Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Hope your friend feels better soon.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
WoW not a safe thread OP returned!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I bet OP slept much better after that news.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I had two UTI infections in one year. Usually men don’t get UTI infections. Doctor did all kinds of tests including ultrasound of my prostate and bladder. No physical problems were discovered.
There were two activities common to both infections. The hot tub at the Nudist resort and standing waist deep in the surf fishing for hours near the Mouth of the Brazos.
I stopped doing both and no more infections. My money was on the hot tub.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had two UTI infections in one year. Usually men don’t get UTI infections. Doctor did all kinds of tests including ultrasound of my prostate and bladder. No physical problems were discovered.
There were two activities common to both infections. The hot tub at the Nudist resort and standing waist deep in the surf fishing for hours near the Mouth of the Brazos.
I stopped doing both and no more infections. My money was on the hot tub.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]
OP is luck if he is young, a bad UTI can leave an old guy incontinent.

A good thing to avoid if you are "elderly".
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fkers in PI used to run a wire loop through a bunsen burner then in and out, ok, now go pee in bottled.  Sadistic bastards
View Quote

Standing in the hallway of our hotel in Angeles City (TDY to Cope Thunder) bullshitting with our First Sergeant when a young airman walked up and said, "Shirt, I got a bad problem". Shirt asked what was going on. Kid unzips his pants and pulls the waistband of his underwear out. Pocket was soaked in green ooze.

Sobered my young, dumb self up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Alright its 5:30am and I just got home. Fucking covid makes the ER almost impossible. But I got through it. Its a bad bladder infection. Doc gave me a cortisone shot and antibiotics. Hopefully feel better by this evening. I was worried though because I hooked up with a girl I didn't know weekend before last. Anyways I haven't slept so Im off to bed.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#10]
These things happen when you raw dog some random slut in the ass. Seriously, plowing the pooper can give you a UTI.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
These things happen when you raw dog some random slut in the ass. Seriously, plowing the pooper can give you a UTI.
View Quote

What if you just eat her ass
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Peebola
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 4:00:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
First Ive heard of this!!!!!!!!

She told me she wrap duct tape around the gloryhole firs, to keep it sanitized
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 4:07:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
First Ive heard of this!!!!!!!!

She told me she wrap duct tape around the gloryhole firs, to keep it sanitized
View Quote

I thought using hand sanitizer as lube killed all bacteria and doubled as protection, lube.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 4:10:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Did you get soap up your dickhole? That'll do it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Alright its 5:30am and I just got home. Fucking covid makes the ER almost impossible. But I got through it. Its a bad bladder infection. Doc gave me a cortisone shot and antibiotics. Hopefully feel better by this evening. I was worried though because I hooked up with a girl I didn't know weekend before last. Anyways I haven't slept so Im off to bed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hard to believe that some people here claim 20'ers add nothing of value to the site.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pissing after using soap for lube can suck for a few seconds.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#21]
I am sure he didn't want to tell up they laid it on the table and smacked it with a mallet-CLLLLLAAAAAPPPP!

My buddy back in the day needed a ride to the clinic because he had the Dick Trickles (for you racing fans). After waiting several hours he came to the car all red faced. He said they ran a long cotton tipped applicator up his dick. He added, it wasn't too bad but when the nurse was prepping him he started to get a hard-on and she reared back and plucked the shit out of his dick then glared at him

He said that was worse than anything else. He got a shot and a bill for his troubles.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Glad you're ok, OP.  That can be scary.

When I was a freshman in college, I picked up this girl and had a marathon sex session until daybreak.  By noon, my dick was purplish-black, and I thought it was going to rot off.  Couldn't hardly touch it, it was so sore.

I ran to the Quack Shack, and the Dr. asked me what was wrong.  I told him I thought I had an STD from unprotected sex the previous night.  I pulled it out, and he started laughing like hell...he said "Boy, that's not an STD, that's TRAUMA!  Slow it down next time, you can fuck her again tomorrow.  Now get out of here and stop wasting my time!".  

I was relieved, to say the least.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top