Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 101
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Time to bench Russell Wilson and let Matt Flynn get the C Hawks offense going....this is getting ridiculous !

Defense is playing well enough but this freaking "O" is embarrassing...save Lynch of course.

Pick. Game over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Time to bench Russell Wilson and let Matt Flynn get the C Hawks offense going....this is getting ridiculous !

Defense is playing well enough but this freaking "O" is embarrassing...save Lynch of course.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The season is over for the Seahawks anyway. 0-2 in inter-division games.

Fuck Pete Carroll.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Jets have to have  the slowest defensive front 7 in league history.

The 49ers are probably the fastest O-line in the league.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
The issue isn't the talent on the Lions, they are swimming in talent. They need a new fucking coaching staff.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]
The fuckings Vikes.  Lead the NFC North.

How the hell?
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The issue isn't the talent on the Lions, they are swimming in talent. They need a new fucking coaching staff.

Blows my mind your team is looking like this right now.  I don't get it man.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm actually  glad that the Jets lost so badly. Now they have to deal with  the problems on this team and  can't ignore them  like they have been doing for years. They were always good enough to pretend they were better than they were. Now that's out the window.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Marshawn Lynch busted his @$$ for 20 car, 118 yds, 1 td.  He wants to thank Russell Wilson for  his 17-25 weak azzed attempts for a measly 160 yards for whopping6.4 yds per completion avg.  The Defense wants to thank Russell Wilson for his 3  f*&%ing interceptions resulting in keeping them on their heels for most of the game.

2 words: Matt Flynn

Give him his chance that's all I'm asking.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Marshawn Lynch busted his @$$ for 20 car, 118 yds, 1 td.  He wants to thank Russell Wilson for  his 17-25 weak azzed attempts for a measly 160 yards for whopping6.4 yds per completion avg.  The Defense wants to thank Russell Wilson for his 3  f*&%ing interceptions resulting in keeping them on their heels for most of the game.

2 words: Matt Flynn

Give him his chance that's all I'm asking.....

:points and laughs:

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Damned Falcons have played flat as hell today. They look like a different team.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Bring Back The Replacement Refs ...My team needs them !!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:20:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did you see the shirts the Packers fans were wearing?
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only imagine.....

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Falcons pull it out! What a finish!!  

Holeeee Shiiitttt!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Panthers should have went for it on 4-1. The D, The Fans, fuck it everyone knew they was only trying to draw them offsides.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Panthers should have went for it on 4-1. The D, The Fans, fuck it everyone knew they was only trying to draw them offsides.

There was no way they were going to stop Cam Newton on a sneak for 1 yard. Heck, he could have just fallen and gotten a 1st.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pick. Game over.

Good.  F u Seahawks.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Let's go Packers!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was no way they were going to stop Cam Newton on a sneak for 1 yard. Heck, he could have just fallen and gotten a 1st.  

Seriously, and our defense sucks ass.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Carolina D line was kicking ass.

But yeah, the secondary sucks. All they had to do was stop an 75 yard drive in the last minute of the game
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But yeah, the secondary sucks. All they had to do was stop an 75 yard drive in the last minute of the game
All they had to do was prevent a hailmary pass.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only imagine.....

Something tells me it was a wise choice to go shopping at Costco and Bass Pro today.'just got home and not regretting missing this game.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#26]
I swear the fix is in against Green Bay.  We just got hosed again on an offensive pass interference call for a touchdown.  WTF!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I swear the fix is in against Green Bay.  We just got hosed again on an offensive pass interference call for a touchdown.  WTF!!

Makes up for the last few years where things were clearly officiated in their favor.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#28]
   What the fuck Panthers?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick. Game over.

Good.  F u Seahawks.  

Fuck you back, Packers.

You wouldn't have even had ONE TD without the help of the refs in the MNF game. A team that gets sacked 9 times deserves to lose.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man, it is bad when the Lions invest heavily on the defensive line with all these top picks and so far this whole year they can't GET ANY FUCKING PRESSURE ON THE QB

it's like a repeat of their WR drafting from a few yyears back––3 straight 1st round WRs, and they still couldn't get any offense.  

Who were those 3 first rounders and where are they now?
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#31]
TD Skins.. well take it anyway we can get it

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick. Game over.

The Rams under Fisher are substantially better than last year.

If you go back and look at their 2 losses, both could have been wins and 1 should have been. I know, coulda, woulda, shoulda. But the fact is they are a lot better than their recent past, and play everyone tough. A tribute to Fisher I believe.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, it is bad when the Lions invest heavily on the defensive line with all these top picks and so far this whole year they can't GET ANY FUCKING PRESSURE ON THE QB

it's like a repeat of their WR drafting from a few yyears back––3 straight 1st round WRs, and they still couldn't get any offense.  

charles rogers––out of the league

roy williams––out of the league

and then there's calvin...
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Cards are stinking it up so far...trap game.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All they had to do was prevent a hailmary pass.

I didnt see that game, how did it end? Someone completed a hail Mary for a win?
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

charles rogers––out of the league  

roy williams––out of the league

and then there's calvin...

The one they did hit on is a Hall of Famer at least.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pick. Game over.

Good.  F u Seahawks.  

Fuck you back, Packers.

You wouldn't have even had ONE TD without the help of the refs in the MNF game. A team that gets sacked 9 times deserves to lose.

Well, Donald Driver did drop an easy TD catch on a legit drive.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

What the fuck Panthers?  

Goddamn my head hurts from yelling.  FUCK! But damn they played hard.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick. Game over.

Good.  F u Seahawks.  

Fuck you back, Packers.

Well, Donald Driver did drop an easy TD catch on a legit drive.  

You know what?

It doesn't matter any more. You won't need to worry about that game either way, because the hawks are nearly out of contention in the West. the 0-2 tiebreaker is not easy to overcome in the new NFCW.

Good luck with your season and your good QB. We have one too––he's just sitting on his ass because we have a cheerleader for a HC. I hope RW stinks it up again next week and that Carroll gets fired before the season is over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#41]
WTF Miami is laying a beat down to Arizona, amazing!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Damn.  They looked a lot like the Falcons of many years ago.

Couldn't tackle.
Couldn't block.
And a lot of dropped passes.

Glad they pulled it out. If they are gonna lose please let it not be to that phoney shit-eating grin mother fucker.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#43]
21-3 Redskins

see what happens when our defense does their job?

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Bucs getting raped. Kinda glad it's blacked out
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:39:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes up for the last few years where things were clearly officiated in their favor.

Please, tell me more.  I seem not to remember these calls.

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bucs getting raped. Kinda glad it's blacked out

Bucs gonna buc.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

And this one last monday night.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://imageshack.us/a/img443/2336/blowtothehead.jpg

And this one last monday night.

http://youtu.be/XW0k24XXf-0

Sounds like sour grapes over Russell Wilson's game ending interception not being ruled a TD this week. There's always next week though, keep rolling those dice!

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Phanton catch for Jimmy Graham. Refs even went against Pereira on review.
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top