User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You can’t ban what you can’t see!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
So is this why my LGS has marked 30rd p-mags and other assorted magazines to $30 each?  

Whereas last week they were $14...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If 80% guns are illegal, can't they just make 75% guns then? There will always be a loophole, look at California.
View Quote

"Percent" is irrelevant; there are things that are firearms, and things that are not firearms. There are things of the latter type that can be fashioned into the first type, but that doesn't change what they are at the point of sale.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be sure to completely ignore anything that jizzbucket has to say.

Fuck you, Joe. Stick your EOs up your ass. Cunt.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It will probably be something like anyone who buys an unfinished firearm frame with the intent of turning it into a functional firearm must complete a NICS check before it can be shipped.  Lots of brave talk here, but you won't get your P80s without a check.  That's not really the worst thing, because they will have no idea which one you finished.  You may have 12 p80 G19s and one NICS depending on when you ordered them.  Also, some of them get misdrilled or otherwise ruined.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s stupid. There’s nothing stopping a bad guy from slapping a short barreled upper on a rifle receiver, taking a hacksaw to the barrel, or slapping a stock on an AR pistol without a form 1.

Hardly a surprise though as gun control is about punishing law abiding citizens instead of criminals
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Plenty of people have pistols they've been planning on SBRing.  For those people it makes sense to get the stamp and not pay for it.

I've been playing the NFA game for over a decade, so I'll add a few more stamps for free.

On the other hand, I don't care if others don't.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Waiting for the weak mfers to pipe in and get excited for free $200 SBR tax stamp registration.

Plenty of people have pistols they've been planning on SBRing.  For those people it makes sense to get the stamp and not pay for it.

I've been playing the NFA game for over a decade, so I'll add a few more stamps for free.

On the other hand, I don't care if others don't.

I agree, but I'm not talking about you or those people.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thank god they are finally taking action on "concealed assault-style firearms".

Wtf?

View Quote

At first I thought they were ignorant.  Then I thought they were stupid.  Now I understand leftists are evil.  They know they are spreading lies and propaganda.  They love guns.  They just want a monopoly on them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It will probably be something like anyone who buys an unfinished firearm frame with the intent of turning it into a functional firearm must complete a NICS check before it can be shipped.  Lots of brave talk here, but you won't get your P80s without a check.  That's not really the worst thing, because they will have no idea which one you finished.  You may have 12 p80 G19s and one NICS depending on when you ordered them.
View Quote

What if I fucked all of mine up when attempting to build them and had to destroy/throw them out?

Asking for a friend with a bunch of Glock parts that aren't frames.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
this sounds like unenforceable bullshit.
View Quote

You can be sure that there will be plenty of government employees who will volunteer to enforce whatever is handed down. There always are. A few pieces of silver is all it takes for your neighbor to turn on you
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Question is, when the ATF offers free SBR registration for your braced pistols, will you stick your head through the feeding trough bars?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/495488/seems-legit_jpeg_jpg-1896226.JPG
View Quote

Based on one of the previous threads, a whole hell of a lot of GD will.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Don’t care. Fuck Biden. Come and take it. Kiss my ass. And I’ll have a fuckin coke ????????????????
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I agree, but I'm not talking about you or those people.
View Quote

Your avatar is great
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They're going after AR pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"concealed assault-style firearms"  Now there's a new term, sounds scary!!

They're going after AR pistols.

That's what it sounds like.  Draco's, SBR's, AR pistols...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You can be sure that there will be plenty of government employees who will volunteer to enforce whatever is handed down. There always are. A few pieces of silver is all it takes for your neighbor to turn on you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this sounds like unenforceable bullshit.

Anybody that doesn’t understand this is ignorant as fuck. Unconstitutional laws are happily enforced every day of the week all over the country.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#20]
One more news article.  LINK

background check check on 80% receivers
regulations on concealed assault-style firearms
prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners
federal guidance on home storage safety measures

Let the litigation begin.  Didn't AZ just enact a Federal gun law preemption law?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
FPNI

Come get some motherfuckers. I'll die at my doorstep first.
View Quote

yea. sure.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Illegitimate orders from an illegitimate "president".   The government has shown how much they care about laws so why should I care?
View Quote

This. His election was invalid Constitutionally and hence none of his actions/orders/ideas are valid. He is NOT the duly elected POTUS. Never forget that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Time to start designing 79% lowers.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I no longer care about an illegitimate government and their silly papers they call laws.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#25]
One other announcement Biden could make on Thursday is the introduction of his nominee to be the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who will play a key role in any executive branch action on guns. His nominee could be tough to get through a Senate split 50-50 between Republicans and Democrats.
View Quote

Hahahahahaha bullshit, they'll sail right through as long as they can pry the GOP off their knob long enough to get them out of the building.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hahahahahaha bullshit, they'll sail right through as long as they can pry the GOP off their knob long enough to get them out of the building.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
One other announcement Biden could make on Thursday is the introduction of his nominee to be the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who will play a key role in any executive branch action on guns. His nominee could be tough to get through a Senate split 50-50 between Republicans and Democrats.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#28]
He is speaking now.  Slurring words.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

yea. sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI

Come get some motherfuckers. I'll die at my doorstep first.

yea. sure.

There's a lot of people who would give their life for what they believe in and what they feel is right.
Just because you don't feel that way, don't mean others dont.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Who will make the most of my money in fighting this shit?  Pretty sure it is NOT the NRA.  I've donated to Firearms Policy Coalition, but I'm pretty tired of them EVERY FUCKING DAY asking for more money with their hair-on-fire, hysterical emails.

Who shall get my FJB money?

Rob
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey Joe.
This is my hill.

Im ready.
Are you?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
See sig line.
View Quote

Isn’t that a CoC violation?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#35]
A Glock 19 frame is 70% done on my Ender 3 right now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#36]
How'd he become King? I didn't vote for him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#37]
See avatar

I do what i want

Fuck the system
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"Concealed assault-style firearms" is what the left/media have been referring to braced AR pistols as.

About the only thing they can do to regulate them is classify braces as stocks; AR pistols become SBRs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

Could someone explain what is meant by the bolded part?

"Concealed assault-style firearms" is what the left/media have been referring to braced AR pistols as.

About the only thing they can do to regulate them is classify braces as stocks; AR pistols become SBRs.

You don't need a brace to have an AR pistol.  They aren't gonna have much luck classifying all AR pistols and other rifles that don't have stocks as SBRs (at least with an EO).
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol 3D Printer go..

3D Printer Sound - Loud 3D Printer in Action HQ Audio
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Who will make the most of my money in fighting this shit?  Pretty sure it is NOT the NRA.  I've donated to Firearms Policy Coalition, but I'm pretty tired of them EVERY FUCKING DAY asking for more money with their hair-on-fire, hysterical emails.

Who shall get my FJB money?

Rob
View Quote

Fuck all those groups. Pay yourself, invest in items you may need later. All of them are just getting rich off "fighting for your rights".
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Assault rifle = semi auto rifle

assault-style firearms= semi auto style firearms

Don't think they wont try.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/07/biden-executive-actions-guns-479704

Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. He is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Other executive actions remain unclear. But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

More than 100 House Democrats wrote to Biden last week, urging him to take action on the concealed assault-style firearms, which is similar to the one used in the Colorado shooting in which 10 people were killed.

One other announcement Biden could make on Thursday is the introduction of his nominee to be the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who will play a key role in any executive branch action on guns. His nominee could be tough to get through a Senate split 50-50 between Republicans and Democrats. The ATF has had mostly acting directors since the position became Senate-confirmed. Todd Jones was confirmed as ATF director in 2013 after a years-long stint as acting director.
View Quote

Nothing says "We hate you" like using a Refugee`s actions to strip away your rights.

Democrat's are purely the Anti American people and fuck anyone who supports them.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#44]
If I'm not mistaken, the anti-trumpers used to say "he's not my president"...does this saying still work for the other side?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming.  Bend over serfs and grab your ankles.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted: and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.
View Quote

So the Commander in Thief is going to order us to store our firearms unloaded, triggerlocked, disassembled, separate from each other in individual locked containers, with ammunition in separate locked individual containers by caliber, and with biometric locks on each container?

I'm sure we'll all get right on that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Lol come and take it
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#48]
no big deal, he'll just continue on trumps train, just ban anything that fires too fast. bolt actions with no mag should be fine. not a big deal, GD says regulations on how fast a semi auto can fire is fine. no one needs bump stocks or one shot per trigger pull. might as well reintroduce the legislation that requires a finger print verification for every shot every 20 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top