BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's what it sounds like.  Draco's, SBR's, AR pistols...
View Quote

Well a Micro-Roni will set them back on their heels.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
1994 Assault Weapons Ban grandfathered all the firearms/mags that were legally owned.  Any forecasts for grandfathering in this Executive Order to reclassify these pistols into the NFA?  
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Illegitimate 'president'.  Don't care what he or his handlers have to say about anything.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden and his orders. He’s not my supervisor

Illegitimate 'president'.  Don't care what he or his handlers have to say about anything.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
1994 Assault Weapons Ban grandfathered all the firearms/mags that were legally owned.  Any forecasts for grandfathering in this Executive Order to reclassify these pistols into the NFA?  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol who gives a shit? Laws stopped mattering a long time ago so his “orders” can chew on my dick.
View Quote

While I agree, Exec Actions vs Orders.  These hold no weight of law.  Strongly worded letters.  Either way though, I agree.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
EO is not a law.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Micro Draco prices are jumping.  Now $2000+ on Gunbroker.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/897118210

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck JB
Fuck Democrats
Fuck anyone who supports this
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Biden.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden and his orders. He’s not my supervisor
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think that senile fuck knows how "ghost guns" work. He can do a background check on my asshole and eat farts while he's there.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Cool. Let me know how that turns out for you.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Caskey - Martial Law (Official Video)
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
EO is not a law.

This.

Nobody is changing law....or US Code......they don't have to ......

The law allows the USDOJ to interpret what constitutes an NFA firearm ....no legislation required, or recourse for that matter
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

This !
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like a good time to list my ZPAP pistol
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I will be impressed when the gun violence in Chicago goes to zero because of Joes' EO.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't have to do anything.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Hopefully, this will be the EO that finally brings the country together.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
<--- Laughs in Prusa.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#25]
If bumpstock EO showed them anything it's that you can sign an EO that is unconstitutional and have the ATF enforce it for years before a court case rules it so. In the meantime you've destroyed a market, multiple small companies producing the products, and poisoned consumers willingness to waste money on them should those companies start. Hell, a judge might even agree it's a constitutional order and uphold it...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope he falls and breaks his fucking hip before he speaks.
Hopefully after that he gets a nasty infection and chokes on his own vomit.
Fuck that dementia dipshit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#27]

I guess people can post these kinds of messages if it makes them feel better.  However, most people here did not agree with the Trump EOs against bump stocks, either.  

If you're expecting the rifles to come down over gun control, you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment.  There might be 'marches' and 'rallies' if the 2nd Amendment was repealed, but there aren't too many people willing to fight to the death over the loss of any (and maybe even all) rights while they are comfortable and not worrying from where the next meal is coming.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I need to get me one of them concealed ghost gun assault style gun thingamagig pony solder dog face - ah come on man....
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fuck JB
Fuck Democrats
Fuck anyone who supports this
View Quote

My thoughts
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#31]
FUCK THAT MUTHA FUCKIN PERVERT AND HIS WHOLE FUCKIN CABINET!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Micro Draco prices are jumping.  Now $2000+ on Gunbroker.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/897118210

View Quote

Crazy - might as well just form 1 a SBR and have a builder assemble a parts kit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How is it even remotely legal to regulate firearms through an EO?
View Quote

Bush (1) did it back in March 1989 when he put the big full stop on NORINCO's stuff.  Killed off the heyday of the $80 SKS and $160 AKs overnight.  Stands to this day, by the way.  Lest we forget.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This !

+1 here

Fuck this old cock sucker and his entire family.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#35]
WILL NOT COMPLY!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If bumpstock EO showed them anything it's that you can sign an EO that is unconstitutional and have the ATF enforce it for years before a court case rules it so. In the meantime you've destroyed a market, multiple small companies producing the products, and poisoned consumers willingness to waste money on them should those companies start. Hell, a judge might even agree it's a constitutional order and uphold it...
View Quote

Technically, Trump didn't use an EO-he used a Memorandum.

Either way,forcing the doj to force the atf to reclassify something got it done. We'll see if biden goes the same route.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Since the constitution does not matter, do you think he would rather attach the covid passport or your voting history to the nics check.  Obviously anyone who is not vaccinated or has ever voted republican is mentally unstable and not fit for firearm ownership.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"The plan" has been the slow erosion of the 2nd Amendment one piece at a time.

And that is why some of us get pissed when the Republicans help with that fucking erosion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I expect they are going to focus on serial numbers. No serial number and paper trail=felony. Next somebody will say that they need a list of all the guns that are already in circulation that don't have a paper trail to the owner. They will swear it is something other than Universal Registration. That is exactly why we have to make it clear we are very opposed to more gun laws, "universal background checks".
We should all recognize the plan for what it really is by now.

"The plan" has been the slow erosion of the 2nd Amendment one piece at a time.

And that is why some of us get pissed when the Republicans help with that fucking erosion.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why focus on the smaller infringements of the past instead of the very real much bigger threat that faces us today ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people mention Trump in every post in every thread. Lol.

Yeah,much better to ignore Trump fucking us on gun control and pretend it never happened. You know,treat it like the 2nd Amendment Coalition.

Why focus on the smaller infringements of the past instead of the very real much bigger threat that faces us today ?

They made it all possible.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I want my cake back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If it were up to me, the ATF would be abolished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why stop there? "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear; why enforce the NFA or GCA?

If it were up to me, the ATF would be abolished.

Or more properly, restructured for the purpose for which it was created.  It's a tax collection agency, originally chartered to collect federal excise taxes on alcohol, then tobacco, then firearms, then explosives.  At its core, it still is.  Taxing that shit has never been illegal, much less unconstitutional, but they've just morphed over time into something they were never intended to be, and like most federal agencies its ate up with counter-productive political animals and incompetent leadership and people with badges for the wrong damned reasons.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's about saving lives. Politicians lives. They can't go 100%commie send them to the gulags until they get our guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, gun control isn't about stopping crime, just like it isn't about saving lives, the children, or any other nonsense.

It's about saving lives. Politicians lives. They can't go 100%commie send them to the gulags until they get our guns.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously he and his minions don't care if we approve or not. It comes down to what are we going to do not who cares.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Nobody is changing law....or US Code......they don't have to ......

The law allows the USDOJ to interpret what constitutes an NFA firearm ....no legislation required, or recourse for that matter
View Quote

A recent Full Court of Appeals threw out the ATF’s reclassification of bumpstocks as machine guns, so yes there is recourse.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#46]
The Left had lawsuits ready to go against any Trump EO that they didn't like. Most they filed the same day an EO was signed. What will the pro-2nd Amend groups do...?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I’m surprised it’s taken them this long.

Hopefully the democrats will squander a 3-branch advantage and the Rs can reclaim the house in 2022...a la 2008/10.
View Quote

Not with GA leading/showing the way forward to turn a solid RED fucking State all goddamn blue. The kicker is the Republicans handed it right over.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

CalGuns much?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Since the courts have a hard on over standing, let them rule Chinese Joe as a fake president has no standing. That will make things exciting.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Sources told the outlet Biden would begin the process of requiring those who buy "ghost guns," firearms that lack serial numbers since they’re sold in pieces and put together at home, to undergo background checks. Biden is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

What we’re expecting him to do is anything with foreign commerce – if the firearm is being imported in or magazine or ammo is being imported in – he could by executive order try to do something in that nature," Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation, told Fox News.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top