BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not that you care, but do you know who this guy is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to Zelensky corruption?

Not that you care, but do you know who this guy is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

blaming Yanukovych and President of Russia Vladimir Putin for the unrest, referring to the latter as a "schizophrenic of short stature,"[c] and accused him of having a "messianic drive" to recreate the Russian Empire or the Soviet Union, which he said would plunge the world into catastrophe.

Gee, sounds like he was right!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
He’s playing a part.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Funny how history repeats itself.

During WW2, there were some number of Americans against fighting the Germans or the Nazis. When Churchill addressed Congress, they sat on their hands just like Gaetz and Boebert today. They said the same shit, why are we spending so much money in Europe?! Who cares if the UK is being bombed to shit and they're dying every day, nothing to do with America, spend it on (hot media generated topic of the day) instead! America First!

Crazy how narrow minded and easily swayed by media people are when it comes to world events.
View Quote

All true.  And the pro German people had good reasons.   All the immigrants from Germany, Ireland, Italy.   The Anti Jew movement was powerful, numerous and very vocal.  Henry Ford, Lindberg, etc, etc.  Millions of people desperately against the war, until Pearl Harbor, and Hitler declared war on America.  Then they had to stfu, lolz.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

(Also, national defense is a Constitutionally enumerated power {the equipment and funds for Ukraine are coming from DoD}. Welfare for olds is not. )
View Quote

Wrong wrong wrong.  Thank you for your contributions.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#5]
@kihn

You're way too good of a dude, to be stooping down to the underscore's level.  I understand wanting to fight with these idiots, but you can't.  Just go yell at clouds.  The clouds have more intelligence.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You are the one with a narrow mind. This is the biggest grift in history. How you can mentally square a pro Ukrainian stance while our border is wide open is puzzling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how history repeats itself.

During WW2, there were some number of Americans against fighting the Germans or the Nazis. When Churchill addressed Congress, they sat on their hands just like Gaetz and Boebert today. They said the same shit, why are we spending so much money in Europe?! Who cares if the UK is being bombed to shit and they're dying every day, nothing to do with America, spend it on (hot media generated topic of the day) instead! America First!

Crazy how narrow minded and easily swayed by media people are when it comes to world events.
You are the one with a narrow mind. This is the biggest grift in history. How you can mentally square a pro Ukrainian stance while our border is wide open is puzzling.

@twistedcomrade
I don’t know why I keep trying to explain to people who have already past through the event horizon of critical thinking, but I’m feeling charitable, so here goes:  

It’s logical and reasonable to be in favor of BOTH countries securing their borders, right?    

Well, Ukraine is willing to fight for theirs, but America isn’t.  

Our border is not open because of lack of Money, Weapons or Manpower.    We have plenty.    Always did.     Our Government wants it left open.   Democrats mostly, but most Republicans too, apparently.   Remember when Republicans had control?     The Wall didn’t get built.  
It wasn't for lack of money.    Our illegal invasion has nothing at all to do with Ukraine.    

Does that help you understand?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:36:45 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys know that Republicans were very pro illegal immigration and Democrats were extremely against it right?

It flipped in the late 90s or maybe early 00s. R's thought of it as a great way to get very cheap labor quickly for businesses. D's saw it as hurting their core middle class constituency due to, cheap labor and less power from unions since illegal immigrants could not join them. I guess people don't really know anything of even recent history.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Interesting comparison between these two pictures.

https://i.redd.it/extasv2k2b7a1.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I don’t trust any of them, never have never will.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting comparison between these two pictures.

https://i.redd.it/extasv2k2b7a1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MrL9LSp.jpg

I can make shitty propaganda too!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's a character outfit, have to stay somewhat consistent.
View Quote

Exactly.  It’s the Disney channel where everyone has a role to play.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Um, GWB pushed for SS reform as recently as 2005 but the olds, led by the Dems, lit up their torches and grabbed their pitchforks and rabble rabbled until he was forced to drop it. But, not really germane to this thread. You were arguing that a lack of border enforcement is seemingly entirely a fiscal issue.

Other slight problem with your post... Most of what we've sent is actually equipment, lots of it old stock. Not money. The press likes to conflate the value of the equipment sent (and not even the depreciated value like 15 year old HMMWVs or 50 year old M113s, just their original purchase price) with actual dollars, and low information folks just regurgitate it like good NPCs.

Also treaty status is a non sequitur. You can have allies without official treaties. There's no rule against that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine what the Border Patrol could do with the money being sent to Ukraine.

Says a lot doesn't it.  

Even better, imagine what they could do if the stupid olds who couldn't plan for their future were cut off cold turkey!

They could be fielding their own fleet of A-10s!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/image_jpg-2643888.JPG

How many people alive today had any choice about contributing to that program?  At least the money would be going to US citizens.

Every single one of them that voted for a politician that promised to hold it sacrosanct and untouchable rather than kill it off.

But we're already doing that over here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2609292_We-should-end-social-security.html

(Also, national defense is a Constitutionally enumerated power {the equipment and funds for Ukraine are coming from DoD}. Welfare for olds is not. )

How many politicians have you heard in your lifetime that wanted to abolish SS?  People who have been forced to pay into a system their entire working lives want their money back- who would have guessed?  Most of us would prefer to do our own investing, but we're not given that option, just like we're given no voice in stopping this ludicrous output of money to Ukraine.  Sending money to a foreign country who we do not have treaties or agreements with is not constitutionally enumerated either.

Um, GWB pushed for SS reform as recently as 2005 but the olds, led by the Dems, lit up their torches and grabbed their pitchforks and rabble rabbled until he was forced to drop it. But, not really germane to this thread. You were arguing that a lack of border enforcement is seemingly entirely a fiscal issue.

Other slight problem with your post... Most of what we've sent is actually equipment, lots of it old stock. Not money. The press likes to conflate the value of the equipment sent (and not even the depreciated value like 15 year old HMMWVs or 50 year old M113s, just their original purchase price) with actual dollars, and low information folks just regurgitate it like good NPCs.

Also treaty status is a non sequitur. You can have allies without official treaties. There's no rule against that.

OK, you've managed to name one and then went on to say that the Dems killed it.  That doesn't make any sort of point.   I never argued that "a lack of border enforcement is seemingly entirely a fiscal issue."  I simply agreed with the poster I quoted who said "Imagine what the Border Patrol could do with the money being sent to Ukraine."  There is no denying that they are underfunded when you have politicians refusing to give them far less money to simply complete parts of a border fence (amongst other issues) than we've given to Ukraine.  Do you not grasp that is speaks volumes about our politicians, the same ones everyone constantly accuses of being the most corrupt and doing the most to destroy our country, that they're all to eager to send billions to a corrupt Eastern European country, which many of them have shady ties to, but they won't lift a finger to help save our own country?  

As for the equipment, do you think the military good fairy showed up, waved a wand and made that equipment appear?  We, the American taxpayers, paid for it so there is a monetary value.  I don't see the government giving me or you a Humvee or M113 (not that I want either and the associated maintenance hassles).  They are giving aid, which has monetary value, including money to keep Ukraine's government running while most of America couldn't have found Ukraine on a map before and probably still can't nor do they care about despite the media and all of the usual corrupt politicians cheer-leading it- even most of Europe doesn't care enough to send much.

You're the one that brought up the constitution, not me.  If we had our own house in order then I wouldn't be opposed to helping Ukraine, I might even buy another "Kill a commie for mommy" shirt like I had in the 80s, but this whole mess is like that cartoon of the dog sitting in the burning house drinking coffee.  The only semi- logical reason to help is because we helped create this mess and the Ukrainians were either stupid enough to believe us or folks in power were and are making lots of money.  As I and others have posted, when all of the usual corrupt individuals including the media are in agreement about something then that should at least raise some questions in your mind.  

And because I'm sure I need to spell it out for some of the Zelensky fluffers, no, I don't like Putin either.  I can despise both of them equally for different reasons.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You guys know that Republicans were very pro illegal immigration and Democrats were extremely against it right?

It flipped in the late 90s or maybe early 00s. R's thought of it as a great way to get very cheap labor quickly for businesses. D's saw it as hurting their core middle class constituency due to, cheap labor and less power from unions since illegal immigrants could not join them. I guess people don't really know anything of even recent history.
View Quote

Maybe if you’re going back to the 30’s.      The Democrats were also the Pro slavery and pro segregation party in the old South.  

None of that ancient history means anything, today.   What’s your point?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe if you’re going back to the 30’s.      The Democrats were also the Pro slavery and pro segregation party in the old South.  

View Quote

So that's a common misunderstanding of right vs left, D vs R. The Democrat party used to be the "conservative" party back in those times. The Republicans were the "progressives" and wanted to change society for the better. Just an FYI, I personally do not like either party.

If you really trace history back to even before the American Revolution, it's always been about upper ownership class vs working class. It's been a thing since currency and contract law was invented.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am used to seeing him dressed in cargo pants and t-shirt or fleece jacket.

Slightly "un-presidential" but I guess he is in a war zone.

But when visiting another countries president ? Cargo pants and a sweatshirt ?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/565941/20221221_172736_jpg-2643647.JPG
View Quote
His people are suffering, he can't show up in a Armani suit, smart tactic.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Snip to remove extraneous text...

Quoted:
I simply agreed with the poster I quoted who said "Imagine what the Border Patrol could do with the money being sent to Ukraine."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I simply agreed with the poster I quoted who said "Imagine what the Border Patrol could do with the money being sent to Ukraine."

Okay, let's.

Nothing. They would do nothing with the extra money.

Maybe some more DIE PowerPoints, if you're lucky.

So, knowing that, do you want to see more DIE PowerPoints for Border Patrol or the destruction of one of our two major national enemies that allies itself with China, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba?

Quoted:
As for the equipment, do you think the military good fairy showed up, waved a wand and made that equipment appear?  We, the American taxpayers, paid for it so there is a monetary value.  

You know what was going to happen with that military equipment? The government was going to literally pay someone to torch cut it up and/or put it in a big shredder.

Personally, I'll take giving it to folks that want to make dead Russians over shredding it while our troops get new JLTVs to replace what we've sent.

ETA: And we've already massively increased procurement of the "consumables" we've sent, like GLMRS and 155s, as well as other systems. Plus the sales of our weapons systems that are blowing Russia's out of the water to allies and fence sitters. That means more Conservatives in red states, working well paying manufacturing jobs to make them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:13:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

linky

When radical N_Ts, radical lefties, CNN, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, obama, etc, etc, etc, lick the shit off of his asshole, it's pretty obvious that he is a piece of shit.

*half a bottle of cheap buorbon exempts me from providing real links
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:18:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

linky

When radical N_Ts, radical lefties, CNN, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, obama, etc, etc, etc, lick the shit off of his asshole, it's pretty obvious that he is a piece of shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

linky

So you're just talking directly out of your ass. I didn't expect anything less from you. Living up to that 13er rep.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Dumb & Dumber!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:26:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Our border doesn't leak like a sieve because of lack of money, but rather the of lack of will.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So that's a common misunderstanding of right vs left, D vs R. The Democrat party used to be the "conservative" party back in those times. The Republicans were the "progressives" and wanted to change society for the better. Just an FYI, I personally do not like either party.

If you really trace history back to even before the American Revolution, it's always been about upper ownership class vs working class. It's been a thing since currency and contract law was invented.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess it depends on your definition of “Conservative” and “Progressive”.      I understand, definitions get blurred going back in history.

So You consider yourself Antifa, Communist? Anarchist?  Libertarian? Or what?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:29:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Okay, let's.

So, knowing that, do you want to see more DIE PowerPoints for Border Patrol or the destruction of one of our two major national enemies that allies itself with China, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba?

You know what was going to happen with that military equipment? The government was going to literally pay someone to torch cut it up and/or put it in a big shredder.

Personally, I'll take giving it to folks that want to make dead Russians over shredding it while our troops get new JLTVs to replace what we've sent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, let's.

Quoted:
As for the equipment, do you think the military good fairy showed up, waved a wand and made that equipment appear?  We, the American taxpayers, paid for it so there is a monetary value.  

Yes, the money would likely be misappropriated by corrupt politicians (I mean they wouldn't come off the money to complete the wall would they?), but that's my major point about getting our own house in order before sending US taxpayer's money overseas instead of it being used here at home to fix our own problems.  That money could have been put towards fixing or at least shoring up a lot of our crumbling infrastructure as well.    

Yeah, the old Hawk system and such maybe, but not HIMARS and other newer equipment.  Our soldiers are supposed to be getting newer equipment (not sending it to Ukraine, ex. https://news.usni.org/2022/04/27/u-s-missiles-sent-to-ukraine-arent-easily-replaced-panel-tells-senate) whether the old stuff is rusting in a boneyard or being scrapped and recycled into US manufacturing.  

I'm honestly curious, it really doesn't raise an eyebrow with you that all of the dems, most of the republicans and the media are all supporting this?  Especially after what they all did to the last sitting president (no matter your opinion on him) and with the virus that we can't talk about here?  I'd never say you weren't entitled to your opinion, I just think something smells with this whole mess and that the US taxpayers are getting screwed hard as usual.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Our border doesn't leak like a sieve because of lack of money, but rather the of lack of will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another 21er that can't think logically- read what he posted again, slowly if you need to.  We all know that our politicians are pursuing their own agendas that are harmful to the US and the average citizen.  What he posted was simply a statement, imagine what could be done here at home if we used that money to support America first, not what would possibly be done.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Glad I will never cross paths with him. I'd beat my share of the billions of tax dollars that cocksucker has received out of him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, the money would likely be misappropriated by corrupt politicians (I mean they wouldn't come off the money to complete the wall would they?), but that's my major point about getting our own house in order before sending US taxpayer's money overseas instead of it being used here at home to fix our own problems.  That money could have been put towards fixing or at least shoring up a lot of our crumbling infrastructure as well.    

Yeah, the old Hawk system and such maybe, but not HIMARS and other newer equipment.  Our soldiers are supposed to be getting newer equipment (not sending it to Ukraine, ex. https://news.usni.org/2022/04/27/u-s-missiles-sent-to-ukraine-arent-easily-replaced-panel-tells-senate) whether the old stuff is rusting in a boneyard or being scrapped and recycled into US manufacturing.  

I'm honestly curious, it really doesn't raise an eyebrow with you that all of the dems, most of the republicans and the media are all supporting this?  Especially after what they all did to the last sitting president (no matter your opinion on him) and with the virus that we can't talk about here?  I'd never say you weren't entitled to your opinion, I just think something smells with this whole mess and that the US taxpayers are getting screwed hard as usual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, let's.

Quoted:

Newsflash: We're not getting our house in order for at least another 2 years, if ever. If the best I can get is removing one of the two major Axis powers aligned against us off the chess board in the mean time, I'll gladly take it however it happens.

The rest has been hashed out ad nauseum already. The systems we're "running short" on are being used for exactly what they were designed and built for, to kill Russians. Any war with China will be a naval and aerial battle. Would it be better if they were sitting in warehouses collecting dust until our troops needed to use them in Europe?

As for the "sides" in the debate. Were you as equally suspicious when Democrats were on board with punishing the perpetrators of 9/11 via military action or, were you just glad to see national unity against evil? Sometimes something, like a historically tyrannical and expansionist power invading a fledgling democratic nation, is so beyond the pale that anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can agree its bad and should be opposed regardless of what label they fall under.

And as of right now, the people I'm seeing on "our side" oppose supporting Ukraine are the ones aligning themselves with the likes of hard left Code Pink and International ANSWER 10-20 years ago, very often using the exact same hollow talking points.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:04:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Glad I will never cross paths with him. I'd beat my share of the billions of tax dollars that cocksucker has received out of him.
View Quote

What, you mean ALL 30 cents worth?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly. Why he wears casual clothes is simply obvious to anyone who has watched any of his work in ????? ??????. The very first episode of the series makes fun of “making a man” with expensive clothes. In later episodes he ditches the expensive clothes and continues to wear the same as he had as a lowly paid teacher. To him not using suits is a strategic clothing choice that reminds everyone in Ukraine why he was elected as an alternative to the “suits” running the country previously.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Suits are pretty gay in this day and age. It's not 1950 anymore.  Last time I wore one I was around 10 years old.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#29]
That right there is "America's #1 priority"
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:13:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I guess it depends on your definition of “Conservative” and “Progressive”.      I understand, definitions get blurred going back in history.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I anti fascists? Generally yes. Am I about making sure society’s most vulnerable have some safety net? Yes. Do I believe govt should be limited when it comes to personal liberty? Also yes whether it’s firearms, their person, religion, speech, drugs, movement, etc.

I don’t personally put myself in buckets. These buckets are all designed to exert control over basic human decency and put you in a certain clique or tribe so that they can get you riled up and fundraise you.

Personally I believe we need some type of govt, we need some laws, we need education as a foundation of understanding, and we need to be nicer and more civil to each other. We need to stop automatically assuming the worst of each other and calling everyone a nazi.

So I guess the bucket I’m in is pretty lonely.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:18:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. If you've got time to travel over, you've got time to put on a suit.

It's nothing but a costume.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am used to seeing him dressed in cargo pants and t-shirt or fleece jacket.

Slightly "un-presidential" but I guess he is in a war zone.

But when visiting another countries president ? Cargo pants and a sweatshirt ?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/565941/20221221_172736_jpg-2643647.JPG
View Quote
Dude it's a joke and we're not in on it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Exactly. Why he wears casual clothes is simply obvious to anyone who has watched any of his work in ????? ??????. The very first episode of the series makes fun of “making a man” with expensive clothes. In later episodes he ditches the expensive clothes and continues to wear the same as he had as a lowly paid teacher. To him not using suits is a strategic clothing choice that reminds everyone in Ukraine why he was elected as an alternative to the “suits” running the country previously.

View Quote

There are pictures in this thread of him wearing a suit.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:50:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Newsflash: We're not getting our house in order for at least another 2 years, if ever. If the best I can get is removing one of the two major Axis powers aligned against us off the chess board in the mean time, I'll gladly take it however it happens.

The rest has been hashed out ad nauseum already. The systems we're "running short" on are being used for exactly what they were designed and built for, to kill Russians. Any war with China will be a naval and aerial battle. Would it be better if they were sitting in warehouses collecting dust until our troops needed to use them in Europe?

As for the "sides" in the debate. Were you as equally suspicious when Democrats were on board with punishing the perpetrators of 9/11 via military action or, were you just glad to see national unity against evil? Sometimes something, like a historically tyrannical and expansionist power invading a fledgling democratic nation, is so beyond the pale that anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can agree its bad and should be opposed regardless of what label they fall under.

And as of right now, the people I'm seeing on "our side" oppose supporting Ukraine are the ones aligning themselves with the likes of hard left Code Pink and International ANSWER 10-20 years ago, very often using the exact same hollow talking points.
View Quote

Facts are hard for some folks to handle
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

The internet makes people feel strong behind the keyboard
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:53:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Zelinsky is like 5"6. It wouldn't take a "strong" man to pummel him.

There's a reason why in every picture he looks like a Jr. High Student who just left weight training 101 with his chest puffed up walking through the cafeteria

Even Biden towers over him
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:54:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

There's a reason why in every picture he looks like a Jr. High Student who just left weight training 101 with his chest puffed up walking through the cafeteria

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently, judging by the pics a few folks obsessively post, Zelensky can at least find his dick to play a piano with, unlike some of the amorphous Hot Pocket warriors here whom might have to dig around and still come up a little... short.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:40:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Apparently, judging by the pics a few folks obsessively post, Zelensky can at least find his dick to play a piano with, unlike some of the amorphous Hot Pocket warriors here whom might have to dig around and still come up a little... short.
View Quote

Okay there champ. Sorry for pointing out the obvious

Attachment Attached File

Lol no shit! I wasn't even that far off

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:43:47 AM EDT
[#40]
He's an actor, wearing a costume.

Also after his wife's forty thousand dollar shopping spree, a new suit would not have played well
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:57:57 AM EDT
[#41]
That outfit works way better than a suit when he lays on piles of money and does snow angels in all the cash. He needs the flexibility that provides. We would all be so lucky to have that much cash to roll around in
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:59:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There are pictures in this thread of him wearing a suit.
View Quote

Pre-war. The need to ditch the suit didn't become acute until bombs started dropping.

The 5.11 clothing he has worn almost exclusively since the start of the war is somewhat more subtle than going for an actual military uniform, for which he isn't qualified anyway.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:37:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Exactly what was reported on NBC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read in another thread he's wearing that because he came straight from the battlefield.

No, I'm not joking.

Exactly what was reported on NBC

Well if NBC reported it, it must be true.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Was he an art student too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is not doing anything different than what Winston Churchill did.

Churchhill danced a jig when he heard that Pearl Harbor was attacked.

Was he an art student too?

Actually, Churchill was a gifted artist. I own one of his paintings and yes, I admire that man a LOT.

I also admire Selensky and consider him the eastern Churchill.

I don't care if some simpletons can't see how he is trying to make sure Ukraine survives and still have that ultragay manlove for that POS putin.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:46:36 AM EDT
[#45]
I see nothing wrong with the way he is dressed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:52:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Actually, Churchill was a gifted artist. I own one of his paintings and yes, I admire that man a LOT.

I also admire Selensky and consider him the eastern Churchill.

I don't care if some simpletons can't see how he is trying to make sure Ukraine survives and still have that ultragay manlove for that POS putin.
View Quote

The Producers (1968) - Franz Liebkind (Kenneth Mars) Churchill Vs Hitler

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:09:15 AM EDT
[#47]
works for me...I dont trust anyone wearing a suit
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You underestimate an adversary because they appear smaller than normal, lol. He'd probably slash your fucking throat and piss on you for his country at this point. I doubt you would do the same for this cluster fuck of a nation.

Eta: spelling
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you guys for real ?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wonder how much of our tax dollars his wife will spend shopping?
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top