Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
cut him some slack, he's just keeping it real.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Wow, in other breaking news, who gives a fuck.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$5 says he's gonna move to the US, grow a beard and become one of the spokesman for Black rifle coffee. They'll soon come out with tea variants for our British military cousins!
View Quote
considering that he says they're moving to North America to make their fortune....you might not be too far off.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He could be testing her.
View Quote
The time for that is before rings are exchanged.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#7]
loses his mother

marries a woman three years older than him

and people are honestly surprised that this is happening
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Given the continued interest in the Royals, I don't think anyone here can snicker when your SO reaches for that People or National Enquirer the next time you're in the checkout line.
View Quote
Those copies have been dogeared by the unwashed masses. Subscriptions only, please.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Once you go commoner, you never go back.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He chose his bed, now he gets to lie in it sleep on the couch https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_puke.gif
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Being the youngest he has to have the easiest job, it's not like he's going to end up being the king without a couple others dying first.
View Quote
He has five people between him and the crown.

0.000002% chance of being king.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#12]
They were left out of the recent Christmas message. I bet shit is real bad behind the scenes.

2018: Queen Elizabeth II after she recorded her annual Christmas Day message, in the White Drawing Room of Buckingham Palace in London. Prince Harry and Meghan can be seen in two framed photographs (circled)

One fan wrote: 'Even at Christmas there was a scandal because during the Queen's speech she had photos of all the family members except Harry + Meghan displayed on her desk.'

Another said: 'The clue was there on Christmas Day. The Queen didn't have a photo of them on the table. In plain sight. Classic Queen.'

While a third commented: 'Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were missing from the Queen's 2019 Christmas speech. Some said it was because of only heirs were in display. Now we understand clearly why.'

More
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe he is afraid that his wife that the powers that be do not approve of will meet a similar fate to that of his mother?
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Who??????  
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 5:23:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Canada is a perfect location for him, especially along the coast of Newfie or PEI.

He can stagger out against the wind onto a barren landscape.  A rough land of rock and gale, a place where life literally has to cling to the earth to survive.  He can commune with the limpets, and find silent counsel among the lichens.

Even a herring gull will ignore his presence as it cartwheels overhead.  Such a landscape is a place where a man can take full measure of his life.

Then a thin screeching voice will savage his solitude.

HARRY!  Get your fucking ass back in here!  NOW!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Canada is a perfect location for him, especially along the coast of Newfie or PEI.

He can stagger out against the wind onto a barren landscape.  A rough land of rock and gale, a place where life literally has to cling to the earth to survive.  He can commune with the limpets, and find silent counsel among the lichens.

Even a herring gull will ignore his presence as it cartwheels overhead.  Such a landscape is a place where a man can take full measure of his life.

View Quote
And he can roll to his rifle and blow out his brains
And go to his God like a soldier.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
they just need to fade away
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#21]
He's got a personal fortune of 40 million dollars so he can likely afford to take stop taking his allowance from the royal privy purse.

But that's a matter for the British to worry over.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had a friend who was living with a total bitch. They had a Myna bird that would screech "JEEEEFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over, imitating her.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#23]
I’ll have a Vimto.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Duchess? I thought U.S. citizens couldn't hold a title. Or is it just honorary?
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It’s a nice way of saying the Royal Family gave them the boot.

I mean, I wouldn't want these things around my family either.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/477308/_jpg-1226109.JPG
View Quote
I'd still hit it
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Rush said they are going to start a foundation like the Clintons.  Like many here, zero fucks given.  He gets respect for his true military service though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And he can roll to his rifle and blow out his brains
And go to his God like a soldier.

Kharn
View Quote
Kipling FTW.

He is sure to know she will cut up what remains.

Harpies love that shit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#28]
ZFG
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
The Royal Leeches.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Duchess? I thought U.S. citizens couldn't hold a title. Or is it just honorary?
View Quote
It appears to be a misconception. Article 1, Section 9 Clause 8 prohibits the Federal government from passing out titles of nobility or honor. Section 10 prohibits the States from doing it. There is a proposed Amendment that was initiated back in 1810, The Titles of Nobility Amendment. It hasn't been ratified yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Man, that bitch put the fuck on his head.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Was THIS the photo that pushed Meghan and Harry over the edge? Sussexes were 'put out' by 'Three Kings' royal New Year portrait

More
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It appears to be a misconception. Article 1, Section 9 Clause 8 prohibits the Federal government from passing out titles of nobility or honor. Section 10 prohibits the States from doing it. There is a proposed Amendment that was initiated back in 1810, The Titles of Nobility Amendment. It hasn't been ratified yet.
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Makes me wonder if he is separating from the Royal family because he doesn't want his wife to end up like his mother
View Quote
Yeah, kinda feels that way. I often wondered what happened to the jackals that killed his mom. You would think that some former SAS or SBS pipe hitters would make those jackals just disappear.

He could go to work for Boeing as a helo test pilot spoke person.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#36]
I understand this reference.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#37]
She is hot.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She is hot.
View Quote
For us: sure.

For a decent looking 30-something year old prince of the British royal family: she's a 5/10 at best.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, that's good.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

For a decent looking 30-something year old prince of the British royal family: she's a 5/10 at best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is hot.

like I said...maybe they just click...
You know harry done banged some prime meat. Megan isn't ugly despite what's said here.
Her age may have been a worry as far as kids but seems they've got one and is healthy...
if he's happy then who am I to judge...maybe all those other chicks were only into giving head under the sheets or only missionary with the lights off
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He has five people between him and the crown.

0.000002% chance of being king.
View Quote
One bad soup, one plane crash and that changes.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wow I totally don’t care.
View Quote
Glad that it isn't just me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Those copies have been dogeared by the unwashed masses. Subscriptions only, please.
View Quote
People still read them and put them back while in line?  Lol.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Savage!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He's got a personal fortune of 40 million dollars so he can likely afford to take stop taking his allowance from the royal privy purse.

But that's a matter for the British to worry over.
View Quote
$40M is enough for multiple generations to live off of if people are responsible.

However, you're really bad with money you can blow through that in under a year.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Savage!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He never should have left the Army.
View Quote
I was kinda curious what the other men in his unit REALLY thought of that situation.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
lol

He's an Apache pilot and decorated Afghanistan combat vet.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he have any marketable skills?  Should I worry about him giving my little company competition?
He is highly skilled at smiling for the cameras, can shake hands all day, bow as low as needed, and is a high class groveler with lost of connections. He is also supremely henpecked so willing to work tons of overtime. The perfect skill set for a board position on a fortune 100 company.
lol

He's an Apache pilot and decorated Afghanistan combat vet.  
So he is going to fly an air ambulance in Canada? Or be an .Mil advisor to movie industry? Because I doubt he will become a Mil Security type
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't blame them. Probably sick and tired of the pro-Royal British tabloid press going out of their way to make their lives a living hell. That and the fact of dealing with all of the endless royal BS (customs, ceremonies, events, always having to be "proper." etc..)

I would tell them to f-off too. I can't even imagine the amount of micro-managing that goes on...probably feels like a huge burden that's been lifted.
View Quote
I know next to nothing about what happened, but based on what little I do know it seems more likely they were the ones told to fuck off.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top