BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Black kid cop, who was a chickenshit in the first episode, beats up mean White Supremacist.

I'll pass.
View Quote
He got his ass kicked, tased the dude, then choked him out with his baton. You make it sound like he went all kung fu on him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My only gripe was the only AR shown in LA (thats near California isn't it?) is non CA compliant and is full auto.

It gripes me anymore the only AR's you see on tv or movies are full auto.  Gotta keep them scary.

Otherwise I thought it was pretty good.
View Quote
Full auto AR15 or maybe an AR15 with one of those Fostech trigger thingys that allow simulated auto fire? The guy with the AR15 that might have been full auto was a criminal fugitive, after all. So why would it be so incomprehensible that he might have just been in the midst of purchasing an illegal (under California standards) gun?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote
Your Rookie sucked. Even Clint Eastwood couldn't save it from piss poor writing and .......... Charlie Sheen.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
yeah rich friend traveling the world
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he have the "Higgens/Robin Master" thing going on with his living quarters???
yeah rich friend traveling the world
Higgins turned out to be Robin Masters (his pen name) in the end. I'm thinking that Filion's "rich friend" is probably him. But, if that were true, he would have had to disclose his wealth on his PD application packet, otherwise they'd have eliminated him from the selection process when they completed his background investigation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Full auto AR15 or maybe an AR15 with one of those Fostech trigger thingys that allow simulated auto fire? The guy with the AR15 that might have been full auto was a criminal fugitive, after all. So why would it be so incomprehensible that he might have just been in the midst of purchasing an illegal (under California standards) gun?
View Quote
It is very plausible that a fugitive would have a no no gun.  Just hollywood in general, badguys very often have full auto AR's.  They are very rarely shown in a positive light and that bugs me.

That wasn't an issue on the second show but I think if he doesn't get his crap together there won't be too many shows.  How many cars can a person wreck and how many abuse of power charges can a rookie get before he gets promoted back to a citizen?
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
So, what full auto subgun was the zombie robber carrying this week?  This show is so G-rated...
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Saw the commercial with the tough as nails black female cop, decided I wouldn't be watching it.

I want my fantasy stories to have have dragons, maybe some spaceships.
View Quote
This
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top