Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't we hear this years ago.
Of course if they do make one it will be all Trumps fault for walking away from the Iran nuke deal. As if they were ever going to abide by the deal.

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to protest this war like it was 1969
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Purge the military of conservatives, open it to mentally ill trannies and SJWs. Send em to Iran.

I’ll have a coke.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
GD told me  Iran only had 10 percent fissionable material                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

and needed 99 percent

to make a bomb.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD told me  Iran only had 10 percent fissionable material                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

and needed 99 percent

to make a bomb.
View Quote

They got some on Ali express.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I smell a new war on the horizon.
View Quote

New war, or another raping of the American tax payer?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#8]
"we must appease them and give them more money!"
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Xiden admin not even two weeks in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How old is this supposed to be?  Biden has been President for only 12 days.  Even if within those 12 days he eased up sanctions (and I’m not sure he did), it seems physically impossible that they can suddenly go from years away to weeks away.  If Iran is closer to a nuke now than they were two or three years ago, that’s on the previous administration.

But this is GD, so logic doesn’t apply.  FJB and all.
View Quote

the admin is saying it needs more appeasement money. To stop them from what they've continued to do since forever. Since Clinton.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My guess is the Iranians will test their first bomb over down town Jerusalem.
kwg
View Quote

IF they decide to do that, then the Persian race will cease to exist...............Israel will annihilate them
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#14]
They will simultaneously pay Iran, capitulate with them, and pick a fight with them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, it isn't like Biden and Obama didn't give them all the money they needed to do it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Biden didn't get his cut of all that cash Zero delivered in the dead of night.

Hunter is going to be landing in near east on air force 2 any day now.  And this time it will be "an extra 20%, for the big guy."
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://images.dailykos.com/images/842854/large/Kamala.gif?1597185296

she is sexy, you can't deny that.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They wont do shit. This is all about getting a reason to invade a country with oil. Its "pre crime" on a national scale and they are using Israel as a reason to invade a country to keep them in the 19th century
View Quote

Have we ever gotten a drop of oil out of the Middle-East that we didn't have to pay for?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Disagree. It looks to me like the administration is using propaganda to make it look like Trump's move to pull out of the Iran deal was a disaster that is leading to them developing a nuclear bomb. Biden and the dems will use this propaganda to say, "See? We need to get back in the deal and give Iran EVEN MORE cash to keep everybody safe."

Then all that extra cash will be used for exactly the same shit the last airplane load was used for: everything anti-American imaginable.

ETA: for added emphasis, if Iran was truly that close to having a nuke, Israel would've blown the shit out of it already. This is all just propaganda from the dems.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#22]
And what are they going to do about it?  Jack and shit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Montel thought so Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Once again lets thank all the stupid assholes who voted democrat!
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe all the enlisted persons should mass retire.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Anything for our dearest Israel
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well, it isn't like Biden and Obama didn't give them all the money they needed to do it.
View Quote

They already had the capacity to do so.

They pulled some capacity offline as part of the deal and unfreezing of funds.

And their undisclosed programs likely motored on.  

The unfrozen assets did little to change trajectory.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#28]
It's funny, we were just watching Homeland Season 6 this weekend and it feels a lot like that.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They wont do shit. This is all about getting a reason to invade a country with oil. Its "pre crime" on a national scale and they are using Israel as a reason to invade a country to keep them in the 19th century
View Quote

Blame Carter?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Let them have it.  Their shooting skills suck and they would nuke themselves.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is this tweet from 2006? This has been the establishment line on Iran forever.
View Quote

LOL, Fool me once, fool on you... fool me twice fool on me.

The Establishment is dragging out the same old lies they've been using for decades.  

Ending The Warfare/Welfare State
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This right here....

Let Israel deal with it if it's really a problem...... they have nuclear weapons.......
View Quote
"Secret Nuclear Program" is stupid to begin with. OH FUCKING GEE a nation doing what it wants. Imagine that. Im willing to bet the US had a "Secret Nuclear Program" at one time. And those "Secret Nuclear Sites" WOW such a new concept when its a country we dont like . The rhetoric and propaganda is old news. Iran kicked us tge fuck out in 1979 because they didnt want US influence. Boomers in charge have been pissed since.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hah.

No.  Biden admin is signaling another payoff to Iran.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was listening to this song when I clicked on the thread and saw the gif.

I'm still loling.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Have we ever gotten a drop of oil out of the Middle-East that we didn't have to pay for?
View Quote

Probably at the beginning when we taught them how to do it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here we go.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"Secret Nuclear Program" is stupid to begin with. OH FUCKING GEE a nation doing what it wants. Imagine that. Im willing to bet the US had a "Secret Nuclear Program" at one time. And those "Secret Nuclear Sites" WOW such a new concept when its a country we dont like . The rhetoric and propaganda is old news. Iran kicked us tge fuck out in 1979 because they didnt want US influence. Boomers in charge have been pissed since.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This right here....

Let Israel deal with it if it's really a problem...... they have nuclear weapons.......
A clandestine nuclear program is a big deal, and problematic.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention that invading a country for their oil at a time when the administration's stated position is to reduce our oil use, well, that's probably a little too preposterous, even for a daft Executive.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Didn't we hear this years ago.
Of course if they do make one it will be all Trumps fault for walking away from the Iran nuke deal. As if they were ever going to abide by the deal.

View Quote

And he blew up two of Irans dudes
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#44]
So Obama sending Iran pallets of our money paid off for their nuclear ambitions and Obama’s VP now turned usurper is surprised? I guess the usurper forgot that you don’t advertise the creation of an enemy them go to war with them if you want to keep what you have stolen!
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Podestas have been trying to gut the Catholic Church for the Pelosi’s and Biden’s of the world for years, it’ll just be another philanthropic political front like John D Rockefeller’s false piety.

https://www.catholicleague.org/podesta-must-now-be-fired/

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not to mention that invading a country for their oil at a time when the administration's stated position is to reduce our oil use, well, that's probably a little too preposterous, even for a daft Executive.
View Quote

We don't need the oil, we just need to control it
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#49]
What kind of yield could a uranium based weapon provide?  Is this a Hiroshima potential yield or can it be scaled larger?

I would guess that there is nothing more useless than one nuclear weapon.  You need multiples, and reliable methods of delivering them to targets.  Is the primary reason Iran is developing nuclear weapons to have the capability to use them tactically?  If so, against whom can they use them and not get flash fried in response?  Is the primary reason a fucked up version of national prestige?  Is it a doomsday suicide vest that they can wrap around their own populace to maintain a hold on internal power?

By any metric Iran's leadership is woefully incompetent.  They appear to specialize in self-inflicted wounds.

I feel sad for the people of Iran.  The regular slobs, not the elite wackadoos.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What kind of yield could a uranium based weapon provide?  Is this a Hiroshima potential yield or can it be scaled larger?

I would guess that there is nothing more useless than one nuclear weapon.  You need multiples, and reliable methods of delivering them to targets.  Is the primary reason Iran is developing nuclear weapons to have the capability to use them tactically?  If so, against whom can they use them and not get flash fried in response?  Is the primary reason a fucked up version of national prestige?  Is it a doomsday suicide vest that they can wrap around their own populace to maintain a hold on internal power?

By any metric Iran's leadership is woefully incompetent.  They appear to specialize in self-inflicted wounds.

I feel sad for the people of Iran.  The regular slobs, not the elite wackadoos.
View Quote

Well said.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top