Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Nicki and Lil Wayne are good friends. Wayne was pardoned by Trump. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are on our team.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for her.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
She's on a tear, and I'm highly entertained.

Imagine what next year holds for Clown World.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:25:59 AM EDT
[#4]
It's amazing how much damage she's caused the left over the last 24 hours
I do hope she maintains the bloodbath.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:51:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Anyone want to give me cliff notes, I don't watch the news.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

She's a piece of shit whore.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:55:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

View Quote
GD is for entertainment.

Are you not entertained?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just too much work to read the first couple posts, eh?  She’s flamed Don Le-MON and Joy Reid and “Pierce” Morgan among others.  It’s entertaining.

She inferred that Don Le-MON takes it in the ass, and she straight up said he has a small ween.  I had a sensible chuckle at that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GD is for entertainment.

Are you not entertained?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is for entertainment.

Are you not entertained?

I'm currently trying to catch up on the situation.

Part me enjoys the fact I rarely ever watch the news and other times I'm very confused as to why people are talking about a very random person/subject and feel so out of the loop.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:59:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just too much work to read the first couple posts, eh?  She’s flamed Don Le-MON and Joy Reid and “Pierce” Morgan among others.  It’s entertaining.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, why should we care? Rappers and entertainers say stupid shit daily.

Remember "Shut up and sing" or "Shut up and play your sports ball."

Or have the rules changed because some dipshit entertainer is now saying things we agree with?

Just reminds me of the old Kanye West bullshit

"OMG guys, Kanye took the red pill. He's based! Look at what he said a few days ago and also what he said today!!! Kanye for life!!!"

A few days past and now Kanye changes his politics and takes back what he said...

"OMG guys, stop listening to Kanye. He's a dipshit. Kanye, shut the fuck up and sing your music like a good boy. Nobody cares what you have to say.  Leave politics out of it."

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or have the rules changed because some dipshit entertainer is now saying things we agree with?
View Quote

So don’t care, I guess?  
200 Million social media followers are reading it, though.  That’s nothing to sneeze at.

And it’s funny.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:03:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dinner plate areolas.
View Quote

No way!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:04:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So don’t care, I guess?  
200 Million social media followers are reading it, though.  That’s nothing to sneeze at.

And it’s funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So don’t care, I guess?  

And it’s funny.

Jesus H. I just now googled the story and want off this planet. Fucking Idiocracy.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:14:58 AM EDT
[#14]
She’s right. And leftists will oblige and prove that she is right. Sheeple won’t agree with her and side with leftist scum. She will apologize and return to being ghetto trash.

How does she get that many followers? Further evidence of a broken society.  

I never heard of her until this week.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL.  All the morons had to do was ignore her, but instead they picked a street fight with some who's smart but plays street, has no filter, gives no fucks, and has more followers than Jesus and enough fuck you money to do whatever she wants.

I can't wait to see how this one plays out.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:09:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Minaj is welcome to tear as many new assholes
into the Potato Administration as she likes.

POTUS (Potato of the United States) is unlikely
to remember her name past Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:45:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

People like this are why the right constantly loses.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Jesus H. I just now googled the story and want off this planet. Fucking Idiocracy.

View Quote

Get ahold of the SpaceX crew. I'm sure Elon can hook you up with a one way, and I'm sure more than a few on this site will help defray the propellant costs.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#19]
She's just now realizing that democrats incessantly suck China cock!!??
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:28:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Shes right you know!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"OMG guys, Kanye took the red pill. He's based! Look at what he said a few days ago and also what he said today!!! Kanye for life!!!"

A few days past and now Kanye changes his politics and takes back what he said...

"OMG guys, stop listening to Kanye. He's a dipshit. Kanye, shut the fuck up and sing your music like a good boy. Nobody cares what you have to say.  Leave politics out of it."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We agree with"??????

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
in before FBJ tells her she's not a real black person
View Quote

Come on, man!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#23]
"There is no question that liberals do an impressive job of expressing concern for blacks. But do the intentions expressed in their words match the actual consequences of their deeds?"

Thomas Sowell
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"There is no question that liberals do an impressive job of expressing concern for blacks. But do the intentions expressed in their words match the actual consequences of their deeds?"

Thomas Sowell
View Quote

It all depends on one's viewpoint.

If someone believes destroying societies is a good thing than democrats are BY FAR AND AWAY the best in human history.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"We agree with"??????

View Quote

Yeah pretty sure he doesn’t agree with a damn thing being a lefty troll and all
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Get ahold of the SpaceX crew. I'm sure Elon can hook you up with a one way, and I'm sure more than a few on this site will help defray the propellant costs.
View Quote

I got fiddy cents, right here
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No way!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dinner plate areolas.

No way!

You're thinking of the wrong person.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She's just now realizing that democrats incessantly suck China cock!!??
View Quote

It's not hard for them,  they have teensy, tiny doorbell style pee-pees
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Funny hiw the other side is commie, commie, commie, commie. Then someone says something bad about them…. BOOM red pilled. Like the shit wasn’t going on the WHOLE time. Just not toward them. Let the bitch burn.
View Quote

That’s how it works. Most people don’t focus on politics that much. The MSM and media keep everything in chaos so the average person won’t see the lies, hypocrisy and contradictions of the left. When your ox is gored, you start paying attention to everything they do.

I’m all for niki manaj.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah pretty sure he doesn’t agree with a damn thing being a lefty troll and all
View Quote

Yup. Ignore him and move on. He’s probably a regulatori retread.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:05:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it really annoying when they leave the plantation? You seem really upset. I'm sure i could find similar posts of yours when the celeb is on the other side though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A female rapper of color is becoming a voice of reason and spreading red pills to young people? Clown World is doubling down on us by the day!
View Quote

Sometimes you find allies in unlikely places.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome fellow firearm enthusiast.  My, what a prolific poster you are, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She’s right. And leftists will oblige and prove that she is right. Sheeple won’t agree with her and side with leftist scum. She will apologize and return to being ghetto trash.

How does she get that many followers? Further evidence of a broken society.  

I never heard of her until this week.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

People like this are why the right constantly loses.
View Quote

Well, he's not "right" so he wants the right to lose. He's therefore pissed and pretending this is all a non-event.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

She was following the “shut up and sing” advice for years.

Until she was recently attacked for not getting vaxxed to attend that dumbass Met Gala with AOC and the like.

This isn’t her throwing her opinions out there.

She’s responding to media attacks coming from the left.

I don’t think anyone here thinks of her as conservative and she hasn’t claimed to be either.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#39]
And the threadslider slides......good job Mr Concern Troll
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Apparently, the White House invited her to visit to have a private conversation with the US Surgeon General and Dr. Fauci.  She declined to travel and suggested a video call instead, but would need to have it done as a public call - not private - in case the end result is her changing her mind about the vaccine, so others could see how she came around to a new viewpoint.  Then the WH says "nope".  And now she's getting banned on Twitter, slammed in the media, etc.

Dollars to donuts, that private WH meeting would have been "you need to toe the line...  or else...".

View Quote

Guess she realized the White House is the real Plantation House.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Guess she realized the White House is the real Plantation House.
View Quote

This is what they fear. I hope her and kanye and lil wayne gives others the courage to speak out as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Off this forum would suffice.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Deleted
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Clock right twice a day no matter what

Celebrity BS level seems to be going down.  I think they see the theft of their wealth just like anyone else and recognize the sowing of confusion to hide it.
View Quote

A clock is not right twice a day no matter what...

A broken clock is not necessarily right twice a day either as it may be out of time, running fast or slow... so never correct

A STOPPED clock is right twice a day... assuming it is a 12 hour clock and not a 24 hour clock.

Sorry, OCD watch guy here!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She doesn’t have enough neurons to have a policitcal affiliation. She’s a functional retard. Have you ever heard her talk?

Her brand says/thinks whatever her handlers/posse tells her to.
View Quote

Even one celled organisms will react to stimuli... Bitch got pricked and reacted.

She could just as easily, and likely has, turned against us in any given moment.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#46]
The US is becoming like China and Russia.  And our stamding in the world is falling into the toilet because of it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Even one celled organisms will react to stimuli... Bitch got pricked and reacted.

She could just as easily, and likely has, turned against us in any given moment.
View Quote

She supported HRC in 2015.... still enemy of my enemy and all
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would never expect a poster with the kind of freedom and trump loving history as this one to come in and crap on a woman hating on the current administration, questioning “science”, and saying China is asshole. Never. I’m taken aback even.

It might even derail the thread and keep posters from being a bit more open to people not like them. Y U DO THIS?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#49]
I knew that the whole vax stuff would backfire heavily on the dems wrt it's black voter base.

Hopefully the distribution of red pills continues
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She supported HRC in 2015.... still enemy of my enemy and all
View Quote

How many people here directly supported the people that created the Patriot Act and signed it into law?

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top