Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And what would be the issue?
View Quote
A reliable, short, piston 300blk that will run smoothly on supers and subs without doing more than flipping a switch had been vaporware until recently with the Rattler and similar.
If PSA can sell do it for 1/3 the price of a MCX/rattler then that would be amazing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven’t checked it lately but how’s it looking on the release? Date approaching on schedule (or is has it already arrived)?
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
without buffer wouldn't it kick harder?
View Quote
It’s a 5.56......
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to buy one of these and do a COD zebra paint job on it
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd love to know how PSA got it to run reliably. I'd bet a cup of coffee the key is the fact that it is bufferless. I can tell you that Superlative Arms and Primary Weapon Systems have both been unable to produce a system this short and have it run reliably. With both of the aforementioned companies they were running buffers. So we know it can be done short, even shorter (see the Sig Rattler at 5.5") but when it is it is a bufferless design. Fine by me, less weight and one more thing not to go wrong in the field!

ETA: Having said that it is proprietary so you need to have spare parts on hand from PSA as you are not going to be able to go into a Cabela's or your LGS and pick up spare parts for you JAKL.
View Quote
That's true for a lot of guns.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Haven’t checked it lately but how’s it looking on the release? Date approaching on schedule (or is has it already arrived)?
View Quote
Yes, inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Last I heard, 3rd quarter 2020.

Daggers and 5.45 AK are ahead in line, then MP5 after the Jakl. Hopefully. Assuming no delays.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I want to know if I can pull the barrel and send it somewhere to have it dimpled.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they've said Q3 for an estimated release date and aren't discussing pricing yet. Have they released any details on how much it weighs? It looks very similar in size and dimensions to the KAC PDW which weighs 4.5 pounds, but that gun has a dimpled barrel.

https://i.imgur.com/VIgKhUc.jpg

vs

http://www.imfdb.org/images/7/74/KAC_PDW_8in.jpg
I want to know if I can pull the barrel and send it somewhere to have it dimpled.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Daggers and 5.45 AK are ahead in line, then MP5 after the Jakl. Hopefully. Assuming no delays.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, thanks. Patience, patience.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A reliable, short, piston 300blk that will run smoothly on supers and subs without doing more than flipping a switch had been vaporware until recently with the Rattler and similar.
If PSA can sell do it for 1/3 the price of a MCX/rattler then that would be amazing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what would be the issue?
If it works (and I think it will), finding it in stock is going to be amazing
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top