BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people. He says 80% were of a like mind. I take comfort that such people were there.

How would it be better if all conservative guard members refused to go and got stripped of their command etc.. That is likely literally what Pelosi hoped would happen.

How would the protesters have been better off if there was no one there that was on their side at least to some degree politically?

Most importantly, how is it fair to assume he would have broken his oath and fired on Americans just on an order as implied just for political reasons? Is he even able to say he wouldn't and keep his commission? He implied he would defend himself from a nutjob if needed and nothing else. If not him, and people like him, who would be there to oppose an order to open up on the people?

I read the OP as an expose on what our political leaders did, not as a brag. There was live ammo. They ordered that. Now we know.

We already knew the whole thing was a farse.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing.
View Quote

I'm pretty much with above.

We absolutely NEED those GOOD PEOPLE (like the O.P.) to be IN those organizations.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not quite:

"It took nearly 4 hours for the first guard reinforcements to arrive on January 6 --- about 5:40 p.m. --- By then, most of the violence had subsided."

Source:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/01/timeline-of-national-guard-deployment-to-capitol/

View Quote

Please explain how January 6th, 2021 applies to the 2020 riots.

Remedial calender training. You are a no go at this station.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Were your orders authorizing the use of deadly force against US citizens, I mean insurrectionists, written or verbal?
View Quote

There is always a use of force.

Gate guards at every base stateside have had a use of force rule since time began
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
what a hero

the uniparty thanks you for your  brave and honorable service and loyalty for protecting their interests.
View Quote

I saved democracy.

I’m a hero.

But not quite as big a hero as tnose who got the Covid shot
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Imagine if they all got canceled and the peaceful protest that would empower.

What part of that don't you get?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people.

How would it be better if all conservative guard members refused to go and got stripped of their command etc.. That is likely literally what Pelosi hoped would happen.

How would the protesters have been better off if there was no one there that was on their side at least to some degree politically?

Most importantly, how is it fair to assume he would have broken his oath and fired on Americans just on an order as implied just for political reasons? Is he even able to say he wouldn't and keep his commission? He implied he would defend himself from a nutjob if needed and nothing else. If not him, and people like him, who would be there to oppose an order to open up on the people?

I read the OP as an expose on what our political leaders did, not as a brag. There was live ammo. They ordered that. Now we know.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing.

I didn't assume shit. I asked if he would fire, first he called me crazy and then implied he would.  Go back read the thread again slower.
I didn't address you. I did read it carefully and slept on it before replying though. You read that implication into it.

What part of if he answered "no" outright he would get cancelled and there would potentially be one less like him don't you get though?

Imagine if they all got canceled and the peaceful protest that would empower.

What part of that don't you get?
I've said more than I intended to already - I have no issues with anyone in this thread. The whole thing is very disconcerting and there are huge issues with how the government responded. I will never forget reading what happened to Ashli Babbitt that day and will never forgive it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people. He says 80% were of a like mind. I take comfort that such people were there.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing
View Quote

I see it this way as well.

The OP gave us RECON info that from where I sit after two whole years, I had never heard from any source. Total radio silence on the live ammo angle.

I look at that as invaluable information, as now we know for sure what we had always suspected about the "Deep State" and how it feels about anyone to the right of Karl Marx.

The left would absolutely LOVE to purge the (historically conservative) Armed Forces of any and all conservatives, and they've been actively working towards that first through the "Woke" BS in training, and then going hog-wild with the vaxx mandate.

This is why Obama started pushing for a "National Police Force" during his regime, but they got a gift plopped into their laps via J6 and COVID, where they think the can re-shape the armed forces into the leftist brownshirts that they need to reach their "final solution".

Rail against our dwindling conservative brethren in uniform at all our own peril.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

On paper, you’re right. History tells us that “just following orders” is a thing though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thank you for your answer and I believe you when you said no and others here should also. But the one thing I disagree with and it's not on you. If the force rules forbid that then why did the federal government issue you guys live ammo. Even though force rules forbid it. This would not have forbid the tyrants occupying our capital from ordering it though. I mean they aren't following our Constitution and Bill of Rights now so why follow that rule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn stop acting ignorant. People just want to know if you were ordered to fire upon unarmed American protestors in DC what you would do. Simply question and simple answer.

Absolutely not and the use of force rules forbid that

I’m not being ignorant.

I’m desensitized to the stupidity.

Thank you for your answer and I believe you when you said no and others here should also. But the one thing I disagree with and it's not on you. If the force rules forbid that then why did the federal government issue you guys live ammo. Even though force rules forbid it. This would not have forbid the tyrants occupying our capital from ordering it though. I mean they aren't following our Constitution and Bill of Rights now so why follow that rule.

And if the force rules forbid it, then the force rules can be changed to allow it...
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Here we find out who'll lead the pack in the confiscation raids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
A lot of you all are wound way too tight.

Thanks for the pics, OP.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#11]

That's a fairly fucking disgusting accusation.  It says a hell of alot more about you than him.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I see it this way as well.

The OP gave us RECON info that from where I sit after two whole years, I had never heard from any source. Total radio silence on the live ammo angle.

I look at that as invaluable information, as now we know for sure what we had always suspected about the "Deep State" and how it feels about anyone to the right of Karl Marx.

The left would absolutely LOVE to purge the (historically conservative) Armed Forces of any and all conservatives, and they've been actively working towards that first through the "Woke" BS in training, and then going hog-wild with the vaxx mandate.

This is why Obama started pushing for a "National Police Force" during his regime, but they got a gift plopped into their laps via J6 and COVID, where they think the can re-shape the armed forces into the leftist brownshirts that they need to reach their "final solution".

Rail against our dwindling conservative brethren in uniform at all our own peril.

View Quote

Since my unit had a different tasking, we didn’t thankfully have to go to DC. I know quite a few that did. They had a pretty crappy time there before the state called them home.

I lost them when my old phone died but I did have pics and video of some of them flipping off Biden’s motorcade with the rest turning their backs when it went by. There was no love lost towards the pedo fool.  Can’t speak knowingly of the internal deliberations on use of force but it was discussed and all I have is second hand info.

I’m not surprised at all with issued ammo. I’ve held that mag in my hands more than a few times over the past six years. It always weighed more than ones overseas. In the end, I’ll just say some of y’all need to have a lil more faith in us and what we would do when the time comes. I’m not going to get into any more detail than that.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the interesting pics
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Democrats hate you, but you protect them
View Quote

All politicians hate us.

Goes the same for Republicans.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Point being that soldiers sometimes find themselves on missions they don't personally believe in.

Also case in point when I was mobilized for Covid vaccine support, while being unvaccinated myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember a report around 2003 of some chems being found. I’ve looked for that report numerous times since, and can’t find it.

Hindsight shows mistakes in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Those were the “enemy”  though, not fellow Americans. That’s a pretty big difference in my opinion.

Point being that soldiers sometimes find themselves on missions they don't personally believe in.

Also case in point when I was mobilized for Covid vaccine support, while being unvaccinated myself.

Exactly, and apparently everyone will follow orders no matter how much they disagree with the mission.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:23:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:25:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All politicians hate us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats hate you, but you protect them

All politicians hate us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:52:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's a fairly fucking disgusting accusation.  It says a hell of alot more about you than him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Does it?   the WWII hero MacArthur fired on American citizens and kept his job, moving up in rank even. Wanna know how the Soviet Union filled the gulags?...it's there for the reading, ordinary men, just following orders.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:53:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:56:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Does it?   the WWII hero MacArthur fired on American citizens and kept his job, moving up in rank even. Wanna know how the Soviet Union filled the gulags?...it's there for the reading, ordinary men, just following orders.
View Quote

What does Douglas MacArthur, the Bonus March, or the Soviet fucking Gulag system have to do with fucking anything?

"Other people in history did fucked up stuff, so clearly the OP was gonna SHOOT AMERICANS!"

HURRRRRRRRR
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:41:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:22:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Exactly, and apparently everyone will follow orders no matter how much they disagree with the mission.
View Quote

Wait, Elcope was forcibly vaccinating people?

Where did he write that?

I don’t see it.

@triggergsp
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I did Covid vaccine support.

I’m also, as you know, one of the biggest anti Covid vaccine dudes probably on this forum.

I don’t need it and won’t get it. If you want to, go get 100. Swell up and get CHF and have a heart attack at age 39. It’s your right. Go eat a million cheeseburgers too and watch tv all day. Your body, your choice.

America is beautiful.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Civilian gun owners killed more unarmed people than the soldiers in the dc response

Just saying

Why do you intend on firing on unarmed people?

@debilboy
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Remember the support the General Miley got from GD when he said he followed his conscious by undermining and disobeying the orders of President Trump?

It takes a real leader.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Remember the support the General Miley got from GD when he said he followed his conscious by undermining and disobeying the orders of President Trump?

It takes a real leader.
View Quote

Oh but that’s different
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I did Covid vaccine support.

I’m also, as you know, one of the biggest anti Covid vaccine dudes probably on this forum.

I don’t need it and won’t get it. If you want to, go get 100. Swell up and get CHF and have a heart attack at age 39. It’s your right. Go eat a million cheeseburgers too and watch tv all day. Your body, your choice.

America is beautiful.
View Quote

Tell me more about how to get Cold Hammer Forged. That sounds bad ass.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#30]
I like this thread.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Where did he write that?

I don’t see it.

@triggergsp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did he write that?

I don’t see it.

@triggergsp

He implied that he was uncomfortable with the “mission”, but followed orders anyway.

Quit trying to bait people.

You chose your side. The same corrupt side you chose in this Ukraine scam.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#32]
I can appreciate seeing the other side of the whole thing, as crazy as it was.

Scary that loaded mags were issued for this, OP did y’all have a round chambered while on duty of just a loaded mag inserted?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

melting pot theory btfo'd

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

obviously, the melting pot theory was a retarded idea born of liberalism

@runcible
Tribalism wins out once again.
View Quote

What “tribalism” theory are you advocating?

@sbr_slut
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep. A self described “conservative” proudly posted pics of loaded mags meant for American citizens. That’s all I’ll say.
View Quote

You’ll flip when you see the “what’s your carry gun” posted here.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What were your orders?
Why does one pot have Puerto Rican flag and the other an American flag?
View Quote

There is no Puerto Rican flag.

That’s a Czech Republic flag.

@Skyfive

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I provided an example of "Just following orders"...
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Some trolls are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Odd, thought inspiring thread.

One whose opinion on Ukraine is diametrically opposed to my view, but then challenges me as the last man to be vaxxed on the planet.

Is a he a white hat mole or black hat boot licker?

Time will tell on all questions, I suppose.

Hi, feds, me again. Adding to my profile. Hope to see you soon.

XOXO

mongo
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Scary that loaded mags were issued for this, OP did y’all have a round chambered while on duty of just a loaded mag inserted?
View Quote

Can you explain what situations armed soldiers shouldn’t be issued ammo?

Is being armed an indicator of criminal or bad intent?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In January of 2021 I went to DC for the “insurrection” response. It was my first time in DC. The closest I’ve ever been is Newark international airport flying to Europe. It was
A giant waste of time, money, and people’s time off but I managed to make the best of it.

In about 24 hours the guard scraped together 25k dudes for DC.

I got to see Trump lift off for the last time from
The White House which was something I really wanted to do. I didn’t get to see him unfortunately. I really wanted to shake his hand and thank him for the good job he did.

I never saw a single protestor, never did anything besides stand around and look pretty. I had a high cut helmet,
Crye plate carrier, and Patagonias (personally purchased) but I got yelled at for the non standard kit so it was still in my duffel bag back at the hotel and I was stuck wearing my stupid looking IOTV and regular ACH.

I had my own room (NCO), most other folks shared a room. Never slept in a garage. I averaged about 4 hours of sleep a night and shifts were 12-14 hours.

I had fun once the first couple days wore off. We did have loaded magazines, mix between green tip and a1.

https://i.postimg.cc/d3n8rBqQ/977944-E7-021-D-4-E72-AF8-C-225-DF04-D62-A3.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/pdqRN5Xh/077-D6740-3-DC0-4491-B116-F51754789-D44.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/44K75sBb/0-AC569-D1-09-E2-487-C-8-A79-C13-A38-B447-D3.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/50rJyczf/2-ABE49-C7-161-C-4-AAA-B1-C1-DC95-B44-DF9-BF.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/KjLYycH6/34-C126-F3-5666-4692-AF3-F-BB03363-E1935.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/RCnhtGZg/4-A239-D59-FC37-48-A2-9018-831217-B58-E66.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XJR00Tmm/22-A6-CD46-D1-AB-4-C09-BB6-A-D5-B0-FAAC367-E.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/P5yh8Vvv/549106-DD-7-BF6-4-AA0-A29-A-1-C0713-D5-AE93.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/j2HBYCzn/80-A7-D4-A1-7230-4-B02-B0-BF-C363-D22-DD855.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/FKKvbb0W/9-B6309-B2-43-BE-4-A48-AD2-D-DCD9-AE21-F673.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kMwrn1z2/026862-BE-5-D1-F-4-EB8-B59-D-46-CA4-A14626-E.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QN7bmHkh/031-BA7-AC-34-C1-48-D5-994-F-2-B920-F924-F4-F.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Gp1rBBQt/04352-C13-A799-4-E0-C-8910-16035-E6-FA2-DF.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DZRKT887/0-D93241-D-0-C7-A-4-DFF-B2-EE-9266-B682216-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/3RnLH6N7/2-FFD9001-5-BCB-4675-9097-1-E4478-B03-DDA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/L5j38b6n/35-EADBA9-6253-4-F96-872-A-F235208-F460-C.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/gjg1Nj8V/507-CCCFD-63-FA-4540-A165-C46-BEDF0-B0-A5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/6qQB9Dhh/54561-BE3-E919-4-EA7-8566-82-F406-FC207-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/L5F0DfJg/609-F0603-0248-41-BA-85-F7-22-BB46-B64-D06.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7YCKpKk8/726-D2-A1-E-6-FBC-49-E6-8370-0-A73-D95-BEF2-B.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fRNgmY6G/7-BDC224-F-98-C4-4-C2-E-9-DB3-DBE787620428.jpg

Yes, live rounds. Both green tip and a1.

https://i.postimg.cc/rsRYCjyk/8-C55266-C-EB13-4918-B878-18-FEB2-F02-A21.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/GtLZFG83/8-F3-EC807-E77-E-4-C9-D-811-D-ADC000-A6-F7-B9.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/tgRSmpRD/B077470-B-CB52-4-CC7-9-DDD-B2-E3-C5-ACF36-D.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/1337vy3B/BF522903-382-B-4283-994-B-F45-D95-DE61-A5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/W4cYmgxR/FA89729B-9D6F-4E0A-B319-747CE1EEE06D.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/05V3g6Km/B80-EE4-A3-0444-4-D4-E-AABD-D934-AACB9402.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DfN9JJfh/B39-C0590-0-AC1-4-EE7-9331-5-B36-B2075-FCB.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/vTT08zxn/726-A47-AE-D953-4-B57-B216-C8-BB88960985.jpg

On one of the coldest nights there tne Czech embassy came and sent hot goulash and bread down to us once they learned their nato partner state was in dc. It was probably the best soup I’ve ever had. I had 3 bowls. It was a bitterly cold night with the wind howling and these were a life saver.

https://i.postimg.cc/ncMWnHqW/19-BB67-EE-F366-400-B-A338-F0-DD5431-B7-ED.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/RV8DFjRZ/4-F1670-F0-4-ABD-4488-9-FF1-B5332-C1-D37-C5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HkcF9pxM/34-A3811-A-D4-C1-459-B-944-B-A09-C405-B3789.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9fNp89nF/279-EB8-A2-DA66-402-B-B9-A7-9-FBB79773-E63.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/65GDdWTv/E0697542-D328-4-B0-E-8551-DCFF3-CFC47-F5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fLN4b6M9/8-B1-B1292-AD60-496-F-843-F-CDC75-AAC171-C.jpg

The final feast before going home. Of all the places to eat in DC, Buffalo Wild Wings

https://i.postimg.cc/pTFTNNq5/4-DA3-CB77-1981-4101-ADB9-2487241-CA874.jpg

Group photo. A guy from the capital police came by trying to recruit people. I laughed. No desire to be apart of that organization.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKhTQZVt/1083-C464-D73-A-40-D4-A3-C3-E22082740-A11.jpg

The flags from the soup the Czechs sent? I kept those.

https://i.postimg.cc/G3DLz9Px/5-C4-F1706-1992-4-F25-B120-F7-CF3-F460-FE4.jpg

I spent my dc money on an Arsenal sam7sf.

https://i.postimg.cc/PrztscRL/3302-EB3-D-9-A24-4-A24-82-EB-56-DC56-ED4-AC2.jpg
View Quote

Well your posts all make a lot more sense now
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Can you explain what situations armed soldiers shouldn’t be issued ammo?

Is being armed an indicator of criminal or bad intent?
View Quote

Here

They just want easily dominated men to make themselves feel better
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Civilian gun owners killed more unarmed people than the soldiers in the dc response

Just saying

@debilboy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying

@debilboy

https://www.google.com/search?q=Door+to+door+gun+confiscation+Katrina+national+guard&client=opera&hs=M9G&biw=1240&bih=579&ei=uSCrY7PULLO80PEPw_aEgAQ&ved=0ahUKEwjzlOign5r8AhUzHjQIHUM7AUAQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=Door+to+door+gun+confiscation+Katrina+national+guard&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCCEQqwIyBQghEKsCOgoIABBHENYEELADOgYIABAWEB46BQgAEIYDOgUIIRCgAUoECEEYAEoECEYYAFD0DljoRmDLSWgBcAF4AIABjQGIAdwKkgEEMTMuMpgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:3004f53b,vid:kf8trl69kzo
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So when our government becomes tyrannical and they line up their domestic military against the People, who would free themselves from tyranny, the People will have the ability to apply equal force.

As we see, there will always be those that are willing to line up against the People.
View Quote

I feel sorry for the OP. He doesn't realize that people like him are part of the problem.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would magazines not be loaded and ammunition handed out?

Do you carry a gun in the civilian world? Why not?

No round chambered. Mags loaded absolutely.

I think I have a UOF card somewhere. I’ll post it if I find it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I feel sorry for the OP. He doesn't realize that people like him are part of the problem.

View Quote

What guns did I confiscate?

What guns did I point at anyone?

And the chief reason for this thread, @makarov , still hasn’t shown up.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sorry I got out.  And no, knowing what I know now--I would not have shown up to that shit show.  

You cannot accuse me of something I didn't do but he did.  

Veterans are not the problem we have been betrayed as has every other US citizen, offering you trigger finger to the empire is a different matter.  
View Quote

He did NOTHING illegal, immoral, or unethical.

People like you are the cause of the fall of our military. It gets hard, you bail. You don't like the people in it, you tell everyone else to not join. So what happens? Eventually all the good people that do like you and your family and can keep you from being up against the wall aren't in the military, and all the diversity hires pull the trigger on you, your family, and everyone you love and care about because "I won't let my kids join the military and I will tell my friends to not join either."

You will one day face St Peter with tears rolling down your cheeks saying you tried your best, and St Peter will put you with the rest of the eternal broke dicks that shirked their duties.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Even rated correctly as such...

The funny thing is the OP thinks he was honorable.
View Quote

What did he do that WASN'T honorable?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I didn't assume shit. I asked if he would fire, first he called me crazy and then implied he would.  Go back read the thread again slower.
View Quote

If your life was in danger you would fire too. Stop acting like you have not ever given a ROE brief and authorized your soldiers to open fire if the threat met the conditions.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It’s another glaring example of the forethought of our Founding Fathers and their intent for the 2A.

US citizens should be allowed to possess the same weapons that can be domestically brought to bear upon them.
View Quote

What else is the foresight of our founding fathers that GD thinks is fascist? Civilian control of the military. Civilian leaders call you, you answer. As long as the order isn't illegal, immoral, or unethical, you obey.

What OP did was not illegal, immoral, or unethical.

Citizens SHOULD be able to have everything the federal government has up to and including nukes and whatever is orbiting the earth.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think at the root of it is the NG is ruled by an enemy of the constitution and that they would follow orders and shoot if told so. Not that its going to happen, but that the possibility exists.
View Quote

What part of civilian control of the military are you not grasping? What part of illegal immoral or unethical are you missing?

The possibility has always existed, and it has been utilized in the past. from the very beginning of our country, through the 1800's, and in to the 20th and 21st centuries. The military has been used against it's citizens. Only now does GD care because it's cool for some reason here to bash the military.

You want better control of the military, stop electing cunt politicians. Stop moaning in GD how you give up, want off the planet, or stop voting because it doesn't matter.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top