Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1st game back with the Chaffee. It's 80% crew with a hodgepodge set of skills, but they're all maxed out on Camo.

Equipment: vents, optics, and binocs, since it's what I have on hand, and I don't feel like spending 200k on a rammer. Ideally, rammer, VS, and optics for a combat role.
Consumables: small repair kit, 100-octane gas, and auto-fire extinguisher

<a href="http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/John_Nam/media/shot_003_zpsaee61988.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o506/John_Nam/shot_003_zpsaee61988.jpg</a>

View Quote

I run VStab, Optics, and vents.

Consumables are Coke, gold repairkit and gold medkit. Pretty much exactly the same as my 13-90. (1390 gets GLD because it can't Vstab)
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Consumables are Coke, gold repairkit and gold medkit. Pretty much exactly the same as my 13-90. (1390 gets GLD because it can't Vstab)
View Quote

you rich mofos and your gold consumables!

Admittedly the last time I played the Chaffee, they only had 3 skills to work up, and they hit it hard with a nerf bat. I suppose they were killing those pesky T-50-2s too fast.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Felt like mentioning this cool moment from yesterday.  I was on Murovanka. Spawned in North.  I was in a Type 59, and saw almost all heavies and TDs in the pre-battle list.
I chatted out, "I am going to A1 to spot, initially, who is coming?"  1 tank gave an "Affirmative".  Game starts and 1 tank is headed west behind me.  Just 1.

I channeled my inner-purple, and thought "Self, remember the great advice that lancecriminal posted from reddit the other day?"
My biggest take-away, and I think it was a quote from Garbad, was "If you see the lemming train going one way, be the conductor!"

So, I did a 180, chatted out "Woo Woo, motherfuckers!!!!", ducked into the forest, hightailed it all the way through, and lit the fuck out of 5 tanks sitting on top of that little tree'd hill. So, we are now up 15 - 10, and I just kept on going, and ended up pushing all the way to their span area, killed arty, started attacking their heavies from behind.  Ended up with maybe 3400 damage and a 7000-ish WN8 match.

tl;dr - be the conductor on the lemming train from hell

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NBR9X4NLj_c/UYe7qVaIj2I/AAAAAAAAAwA/H9K_2IOU5Fs/s640/murovanka.jpg  
View Quote

You should see the new, bigger version of that map.

And yes, it follows the recent trend of more deforestation.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I moved mine to arty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, I might wait for them to drop the xp requirement for the chaffee. Then again, If I buy it now I can put my 5 skill hellcat crew in it and just farm tons of XP for the chaffee and then when the line comes out I can use it to get the next tank, and the next.

I'm also doing mental gymnastics regarding what to do with my current high skill hellcat crew.  I love that bitch so much that part of me insists on waiting to play it post-9.3-death-nerf to make sure it really is dead before retraining the crew.  But a 100% camo, 100% BIA, 6th sense crew (plus misc others) sure sounds good for either a pre-9.3 nerf Chaffee or the Super T49.  Although not what it used to be, I do still make good money in the hellkitty.

I moved mine to arty.

May Durga bring a multi-generational pox upon your multi-skill, sky cancer crews.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
My Chaffee took a hit from a borsig and left me with 3 HP. He typed "lucky noob", not realizing I had spotted him, and our M40/43 promptly dropped a round on his noggin for full HP a few seconds later.

The rage after his death for the remainder of the match was on levels unseen since I platooned with huskers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Rage is what keeps me going daily from 8am to 5pm then it's alcohol. Before 8 it's coffee
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Tried playing this game again today.

I soon realized why I stopped playing.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Re:  M5 Stuart grind.

Load in a 100% crew... Training camo if you don't have a skill yet.
Run the howitzer with HE to get credits.  Focus only on soft targets or tracking big stuff.
Do not passive scout, you can't escape.  Ever.
I ran optics, rammer and a toolbox.

If you can find a hole into the backfield, you will eat em up.  Arty and low tier TDs pop nicely with the HE.

Chaffee, even with its current XP requirement is worth it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I got my first Bombadier medal yesterday. . su-14-1 with the top 203.  Tossed a round at a lit T-29 and missed long.  knocked out the unlit T-29 and KV-1S that were behind him.

The rage was epic.

I have found the 203 on the SU-14-1 and S-51 are good for tossing rounds into a cluster... Safe guess it'll splash for a nice ammount of damage from multiple tonks or knock one out.

I only have arty to T-7 so far (M12, GW Panty, S51 and SU14-1 currently), I look forward to the higher tiers.  At gym current pace, I should level the US line and the SU-14-1 side about evenly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't know what to tell you. That thing sucks at everything it's supposed to do. It is literally one of the worst tanks in the game.

I ran it more than I should have, got mad, and then just free XP'd past it.

I've thought about rebuying it and just trying it again just to see if I could maybe pull it off, but then I ask myself if I'm that much of a glutton for punishment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on the chatter in this thread, and against all that is good and right in the world, I rebought the M5 last night and started my grind for the Chaffee.  75% crew.  Oh my.  No 6th sense.  When the match starts, you are already dead in this tank, you just don't quite know it yet.  Passive scouting is your death sentence.  43k xp for the Chaffee?  Fuck me sideways.

Don't know what to tell you. That thing sucks at everything it's supposed to do. It is literally one of the worst tanks in the game.

I've thought about rebuying it and just trying it again just to see if I could maybe pull it off, but then I ask myself if I'm that much of a glutton for punishment.

I checked my stats on it.  Keeping in mind that when I was grinding it, my play history was <1000 games.  My M3, with 64 games, I'm at 63% WR.  The M5, I played all of 8 games with a 50% WR before declaring a fuggit and moving on.  That was back in April or May, I think, and prior to them boogering derp.

The way things have been going lately, I'm almost afraid to go back and give it another go, even WITH a 100% crew.
ETA:  The list of "The WORST TANK IN THE GAME!!!" continues to grow.

When I started grinding the Douchewagon, everybody told me "WORST TANK IN THE GAME!!!!!"  

Then I bought the B1  OMFG!!!1!1! WORST FUCKING TANK IN THE GAME!!!!!

Now, the M5.  WORST TANK IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!

Can somebody compile a complete list?  

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Need to have an AR_15 OFFICERS meeting please. Next few days, the sooner the better.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
you are assuming that he doesn't already have one?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wouldn't you rather have mine in your trophy case?

I'm not Albertan.

On a side note:

Please keep in mind that this is just a partial list of what is going on in 9.3. Full supertest patchnotes will be available on Thursday.

KV-1S changes

KV-1S is getting split to two tanks: KV-1S and KV-85

If you have the KV-1S unlocked:

- if you have the 85mm D-5T gun unlocked, you will have the 85mm S-31 gun unlocked as well
- if you have KV-1S unlocked, you will have KV-85 unlocked as well
- KV-1S statistics are transferred to KV-85
- KV-1S crew will be retrained to KV-85 with the exception of the radioman (who will remain on KV-1S)
- XP accumulated on KV-1S will be transferred to KV-85, so will the barrel rings
- if you have the elite suspension unlocked, you will have the KV-122 suspension (elite) unlocked as well
- if you have the elite turret unlocked, you will have the KV-122 Obr. 1944 turret (elite) unlocked as well
- if you have the 122mm U-11 unlocked, you will have the 122mm S-41 howitzer and the elite turret unlocked as well
- if you have the 122mm D-2-5T unlocked, you will have the 100mm S-34 unlocked as well

If you have the KV-1S in your garage:

- equipment will be moved to the depot, so will the consumables and shells
- KV-1S gets changed to KV-85
- crew of KV-1S will get moved and retrained to KV-85 (apart from the radioman, who returns to barracks)
- KV-1S camo and inscription will be transferred to KV-85
- if you have stock KV-1S suspension, you will get stock suspension on KV-85, same goes for elite
- if you have the V-2IS engine on KV-1S, you’ll get the same engine on KV-85
- you will get the same radio on KV-85 as you had on KV-1S
- if you had a stock turret, you will get a stock turret on KV-85 as well, same goes for elite turret
- guns get changed from KV-1S to KV-85 as such: 76mm ZiS-5, 76mm S-54, 122mm U-11 and 85mm D-5T all to 85mm D-5T, 122mm D-2-5T gets transferred to KV-85

(yes, that apparently means no free tier 5 KV-1S for KV-1S owners)
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I checked my stats on it.  Keeping in mind that when I was grinding it, my play history was <1000 games.  My M3, with 64 games, I'm at 63% WR.  The M5, I played all of 8 games with a 50% WR before declaring a fuggit and moving on.  That was back in April or May, I think, and prior to them boogering derp.

The way things have been going lately, I'm almost afraid to go back and give it another go, even WITH a 100% crew.

When I started grinding the Douchewagon, everybody told me "WORST TANK IN THE GAME!!!!!"  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on the chatter in this thread, and against all that is good and right in the world, I rebought the M5 last night and started my grind for the Chaffee.  75% crew.  Oh my.  No 6th sense.  When the match starts, you are already dead in this tank, you just don't quite know it yet.  Passive scouting is your death sentence.  43k xp for the Chaffee?  Fuck me sideways.

There are only a few tanks that are good below tier 5. Just saying.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'm not Albertan.

On a side note:

Please keep in mind that this is just a partial list of what is going on in 9.3. Full supertest patchnotes will be available on Thursday.

KV-1S changes

- if you have the 85mm D-5T gun unlocked, you will have the 85mm S-31 gun unlocked as well

- KV-1S crew will be retrained to KV-85 with the exception of the radioman (who will remain on KV-1S)

- XP accumulated on KV-1S will be transferred to KV-85, so will the barrel rings

- if you have the elite suspension unlocked, you will have the KV-122 suspension (elite) unlocked as well

- if you have the elite turret unlocked, you will have the KV-122 Obr. 1944 turret (elite) unlocked as well

- if you have the 122mm U-11 unlocked, you will have the 122mm S-41 howitzer and the elite turret unlocked as well

- if you have the 122mm D-2-5T unlocked, you will have the 100mm S-34 unlocked as well

- crew of KV-1S will get moved and retrained to KV-85 (apart from the radioman, who returns to barracks)

- if you have stock KV-1S suspension, you will get stock suspension on KV-85, same goes for elite

- if you had a stock turret, you will get a stock turret on KV-85 as well, same goes for elite turret

- guns get changed from KV-1S to KV-85 as such: 76mm ZiS-5, 76mm S-54, 122mm U-11 and 85mm D-5T all to 85mm D-5T, 122mm D-2-5T gets transferred to KV-85

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not Albertan.

On a side note:

KV-1S changes

Which is why I ain't jumping all over the 4202

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:48:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm not Albertan.

On a side note:

KV-1S changes

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not Albertan.

On a side note:

KV-1S changes

Intradasting
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Rough go at it tonight, I've had enough, but here's my states for this session:

50% W/R out of 8 games
14 kills
16,895 damage dealt
2577 Efficiency
1980 WN8

This is mostly tier 8, playing my new T32, Rhm. Borsig, and a couple games with my new Waffle PzIV
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#17]
I BBQ'ED KV5 he was down to 450 ish health i came up on him Snap shotted boom on fire i was like wtf come one come on Yes dead KV5 finally. added another Kv tank to the Dead list the 29 has killed Now where is that KV4.

i aint going no further tonight fuck it that was epic well that and having  the T25/2 bounce 2 shots and hit me for 200 lol damage. my only damage taken. kill him.

Hummel came up on him had a gold round loaded for the IS3 well he got gold in his ass and he died one shot .

Tracked the IS3 for 400 ish assist damage.

This game put me at 10K exp for the day When i get up in the Am will finish out the 3K more i need for the second 90 MM for the ARL then really have fun.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Took the FCM 36 Pak 40 Tier 3 French Prem TD out to play tonight for the first time.  With a 75% crew, over 3 games, averaged around 400+dmg per game right out of the gate.  Won't do much against a KV1 without slinging gold, but against most everything else it sees, it's a serious hole puncher, even with the somewhat random long range performance of the scrub gunner.

It is SLOW on hard surfaces, and get it in a river bed and you wonder if your engine is out.  Turns like a barge.  But at range, it's a fun little tank.  It does not shine on close range dogfighting maps, though.  If you have to get much closer than about 150m, the gun traverse kills you.

Of course, I kind of find myself liking the UE57 too.  I forsee the crew getting better quick.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:34:50 AM EDT
[#19]
KILL ALL THE THINGS!

I was down to 9 rounds. 11,263 wn8 on that one That one fucking match about made me blue for the day.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

but they just buffed it!

btw, I was looking through my old photo accounts and found this gem. Glitched off the map

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/720x405q90/443/shot002oz.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know damned well that if you keep having games like that you're going to get that thing nerfed right?

But you're right, it's a great tank now, not that it was ever bad, but now it's amazing. Even Larry is now a total M46 convert.

but they just buffed it!

btw, I was looking through my old photo accounts and found this gem. Glitched off the map

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/720x405q90/443/shot002oz.jpg

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

The 4202 is a cool tank though. Even if I don't get something for nothing, I'm glad I went up the line.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The 4202 is a cool tank though. Even if I don't get something for nothing, I'm glad I went up the line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm only on the Centurion 1 but am enjoying the line so far.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Only time I didn't was before I got it upgraded.  Also, I am playing with 6th sense (no crew available for UK) but getting closer (86%)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/K2ZCxEr.png

Robbed of Top Gun by RNGesus by 2HP!!!! Dammit! #@$@#!$%$

The last tank on the map, and I was the only one near him... looked up and saw I had 5 kills. I chased him down and knew it was a race for the last kill.  I knew I had 600 HP left, and he had around 200 HP.  So I shot him, then rammed him... well it tracked us both, and I was unable to move due to being wedged between him and a rock, and I could only shoot his turret because of my wierd angle. He had 2 HP left, so I fired two rounds, which bounced, then I switched to HE, and someone killed him as my HE round loaded

http://i.imgur.com/lOVOBJj.png

Growing on you aint it
Only time I didn't was before I got it upgraded.  Also, I am playing with 6th sense (no crew available for UK) but getting closer (86%)

I didnt move my Crommy crew because its such a useful tank so I started over with the Comet (after I was threw grinding it ) and with the Cent 1 ..... its HARD playing without 6th after you are used to it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Admittedly the last time I played the Chaffee, they only had 3 skills to work up, and they hit it hard with a nerf bat. I suppose they were killing those pesky T-50-2s too fast.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I have bought like 10 gold consumables, they give them out so often that there is no need.... Im well over 300 for all but extinguishers.... only like 285 of those
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Tried playing this game again today.

I soon realized why I stopped playing.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/SCOOPULA/signature.png
View Quote

This was my result roughly as well. I just stopped and played Kerbal Space Program instead. I usually don't do that but after the first few games, and losing one with a 3 man super-unicum platoon on our team because nobody spotted mid on prokhorovka, I decided I wasn't in the mood anymore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:46:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I loved my Cent 1, hated to sell it. It's why I was really hoping the 4202 would end up being free, because I'd love to have a prem Cent at tier 8, even if they make the turret and armor weaker.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#27]
LMFAO so i Survive the Battle to the Final arty is left As i shoot and Kill it he manages to Get the shot off BOOM dead.

Map: Erlenberg

SU-100Y

2,756   (x2)  $56,796   Dat Money

Battle achievements Mastery Badge: "2nd Class"

Total: 53 295     WN8: 5 095

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

when you hit the Cromwell it stops being such a GRIND

the crommy is a BLAST and will be nerfed Im sure, because when you pull the 1s and the hellcat out next patch..... yea Crommy gonna RULE

The Comet is not a bad tank, I think its second to the T20 and only because of gun.  Sling gold like its your job its a great tank
the Cent 1 is a good tank, kinda slow but dat GUN doh...... and the rest of the tank is good.  Im halfway to the Cent7 and havent heard anyone say anything but good stuff about it..... Ive heard mixed reviews on the 4202

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I loved my Cent 1, hated to sell it. It's why I was really hoping the 4202 would end up being free, because I'd love to have a prem Cent at tier 8, even if they make the turret and armor weaker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they put the 4202 in tier 8 with APCR as the default round, the same speed, and that insane depression, even with reduced armor, that thing is going to be an absolutely brutal little shit. As it is in tier X, it pounds T62's and 140's. At tier 8, I don't know what might really stand up to it other than it getting caught out by 1390's or 50-100's.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Re:  M5 Stuart grind.

Load in a 100% crew... Training camo if you don't have a skill yet.
Run the howitzer with HE to get credits.  Focus only on soft targets or tracking big stuff.
Do not passive scout, you can't escape.  Ever.
I ran optics, rammer and a toolbox.

If you can find a hole into the backfield, you will eat em up.  Arty and low tier TDs pop nicely with the HE.

Chaffee, even with its current XP requirement is worth it.
View Quote

Yes run the howitzer but shoot gold with it.  You will break about even and it's a much better option.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

If they put the 4202 in tier 8 with APCR as the default round, the same speed, and that insane depression, even with reduced armor, that thing is going to be an absolutely brutal little shit. As it is in tier X, it pounds T62's and 140's. At tier 8, I don't know what might really stand up to it other than it getting caught out by 1390's or 50-100's.
View Quote

IIRC it is rumored that it will get the 20lber, probably the same one as the Cent. 1, with slightly worse handling. I'd imagine it would still be pretty decent. Speaking of British meds, I just finished seal clubbing the ever living shit out of everything with the Cent 7/1. Sadly I got overzealous trying to get the 10th kill, and ran off a cliff.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'll have a 20lb'er as that's aparently historical, they are nerfing armor to historical values. I doubt it keeps the 105, and certainly not default APCR. So it'll be more like the Cent 1 with 12lb A barrel, and questionable turret armor. The sloped part of the turret is going down to 60mm, so maybe in tier 8 it will be okay, but I suspect overmatch is possible. If it keeps the mobility roughly, and a high ROF on the 20lb gun it would be OP, which WG has stated they avoid on Premium tanks. Really good in some areas, but they are technically supposed to be worse than their tier standard tanks. So if Cent I is the benchmark, I'm hoping maybe the nerf will be somewhat limited to maybe the turret only.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It'll have a 20lb'er as that's aparently historical, they are nerfing armor to historical values. I doubt it keeps the 105, and certainly not default APCR. So it'll be more like the Cent 1 with 12lb A barrel, and questionable turret armor. The sloped part of the turret is going down to 60mm, so maybe in tier 8 it will be okay, but I suspect overmatch is possible. If it keeps the mobility roughly, and a high ROF on the 20lb gun it would be OP, which WG has stated they avoid on Premium tanks. Really good in some areas, but they are technically supposed to be worse than their tier standard tanks. So if Cent I is the benchmark, I'm hoping maybe the nerf will be somewhat limited to maybe the turret only.
View Quote

Funny they say that and the Type 59 continues to exist.

Running that thing on the Sheriff account might be throwing gasoline on the fire of overpowered though because I've got all the skills and ermagerd everything is ridiculous playing like that.

Too bad I can't sneak a couple choice crews from that account onto my main one. I wouldn't get quite as pissed at this game, and last night I was FUCKING FURIOUS!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Running that thing on the Sheriff account might be throwing gasoline on the fire of overpowered though because I've got all the skills and ermagerd everything is ridiculous playing like that.

Too bad I can't sneak a couple choice crews from that account onto my main one. I wouldn't get quite as pissed at this game, and last night I was FUCKING FURIOUS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

REALLY?

Wow you were so calm and all, I didnt even notice.  BTW I wasnt really happy either if it didnt show  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ditto

the crommy is a BLAST and will be nerfed Im sure, because when you pull the 1s and the hellcat out next patch..... yea Crommy gonna RULE

The Comet is not a bad tank, I think its second to the T20 and only because of gun.  Sling gold like its your job its a great tank
the Cent 1 is a good tank, kinda slow but dat GUN doh...... and the rest of the tank is good.  Im halfway to the Cent7 and havent heard anyone say anything but good stuff about it..... Ive heard mixed reviews on the 4202

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

HOLY CRAP I just looked at the Cent 7/1 because Im halfway threw the Cent 1

To get the gun will take 151K xp  (tracks and both guns and Turret)
Engine is another 45K
then the 4202 which is another 180K

so total for that thing will be 376K of powergrind XP .... yea I hope its worth it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The Type 59 was overpowered at one time. Now, it's a joke.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn...all was well this AM, was 4 for 5, but I decided to push my luck and get a few battles with Xs, and now I'm 5 for 10.

It doesn't help when 1/3 of your team does zero damage, and lets a WTE100 go unchecked. He had the time of his life racking up 7k damage on the poor bastards.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only considered it OP when I was a lower tier noob, and didn't know the weakpoints and YOLO'd all the time... When I actually learned how to tonks, type 59's were easy peasy. Yes, they did get a nerf on mobility and stuff but I don't feel like that changed the situation. Before that I learned Tonks and had no more issues.

To other low tier noobs, yes the Type would seem OP, but that's because they suck at the game. They always bitch when they are tier 6 in an 8 match.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Damn...all was well this AM, was 4 for 5, but I decided to push my luck and get a few battles with Xs, and now I'm 5 for 10.

It doesn't help when 1/3 of your team does zero damage, and lets a WTE100 go unchecked. He had the time of his life racking up 7k damage on the poor bastards.
View Quote

I had another Cruiser IV game this morning that I did 1534 damage with 5 kills and the rest of the team combined did just under 600 and no kills.  Yeah 14 tanks for 600 damage. That's about 42.86 per tomato.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I had another Cruiser IV game this morning that I did 1534 damage with 5 kills and the rest of the team combined did just under 600 and no kills.  Yeah 14 tanks for 600 damage. That's about 42.86 per tomato.
View Quote

I need to play my alt more. My Cruiser IV is sitting in the garage, neglected.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a WN8 slot machine. Pull the handle out pops purple. Until guys like you play it and fuck up the numbers.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:23:08 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

It is a WN8 slot machine. Pull the handle out pops purple. Until guys like you play it and fuck up the numbers.  
View Quote

I'm doing my best to drop the global numbers down. Gotta get it buffed somehow!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I only considered it OP when I was a lower tier noob, and didn't know the weakpoints and YOLO'd all the time... When I actually learned how to tonks, type 59's were easy peasy. Yes, they did get a nerf on mobility and stuff but I don't feel like that changed the situation. Before that I learned Tonks and had no more issues.

To other low tier noobs, yes the Type would seem OP, but that's because they suck at the game. They always bitch when they are tier 6 in an 8 match.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought mine post nerf so i don't know what it was like before but I love the thing now. It makes more credits than any of my other premiums and it carries well. The mobility and aim time suck tho...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Lag spikes as soon as you're in close combat...every time.

That's how you know WG has determined you're done playing for today.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Bye bye POS Crusader SP. Now, to gather the 2.7M credits for the FV207
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Pissed off some guy in a match today, we were pushing a flank i am in the t-30 with top gun and circle to the back of their center force, lining up a good shot on engine fully zoomed out and boom my t9 heavy teammate comes right into my viewfinder to receive 722damge and explode. he gets all mad and starts crying about being their first, I tell him if he could use a map and look I had been their 5 sec and was aiming when he pulled up. I am starting to hate idiots.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Why do I think of brad when I watch this?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Still trying to grind the B1.  Having a shitty day, including this game where both the M3 Lee driver and the M37 driver called me an idiot for not capping under the watchful gaze of an enemy T40 and a Birch gun.

Tactical decision to use terrain and try to get rid of the T40 while doing the artillery dance rather than face both T40 and Birch gun in the wide assed open.  Still, I would welcome critique from any of you actual non-idiots if I could figure out how to get the replay posted.

ETA: How is this only a Mastery 3?  Who is managing to actually wreck face in this turd?  I can only imagine that a mess of people are slinging straight gold.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

FUCKING. DEAD. ON.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

Such epic, much patriot...wow.....

Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top