Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/2/2019 10:51:29 AM EDT
I think I've heard twice in the last few days the President making pro 2A comments. Anyone else notice?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Elections are coming.

That is all.

And I love Trump, but his lack of followthrough on 2A and bumpstocks position is disappointing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Elections are coming.

That is all.
View Quote
... That is all?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#4]
"Take the guns first, due process second".
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Atleast hes pandering(lies!) to us, the other side openly says well eat a nuke for our feelings.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Great time for the dumpster fire that is the NRA, hell they may not even be around come 2021.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think I've heard twice in the last few days the President making pro 2A comments. Anyone else notice?
View Quote
Can you share these comments?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#8]
If he's for the second amendment, I'm for the second amendment.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#9]
It's not what he says.

It's what he does.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Elections are coming.

That is all.

And I love Trump, but his lack of followthrough on 2A and bumpstocks position is disappointing.
View Quote
Lack of follow through????

He said he was banning Bumpstocks and then banned them.Give credit where it's due................
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I think we all learned that all it will ever be is just talk.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Needs to be changed to 12 year.

I wonder if he'll get the ol 2nd Amendment Coalition back together?2nd Amendment Coalition 2.0 .
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's not what he says.

It's what he does.
View Quote
Exactly.

Like how he was going to cut spending.Oh wait.

Or how he was going to lock hillary up.Oh wait........

I'm sure SCOTUS will save us though................
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I love PDJT.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Great time for the dumpster fire that is the NRA, hell they may not even be around come 2021.
View Quote
That is a good point....   The next presidential election, may be the first post NRA election.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Kangaroo bait.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Exactly.

View Quote
Well......    You can replace Ginsburg or have them, replace Thomas.....

Your call.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Kangaroo bait.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#20]
More Americans are concerned about a stupid TV show, in which a whore picks some guy for a date.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cincinnati last night. Think another one the day before?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Exactly.

View Quote
It is 87D Chess!
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
More Americans are concerned about a stupid TV show, in which a whore picks some guy for a date.  
View Quote
America's real problem...
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Which isn’t too far removed from the nomination process TBH
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I love PDJT.
View Quote
We know. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#26]
You know, I have alot of really smart friends.  Smart successful business leaders.  Very successful.  Very smart.  Some are even as smart as me.  Some of the most successful people in the whole world.

And, all of them, they say to me, you know, Trump is doing a wonderful job.  He won the election in 2016.  Bunch of people didn't think he would win, but he did.  So, he is the winner of the election.  Now, he is the President.  He is the President of the United States.  Our nation.  Don't believe the fake news that says he is not the President.  He is the President.

Plus, just look at his wife.  What a beautiful women.  She was a model.  Think of Trump's Obamacare replacement plan as a woman.  Sure, you have not seen it yet, and it has not even been drafted.  But, if it had been drafted, it would be beautiful.  Trust me.  Like his wife.  Only the best.  And, everybody says, she is beautiful.  Just stunning.

Many people also say, and I have heard this quite often, all the time, she is the most beautiful woman that ever lived.  I was in the airport in Denver just the other day, a wonderful place, great airport.  We love the Denver airport, don't we?  I fly in there all the time.

Colorado has some problems, we all know that, but they have a great airport.  All our airports should be like that.  I'm in construction, so I know beautiful airports.  Everyone should go see the Denver airport.  I love the Denver airport.

This man came up to me and said the First Lady is the most beautiful woman that has ever lived.  Then, we talked about how the media refuses to report on this fact.  Dishonest media.  If they refuse to report that the First lady is the most beautiful woman that ever lived, what else are they hiding?  Bet they don't even report about the beautiful Denver airport.  Its wonderful.

They have this place there called Root Down.  Its a funky bistro in the airport.  Good people.  In the beautiful Denver airport.  Its wonderful.

Many people don't know this but bistro comes from the Greek word bison.  And, bison, some call them buffalo, the Greeks call them bison, used to roam the great plains.  A huge stretch of land in the midwest.

I love the midwest.  I've seen it myself.  It is huge.  The great plains.  Great people out there.  We love the midwest, don't we?  I do.

Oh, crooked, crooked Hillary.  She probably doesn't even go to Denver.  I know alot of people in Denver.  Trust me, I do.  Alot of people.   Very smart, very successful people.  And, I asked them, hey, have you ever seen Hillary?  I call her crooked, crooked Hillary.  She lost the election.

And, they all say, everyone says, they have never seen Hillary in the Denver airport.  I asked the people at Root Down, good people at Root Down, working hard to run a funky bistro, good Americans, there at the beautiful Denver airport, and they have never seen her.  What kinda person doesn't like a funky bistro?  But, the media, the dishonest media, remains silent.  Can't trust them.  No sir.  Can't trust them.

Crooked, crooked Hillary.  She hates the Denver airport and the Great Plains.  Great Plains, Great Plains, I tell you, from sea to shining sea.  Crooked, crooked Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Elections are coming.

That is all.

View Quote
QFT.  Love what he is doing for our country, but we’d be better off if just left guns alone, period.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#28]
He's just making those comments for firearm owners so they'll stay on his side and vote for him.

Gun owners are to the Republicans, what blacks are to the Democrats. They fancy us as reliable voting blocks.

I'll still vote for him, unless he does something completely retarded and steps on his dick again with stupid remarks in regards to the 2nd Amendment
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Elections are coming.

That is all.

View Quote
I think that is the thought of any reasonable person. I love him and will definitely vote for him but holy shit I hope he is getting some sort of message on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's not what he says.

It's what he does.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#32]
We need Hillary it seems.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
It's sad that Trump has done more damage to the 2A in his first three years than Obama did in his eight years.

Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“If you want your Second Amendment, you can keep your Second Amendment”.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He's just making those comments for firearm owners so they'll stay on his side and vote for him.

Gun owners are to the Republicans, what blacks are to the Democrats. They fancy us as reliable voting blocks.

I'll still vote for him, unless he does something completely retarded and steps on his dick again with stupid remarks in regards to the 2nd Amendment
View Quote
Damn,you prove your own point............. Trump knows the vast majority of gun owners will; support him no matter what,so he can play some lip service.

This is why we are where we are,and where we are headed.

What do you get when you reward bad behavior instead of holding them accountable???
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Damn,you prove your own point............. Trump knows the vast majority of gun owners will; support him no matter what,so he can play some lip service.

What do you get when you reward bad behavior instead of holding them accountable???
View Quote
I know it's a fucking catch-22. What am I going to do vote for the Democrat? Again we're down to the lesser of two evils.

What he needs to do is shut his cock holster on anything Second Amendment related because it's clear that he's an idiot in that realm and should defer that to his son Junior.

What we need is a tsunami to wipe Washington off of the map, preferably while both houses are in session
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think that is the thought of any reasonable person. I love him and will definitely vote for him but holy shit I hope he is getting some sort of message on the 2nd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Elections are coming.

That is all.

I'm sure he (and pretty much all Republicans) got the message-you can pass anti gun shit,and still get reelected (or elected to a Senate seat in the case of Florida).

No worries that gun owners will hold you accountable and you wont even get voted in as dogcatcher,let alone any other elected offi9ce......................
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not what he says.

It's what he does.
https://i.imgflip.com/26mtks.jpg
I've been assured top men in DC are working on it................

@thesilvercord
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I know it's a fucking catch-22. What am I going to do vote for the Democrat? Again we're down to the lesser of two evils.

What he needs to do is shut his cock holster on anything Second Amendment related because it's clear that he's an idiot in that realm and should defer that to his son Junior.

What we need is a tsunami to wipe Washington off of the map, preferably while both houses are in session
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will not vote for a democrat,BUT,wont vote for a Republican gun banner either.I gave Trump a shot,but I'll go back to throwing my vote away on a third party or a write in rather than supporting the team that is giving us gun control,bigger government,and more spending.

While I would love to see a Tsunami or meteor,the problem is with the people/voters.If DC was wiped out tomorrow,we'd have the same shit within a few voting cycles.Look at NY for an example.

TL/DR-those of us that are pro gun,smaller government,and less spending,are fucked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Wonder if this gif will be allowed under the new CoC
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You know, I have alot of really smart friends.  Smart successful business leaders.  Very successful.  Very smart.  Some are even as smart as me.  Some of the most successful people in the whole world.

And, all of them, they say to me, you know, Trump is doing a wonderful job.  He won the election in 2016.  Bunch of people didn't think he would win, but he did.  So, he is the winner of the election.  Now, he is the President.  He is the President of the United States.  Our nation.  Don't believe the fake news that says he is not the President.  He is the President.

Plus, just look at his wife.  What a beautiful women.  She was a model.  Think of Trump's Obamacare replacement plan as a woman.  Sure, you have not seen it yet, and it has not even been drafted.  But, if it had been drafted, it would be beautiful.  Trust me.  Like his wife.  Only the best.  And, everybody says, she is beautiful.  Just stunning.

Many people also say, and I have heard this quite often, all the time, she is the most beautiful woman that ever lived.  I was in the airport in Denver just the other day, a wonderful place, great airport.  We love the Denver airport, don't we?  I fly in there all the time.

Colorado has some problems, we all know that, but they have a great airport.  All our airports should be like that.  I'm in construction, so I know beautiful airports.  Everyone should go see the Denver airport.  I love the Denver airport.

This man came up to me and said the First Lady is the most beautiful woman that has ever lived.  Then, we talked about how the media refuses to report on this fact.  Dishonest media.  If they refuse to report that the First lady is the most beautiful woman that ever lived, what else are they hiding?  Bet they don't even report about the beautiful Denver airport.  Its wonderful.

They have this place there called Root Down.  Its a funky bistro in the airport.  Good people.  In the beautiful Denver airport.  Its wonderful.

Many people don't know this but bistro comes from the Greek word bison.  And, bison, some call them buffalo, the Greeks call them bison, used to roam the great plains.  A huge stretch of land in the midwest.

I love the midwest.  I've seen it myself.  It is huge.  The great plains.  Great people out there.  We love the midwest, don't we?  I do.

Oh, crooked, crooked Hillary.  She probably doesn't even go to Denver.  I know alot of people in Denver.  Trust me, I do.  Alot of people.   Very smart, very successful people.  And, I asked them, hey, have you ever seen Hillary?  I call her crooked, crooked Hillary.  She lost the election.

And, they all say, everyone says, they have never seen Hillary in the Denver airport.  I asked the people at Root Down, good people at Root Down, working hard to run a funky bistro, good Americans, there at the beautiful Denver airport, and they have never seen her.  What kinda person doesn't like a funky bistro?  But, the media, the dishonest media, remains silent.  Can't trust them.  No sir.  Can't trust them.

Crooked, crooked Hillary.  She hates the Denver airport and the Great Plains.  Great Plains, Great Plains, I tell you, from sea to shining sea.  Crooked, crooked Hillary.
View Quote
outstanding
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump doesn't really understand guns or the gun community.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Surely the 2020 ‘2A coalition’ thread is going to be popping up any day now
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#44]
What happened to the 25 new NFA examiners that were supposed to be added at Martinsburg. It never happened.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

... That is all?
View Quote
Pretty much.

He's been ass fucking your second amendment rights the past two years.   Now he has to apply some Preparation H so you'll forget about it and vote for him again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's not what he says.

It's what he does.
View Quote
Like declare that any administration is free to administratively add devices to the NFA any time it wants to do so?

And then use BATF to actually do it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I will not vote for a democrat,BUT,wont vote for a Republican gun banner either.I gave Trump a shot,but I'll go back to throwing my vote away on a third party or a write in rather than supporting the team that is giving us gun control,bigger government,and more spending.

While I would love to see a Tsunami or meteor,the problem is with the people/voters.If DC was wiped out tomorrow,we'd have the same shit within a few voting cycles.Look at NY for an example.

TL/DR-those of us that are pro gun,smaller government,and less spending,are fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Candidate Trump made a lot of pro 2A comments.  President Trump is a gun banner at heart, but he was and will continue to be the lesser of evils.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Surely the 2020 ‘2A coalition’ thread is going to be popping up any day now
View Quote
Probably.

And don't call me "Shirley".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top