I was OP I woulda been fucking my girl + the crackhead right now at a minimum. Instead hes making threads about getting his door kicked in? Different strokes, I suppose.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.

It's even funnier if you imagine both are true.

He invented an imaginary girlfriend that he doesn't deserve and will leave him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Joe Biden
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Joe Biden
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C.

lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#22]
If they want to know where she lives they would just follow her home lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Quoted:

For all the people spouting crap like "remember when phone numbers and addresses were listed in a phone book" please go ahead and post your name and phone number here in this thread so we can have an arfcom reunion. I fucking dare you....

I remember when we didn't have a cancel culture, home invasions and riots over druggie thugs getting shot or killed by the police. Times have changed, and not for the better.

You guys need to chill.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Is the OPs thread the new copypasta?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not sure if you're attempting humor but yeah, that's what I'd do. I try to think from a criminal's prospective, and go from there.
View Quote
Not an attempt at humor. If I was trying to rob someone, and I knew where they lived and what their number was, that's exactly what I'd do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Yea, your GF isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Yea, you went so apeshit, that apes will write poems about you.

Both of you need some serious work done.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Jesus OP put on some Tool and smoke a J (Disclaimer: Don't actually smoke a J because that is illegal)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You guys need to chill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Quoted:

You guys need to chill.

Don’t shatter their egos.  They are the targets of criminal masterminds and only their cat like reflexes, rapier wit, and 00 agent level field craft keep them safe.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I love ARFCOM, too, man! You should send me your address so we can like, love ARFCOM in person!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love arfcom, but there's many  many reasons that I separate myself from most of the people here.

I love ARFCOM, too, man! You should send me your address so we can like, love ARFCOM in person!

Bro, you don't even post your state of residence...

...I'm guessing Alabama
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You guys need to chill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Quoted:

You guys need to chill.

OP's gf needs to leave him for the way he talks about her, but the rest is a real thing. Or maybe its just a cal thing, for now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I'm a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?
View Quote
That's dumb as shit. How is the "Crackhead" going to know you have anything worth stealing. Your girlfriend driving a Lambo, flashing her diamonds and a wad of cash at the gas station? How are you preventing the random crack head driving down your down your street from spotting your address? You know if they see that they know your address and now they know where you live and they can come rob you!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#32]
lighten up francis.
so you were at the store and identified crackheads as fucked up people? were they looking at your boomer wallet full of hundred dollar bills or just wanted to not drink alone?

without any broader context this seems silly.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#33]
OP, I agree with you. What your girlfriend did was really stupid. And you did not overreact.

ETA: And the interesting thing is whether the girlfriend will get a call from her new friend.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Pics of gf still not loaded
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

OP's gf needs to leave him for the way he talks about her, but the rest is a real thing. Or maybe its just a cal thing, for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Quoted:

You guys need to chill.

I'll meet you half way on that one.

We agree on the first part. 100%

Second part... yeah, there is a location aspect to it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Out of college I worked at a mental hospital here in the San Diego area. Just received my degree in psychology and wanted to heal everyone.

Well, first day on the job...this guy somes up to me, super nice. Says I'm so and so. i said, nice to meet you, I am Mike. He says...do you live nearby. I reply no, I live in such and such town....goes on like this for a few minutes.

One of the senior guys runs over, pulls me from the guy and says ...."NO, never tell them what part of town or where you live. These guys will get released and show up at your door." Hollee fuuk, i thought to myself.

I quit the next day after a violent "guest" escaped and I was trapsing through the hills with Sheriffs and K9's trying to find this guy. Got into IT the next month.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#37]
OP, you sound like a mentally stable, sane person. I am sure you and the girlfriend are very classy folks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

From her description: “She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking…. So I gave up where we lived and my number!”

HOW stupid can you be? I’m not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
View Quote

those would have been important details. but still educate not denigrate
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes she sounds like an idiot.  I'd be furious too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's not just a chick thing, but it definitely seems to bother them more. Being uprooted from a social web seems to upset a lot of women deeply.
We moved about 3 years ago, and my wife struggled for about 2 of those years to find a decent group of friends - she had a hard time with it for a while, even discussed moving back. She eventually found other cheer moms, so I'd argue that she still hasn't found a decent group
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not just a chick thing.

I have two pretty good friends that i literally met sitting next to them at a bar. Amazing what getting drunk can do for your social life.

positive and negative impacts

It's not just a chick thing, but it definitely seems to bother them more. Being uprooted from a social web seems to upset a lot of women deeply.
We moved about 3 years ago, and my wife struggled for about 2 of those years to find a decent group of friends - she had a hard time with it for a while, even discussed moving back. She eventually found other cheer moms, so I'd argue that she still hasn't found a decent group

Women are naturally inclined to a herd mentality. They need a herd to feel comfortable. Men are not typically that way. We’re comfortable going it alone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You guys need to chill.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Send her to my house for discipline.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Is OP drinking again?

If some random really wanted to rob you, they's just follow her home....
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Send her to my house for discipline.
View Quote

I'd wait until at least pics are posted you may end up disciplining this....

ETA Unless that is your thing I don't judge..
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Fake news.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol
View Quote

Ya, sounds like OP's girl is the one dodging a bullet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is so full of stupid.

Quoted:

You guys need to chill.

Thats more than half considering location.

Either way, dont wright it off as paranoia. With the way this country is going, the next location could be yours.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
(Disclaimer: Don't actually smoke a J because that is illegal)
View Quote

Depends on which side of the Red River I’m on.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well if your girlfriend told them that, then yeah, kick her to the curb

But she didn’t, did she?

What the fuck do they know?  A phone number and a car?

That makes you as likely a target as the guy down he street with a similar vehicle

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?

Well if your girlfriend told them that, then yeah, kick her to the curb

But she didn’t, did she?

What the fuck do they know?  A phone number and a car?

That makes you as likely a target as the guy down he street with a similar vehicle

OP, break up with the GF so she can go find a worthwhile man. Then, stay single till you croak.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is OP drinking again?

If some random really wanted to rob you, they's just follow her home....
View Quote

Maybe they/she did

OoooHHHHHhOooooo.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top