Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That hill looks good enough to me.
View Quote

I've often said that the Americans interred in prison camps by FDR should have resisted.   They would have been well within their rights to shoot the policemen and soldiers sent to round them up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That would be my hill.    
View Quote

It’s a great fucking hill too.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
sure.. let's try it in NYC and see where it goes.
whats the worst that could happen?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I listened to NPR for a few minutes over the weekend.  For those who are curious, I was travelling on the interstate system, in clear violation of shelter-in-place mandates.

I learned the COVID-19 is particularly troublesome for alphabet-sexuals.  See, some of them have been removed from college campuses and forced to return to their parents home.  There, they may be exposed to their non-preferred gender pronouns, thus increasing their risk of suicide.  They may also be exposed to their non-preferred name, thus increasing their risk of suicide.  They may also not be free to wear the articles of clothing which they prefer to wear, thus increasing their risk of suicide. They may no longer have acess to an inclusive environment which makes them feel isolated while in isolation, thus increasing their risk of suicide.

I also learned that President Donald Trump told people to pro-actively inject themselves with bleach and Lysol to prevent contracting the virus.  Yes, he literally told people to do this.

I also learned that it is better to ride in silence than listen to the only radio station I can pick up in my car.
View Quote

I'd ask if you were joking but I believe it since it's NPR.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
NPR this morning tells us that the U.S. needs internment camps mandatory quarantine centers, citing their success in Wuhan (where the people were initially reluctant, but eventually came to appreciate the free health care, despite being hauled out of their home for simply showing a symptom).  And Harvey Feinberg (former head of National Academy of Medicine) assures us that it's simply a free "holiday" (his words) that the states are allowed to do, just like they quarantine tuberculosis patients.  

WTF?!  

I sure hope the Left runs with this narrative, because they'll suffer at the ballot box for a generation.

Link to listen (no transcript available yet):
https://www.npr.org/programs/morning-edition/
View Quote
You can tell that 99% of the politicians and fake news are afraid that they will get it, so I don't see any way that they will go for this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Throw in some burn pits like the chicoms
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
*aroused-ing boogaloo noises*
View Quote

Heavy breathing intensifies

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#9]
How many Doomers and Karen's are really Russian Deep plants.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if some here would be OK with that as long as it doesn’t affect them and they can get back to work.  There are plenty of people here who advocate that all of the so-called “at risk” people should be forced to stay at home under lockdown while the rest of the country gets back to work.
View Quote

No, it's the at risk people who want everyone else forced to stay at home.

How about you choose? If you're at risk, stay home. If you don't care, don't stay at home. Just don't force me to stay at home and share the misery.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Not happening.
If it does happen, lawyers will be VERY happy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Do you mean defund?
View Quote

Yes....will edit
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Liberals are Literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Until they gas you and you all fall over coughing that you won't wear a mask
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Try that shit on any State street in St. Louis city. Try that shit in Ferguson. Roll into East St. Louis, IL and see who walks away.

They might get started in NYC but that plan is gonna' fall apart when the locals throw up spike strips and spread caltrops on the bridges out.
Until they gas you and you all fall over coughing that you won't wear a mask

If we've reached the point where they're throwing people in camps and people are responding w/ things like spike strips and caltrops to stop the kidnappings, then it's an open insurrection.  Stay away from the gas and vote from the rooftops.  Vote early and vote often.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is a train set I would purchase!!!  With the camp!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#16]
That is the hill I choose for me and mine.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Uh, not getting onto that cattle car without a fight.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You won't see me dragged out to a van like you saw in China.
View Quote

that was my first thought ... I very clearly remember one video I saw back when the SHTF in there and they were straight up yanking people out of their homes via armed personnel and then forcing them into transport vehicles of all kinds. In the video the dudes with guns had head to toe PPE suits on so i am not sure but I can only assume they were military.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Really? Another one of these goofy, Op is Really Surprised that a commie propaganda broadcasting network is calling for a standard staple of communism? Have to make a correction on Op's characterization. The communists call them Re-Education Camps, not "internment camps." Why is Op so surprised that a communist network is suggesting this? And better yet, why does Op even listen to a communist propaganda radio station to begin with??? Maybe Op needs to re-examine his affiliation with the democrat party. It's been infiltrated by communists over 30 years ago.
View Quote

I was merely surprised that they’re so stupid as to drastically overplay their hand.  People are figuring out that the fatality rate is low (0.1% - 0.4%), only the elderly with health problems are dying, and that it’s too contagious to be stopped.  Just shows NPR to be the petty tyrants they are.

Silly that you think I’m a Democrat. It’s crucial to understand your enemy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah.... that's a hill I'll put my grave marker on.  Don't even have to think twice.  Nope.  Not going to happen.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I listened to NPR for a few minutes over the weekend.  For those who are curious, I was travelling on the interstate system, in clear violation of shelter-in-place mandates.

I learned the COVID-19 is particularly troublesome for alphabet-sexuals.  See, some of them have been removed from college campuses and forced to return to their parents home.  There, they may be exposed to their non-preferred gender pronouns, thus increasing their risk of suicide.  They may also be exposed to their non-preferred name, thus increasing their risk of suicide.  They may also not be free to wear the articles of clothing which they prefer to wear, thus increasing their risk of suicide. They may no longer have acess to an inclusive environment which makes them feel isolated while in isolation, thus increasing their risk of suicide.

I also learned that President Donald Trump told people to pro-actively inject themselves with bleach and Lysol to prevent contracting the virus.  Yes, he literally told people to do this.

I also learned that it is better to ride in silence than listen to the only radio station I can pick up in my car.
View Quote

What, no cassette deck in your car?  
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hands up everyone still naive enough to believe that the cops won’t put you on the railway car at gunpoint after everything else we’ve been watching them do.
View Quote

Well... I believe they would try.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
   Fuckin' A.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#24]
And this is the same NPR that routinely derided how poorly the federal government runs detention centers for immigrants. Now they trust the gov to do it right?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if some here would be OK with that as long as it doesn’t affect them and they can get back to work.  There are plenty of people here who advocate that all of the so-called “at risk” people should be forced to stay at home under lockdown while the rest of the country gets back to work.
View Quote

That’s quuuuuite a stretch there.  How dare healthy low risk people want to go back to productive free life!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I know the right answer to that.  They were Americans.   Japanese-Americans is just more hyphenated bullshit.   We don't do that to Americans because of what they might do, or what they look like.

As for getting on the trains   Churchill had the right answer to that IMO.   The trains is the worse case.   Fight until you die because the alternative is worse.    

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrat is just one of the many heads on this beast.
Luciferian Generational Communist Globalists

https://www.history.com/.image/t_share/MTYyMTA5NjkxNzYwNjE2NzUw/japanese_internment_camps_getty-53368257.jpg

Serious question that I have not given a lot of thought to, how would we have reacted if the Japanese_Americans had said "fuck you" and fought against internment? I especially point that question to the "hill to die on" folks.

I agree that I ain't getting on the train, but I don't know how I would have reacted to the JA's doing the same thing in 1942.

I know the right answer to that.  They were Americans.   Japanese-Americans is just more hyphenated bullshit.   We don't do that to Americans because of what they might do, or what they look like.

As for getting on the trains   Churchill had the right answer to that IMO.   The trains is the worse case.   Fight until you die because the alternative is worse.    

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

Agree on the hyphenating, but I thought it was important to ensure who we were talking about didn't get lost. Saying "we don't do that" is obviously bullshit because we did. It's easy to look back and be appalled, but as far as I know, no one filed and injunction or had a protest rally to stop it.

Hopefully we will look at this as the freedom failure that it was and keep from repeating it regardless of the circumstances.

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if some here would be OK with that as long as it doesn't affect them and they can get back to work.  There are plenty of people here who advocate that all of the so-called "at risk" people should be forced to stay at home under lockdown while the rest of the country gets back to work.
View Quote
You literally made that up. There's zero factual basis to this post
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#28]
In america, the team assigned to drag people to camps would suffer back failure after the first day due to all the fat people...
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#29]
We have learned the police will have no issues doing it
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#30]
When you're a commie you'll take whatever the CCP gives you and you will publicly declare your gratitude. What choice do you have?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#32]
AND these leftist idiots get enormous amount of tax payer funding.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#33]
lol
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#34]
100,000 deaths and doctors run around like they have no general treatment protocols.

Yeah, they have the knowledge.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#35]

"should the United States build more facilities for quarantine outside the home? Should governments mandate that people go?

That's what China did."

And for some reason, the transcript continues on long after that part.  

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You literally made that up. There's zero factual basis to this post
View Quote

The people that would be okay with this are the people that have no problem with the gov forcing people to do something "for their own good". And that's not the people that want to go back to work.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah that is pretty much a red line there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Death Camps are the wet dream of Liberals.

They can have that Utopia if they eliminate those not worthy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#39]

Harvey Feinberg. A jewish guy, my God these people are insane. The Nazi's, the real life actual Nazi's, told the German population that the jews were being shipped off to job training centers because the unemployment rate was so high. There is always a context which makes these things "acceptable".
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Harvey Feinberg. A jewish guy, my God these people are insane. The Nazi's, the real life actual Nazi's, told the German population that the jews were being shipped off to job training centers because the unemployment rate was so high. There is always a context which makes these things "acceptable".
View Quote

Human.  Noun.  A normally intelligent biped begging to be scammed by someone who will tell him what he wants to hear.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Who’s going to take care of my dog and the cats while I’m off on “vacation”?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Who’s going to take care of my dog and the cats while I’m off on “vacation”?
View Quote

Pets will be part of the next glorious 5 year plan to bolster WIC rations.   Soylent Fido.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Nope, that's my hill.  But if I die on it, it will be after putting up the best fight of my life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Human.  Noun.  A normally intelligent biped begging to be scammed by someone who will tell him what he wants to hear.
View Quote

... Listen to me, a two legged creature will believe anything and the more preposterous the better: whales speak French at the bottom of the sea. The horses of Arabia have silver wings. Pygmies mate with elephants in darkest Africa. I have sold all those propositions...”
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Send bachelors
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Came for this.

The great Democratic saint, FDR, rounded up people to put in camps. The liberals think that was the one minor stain on his record. Now they want to do it again.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#47]
"non-Alien"

What a... Joseph Goebbel's way to say "American citizen" without actually using those words.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How about you choose? If you're at risk, stay home. If you don't care, don't stay at home. Just don't force me to stay at home and share the misery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the infirm elderly on Nextdoor keep posting article about how "its not just getting old fat diabetics" article.  Sure that is 95+% of the serious cases but since a handful of younger people got it we need to go into TOTAL LOCKDOWN UNTIL THERE IS A CURE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Liberals are Literally Hitler.
View Quote

Yes!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top