Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And supposedly Harry is all about the muh climate change now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a leftist SJW fanatic and pissed that the Queen wouldn't allow her to use the royal family as a soapbox.
And supposedly Harry is all about the muh climate change now.
Kinda reminds me of Colin Kaepernick.

Famous pro athlete that was one play away from being a Super Bowl winning QB, starts dating a SJW fanatic, she starts whispering in his ear, then fast forward about a year and his life starts falling apart.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
They're spinning the fact that the Queen has cut them off and they are being kicked out. They're attempting hide that fact as much as they can.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They're spinning the fact that the Queen has cut them off and they are being kicked out. They're attempting hide that fact as much as they can.
View Quote
H&M?  Maybe so.  Can't see it being the Queen though.

The Queen is smart enough to know that this game was going to play itself out without her intervention.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Isn't a bit different as Canada and Australia are still under the crown in some way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really don't know.  I don't have much of a handle on he Canadian mood around this or even of there is that much interest.

I would suggest that this as some way to go before it really comes apart.
@Agent_Funky

My guess is they will be embraced enthusiastically by Canadians. However the question of residency, immigration, and taxes will be interesting. Will they need to formally apply for permanent residence?
Good point.  I would expect the the rules would apply in the same way they do for everyone else who isn't an asylum seeker or refugee.
Isn't a bit different as Canada and Australia are still under the crown in some way?
I think there is an exception for The Queen herself as she embodies the commonwealth. But I'm not sure that transfers to her offspring. There was a story on CBC news saying that one of the royals deciding to pack up and move to Canada would be a grey area immigration wise.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Army Pilot Marries Ex-Stripper, Makes Bad Financial Decisions.  Details at 11:00
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys act like he's going straight to the poor house

The guy isn't dumb. He flew Apaches. I'm pretty sure he's pretty well educated also.
Yall crazy to think someone isn't gonna hook him up with a top job.
I'm also gonna guess they'll get some type of tv reality show, book deals, made for tv movie..
Heck if my grandmom couldn't be bothered to put a picture of my kid up when all the other grand kids are front and center. I'd probably be done too.
Cut me off, don't put out a pic of me or my wife but don't take it out on my kid
Army Pilot Marries Ex-Stripper, Makes Bad Financial Decisions.  Details at 11:00
I keep hear this stripper thing. When did she strip or did she say something nonchalantly about she'd be a stripper in an interview and people ran with it?

she's not ugly though, his choice...
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife needs a job! Astonishing moment Prince Harry appears to tout Meghan Markle for a Disney voiceover job as he's seen explaining her credentials to Hollywood mogul Bob Iger at Lion King premiere

Video

Meghan Markle's voiceover deal with Disney could have been swung by Harry after video footage emerged of the Prince seemingly trying to persuade franchise boss Bob Iger to give his wife a job.

At the Lion King premiere in London last July, the Duke of Sussex collared the powerful Disney chief and advertised his ex-actress partner's 'interest' in doing voiceover work.

During the hushed conversation, caught on camera by a fan, the Prince gestures to Meghan and says: 'You do know she does voiceovers?'

Iger can be heard replying: 'Ah, I did not know that.' Harry then responds: 'You seem surprised. She's really interested.' The Disney chief then says: 'We'd love to try. That's a great idea.'

Link
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The younger Danish price Joachim (i.e. the younger brother of the Crown Prince Frederik, so the "Harry" to Denmarks "William") moved to France last year with his wife and kids, and nobody made a big deal about it ... least of all him.

Harry and Meghan's attention-whoring in this matter is shameless, especially the way they blindsided the Queen with this.  Going to the media with a big announcement without even giving her the courtesy of talking about it with her, or at least informing her about the announcement head of time?  That's not just childish and immature, but low-class.
View Quote
How do you know they didn't talk to the queen beforehand?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The younger Danish price Joachim (i.e. the younger brother of the Crown Prince Frederik, so the "Harry" to Denmarks "William") moved to France last year with his wife and kids, and nobody made a big deal about it ... least of all him.

Harry and Meghan's attention-whoring in this matter is shameless, especially the way they blindsided the Queen with this.  Going to the media with a big announcement without even giving her the courtesy of talking about it with her, or at least informing her about the announcement head of time?  That's not just childish and immature, but low-class.
View Quote
Denmark has a much lower profile than the UK, especially in the States.

I would bet that a majority of Americans couldn't get within five countries of Denmark on an unlabled map and probably half don't even know it's a country (I'm not proud of either of those things)
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I honestly don't give two shits about a monarchy, but if a nation chooses to have one, then the implied agreement is a shared effort between monarchy and nation to advance the image of the nation.

From what you have stated, the Danish Monarchs are keeping their end of this agreement, and the British Royal Family are also trying to keep up their end.

Harry and Meghan apparently don't acknowledge this sacred covenant.

I agree it is low class, but what do you expect from a spoiled, Liberal, American, starlet? (A minor starlet at that)
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm enjoying this bit of royal tardation.

I wish Craig Ferguson was still on.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Meghan Markle's REAL dream is to move to Los Angeles... but only after Donald Trump's presidency ends, say pals

Harry and Meghan may settle in the US eventually – but not while President Donald Trump is in charge.

Friends have told the Daily Mail that while the couple plan to live in Canada at first – although probably not on Vancouver Island – their ultimate aim is to have a home and business in Los Angeles.

Meghan grew up in the city and her mother, Doria Ragland, still lives there. Miss Ragland, 63, was seen walking her two dogs near her home last week after the royal couple's bombshell news.

However, staunch Democrat Meghan, who has openly been critical of Mr Trump and missed the President's state visit to the UK last year, has said that she will not move to the US while he is in charge.

More
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Meghan being the center of all the drama is superfluous, Harry's personality has never really fit the mould of a royal and now that he's #6 in line for the throne he's the Royal family's version of Fredo.

He's educayed and employable, she's educate dand employable, he's got money that's not tied to service as a royal so if they want to GTFO out the family business and all the vicious Limey tabloid press I say go with God.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Instagram of all things, they should have Snapchatted it. With her tits as the backdrop.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Man, that bitch put the fuck on his head.
View Quote
this times 10000 .... I'd bet my next paycheck that this all goes back to her
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I keep hear this stripper thing. When did she strip or did she say something nonchalantly about she'd be a stripper in an interview and people ran with it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy isn't dumb. He flew Apaches. I'm pretty sure he's pretty well educated also.
I'm also gonna guess they'll get some type of tv reality show, book deals, made for tv movie..
Heck if my grandmom couldn't be bothered to put a picture of my kid up when all the other grand kids are front and center. I'd probably be done too.
Cut me off, don't put out a pic of me or my wife but don't take it out on my kid

Does this count?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Meghan Markle's REAL dream is to move to Los Angeles... but only after Donald Trump's presidency ends, say pals

Harry and Meghan may settle in the US eventually – but not while President Donald Trump is in charge.

Friends have told the Daily Mail that while the couple plan to live in Canada at first – although probably not on Vancouver Island – their ultimate aim is to have a home and business in Los Angeles.

Meghan grew up in the city and her mother, Doria Ragland, still lives there. Miss Ragland, 63, was seen walking her two dogs near her home last week after the royal couple's bombshell news.

However, staunch Democrat Meghan, who has openly been critical of Mr Trump and missed the President's state visit to the UK last year, has said that she will not move to the US while he is in charge.

More
View Quote
Now I'll have to vote for Trump, and erasing term limits.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe he is afraid that his wife that the powers that be do not approve of will meet a similar fate to that of his mother?
View Quote
Sounds like the line Mohamed Al-Fayed (father of Dodi Fayed, Diana's lover who was also killed in that car wreck) has been pushing for years - that the accident was the result of some dark MI-6 conspiracy orchestrated by the royal family, rather than the fault of a drunk chauffeur driving recklessly while attempting to evade paparazzi.

ETA: re Prince Harry - anyone could see this marriage was going to be a disaster. Simply the fact that he was marrying an 'actress' made it inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#22]
No matter his wife is a liberal mess. I don't blame Harry one bit. The press, unrelenting pressure, and constant gossip killed his mother, excused his cad of a father, tore apart his uncle's family and made growing up hell. How only escape was while in the military and even then he was at times treated differently. Every friend and dare was subject to betrayal of his private life. He can't even raise his own kid without palace interference and intrigue. Why shouldn't he finally get to the point of saying, "Screw it. Enough is enough. I don't need this!"

How many of you would put up with this crap and be a slave to the crown?

Run, Harry, just as far as you can but stay out of LA. If you thought London was bad, you haven't seen what Hollywood/LA can do.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#23]
What happened to the thread comparing meghan to Mrs.Simpson?

Edit:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Meghan-Markle-Wallis-Simpson-/5-2286641/

Never fleshed out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#24]
My guess is that within 2 years, she's caught banging some athlete and Harry gets publicly cucked.

Then, he'll crawl back to England with his tail between his legs, sans his kid and half his shit.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does this count?
Naw man and didn't even get to see the tits...
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't blame them. Probably sick and tired of the pro-Royal British tabloid press going out of their way to make their lives a living hell. That and the fact of dealing with all of the endless royal BS (customs, ceremonies, events, always having to be "proper." etc..)

I would tell them to f-off too. I can't even imagine the amount of micro-managing that goes on...probably feels like a huge burden that's been lifted.

This is so weird/creepy. I'm willing to bet some of the most beautiful woman in the world have disgusting feet due to wearing ill fitted fashion shoes a majority of their lives. Just a real "pointy elbows" type picture.
View Quote
I really think this is what it is. He knows his mother never had a days rest from the media and eventually ended up dead from it. Maybe they want to raise their own kids instead of a nanny and all the times they don't have a choice about leaving their child with a nanny. He only needs to find a way to make a living. Maybe he could go fly helicopters at the Grand Canyon or something.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Now Tim Hortons is getting in on the Royals, and catching heat for it:

Link Posted: 1/13/2020 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's fine.

If he wants to leave, he should LEAVE.   But that's not what they are doing.  Instead, they want to keep a free house in London, paid for by the Royal family, and they want to keep their titles, and they want to keep going to the fancy parties and have people suck up to them ... oh, and they want to make money off the Royal family, with their "Royal Sussex" trademark.

If he just walked away, I'd have enormous respect for him - but what they want is to rid themselves of all the responsibility and obligation, but still keep all the status and benefit.  I find it disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter his wife is a liberal mess. I don't blame Harry one bit. The press, unrelenting pressure, and constant gossip killed his mother, excused his cad of a father, tore apart his uncle's family and made growing up hell. How only escape was while in the military and even then he was at times treated differently. Every friend and dare was subject to betrayal of his private life. He can't even raise his own kid without palace interference and intrigue. Why shouldn't he finally get to the point of saying, "Screw it. Enough is enough. I don't need this!"

Run, Harry, just as far as you can but stay out of LA. If you thought London was bad, you haven't seen what Hollywood/LA can do.
That's fine.

If he wants to leave, he should LEAVE.   But that's not what they are doing.  Instead, they want to keep a free house in London, paid for by the Royal family, and they want to keep their titles, and they want to keep going to the fancy parties and have people suck up to them ... oh, and they want to make money off the Royal family, with their "Royal Sussex" trademark.

If he just walked away, I'd have enormous respect for him - but what they want is to rid themselves of all the responsibility and obligation, but still keep all the status and benefit.  I find it disgusting.
Until he abdicates I believe he's doing it for the poon instead of the principle.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#31]
They want privacy my ass. The difference when it comes to the royal family making appearances somewhere is that the focus is on what they are appearing for and not them. She wants all the limelight for herself.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Is this the part when they move to L.A. and Meghan announces she wants to run for President? I know I read that about a year ago when she showed interest.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#33]
So does this mean Order 1776 is going all according to plan?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Nothing but rich, entitled (pun intended) trailer trash.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like they've come to some agreement with the queen. Part Time in Canada and part time in the UK
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#36]
I dont keep with this stuff but isn’t all but fact he’s not Charles’s kid? And then he brought that woman home. Surprised he’s still above ground.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does this count?
It counts for her being pretty damn sexy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:58:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah yeah. She entered into a contract KNOWING she would break it.

She’s not smart, and she’s borderline borderline. Harry will pay dearly for thinking with his dick.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People keep throwing around talk about his trust fund that supposedly was left to him by his mother. Here is something to think about. Harry has never had to pay for a house, pay for his own travel, or be worried about his own taxes. When he sets up shop in Canada, likely as the former Prince the way things are going, he will have to pay for the home, plan for security costs for his family, pay taxes, and everything else.
View Quote
Not true.  The horrible Fidel junior has already promised used our tax dollars to pay for this idiots security detail. Why his life is worth more than actual tax payers is beyond me.

Hes isnt even a Canadian citizen let alone his pig wife and their bastard child..

He should go somewhere else we don't want him
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Will she be shunned in Canada for her shit?
View Quote
Yes we dont care for this shit one little bit.  He is a weak idiot with mommy issues. She is an ugly D liar actress going nowhere
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think there is an exception for The Queen herself as she embodies the commonwealth. But I'm not sure that transfers to her offspring. There was a story on CBC news saying that one of the royals deciding to pack up and move to Canada would be a grey area immigration wise.
View Quote
The queens rep the Governor General is the actual head of Canada not halfwit Fidel,

You guys are really off base. We dont want this trash here taking free tax.money to support their lifestyle.

These two will see many of us demanding Canada sever ties with the monarchy completely.  Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The queens rep the Governor General is the actual head of Canada not halfwit Fidel,
View Quote
Correct.  Trudeau is merely the Mayor of Canada.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Can't vouch for the veracity of the site let alone the article...but since the Clinton's are peripherally involved...

REFUGEE CHARITY USES PEDOPHILE LOGO – LINKED TO CLINTON FOUNDATION
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Spoilers for this season of The Crown.  The Queen is an Ice Queen.  She does not show any affection/love/fun with or for her family, or anyone else.  When a Welsh school was buried by a land slide, she had to be forced to go to the memorial ceremony.  She said, “I held a tissue to a completely dry eye, so people would think I was touched.”  When Charles was in college, he had supper with an instructor.  When the instructor and his wife, tucked their child into bed, Charles was gob smacked.  He had never had his mother or father tuck him into bed.

I think when they went to Meghan’s parents, he saw a normal loving family, watching TV together, cheering for a sports team, hugging, etc., and said Fuck the Royal family, I want to enjoy life.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#49]
I cannot think of anything less important than these two clowns.

But this caught my attention:

She wants to move to LA after GE Trump is out of office...so 5 year plan.

They'll be divorced by then...
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Intellectual property lawyer 'trademarks Sussex Royal brand in America to teach Harry and Meghan a lesson about having a proper plan'

An intellectual property lawyer claims to have trademarked the 'Royal Sussex' brand in America to teach Harry and Meghan a valuable lesson about planning.

Jared Fogelson, from Los Angeles, filed to own the brand on digital platforms on January 8 after finding - to his shock - that the name was still available.

A trademark application in the US in Fogelson's name claims ownership to the Sussex Royal brand for 'communications by computer terminals, transmission and delivery of video, and data via the internet and wireless networks'.

Jard Fogelson, an intellectual property lawyer from LA, claims to have applied for the Sussex Royal trademark in the US

More

Piers Morgan blasts Prince Harry for 'hustling' at Lion King premiere to get Meghan voiceover work on day of Royal Marines memorial to IRA blast victims

Piers Morgan today accused Prince Harry of 'hustling' the boss of Disney to get Meghan Markle voiceover work.

The Good Morning Britain host slammed the Duke of Sussex for touting his wife for a job, claiming he snubbed an invite to a Royal Marine's memorial service on the same day.

Footage emerged of Harry at the London premiere last July where he collared Bob Iger, telling him that Meghan was 'very interested' in working with the multi-billion dollar media company.

Morgan said today that the Prince, who is Captain General of the Royal Marines, missed a memorial to honour victims of an IRA bomb at the Royal Marines base in Deal, Kent in 1989.

Morgan said today: 'Harry was invited as Captain General of the Royal Marines for when a lot of their servicemen were killed by the IRA.

'And he said "no" and instead he went to the Disney premiere for Lion King. Rather than doing his duties he's hustling his wife for voiceover work.

'This is brazen hustling by a senior royal family on the same day he should have been with the Royal Marines. Now they can have their cake and eat it.'

During the hushed red carpet conversation, caught on camera by a fan, the Prince gestures to the former Suits actor and tells Iger: 'You do know she does voiceovers?'

Continued
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top