Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

While deleting a Instagram Direct Message does remove it from the receivers end as well, these women (and Buzbee) would be mentally fucking retarded if they hadn't already saved all the messages. Deleting them after the fact will only make it worse for Watson as now every single one of these women can reveal the messages in court, and even if they never mentioned anything sexual, they can now say, "Look, Watson then tried to delete all of these to cover up the fact he was contacting us."

2 dozen women with messages deleted.

That will go a good ways in civil court (not criminal) at pushing that preponderance of evidence needle further in their favor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Missed the part in Suit 19 about Deshaun deleting instragram messages and contacting some previously used massage therapists about settlements.

While deleting a Instagram Direct Message does remove it from the receivers end as well, these women (and Buzbee) would be mentally fucking retarded if they hadn't already saved all the messages. Deleting them after the fact will only make it worse for Watson as now every single one of these women can reveal the messages in court, and even if they never mentioned anything sexual, they can now say, "Look, Watson then tried to delete all of these to cover up the fact he was contacting us."

That will go a good ways in civil court (not criminal) at pushing that preponderance of evidence needle further in their favor.

is that if you're using instagram 'vanish mode' for DMs??

bc i think you can delete a text thread but the receiver would still have the messages.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

bc i think you can delete a text thread but the receiver would still have the messages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Missed the part in Suit 19 about Deshaun deleting instragram messages and contacting some previously used massage therapists about settlements.

I believe if you select a conversation and select unsend it removes it for everyone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The Watson leg-humpers are getting more and more laughably desperate.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6516840A-C120-451C-9C72-EC4CB9E45041_jpe-1884901.JPG

View Quote

Deshaun dindu nothin!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/6516840A-C120-451C-9C72-EC4CB9E45041_jpe-1884901.JPG

View Quote
Twitter just might be the most toxic place on the internet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Masseuse speaks out on Watson. She dealt with his inappropriate behavior but says she isn't one of Buzbee's clients filing suit.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first-hand-story-of-deshaun-watson-inappropriate-behavior-not-in-lawsuit

SI says they reviewed her text messages and social media as well as spoke to a family member of hers and it all collaborated her story. Her story PREDATES the law suits (pre March 2020).

She contacted Buzbee's firm after the first complaints were filed, but says she felt pressured to sign a contract for them to represent her and declined. She is working with U.A. Lewis, a civil rights attorney, to explore her options.

"More than anything, the fact that he's denying all the allegations makes it more of a reason for us to use our voice and say what we have to say," she says.

"I just want a genuine apology, for us and our community, for putting us in these situations where we don't know what to do," she says. "There are so many people that are against us, saying, 'Why would he do that? He has no reason to do that. He has a beautiful girlfriend; he has this, this, this and this.' All of those things are true, but fame doesn't create character."

Says she didn't know it would be Watson until 15 minutes before the massage. Says Watson threw the tower and draperies on the floor during the massage saying they were too itchy, leaving him totally naked, face up. Says she has never had a client do that before.

Says he was referred to her from another therapist so she trusted them that nothing weird would happen and continued to ensure she would receive her payment from that therapist.

After 90 minutes Watson asked to extend the session another 60 minutes. She continued to work ONLY on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen (what he requested).

Watson developed an erection and began clenching/moving his hips.  "There was one point that he did tell me that I could move [his penis] if I needed to, and I just completely ignored him."

Watson stayed on his back for the entire session. While massaging his abdomen, Mary says she noticed "different fluids on his stomach." She remembers questioning whether it was really pre-ejaculate, telling herself, This can't be what I think it is. In the final five to 10 minutes of the session, Mary says Watson began thrusting his pelvis in the air again, this time much faster. "At that point, I recognized it for what it was," Mary says. She says she told him he needed to "calm down." He stopped, the session ended and she left the room to let him get dressed. When she returned, he gave her a hug. Because of his request to use the back entrance, she then had to walk him out of the building.
View Quote

She immediately contacted the other therapist and told them what happened. Then called a family member (who SI spoke with and confirmed).

Watson tried to book again multiple times, she always declined. SI reviewed and confirmed these messages. Says Watson didn't even realize he has booked her before, tried to book her two other times without remembering who she was.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Watson tried to book again multiple times, she always declined. SI reviewed and confirmed these messages. Says Watson didn't even realize he has booked her before, tried to book her two other times without remembering who she was.
View Quote

What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What a dumbass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a dumbass.
All that tells me is he was booking so many Instagram masseuses, so frequently, that he couldn't tell them apart. A few of the filed civil suits also claimed the same thing, that he reached out to other women for more massages seemingly oblivious to what already happened previously.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All that tells me is he was booking so many Instagram masseuses, so frequently, that he couldn't tell them apart. A few of the filed civil suits also claimed the same thing, that he reached out to other women for more massages seemingly oblivious to what already happened previously.
View Quote

It’s hard to keep track of every hand you cum on
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Watson's attorney has released a statement regarding the accusation that his client was deleting messages.

"Like a lot of people, Deshaun regularly deletes past Instagram messages. That said, he has not deleted any messages since March 15th, the day before the first lawsuit was filed. We categorically deny that he has reached out directly to his accusers in an attempt to settle these cases."

"Opposing counsel's continued statements that these cases aren't about money do not square with the facts in at least two of these cases. It is incredibly irresponsible to continue to make these types of false allegations in this avalanche of anonymous lawsuits, particularly while we are still trying to find out who the accusers are. We will address these issues, and others raised in these cases, in our formal response to the court in the coming weeks."
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I would like to point out that Watson knew about at least one accuser (suit pending) from Buzbee meeting his attorney in FEBRUARY and he knew of one woman seeking payment (contacted about black mail) in JANUARY...

So the fact that he stopped deleting messages in MARCH, as claimed by his attorney, is irrelevant to the conversation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Watson's attorney has released a statement regarding the accusation that his client was deleting messages.

"Like a lot of people, Deshaun regularly deletes past Instagram messages. That said, he has not deleted any messages since March 15th, the day before the first lawsuit was filed. We categorically deny that he has reached out directly to his accusers in an attempt to settle these cases."

"Opposing counsel's continued statements that these cases aren't about money do not square with the facts in at least two of these cases. It is incredibly irresponsible to continue to make these types of false allegations in this avalanche of anonymous lawsuits, particularly while we are still trying to find out who the accusers are. We will address these issues, and others raised in these cases, in our formal response to the court in the coming weeks."
View Quote

Why?  They don't take up space on your phone.  There's no inbox size limit.

I've still got all my Facebook messages back to 2005 when I first joined.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm the same. I've never deleted a text, facebook message, email, whatever.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a dumbass.

JFC.  No wonder Watson's attorney was requesting names even though he already had the dates.  No way Watson could even remember half those women.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Masseuse speaks out on Watson. She dealt with his inappropriate behavior but says she isn't one of Buzbee's clients filing suit.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first-hand-story-of-deshaun-watson-inappropriate-behavior-not-in-lawsuit

SI says they reviewed her text messages and social media as well as spoke to a family member of hers and it all collaborated her story. Her story PREDATES the law suits (pre March 2020).

She contacted Buzbee's firm after the first complaints were filed, but says she felt pressured to sign a contract for them to represent her and declined. She is working with U.A. Lewis, a civil rights attorney, to explore her options.

"More than anything, the fact that he's denying all the allegations makes it more of a reason for us to use our voice and say what we have to say," she says.

"I just want a genuine apology, for us and our community, for putting us in these situations where we don't know what to do," she says. "There are so many people that are against us, saying, 'Why would he do that? He has no reason to do that. He has a beautiful girlfriend; he has this, this, this and this.' All of those things are true, but fame doesn't create character."

Says she didn't know it would be Watson until 15 minutes before the massage. Says Watson threw the tower and draperies on the floor during the massage saying they were too itchy, leaving him totally naked, face up. Says she has never had a client do that before.

Says he was referred to her from another therapist so she trusted them that nothing weird would happen and continued to ensure she would receive her payment from that therapist.

After 90 minutes Watson asked to extend the session another 60 minutes. She continued to work ONLY on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen (what he requested).

Watson developed an erection and began clenching/moving his hips.  "There was one point that he did tell me that I could move [his penis] if I needed to, and I just completely ignored him."

She immediately contacted the other therapist and told them what happened. Then called a family member (who SI spoke with and confirmed).

View Quote

He is cooked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you look at how unbelievably weak  the public statements Watson's camp has been making in his defense it seems pretty obvious to me he's fucked.

Saying nothing would probably be better than telling obvious lies and saying things that are the equivalent of "Watson has met women he hasn't sexually assaulted" and " Watson didn't delete any messages before two months AFTER he saw this coming."
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sometimes delete ARFCOM PMs, but that's only because I run out of space.

Outside of that though I still have all emails, texts, etc.  No real reason to dump it unless:

1. You're running out of space.

2. You have OCD.

3. You're trying to hide something.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#18]
National Felons League
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
National Felons League
View Quote

Lower felony rate than nearly all primarily male occupations.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

wow, the fact she didn't go with Buzzbe really puts a nail in the deshaun coffin.

again, I'm all for due process, but this is getting uglier and uglier for watson.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#21]
[Mccown] Texans GM Nick Caserio on Quarterback situation: "It's a legal process ... We certainly take them very seriously. The allegations, what's been discussed, are certainly troubling. Organizationally that's not something that we can condone ... those types of actions."
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
National Felons League
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
[Mccown] Texans GM Nick Caserio on Quarterback situation: "It's a legal process ... We certainly take them very seriously. The allegations, what's been discussed, are certainly troubling. Organizationally that's not something that we can condone ... those types of actions."
View Quote

Wow, brutal wishy washy words...

At least they said something I guess. They be fubard
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#24]
2 things that make me think the allegations are true:

1.) The fact that all the stories are so similar and haven't started "one upping" each other - massage my glutes, go deeper, oops my towel fell off, brush their hand with his penis, so forth and so on. You would think if they were lying and it was all made up at least one girl would've tried to go for the gold by now and say he full out raped her, hoping to get more money than the other girls.

2.) The one girl saying she was so scared she shit herself. That's not something a female would lie about if it didn't happen. If anything they would be so embarrassed they would leave that part out and lie about it not happening.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
2 things that make me think the allegations are true:

1.) The fact that all the stories are so similar and haven't started "one upping" each other - massage my glutes, go deeper, oops my towel fell off, brush their hand with his penis, so forth and so on. You would think if they were lying and it was all made up at least one girl would've tried to go for the gold by now and say he full out raped her, hoping to get more money than the other girls.

2.) The one girl saying she was so scared she shit herself. That's not something a female would lie about if it didn't happen. If anything they would be so embarrassed they would leave that part out and lie about it not happening.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. This guy is about to have it all come crashing down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's plaintiff #3, which is the one that Hardin claims tried to blackmail Watson in January for consensual sex.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:20:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
National Felons League

You are a broken record and I do not believe the statistics you keep parroting.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 5:11:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You are a broken record and I do not believe the statistics you keep parroting.
View Quote

Nobody cares
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
National Felons League
View Quote

What % of active NFL rosters are convicted felons?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Cases 20 and 21 filed yesterday.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Depends, If they think the police are not going to help them, then I would not be turning over info either. There is some crossing over of state lines here. Maybe they want to get the Feds involved, maybe other police departments or state prosecutors offices who may not have loyalty to the Texans ownership.

Edit: It is Odd though...
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Cases 20 and 21 filed yesterday.
View Quote
Was just working on that. Will get a summary up and update the OP in a minute.

Suit 20: https://pdfhost.io/v/R9MFqvTlZ_Suit_20PDF.pdf
Suit 21: https://pdfhost.io/v/7rQbxX0EJ_Suit_21PDF.pdf
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Buzbee says he recently found out that Hardin (Watson's attorney) has a son who is a high up in the HPD.  Combined with the fact that Buzbee ran against (and said some negative things against) the current mayor of Houston and Buzbee called for the resignation of the police chief (who very recently resigned, but undoubtedly still has friends in the HPD) I think Buzbee seeking a "change of venue" from the criminal aspect of the case makes some sense.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#35]
#20: July 2020, Scottsdale AZ massage therapist

Asked a yoga instructor (on Instagram) for a massage therapist recommendation. Requested it be a woman and he wanted to see her Instagram pages so he could choose. Provided his phone number for the massage therapist to contact him.

Scheduled the session. Plaintiff didn't know who Watson was until that day. Scheduled for a Swedish massage at her business. Within 10 minutes of starting Watson said he didn't want his bag or legs rubbed, began to aggressively dictate the massage and directed her to focus on his glutes.

Once done with his glutes she tried to continue onto his back, he said no and requested she "penetrate his anus with her fingers" to massage him there. She says she was shocked and confused. Said she could not do that. Watson was aggressive and demanded she stick her fingers into his anus. When she said no again Watson said the massage was done. Paid and left.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#36]
#21: July - September 2020, Houston massage therapist (unlicensed)

First made contact on SnapChat. Informed Watson she was unlicensed. Was excited to try and grow her business by working with an athlete.

First session, July, Houstonian hotel. Watson got fully naked and refused to cover. During the session Watson exposed his penis several times. Watson requested she massage the area around his anus. She refused. Since Watson didn't force it and didn't touch her she concluded she was being a bit too sensitive. After the session Watson messaged asking if she was okay, she said it was just nerves, agreed to a second session.

Watson asked her to come to the second session wearing a sports bra and short shorts. She refused. Once again met at The Houstonian hotel. Watson got fully naked and refused to cover. While she was massaging his legs he started to become aggressive and told her to "come up" and "get in there". Wanted her to massage his groin area and pointed to the area next to his anus. Watson flipped onto his back and would move his hips to make his penis touch her. Says she was uncomfortable but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and not risk him giving her a bad review/hurting her business.

Third session. Watson said he just came from practice. Told Watson to go chance in the restroom, he just undressed in front of her, complete naked on the table. Watson wanted her to work on his glutes and groin area. Tried to get her to massage around his anus, "go higher", get in between his buttocks. Says she moved to a different area of his body to avoid the request and Watson aggressively directed her back towards his anus, encouraging her with ,"it's okay". Watson attempted to stroke her butt and leg. Says Watson was aware she was a single mother struggling financially and used that information to his advantage.

Watson flipped onto his back, penis fully exposed. He intentionally touched her hand with his penis. At that point he got an erection and demanded she massage his penis and testicles. Says she was terrified and wanted to leave but felt intimidated. Watson moved his penis onto her hand and ejaculated, getting semen on her hand and arms. Got dressed and left. Plaintiff said she felt humiliated, scared and responsible. Was still afraid Watson would hurt her career.

Watson began messaging her repeatedly. Said she felt forced and trapped and was afraid for her career. Agreed to a fourth session. Beginning of the fourth session she began to massage his legs, says he was now done with formalities and grabbed her hand and immediately placed it on his penis. Plaintiff pulled back in shock, said she wanted to run. Watson began guiding her hand and coercing her to give him oral. It then ended after coerced oral sex.

Watson continued to request extra sessions, all the way up to December. She refused saying she was taking a break from the profession.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Buzbee says he recently found out that Hardin (Watson's attorney) has a son who is a high up in the HPD.  Combined with the fact that Buzbee ran against (and said some negative things against) the current mayor of Houston and Buzbee called for the resignation of the police chief (who very recently resigned, but undoubtedly still has friends in the HPD) I think Buzbee seeking a "change of venue" from the criminal aspect of the case makes some sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

so regardless, as for now there will be no criminal prosecution?

also, refusing to work with the police, regardless of relationships and past instances, seems to only help watson. just my opinion, i could be off the mark. this clearly isn't my wheelhouse.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Once done with his glutes she tried to continue onto his back, he said no and requested she "penetrate his anus with her fingers" to massage him there. She says she was shocked and confused. Said she could not do that. Watson was aggressive and demanded she stick her fingers into his anus. When she said no again Watson said the massage was done. Paid and left.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

First made contact on SnapChat. Informed Watson she was unlicensed. Was excited to try and grow her business by working with an athlete.

First session, July, Houstonian hotel. Watson got fully naked and refused to cover. During the session Watson exposed his penis several times. Watson requested she massage the area around his anus. She refused. Since Watson didn't force it and didn't touch her she concluded she was being a bit too sensitive. After the session Watson messaged asking if she was okay, she said it was just nerves, agreed to a second session.

Watson asked her to come to the second session wearing a sports bra and short shorts. She refused. Once again met at The Houstonian hotel. Watson got fully naked and refused to cover. While she was massaging his legs he started to become aggressive and told her to "come up" and "get in there". Wanted her to massage his groin area and pointed to the area next to his anus. Watson flipped onto his back and would move his hips to make his penis touch her. Says she was uncomfortable but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and not risk him giving her a bad review/hurting her business.

Third session. Watson said he just came from practice. Told Watson to go chance in the restroom, he just undressed in front of her, complete naked on the table. Watson wanted her to work on his glutes and groin area. Tried to get her to massage around his anus, "go higher", get in between his buttocks. Says she moved to a different area of his body to avoid the request and Watson aggressively directed her back towards his anus, encouraging her with ,"it's okay". Watson attempted to stroke her butt and leg. Says Watson was aware she was a single mother struggling financially and used that information to his advantage.

Watson flipped onto his back, penis fully exposed. He intentionally touched her hand with his penis. At that point he got an erection and demanded she massage his penis and testicles. Says she was terrified and wanted to leave but felt intimidated. Watson moved his penis onto her hand and ejaculated, getting semen on her hand and arms. Got dressed and left. Plaintiff said she felt humiliated, scared and responsible. Was still afraid Watson would hurt her career.

Watson began messaging her repeatedly. Said she felt forced and trapped and was afraid for her career. Agreed to a fourth session. Beginning of the fourth session she began to massage his legs, says he was now done with formalities and grabbed her hand and immediately placed it on his penis. Plaintiff pulled back in shock, said she wanted to run. Watson began guiding her hand and coercing her to give him oral. It then ended after coerced oral sex.

Watson continued to request extra sessions, all the way up to December. She refused saying she was taking a break from the profession.
View Quote

I know it's a he said, she said situation but that is some predator shit right there...
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

also, refusing to work with the police, regardless of relationships and past instances, seems to only help watson. just my opinion, i could be off the mark. this clearly isn't my wheelhouse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not nearly as much as it would if he handed all the info to the HPD, it got squashed, and then they publicly announced there was "nothing there." I'm not saying that would happen, but if your goal is win civil suits it might not be a very smart risk/reward trade off to roll the dice on it.  At least not at this point.

With every suit Watson is looking more and more guilty in the court of public opinion (outside of the hardcore Watson leg-humpers).  Buzbee probably doesn't see a need to risk changing that right now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not nearly as much as it would if he handed all the info to the HPD, it got squashed, and then they publicly announced there was "nothing there." I'm not saying that would happen, but if your goal is win civil suits it might not be a very smart risk/reward trade off to roll the dice on it.  At least not at this point.

With every suit Watson is looking more and more guilty in the court of public opinion (outside of the hardcore Watson leg-humpers).  Buzbee probably doesn't see a need to risk changing that right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A big part of any potential criminal charges would be what Watson says during the civil suits. So it is better to play the waiting game and see if he incriminates himself or if he takes the 5th TWENTY ONE times and lets the women just tear him apart in court.

This guy needs to start cutting checks. Big ones.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I know it's a he said, she said situation but that is some predator shit right there...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup and even if only 10% of all these allegations are true Watson is a piece of shit who should be in prison.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The post in the first couple pages about how his behavior is just "hitting on" these girls hasn't aged well
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The post in the first couple pages about how his behavior is just "hitting on" these girls hasn't aged well
View Quote

They just need to head over to Twitter. The latest proof Watson's innocent is the attorney not seeking criminal charges with the HPD currently. The conspiracy that the Texans are doing this to Watson is living strong.

Oh, and ESPN is racist for reporting every new suit, because they wouldn't do that to white athletes. Ignore the fact that no athlete ever, white or black, has had multiple suits popping like this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that was weird.  Suits claiming Watson forced girls to finger bang his asshole and blew his load on them had already come out and then that guy came along claiming "when I was in college that would just be considered hitting on a girl."
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

All the suits are bad, but the parts in bold are really bad.  Clearly preying on woman who were afraid for their careers if they refused.  They call it coerced oral, but clearly she felt forced to do it.  

This just keeps getting darker.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/IutVQAJ.jpg

Did that player ever explain WTF he was trying to do there?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

All the suits are bad, but the parts in bold are really bad.  Clearly preying on woman who were afraid for their careers if they refused.  They call it coerced oral, but clearly she felt forced to do it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the same in a lot of the suits:
A lot of women who work from home and travel to locations to conduct the massage.
Almost half the suits are mentioned to be single mothers.
Close to half the women are new to the business (1-3 years).
Many women with no licenses or not even in the massage business, trying to earn money.
Around half the massages took place in hotel rooms or private locations new to the women.
Almost all of them mention Watson being a celebrity and helping grow their business.

Lots of things you can point out that would be things you would look for in soft targets.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A guy who has access to great licensed masseuses seeks out unlicensed masseuses (or women who weren't even masseuses at all) based on their Instagram pics to give him "massages."  Clearly nothing suspicious there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A lot of women who work from home and travel to locations to conduct the massage.
Many women with no licenses or not even in the massage business, trying to earn money.
Around half the massages took place in hotel rooms or private locations new to the women.
Almost all of them mention Watson being a celebrity and helping grow their business.

Lots of things you can point out that would be things you would look for in soft targets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, come on now.  You heard Watson's camp.  The "only" reason he sought out any of those women is because he couldn't see his regular masseuse due to COVID restrictions.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top