BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will the supreme court continue to be silent on these executive actions?
View Quote

Probably
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't comply
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing on imports? I'd think that'd be the easiest thing to go after and would wreck us the hardest.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Don’t wear a mask and don’t give in to this BS. Stand your ground and say F off. AZ just past a bill telling the federal government we will not recognize any additional federal firearms regulations
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Sucks, but not exactly unexpected.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck Him!!

None of those would have stopped the crimes that were committed.

Burrr goes the 3D Printer.
View Quote

Lol, gun control isn't about stopping crime, just like it isn't about saving lives, the children, or any other nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
If Joe Biden scribbled with a crayon on construction paper that "all gunz now illegal" and signed it with blobs of his own drool, no court in America would contest it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don’t wear a mask and don’t give in to this BS. Stand your ground and say F off. AZ just past a bill telling the federal government we will not recognize any additional federal firearms regulations
View Quote

Why stop there? "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear; why enforce the NFA or GCA?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We are supposed to be a nation of laws, not ruled by decree.
View Quote

We are supposed to be a nation of a lot of things that we aren't anymore. Shit's broken, yo.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So pistol braces and 80% lowers and frames and probably foreign ammo and parts import bans.
View Quote

I look forward to all the "Muh Pistol Brace", "Muh 80% lower", "Muh foreign ammo", and "Muh import parts" witty replies...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Good thing he didn't call them executive orders.

I've been told its not anti-gun if you don't call them EOs.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So he's going to get the ATF to reclassify 80%s as firearms and braced pistols as SBRs?

Good thing there's no precedent for the ATF being directed by the executive branch to make arbitrary reclassifications.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I look forward to all the "Muh Pistol Brace", "Muh 80% lower", "Muh foreign ammo", and "Muh import parts" witty replies...
View Quote

FJB with a rusty whale harpoon.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Executive Action or Executive Order?

Executive Actions Versus Executive Orders
Executive actions are any informal proposals or moves by the president. The term executive action itself is vague and can be used to describe almost anything the president calls on Congress or his administration to do. But many executive actions carry no legal weight. Those that do actually set policy can be invalidated by the courts or undone by legislation passed by Congress.

The terms executive action and executive order are not interchangeable. Executive orders are legally binding and published in the Federal Register, though they also can be reversed by the courts and Congress.

A good way to think of executive actions is a wish list of policies the president would like to see enacted.

Link
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We are supposed to be a nation of a lot of things that we aren't anymore. Shit's broken, yo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are supposed to be a nation of laws, not ruled by decree.

You can say that again brother.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Will his plan stop Hunter Biden from getting guns?

Dude can't even fix his fucked up family.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#18]
"concealed assault-style firearms"  Now there's a new term, sounds scary!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Illegitimate orders from an illegitimate "president".   The government has shown how much they care about laws so why should I care?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#20]
All those things he can not do. He can not just magically require background checks or dictate storage requirements.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"concealed assault-style firearms"  Now there's a new term, sounds scary!!
View Quote

They're going after AR pistols.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I’m surprised it’s taken them this long.

Hopefully the democrats will squander a 3-branch advantage and the Rs can reclaim the house in 2022...a la 2008/10.
View Quote

Dominion algorithms say otherwise.  We're not voting our way out of this.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I suggest that Mr. Biden take those executive orders, and stuff them up his ass, but not until folding them up so that there's nothing but sharp corners sticking out...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quick! Panic buy everything!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#27]
"Nahwegood" - Socrates
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#28]
The movie, The Last B52 will be awesome.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#29]
::double post glitch in the matrix::
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#30]
President Potato Head can stick his executive actions up his wrinkled butthole, sideways
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#31]
If he reclassifies AR pistols as SBRs, it would seem likely many more illegal SBRs would be made rather than being converted back (which is also, legally, impossible, is it not?) or registered as SBRs.  In for a penny, in for a pound.

Strangely, I'm not really that concerned.  I guess I just don't respect the feds as much since I came the personal realization that we're just a banana republic.  Maybe if they throw me in a cage for a while, I'll 'learn' some respect again.  ??
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Here we go.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Is he telling the Eff Bee Eye to stop with the false flags?
Is he rounding up MS-13 or other gangs?
Is he going to tell agents to enforce existing laws?

If not, never mind.  Just more oppression.  When an Afghani or Iraqi can own a selective fire AK-47 or Diskha, how can we call ourselves the land of the free?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
this sounds like unenforceable bullshit.
View Quote

Especially coming from someone that was not elected by the people.

None of the rhetoric/EO's/etc... from this current admin mean a rats ass to anyone.

The rulings may as well be coming straight from communist china. Thats about how much I give a fuck what biden says.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#37]
"But muh bumpstocks..." TDS 'tards hardest hit

When the SCOTUS inevitably pusses out an refuses to slap down the executive branch, will arfcom mods (some of whom suffer from muh bumpstock TDS) lock 80% threads?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden and his orders. He’s not my supervisor
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If he reclassifies AR pistols as SBRs, it would seem to be as likely that many more illegal SBRs would be made as those that would be converted back (which is also, legally, impossible, is it not?) or registered as SBRs.  In for a penny, in for a pound.

I'm not really that concerned.  I guess I just don't respect the feds since I came the personal realization that we're just a banana republic.
View Quote

People will just switch out the SBA3 for rubber boot.

When society finally collapses, stocks will go on.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#40]
He should focus on not letting terrorists cross the southern border illegally and get into our country.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#41]
"Assault weapons"  definition is really ALL guns.

.38 wheel guns, pump shotguns, 1911's.   Just wait.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#42]
My CCW already is my background check
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Question is, when the ATF offers free SBR registration for your braced pistols, will you stick your head through the feeding trough bars?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He should focus on not letting terrorists cross the southern border illegally and get into our country.
View Quote

his veep got it under control............
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thank god they are finally taking action on "concealed assault-style firearms".

Wtf?

View Quote

Obviously any nutbag thinking of killing people will follow that law.

Interested in seeing what "concealed " means
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The rulings may as well be coming straight from communist china. Thats about how much I give a fuck what biden says.
View Quote

They basically are
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
All those things he can not do. He can not just magically require background checks or dictate storage requirements.
View Quote

He and his cocksucking cronies stole a US Presidential election and the proceeded to start tearing apart everything accomplished in the last 4 years. We are not going to win this battle either . . . we just dont have the moxie to do the needful...

...y e t

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"Concealed assault-style firearms" is what the left/media have been referring to braced AR pistols as.

About the only thing they can do to regulate them is classify braces as stocks; AR pistols become SBRs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

Could someone explain what is meant by the bolded part?

"Concealed assault-style firearms" is what the left/media have been referring to braced AR pistols as.

About the only thing they can do to regulate them is classify braces as stocks; AR pistols become SBRs.

Braces are grey area to some extent, but Ar pistols have been around forever. I would hope it would hard to executive orders pistols to be NFA items period even without a brace.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm surprised it's taken them this long.

Hopefully the democrats will squander a 3-branch advantage and the Rs can reclaim the house in 2022...a la 2008/10.

No we're not. We're currently between ballot box and ammo box.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck Joe and the executive branch.  The civil war is long over due.  The govt is too large too powerful and tyrannical.  It has long since exceeded the limits placed on it by the constitution and shows no sign of correcting itself.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top