Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really don't get why Trumpsters are coming in here, we get it you love trump and will do anything for him. But the more you come in here, and on FB and anywhere else attacking Ted supporters, the less likely you will be to get us on board. And you will be needing us eventually. Just like Marco supporters and Kasich supporters. You have a thread, go dwell there.

And what happens if you don't get the nomination and it goes to a convention. It will not be pretty for you, and then the party is done. We get Hillery in office and you can kiss your guns goodbye. And if it goes to convention, the establishment will push Rubio and on the second count it will go to him, and then we lose.
View Quote

much concern....

and odd phrasing....imo
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cruz would get fucking destroyed against Hillary.

People don't want a creepy bible thumper.
View Quote

Yea they do, they want a creepy, booger eating, bible thumping, American loving, constitutional conservative, milk bag drinking, Canadian

Just the guy to replace

an American hating, commie lovin, cock gobblin, bible hatin, coke snortin, no bike riding slack jaw Kenyan

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You must be talking about that brilliant tactical move by Trump to get the focus off Trump's poor debate showing against Rubio.

Let's see, where is Rubio now?....That's right he's handing out towels at the Trump National Doral pool.

LOL...Perhaps he can put in a good word for Cruz.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pity bump for Ted Cruz.  Republican strategist and 2012 surrogate for Mitt Romney campaign on Fox and Friends Saturday says Mitt Romney coming out for Ted Cruz will help some among Utah's Mormon population and be a negative everywhere else as it plays into the story line that Ted Cruz is an establishment candidate.

Yet Ted Cruz thanks Mitt Romney for his glowing endorsement.  This guy wants to be president?

Chris Christie.

You must be talking about that brilliant tactical move by Trump to get the focus off Trump's poor debate showing against Rubio.

Let's see, where is Rubio now?....That's right he's handing out towels at the Trump National Doral pool.

LOL...Perhaps he can put in a good word for Cruz.  

These guys cheer Ted Cruz's every move at checkers.

Trump is playing 3 dimensional chess on 10 different chess boards against 10 opponents at the same time.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

The only thing being destroyed here is liberty when we lose congress and the presidency to the dems.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#9]
" />
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
" />
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
skip the first 3:10

FLG but a broken clock is right twice a day
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttSfo7aOk9U

View Quote
Ah the look of a guy scared to fucking death, THIS is why people are voting for Trump.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ah the look of a guy scared to fucking death, THIS is why people are voting for Trump.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, Lindsey Graham thinks he is a conservative.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Turned it off after Graham continued lying...

Spouting the same nonsense that the Trump haters here do...

Graham is REALLY full of shit...

You can read in his whole line of Bull...

"Please keep the Old Corrupt Boys in power..."

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's an article from 2013 where Ted Cruz attempted to pass  stronger border security on his own via an amendment. Shitty rinos and dems shot it down, but it establishes a man bringing the fight early on

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/sen-ted-cruzs-border-security-amendment-to-immigration-legislation-voted-down.html/

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The only thing being destroyed here is liberty when we lose congress and the presidency to the dems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that us throwing support behind Ted Cruz would save us from such a fate?
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Bump from page seven.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump from page six.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Creepy.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:03:54 AM EDT
[#20]
They're making a list, they're checking it twice, Trump supporters are going to be made to pay the price.

It’s time to make a list.

A list of those so-called conservatives and Republicans endorsing Donald Trump, the megalomaniac who regularly threatens his opponents and the press, raves about making members of our military adopt ISIS-like tactics, has funded Obamacare and Gang of Eight Democrats, promises to forcibly relocate American companies to his liking, and has demonstrated again and again he intends to govern as a tyrannical King rather than a President.

Call it a boycott, call it a blackball, call it a blacklist, call it whatever you want. I’m done with these folks and other conservatives should be, too.  Anyone who will defend a man condoning random acts of violence at his rallies has lost his morals; he will defend anything at all.

So, I’d like to remember who supported Trump so I never give any kind of credence to their judgment. “Never Trump” means never those who support him as well.

Here is the list of current federal and state GOP officials, former Republican officials, and private citizens who have formally endorsed Trump if anyone else is interested in joining me.  Each and every one of his endorsers should be held accountable in their future elections or political ventures.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/blackballing-those-who-endorse-trump#sthash.pfu01GYU.dpuf
View Quote

Amanda Carpenter comes to Conservative Review fresh off an impressive tour on Capitol Hill, serving as Sen. DeMint's Speechwriter and Sen. Cruz's Speechwriter and Communications Director.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#21]
If only Marco Rubio would get out of the race his voters will support Ted Cruz

It appears Ted Cruz has a ceiling he can not rise above.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:12:36 AM EDT
[#22]
The head-to-head general election poll worshippers on here need to dump Cruz

Those same polls show Kasich destroying Hillary. Time to jump off the Cruz train and onto the Kasich train?

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:15:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If only Marco Rubio would get out of the race his voters will support Ted Cruz

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Wildweasel02/media/Republican%20Nomination%202_zpslqovp948.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/Wildweasel02/Republican%20Nomination%202_zpslqovp948.jpg</a>

It appears Ted Cruz has a ceiling he can not rise above.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:18:49 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm really having a hard time understanding why so many on the left (and even here) find Cruz insanely creepy. I've waited to hear it enumerated, but it seems to boil down to either his face, or his Biblical beliefs. Is that it?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:24:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm really having a hard time understanding why so many on the left (and even here) find Cruz insanely creepy. I've waited to hear it enumerated, but it seems to boil down to either his face, or his Biblical beliefs. Is that it?
View Quote

That and his mannerisms and whiny bitch voice.   Women find him particularly repulsive.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:43:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Cruz comes across as sort of girly, but he's sure no Romney.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, those are major reasons.  Along with his mannerisms and his penchant for being caught committing dirty tricks.

I supported him at one time but as the race has gone on I find everything about him, combined make him repulsive.

He seems like a slick used car salesman and a revival tent preacher wrapped up with a sleazy smart ass kid that just leaves you feeling greasy.

He made all these claims about being an outsider but when I saw him today on two different interviews embracing his Mitt Romney/Lindsey Graham Coalition is sealed my opinion of him once and for all.

His supporters said last week that the endorsements were not something Cruz had any control over.  Today just highlighted the falseness of those statements.  He was touting the endorsements.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's based on nothing, much like the odd refrain about him lying. Cruz isn't a liar, but Trump threw it out there with no evidence (despite he himself being the most prodigious liar in the field except Clinton) and enough sycophants ran with it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cruz comes across as sort of girly, but he's sure no Romney.
View Quote

saw a vid of him giving a speech at an outdoor event and Code Pink tried to crash his party.  Cruz brought one of them up on stage and did an impromptu debate with them showing how stupid they really were and even had them agreeing with some conservative principles.  Cruz does not shy away from a fight.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That and his mannerisms and whiny bitch voice.   Women find him particularly repulsive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a lot of truth in this, even in this household. I reasoned and pleaded with my wife for a few months trying to sway her to Cruz, with the SCJ nominations coming in the next few years. She was ADAMENT she was not voting for the sleazy, greasy, cartoon character-looking goof-ball that sounds just like Bugs Bunny talking. Matter of fact-- she calls him ''Bugs'' and will leave the room if he comes on TV. I finally got on board with Trump as he is the best chance to defeat the witch. And yes, Trump can win...
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, those are major reasons.  Along with his mannerisms and his penchant for being caught committing dirty tricks.

I supported him at one time but as the race has gone on I find everything about him, combined make him repulsive.

He seems like a slick used car salesman and a revival tent preacher wrapped up with a sleazy smart ass kid that just leaves you feeling greasy.

He made all these claims about being an outsider but when I saw him today on two different interviews embracing his Mitt Romney/Lindsey Graham Coalition is sealed my opinion of him once and for all.

His supporters said last week that the endorsements were not something Cruz had any control over.  Today just highlighted the falseness of those statements.  He was touting the endorsements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he bring an establishment rhino hack from a libtard state along with him like a piece of luggage, touting how great the rhino is? If so then fuck Cruz
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Cruz on TV right now using this terrorist attack opportunity to attack Trump
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Cruz on TV right now using this terrorist attack opportunity to attack Trump
View Quote
Shocked face

I'm sure between that and Mitt campaigning for him he will pull way ahead of Trump any day now...
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Little slimey fuck.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/N4s6LWBBEwI
Little slimey fuck.
View Quote

He has no shame
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Did he bring an establishment rhino hack from a libtard state along with him like a piece of luggage, touting how great the rhino is? If so then fuck Cruz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz's wife is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations...

Building a North American Community  

The Council-sponsored Task Force applauds the announced “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America,” but proposes a more ambitious vision of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it.

HEIDI S. CRUZ is an energy investment banker with Merrill Lynch in Houston, Texas. She served in the Bush White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative. Prior to government service, Ms. Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City.

Cruz CFR

Also-  Cruz Lies and Immigration double speak

WHAT DID FOLKS EXPECT????

Trump is the only one it seems -standing between a full on INVASION -WITH NO FRIGGIN OPPOSITION- of the USA and the Wimpy Republicans and the Dem Communists...

There is VERY LITTLE time left to make a decision to stop the destruction of our country---

Or ROLL OVER!

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Classic propaganda. Agitprop.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Little slimey fuck.
View Quote

A desperate fool at the end of his pitiful rope.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He has no shame
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Little slimey fuck.

He has no shame

Booger eater.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:49:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Ted really shit in his hat earlier today when he suggested that cops roll into Muslim neighborhoods in the US and shake em down.  

The press will crucify him for that.  

"We know what is happening with these isolated Muslim neighborhoods in Europe. If we want to prevent it from happening here, it is going to require an empowered, visible law enforcement presence that will both identify problem spots and partner with non-radical Americans who want to protect their homes,"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/22/ted-cruz-calls-for-law-enforcement-to-patrol-and-secure-muslim-neighborhoods/

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I have lost a lot of respect for Ted.

A lot.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Ted is a mess. Sad!
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#44]
I said this in the Trump thread too but I bet this shift in Cruz's behavior is due to his new found friendship with the GOPe, they're probably putting him up to this shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Bump from page twelve.

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Ted really shit in his hat earlier today when he suggested that cops roll into Muslim neighborhoods in the US and shake em down.  

The press will crucify him for that.  

"We know what is happening with these isolated Muslim neighborhoods in Europe. If we want to prevent it from happening here, it is going to require an empowered, visible law enforcement presence that will both identify problem spots and partner with non-radical Americans who want to protect their homes,"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/22/ted-cruz-calls-for-law-enforcement-to-patrol-and-secure-muslim-neighborhoods/

View Quote

That isn't what he said.

He compared it to the police working with the local neighborhood to combat gangs.  

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Booger eater bump.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#49]
fuckin trumpsters
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yea they do, they want a creepy, booger eating, bible thumping, American loving, constitutional conservative, milk bag drinking, Canadian

Just the guy to replace

an American hating, commie lovin, cock gobblin, bible hatin, coke snortin, no bike riding slack jaw Kenyan

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz would get fucking destroyed against Hillary.

People don't want a creepy bible thumper.

Just the guy to replace

So you'd rather vote for the guy who wants to "date" his daughter: Dirty Donald the Daughter "Dater", That fountain is a statue of two parrots fucking BTW. Nope, nothing creepy about this at all:

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top