Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't read the whole thread, but here in the Pittsburgh area, this entire issue can be solved with a folding chair
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't read the whole thread, but here in the Pittsburgh area, this entire issue can be solved with a folding chair
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't read the whole thread yet. Buy a 200 shitty car. Park it there in the middle of the night. Put a camera in your window.

Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
1) Liberally cover top of cone with anti- seize

2) Tip cone over into her yard

3) Laugh when she fixes cone and looks like she gave the Tinman a handjob.
View Quote

That shit is EVIL. I got some on a vinyl seat and anything that will get it off will soften the seat!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tag for ensuing hilarity of Cone Wars
View Quote

Have at thee, rapscallion!
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Your town sounds like a corrupt shithole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my town, the city council will declare the pool (who does not have enough parking for their attraction) a nuisance in the sense that it denies the residence quiet enjoyment of their home and make the street parking in the area by permit only. They then issue the property owner a number of parking permits based on the number of spaces available adjoining their property.

The other big issue is keeping the street open for emergency service vehicles. The city also prohibits the parking of commercial vehicles in a residential neighborhood.

It sounded like his town is a bad HOA to me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]
tell her to draw parking spaces in front and then rent them out.

when she does call cops and tell them she's charging for parking on a public street.

Watch the fun.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The fort was completed shortly before Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.  It was one of series of Union forts constructed around Nashville, but there isn't as much information easily available about the others.

View Quote

And let us not forget the Emancipation Proclamation was a bit of meaningless bullshit whereby the President of the Union declared all the slaves of the Confederacy to be free, the Union slaves could remain slaves. Imagine Sleepy Joe proclaiming homosexual marriage to be valid in Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about a shovel? Or a couple of guns?
I can't believe I managed to find that with a search. My search skills are normally useless around here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my town, the city council will declare the pool (who does not have enough parking for their attraction) a nuisance in the sense that it denies the residence quiet enjoyment of their home and make the street parking in the area by permit only. They then issue the property owner a number of parking permits based on the number of spaces available adjoining their property.

The other big issue is keeping the street open for emergency service vehicles. The city also prohibits the parking of commercial vehicles in a residential neighborhood.

No, the city council is responsive to the property owners. If folks don’t like it there are plenty of other places to live.  The city is real strict, no single wides, no broken down cars in the yard, no old couches or Lazy boy chairs in the front yard, you can’t let the weeds over run your yard, and you can’t park your 18 wheeler in front of your house and idle it until it warms up at 4:00 am.   It sucks.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, the city council is responsive to the property owners. If folks don’t like it there are plenty of other places to live.  The city is real strict, no single wides, no broken down cars in the yard, no old couches or Lazy boy chairs in the front yard, you can’t let the weeds over run your yard, and you can’t park your 18 wheeler in front of your house and idle it until it warms up at 4:00 am.   It sucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what are you supposed to sit on, when you are sitting out in the front yard?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6vEt28Zivp0/maxresdefault.jpg

That's only on the Southside
People respect the chair everywhere else here.

I was helping my parents move last week and saw their chair in the basement. My dad said: don't take the chair, otherwise you'll have to park down the street on the next trip.

I'd almost forgotten about it
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I can't believe I managed to find that with a search. My search skills are normally useless around here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was over snow being shoveled onto dude's driveway.

I certainly don't agree with murder as a response, but I sorta get it
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Is it a real cone or one of those cheap knockoffs homeowners buy to look like their use is legit?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I lived in an area where there was a big park and basketball courts.
The sidewalk went in between my house and the neighbors house.
I had a single lane driveway as did the neighbors on the other side.
We would both get fucktards parking in front of our driveway.
I called the police numerous times on those shitheads.
Sometimes I would pressure wash my dirtbike at the end of my driveway - oops, all of the mud and crap was blown off of the dirtbike and on to the car parked in front of my driveway.
Fuck you.
Sometimes the cunt-twat-whores with their hell spawn would let their kids piss and shit in the gutter between their car and the curb.
I would get pictures of that plus their plate.
Fuck you.
They would leave bags of trash on the sidewalk.
The fucking park had trash cans for fucks sake.
More pictures.
Fuck you.
I could give a shit if they parked in front of the house, don't act like it's your toilet. trash can or my driveway is your personal parking spot.
View Quote

Some friends of ours had a similar situation. He had a old late 70’s 3/4 ton pickup he would back “accidentally” into cars parked in his driveway. Not sure how he got away with it, but was never cited and his insurance never went up or paid claims against him.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some friends of ours had a similar situation. He had a old late 70’s 3/4 ton pickup he would back “accidentally” into cars parked in his driveway. Not sure how he got away with it, but was never cited and his insurance never went up or paid claims against him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I lived in an area where there was a big park and basketball courts.
The sidewalk went in between my house and the neighbors house.
I had a single lane driveway as did the neighbors on the other side.
We would both get fucktards parking in front of our driveway.
I called the police numerous times on those shitheads.
Sometimes I would pressure wash my dirtbike at the end of my driveway - oops, all of the mud and crap was blown off of the dirtbike and on to the car parked in front of my driveway.
Fuck you.
Sometimes the cunt-twat-whores with their hell spawn would let their kids piss and shit in the gutter between their car and the curb.
I would get pictures of that plus their plate.
Fuck you.
They would leave bags of trash on the sidewalk.
The fucking park had trash cans for fucks sake.
More pictures.
Fuck you.
I could give a shit if they parked in front of the house, don't act like it's your toilet. trash can or my driveway is your personal parking spot.

People in some rural areas of Great Britain have had problems with city dwellers roaming around and being nuisances (parking in driveways, among other things).
Farmer uses forklift tractor to push and flip car off his land
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a Lazy boy on my wrap around porch! wasthatwrong.gif?

My last house they built the street too narrow for parking and it turned into a giant clusterfuck as they kept adding houses. Current place is a culdesac big enough to turn a semi around in with just three houses, and two more out at the road 100 yards away, plus I've got driveway parking for four cars and an RV without stacking. I could park 25 cars without blocking a neighbor, stacking or even parking on the lawn if the party was big enough.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Fake full sized plastic pineapple
Fill cone with concrete, as already suggested a few times
Glue a suitable rubber dildo to the top of the cone, with the fake pineapple on top of that
Then respray the cone in white, adding SWINGER PARKING ONLY - KNOCK AT ## TO PARTY - 420 FRIENDLY
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And let us not forget the Emancipation Proclamation was a bit of meaningless bullshit whereby the President of the Union declared all the slaves of the Confederacy to be free, the Union slaves could remain slaves. Imagine Sleepy Joe proclaiming homosexual marriage to be valid in Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fort was completed shortly before Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.  It was one of series of Union forts constructed around Nashville, but there isn't as much information easily available about the others.

At least part of the intent was to keep Europe from helping the south, which IIRC, they weren't going to do but the US wasn't so sure. But lets not derail this.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top